Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Stc net

Wow, seems like a lot is going on in here - I love it!
    KTBelle - good luck tomorrow!! I think twins would be fun
    Yellow- fingers are so crossed for you! Here's hoping for a BFP in your near future!
    Gwenn - wouldn't it be nice to get a a little print out of explanations for all of the things our bodies do?!
    AFM - I had my follow up appt today. Definitely a few spots of what they believe is retained placenta that has calcified - again, how in the world did my old OB miss this??!!?? I have an urge to email him just to let him know in case it happens to someone else, kwim? Anyway, hysteroscopy/D and C scheduled for Sept. 7th. Should be pretty routine, but a bit more "scraping" since it's calcified and slightly embedded in the endometrium. This "should" clear up the bulk of our fertility issues. DH's sa came back normal. So unless I miraculously get pregnant this cycle, hopefully we will be good to go in October!
    Me - Jen 28, DH - Tom 28, DD - Quinn Eliana 10/9/08, DD Kennedy Gwen 08/07/10

That's great news, Jen. I hope it really is that easy for you. I just can't imagine your doctor not finding that!
    Me (39) DH (46) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

Jen, glad to hear that your body should be back to normal soon! Not too long til Sept 7!

Yellow, I can't wait to read about your BFP tomorrow!!! Your symptoms sound very promising!!!

AFM -- We had our IUI this morning. DH's count was 150mil! And we have already BD'ed once today just to get a few more up there. Before the RE walked out of the room he said "Please be pregnant... with ONE baby!" Lol. He usually tells me to "be pregnant" after he does the IUI, we will see! I had a dream last night that I was preggo, and the only other time that has happened was during my 2ww when I actually was pg with DS. Last month when the IUI didn't work I had 2 dreams where I got AF. Weird!
    Katie (34) DH (33). DS1 Derek (3), DS2 Adam (1)

Wow, 150mil! I really hope it works.

I dreamed I gave birth during my 2ww when I was pregnant (ended up in a chemical). I'm all for pg dreams being a sign!

Jen: Hope your D and C isn't too bad and that it helps clear the path to a BFP quickly.

Katie: 150 million...awesome number! Sounds like things went great! Can't wait for your BFP..hope the TWW goes quickly!

So I still am having symptoms...like the heart burn and now some low grade achey lower back and fullness/bloating. Also I felt "drained" today even though I got a good nights sleep... Not like I needed to sleep but just like I don't have the energy. I will test in the AM but am scared....both of a negative....and of a positive. After my chemical in June, and my two previous miscarriages prior to DD, I am always so worried something will go wrong. I just keep telling myself that all the losses were pregnancies not on progesterone, and that I am on it now so that should help me be successful like with my DD pregnancy. I also try to remember that stressing over it won't change anything, just make me nuts. I will update as soon as I can tomorrow, but regardless of the results please cross your fingers and say a little prayer for me....Thanks!

BFN..... Extra disappointed because of all my symptoms.......stupid progesterone. I know I am not quite out yet but it sure feels that way. Guess I needed that class after all.....

Yellow, so sorry about the BFN. I was really hoping this was your month! I hope the injectables do the trick for you... they made a huge difference for me.

I'm so sorry, Yellow.

So sorry, Yellow. Like you said, not quite out yet!

I am SO bloated today! That's all.

I hate all the bloating that goes along with fertility meds. I swear, I gain a whole pants size just from bloating at the waist.

Well another BFN today....so I stopped the progesterone. I had my sad day on Sunday and now I am moving forward..... New cycle and all that comes with it....including injects. Whatever it takes right? Now AF just needs to hurry her butt up and get here so I can get this show on the road!!

Sorry about the BFN Yellow, but glad you are feeling positive about next cycle. I hope the injectables do the trick for you .

Ktbelle, glad to hear the IUI went well. So many swimmers! Swim boys swim .

Ali, DH, Søren (4/2011) and a little one due in September.

Yellow -- I hear ya, that was me last cycle, waiting for AF which seemed to take FOREVER to arrive. I hope she shows quickly so you can start your injectable cycle! Sorry again about the BFN

AFM -- I am EXHAUSTED. It's gotta be work that is running me into the ground. We are so busy right now, it's like a sprint from the minute I get there til the minute I leave. Do you think the progesterone could make me more tired? Or the trigger? I figure it has to be either meds or work since I am only 3dpiui and that is too early even for me to convince myself I have symptoms.

Hey ladies! Sorry for being MIA for so long. Work has been CRAZY and haven't been able to post!

Yellow-Sorry to hear about the BFN!
    Katie-So excited to hear that you did another IUI! I really hope much success this time!!

AF FINALLY came for me on its own. I had a 95 day cycle. I find it funny that when I got to eating better and exercising that AF showed up. I just think it has to be linked. Hoping to get some weight off so DH and I can finally start trying for good. Everyone around me is getting PG and I want to be!!
    Last edited by SaraJP0804; 08-22-2012 at 07:36 AM.

Yellow, I love your positivity! Hope af shows quickly so you can move on to what's next!
    Katie, my progesterone supps only give me about 30min-an hour of drowsiness (I feel like I'm drunk and in a fog!). So fx even more for you!
    AFM, I am in yet another 2ww, but I'm not really expecting anything now that I know about the retained placenta. I'm sure I'll get poas-fever before af arrives though! Guess I'll just test my willpower

Very bad appointment with the RE today. I posted here.

Sara -- Yay for AF, although 95 day cycle! Ugh!!! Do you think you guys might TTC earlier than you had originally planned? with the weight loss, it can be so tough to be disciplined about eating well and exercising. But it sounds like you are off to a great start!

Jen -- when is your AF due? Will you test early or wait? I will be testing 8/31 if no AF before then.

Yellow -- how are you doing today?

Gwenn -- I replied to your thread. I think I would be drowning my sorrows in a BOTTLE of wine tonight...

AFM -- the 2ww drags on. Not really feeling any symptoms. Just bloated and tired. If my DS sits on my stomach do you think that hurts anything? I'm trying to keep him from doing it but sometimes we are goofing around and it just happens.

Quote Originally Posted by ktbelle97 View Post
    Sara -- Yay for AF, although 95 day cycle! Ugh!!! Do you think you guys might TTC earlier than you had originally planned? with the weight loss, it can be so tough to be disciplined about eating well and exercising. But it sounds like you are off to a great start!

Jen -- when is your AF due? Will you test early or wait? I will be testing 8/31 if no AF before then.

Yellow -- how are you doing today?

Gwenn -- I replied to your thread. I think I would be drowning my sorrows in a BOTTLE of wine tonight...

AFM -- the 2ww drags on. Not really feeling any symptoms. Just bloated and tired. If my DS sits on my stomach do you think that hurts anything? I'm trying to keep him from doing it but sometimes we are goofing around and it just happens.
    I am ok....just still waiting on the witch to show.....wish she would hurry her butt! I want to move forward!! But alas I have no control over her timing so I am trying to wait patiently....lol

I think you are fine if your DS occassionally sits on your belly....but I bet with the bloating it isn't too comfortable.

Gwenn- Again I'm sorry you did not hear what you wanted to at the Drs appt and still vote you see the other RE in your town.

Katie_I hope this is it for you.

Yellow_ Good attitude to have.

AFM_ I think I ovulated yesterday and we didn't catch an eggy. I really hate the stress of ttc. I started a new job 2wks ago so I've not been online much. I'm so tired but glad to have a job. Did get a call from a friend of mine about another position so I'm going to send my resume. It would be a M-F job 40hrs a wk and better pay, so it would be nice to get that job. But again I'm thankful for what I have.

Yellow -- come on AF, hurry up!!! Sorry she hasn't shown yet

Auntmommy -- Congrats on the new job! Maybe you could BD tonight just in case?

Well, tomorrow I will officially be in the 1ww... hopefully the next week goes quickly. I am already DYING to test even though it is way too early. I didn't do the hcg boost this cycle and my trigger dosage was decreased d/t OHSS risk, so I could technically test anytime... but I will probably wait til next Friday because I will be off work that day.

We had friends over tonight and my friend is 12 wks pg, she was so sick and although I felt bad for her, go figure, I was jealous! :/

Have a great weekend everyone!

The witch is here finally.....YEAH! Now I am anxious to call the RE on Monday and find out the plan..... Injects here I come!!!

Katie: Hope your 1WW goes by quickly and we see your beautiful BFP!!

AuntMommy: Congrats on the job and good luck with the new one you want!

Thanks to everyone for complimenting my positivity... I am not always feeling positive but I try and your encouragement helps! I try to allow myself one sad day after a BFN but then try to look forward cause life is too short to look backwards.

Hope everyone else is enjoying the weekend. I will update after my conversation with the RE.

Yellow -- Yay for AF! KUP on the what the RE says. I hope the injects do the trick for you on the first cycle!

AFM -- Symptoms today: dizziness, a little nausea, still very tired. Do you think all this could be from the progesterone? Or, it's all in my head (the more likely option)

Quote Originally Posted by ktbelle97 View Post
    Yellow -- Yay for AF! KUP on the what the RE says. I hope the injects do the trick for you on the first cycle!

AFM -- Symptoms today: dizziness, a little nausea, still very tired. Do you think all this could be from the progesterone? Or, it's all in my head (the more likely option)

Well considering my crazy real symptoms I had this past cycle I am going to go with progesterone.... just cause I don't want you to have to horrible disappointment like me....but secretly hoping that it is cause you are PREGNANT!

Yellow -- good luck tomorrow as you determine your new protocol with the RE!

AFM -- Same type of symptoms today but trying not to read too much into it. It should be another busy week at work and then I have a 4 day weekend next weekend! We are going to take Friday off and travel to my in-laws for some family time.

How is everyone else doing?

Well they are ordering my medication and I go in tomorrow for my US and to get the specific plan if there are no cysts. I have never had a cyst in my life so fingers crossed tomorrow won't be my first.

Gwenn, how are doing? We haven't heard from you in awhile..... Hope you're ok.

Katie: hope work keeps you busy...when do you plan on testing?

I'm here. I'm just processing, I think. I ordered a book on fertility issues and am really enjoying it so far - it's called "Navigating the Land of IF." Anyone in here would definitely appreciate it.

So far the plan is to do femara and progesterone next cycle with timed intercourse. And make some decisions about the future, should that not work out - which I don't have much belief that it is.

I'm reading this thread, just haven't had anything constructive to say lately, but I'm of course thinking of and praying for all of you.

We didn't even try this month - that doctor's appointment came at just the wrong time and I was SO not in the mood.

Yellow -- hoping for no cysts tomorrow for you!

Gwenn -- that Femara + TI will work and you won't even need to consider other options. I think if this cycle doesn't work I am going to go to the library and get a few books just to get some ideas about "little" things I can do to improve my odds. It can be comforting to read books about IF especially reading others' stories and knowing that you are not alone.

AFM -- I will test on Friday if AF doesn't show before then. I'm not feeling very hopeful today. I *think* I saw a very light pink streak when I went to the bathroom this evening. Usually without the hcg boost I get AF around 10dpiui... which will be tomorrow. Hoping she stays away!!!

Oooh for a pink streak! FX!