Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Stc net

Well, I've just had my CD 21 bloods, hope they come back ok (they should, our problems are MF). I'm out of practise, I felt dizzy and had to lie down!

Love the puppy, Gwen .

Fingers crossed for you Yellow! And glad it all went well Quinn's mama .

Ali, DH, Søren (4/2011) and a little one due in September.

Blah, that didn't go as well as I expected. No signs of ovulation. And I coulda sworn I ovulated Friday (EWCM). Hopefully its just a freakishly long cycle, not an annovulatory one...

Oh, no! I hope it's just a one-time thing.
    Me (40) DH (47) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

Sorry, Ali! Will you go back for another blood draw in a few days or a week?

Yep, testing again Thurs next week (they thought ovulation would still be a ways off...). Now I just have to not over analyse every possible sign of ovulation!

I hope next week's labs are better for you, Ali!

Yellow, are you planning to test this week? Thinking of you!

Gwenn, how is the puppy doing? Peeing all over the house? Your siggy pic is SOOO cute!
    Katie (34) DH (33). DS1 Derek (3), DS2 Adam (1)

Thanks! We're working away at the potty training - er, housebreaking - but it's a process. He was such a good sweet puppy but just recently he is climbing and getting into more mischief. He's a doll, though.

I am planning to test on sat. Still not much to speak of with symptoms....maybe some breast tenderness. Kinda scared to see a negative though. And I hope that if I am not pregnant that I don't have any cysts that would make us sit out a month. FX!

Gwenn: The puppy looks so cute in you siggy pic!
    Last edited by Yellow; 09-24-2012 at 11:22 AM.

FX for Saturday, Yellow!
    Gwenn, adorable puppy!
    I'm still waiting on a positive opk...cd17 today...I'm telling myself a late O is good for allowing my lining to build up after surgery. Hopefully tomorrow the stupid stick will show 2 dark lines!
    Me - Jen 28, DH - Tom 28, DD - Quinn Eliana 10/9/08, DD Kennedy Gwen 08/07/10

Yellow -- for you on Saturday!

Jen -- hope you get that positive OPK soon so you can get to BD'ing!

AFM -- I will finish BCP's on Saturday so next week I expect AF to show. I'm ready to TTC again!!!

Thinking of you tomorrow, Yellow!

Good luck!

Thanks guys! I am nervous.....really don't want to see a negative....but since I am using the progesterone I need to test cause likely my period will be delayed if I continue it so waiting to "be late" isn't helpful. FX....will update as soon as I can!
    Last edited by Yellow; 09-24-2012 at 11:23 AM.

Thinking about you, Yellow!
    AFM - Finally got my +opk on cd20! Man, it's going to be a long 2ww!

Quinn: Yeah for your +OPK...Hope the 2ww goes quickly for you!

Katie: Hope AF shows soon so you can get the next cycle rolling......and join me in a DD room ASAP!

Jen -- yay for the +OPK!!! I hope this long cycle will have a happy ending for you! I hate the 2ww... I hope it goes quickly.

Yellow -- I would LOVE to join you in a DD room! Although we prob won't be in the same one even if my next cycle were successful since I haven't even started this cycle yet.

AFM -- Taking my last BCP tonight. I'm feeling kinda bummed -- I think my neighbor is pregnant (I know they have been trying, and today she was sporting a little bump and what looked like maternity jeans). Our DS's are 1 month apart and I had thought it would be fun to be due close together again. Of course she always gets pregnant easily too. I hate it but I am so jealous.

Excited o have a graduate from this room. Congrats Yellow .

Maybe this will be a lucky cycle all round.

Yay, Jen, time to BD!

Katie, thats hard about you neighbour. But in a year or so a couple months difference in ages won't make much difference. So hopefully you get pg soon too!

So, who is in the middle of a cycle, starting a cycle, etc?

I am waiting on AF to show so we can start our next IUI cycle!

I'm waiting for AF to start Femara.

I am a whopping 1DPO and already impatient to POAS

I'm waiting to re-do the CD21 bloods. If I ovulated we'll do a FET next cycle, which should be not long away. If not, who knows?

CD1 today. I go for CD3 u/s and b/w on Friday. I also asked a bunch of questions of the RE while I was on the phone with the nurse today.... see my "bad news" thread for details.

Well, it starts. As in my see-a-symptom-in-everything-for-the-next-two-weeks thing (wish I had an "off" button!) I had some very slight, mild cramping this morning with some very, very lightly pink/brown tinged cm, which has since gone back to white/clear. According to FF I'm 5dpo, which I've read is the absolutely earliest for implantation. So yeah. It's getting my hopes up because I am under the impression removing the retained placenta would cure all the pre-af spotting I've had for the past 1.5 years. Guess time will tell!

Good luck!

Jen - I hope it is implantation spotting!! You have been waiting a long time for that BFP!

Anyone have experience with acupuncture? I've started trying an acupuncture-like treatment this week. At my work (physical therapy) we have a direct current electrical stimulation unit which stimulates acupuncure points. So I had one of the other therapists try it on me this week, based on a protocol I read in an IF book. I don't know if it is doing anything for me fertility-wise, but it did make me feel less stressed and more energetic on a long day of work. Or maybe it is just a placebo effect, lol

Hey, if the placebo effect can get you pregnant, don't turn up your nose at it!

I don't know about electrical stimulation, but it seems like there are good outcomes with acupuncture. Hope it works!

Good luck Jen!

Katie, that sounds really interesting. Never heard of it before!

AFM: well, apparently I ovulated, but my progesterone was really low (12 when they want 20+) ... The hope is that I had only just ovulated and so my progesterone levels will rise. This means, you guessed it, another blood test, this one on Monday...

Ali - I hope you get good results on Monday so you can go ahead with your FET!

Jen - any more cramping or spotting?

AFM - I had CD3 b/w and u/s today and we are a go for this cycle. I asked about getting back onto Metformin which I had taken previously for PCOS, and the RE agreed so I started that tonight. I am doing 100iu of Follistim for the next 3 nights and then going for b/w on Monday. One of my close friends is going through IVF right now and she had her egg retrieval today. I am praying so hard for her BFP, and all of us in this room!

CD6 b/w today. I have been doing 100iu of Follistim for the past 3 nights but I had a problem with my injection on Saturday so I don't know if I got all the medication in or not. Go figure, I have done these injections so much and now I have a problem. Anyways, so the b/w came back and I am supposed to increase to 125iu for the next 2 nights then go in for u/s and b/w on Wednesday. I am not sure if the increase is a good thing or not, considering I don't know if all the medication went in on Saturday, but I am just going to go with it and trust it and keep doing yoga whenever I feel stressed. I did a little yoga last night which REALLY helped me calm down and get my mind off everything.

How is everyone else doing?

Katie, darn about that injection! Hopefully the extra meds are either needed, or make up for the bit you missed from the last injection (if you get what I mean.) Sounds like they are keeping a close eye on you anyway. Yoga sounds great, do you do a class, or just at home? Are you continuing with the electrical acupuncture points?

AFM: Big News! Its CD 1, and we are going to do a FET this cycle! I had bloods yesterday afternoon, and today before the results came in AF arrived. I was feeling pretty bummed, because that meant that my luteal phase was rubbish after all. But then the nurse called, and it turns out I had got the plan wrong. They are happy to do a FET this cycle even though my luteal phase was wonky. . . Its just going to be a medicated cycle rather than a natural one. On some level I'm kinda happier with that; it's more drugs but also more monitoring, which I find reassuring. (She actually didn't call 'til 4pm, and we had to decide/research by close of business whether we wanted to do a medicated cycle so I could get the meds from the pharmacy!) So tomorrow I start taking estrogen, and go in for a scan CD 10. Gosh I'm excited, but I'm also trying not to be too nervous about it. What a difference a day makes!