Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Stc net

Quote Originally Posted by ktbelle97 View Post
    I went for CD5 b/w yesterday and they decreased my Follistim dosage and told me to come in on Monday for u/s and b/w. They didn't tell me what my level was and I didn't even ask because last time all it did was stress me out! Then today they called me again and said, actually he wants you to come in on Tuesday instead of Monday, and take a higher dosage tonight and back to the lower dosage tomorrow. Confusing! I hope it all works out but I'm a little worried that they told me the wrong thing yesterday and that I should still have been on the higher dosage last night. Oh well, guess there is nothing I can do about it now... just doing what I'm told!

Any updates from 2ww'ers???
    Can't wait to hear about your US on Tuesday.....hope that the dosing changes work out to make great follies for you...I can understand it stresses you out when they change their mind and tell you different things, but you just have to trust them....but not always easy!

I am 6dpo today....not much going on, I felt nauseous this morning on my way home from work but who knows what that was about....probably nothing though! I am also tired but I think the progesterone makes me that way...along with my wacky work schedule this week..( nights back to days with only one day off sucks) ...so nothing really to report....just still waiting...hope you ladies are doing well!

I want some opinions. I never did test because AF came exactly as scheduled. Typically I have 1 heavy day of flow, 2 medium days, 1 light day, then spotting until I am done. This time I had two medium days followed by extremely light spotting on day three - much lighter than usual, but I know from my ultrasound that my lining was thinner than usual, and the one other time I had that side effect I also had a very light AF, so this is not unexpected. Two days ago (CD3) I had sore boobs, and last night some nausea. Today I'm noticing a little bit of CM. Would it be crazy of me to test? I really don't think I'm pg.
    Me (39) DH (46) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

Quote Originally Posted by Gwenn View Post
    I want some opinions. I never did test because AF came exactly as scheduled. Typically I have 1 heavy day of flow, 2 medium days, 1 light day, then spotting until I am done. This time I had two medium days followed by extremely light spotting on day three - much lighter than usual, but I know from my ultrasound that my lining was thinner than usual, and the one other time I had that side effect I also had a very light AF, so this is not unexpected. Two days ago (CD3) I had sore boobs, and last night some nausea. Today I'm noticing a little bit of CM. Would it be crazy of me to test? I really don't think I'm pg.
    Did your RE do a blood test after you called them for CD1? If not, I would test if it were me. Just for my own peace of mind. I have done the same thing when my body didn't behave normally and I just wanted to be sure.
    Katie (34) DH (33). DS1 Derek (3), DS2 Adam (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow View Post
    Can't wait to hear about your US on Tuesday.....hope that the dosing changes work out to make great follies for you...I can understand it stresses you out when they change their mind and tell you different things, but you just have to trust them....but not always easy!

I am 6dpo today....not much going on, I felt nauseous this morning on my way home from work but who knows what that was about....probably nothing though! I am also tired but I think the progesterone makes me that way...along with my wacky work schedule this week..( nights back to days with only one day off sucks) ...so nothing really to report....just still waiting...hope you ladies are doing well!
    I hope it is nausea for a reason!!! We are on opposite schedules, lol... I was testing when you were having your IUI and next week it will be the other way around! I am thinking of you and hope the rest of your 2ww flies by!

I would test.... Your explanation of the lining thing makes sense but doesn't explain the CM, sore boobs and nausea. I would need that piece of mind, but I do know you hate negative tests....

I hope it is nausea for a reason!!! We are on opposite schedules, lol... I was testing when you were having your IUI and next week it will be the other way around! I am thinking of you and hope the rest of your 2ww flies by!
    Yeah I hope so too...but realistically it seems to early to be pregnancy related. Thanks for thinking of me :o) We are opposites, which is ok, we can root each other on from the other part of the cycle but it would be way cooler to be cycle buddies.....but even opposites we could end up in adjoining DD rooms if we get back to back BFP's. Awwww what a dream that would be......a nice sticky BFP..... But I shouldn't complain too much, I got one little miracle already and some of you ladies are still waiting for yours...

Anyway I will keep you guys posted on any crazy things I can try and attribute to pregnancy...lol
    Last edited by Yellow; 08-13-2012 at 07:56 PM.

Did your RE do a blood test after you called them for CD1? If not, I would test if it were me. Just for my own peace of mind. I have done the same thing when my body didn't behave normally and I just wanted to be sure.
    No, for some reason my doc won't do a blood test unless I have a positive HPT. Guess I'll need to test. Wonder if I could test tonight or after work tomorrow, and not right before work?

No, for some reason my doc won't do a blood test unless I have a positive HPT. Guess I'll need to test. Wonder if I could test tonight or after work tomorrow, and not right before work?
    Hmm, seems we are back to the "how to save the FMU" discussion! If you have held it for at least a couple hours I would think you would still be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow View Post
    Yeah I hope so too...but realistically it seems to early to be pregnancy related. Thanks for thinking of me :o) We are opposites, which is ok, we can root each other on from the other part of the cycle but it would be way cooler to be cycle buddies.....but even opposites we could end up in adjoining DD rooms if we get back to back BFP's. Awwww what a dream that would be......a nice sticky BFP..... But I shouldn't complain too much, I got one little miracle already and some of you ladies are still waiting for yours...

Anyway I will keep you guys posted on any crazy things I can try and attribute to pregnancy...lol
    Definitely this!!

But we should still join a DD room together, or next to each other Come on BFP!!!!

Technically you are after AF is due I would think that you could test after work.... Perhaps try and hold your urine with not too many fluids in the later part of your day...should still be accurate. My RE is the same way....no beta unless you get a positive test.

Gwen, I would test tonight if it were me, I think you'd be fine. Here's hoping!

Yellow, great to hear you are having a few possible symptoms .

Afm: I've made an appointment at the fertility clinic for an initial conversation about FET. Its in two weeks; looking forward to it.

Ali, DH, Søren (4/2011) and a little one due in September.

Quote Originally Posted by Ourou View Post
    Gwen, I would test tonight if it were me, I think you'd be fine. Here's hoping!

Yellow, great to hear you are having a few possible symptoms .

Afm: I've made an appointment at the fertility clinic for an initial conversation about FET. Its in two weeks; looking forward to it.
    Hope the two weeks flies by! KUP!

Gwenn, I would test just because I have no self-control when it comes to that!

About to leave for my u/s to check for polyps, etc. Luckily DH is off today so he can come with and tell what the u/s is showing since I can't figure out what I'm looking at ever

Update: u/s confirmed that there is something in my uterus. However, doctor that performed the u/s is fairly certain it is not a polyp or fibroid, but a piece of calcified placenta retained from my last pregnancy 2 YEARS AGO! My follow up appt is Friday so hopefully the thousand questions bouncing around my head will be answered then. The likely plan is surgery to remove the placenta tissue. I'm pretty frustrated that my old OB who did my last u/s in April didn't catch this...
    Last edited by Quinn'sMama; 08-14-2012 at 02:33 PM.
    Me - Jen 28, DH - Tom 28, DD - Quinn Eliana 10/9/08, DD Kennedy Gwen 08/07/10

Wow...hard to believe that could be there without your OB catching it!

Ourou -- yay for scheduling your appt! KUP on how it goes! Do you think you will cycle in Sept or Oct?

Quinn's Mama -- That is crazy! You would definitely think that your other doc would have picked that up on u/s. Hopefully that is all that is keeping you from getting pg, and you will get a BFP quickly after it is all taken care of. I wonder if the placenta makes your body think that it could still be pg, so you haven't been able to get pg again? Lol, I'm not a doctor, so this is a pure guess.

Gwenn -- Did you test???

AFM -- I had my CD8 u/s and b/w today. GREAT response this time -- the RE actually seemed worried that I might have too many follies, but for now the ones he is watching are a 14mm and 15mm on the right side. Biggest one on the left was 10mm so that probably won't catch up. He backed my Follistim dosage way down for tonight and tomorrow. I am excited to have more than one follie this time! I go back on Thurs for another u/s and b/w, and probably will trigger Thurs and IUI Sat (which will be CD12). Wow, that went fast!

Great update!

I haven't tested yet - holding my pee for a bit and will test later tonight.

Great update!

I haven't tested yet - holding my pee for a bit and will test later tonight.

Well, I tested. Negative, of course. But my boobs have been sore - at least a little - the last few days. I'm open to suggestions - progesterone?

I think progesterone can make them sore. I'm not sure what other reason -- I have had sore boobs before AF, but never after AF during the first part of my cycle.

U/s this morning and waiting on b/w results but this cycle may be cancelled because I have too many follies... I will be so mad if I spent $700 in meds for NOTHING.

Oh ktbelle, I'm sorry to hear that! Obviously they have to make a safe call, but I hope they change their minds and this cycle can go ahead.

Quinn's mommy, wow, I'm glad they found that piece of placenta now, but seriously I wish that other OB had found it! Maybe remiving it will prove a quick answer to your fertility issues.

Gwenn, odd about the (.)(.)s, and the different cycle. I guess no matter how well you know yourbody it can always surprise you.

To answer your q, ktbelle, AF is due right about the time of my appointment, so I'm guessing we'll do the FET the following cycle, starting late Sept.

We are ON for IUI on Saturday!!! The RE did warn me that the risk of twins is 15-20%, and triplets is 1 in 200... he has only ever had 3 sets of triplets in 20+ years of practice though son the I feel pretty safe with him. I have to take a medicine to protect against OHSS, I start that tonight after my trigger. At first I freaked out a little about the risk of twins... but then I thought about it and there is no guarantee I will get pg at all anyway, so I will take it as it comes. I would be excited about twins if that is what is in the cards for me. So I went through all those emotions on the way back to work after my appt, then they called me with my b/w results and said we can go ahead with IUI on Saturday. So I went to pick up the medicine after work and surprise surprise, it is not covered by insurance Another $100 spent... I hope it's worth it. Sorry for the crazy long post today! Hope the rest of you are doing well.

I have had the same thought process about multiples - I know there is a risk but so far I haven't even gotten pregnant despite 3-4 follies in a cycle. If for some reason I do have multiples, at least I will have conceived. DH actually wants twins so he would be happy.

Gwenn: Wierd about the sore breasts.....not sure why that would be. If it continues perhaps you should see your OB/GYN to be sure everything is ok.

Katie: YEAH for no cancelled cycle!! How many follies do you have? I am also kinda scared of twins which is why the injects scare me.....but I would be ok after the initial shock and panic if it happened. hope this cycle is it for you!

Ok.....****crazy pregnancy symptom alert!!!****

LOL... So today is making me nuts... I am 9dpiui today...I am having a bunch of things that are making me wonder....see below:

1. I have had heartburn on and off all day (wierd for me and was my first clue with DD)
    2. I have felt nauseous on and off all day...usually after starting to feel hungry.
    3. Smells at work today seemed so strong...things that I don't normally notice were overpowering.
    4. Feel kinda dizzy
    5. TMI alert....I feel super wet down there...I know I am doing progesterone supps but I did last cycle too and it wasn't like this.

I also gagged when smelling the dog food while trying to feed our dog. I hope the progesterone isn't making me feel all this and not be pregnant. I had some random cramping the past two days then bam....all this weirdness today. Hope I am not over reading into this...but I had to share with you. I told my husband I gagged when I smelled the dog food and maybe that meant I was preggo, and he said "well we will know after the two weeks".....UGH men...lol

Indulge me a bit.....do u think it is too early for this?
    Last edited by Yellow; 08-16-2012 at 07:34 PM.

No, I think you are having symptoms! So excited for you!

I have an appointment next Wed for a consult with my RE and will definitely mention my symptoms to him then. Maybe he'll order a blood test. As well as the boobs, I'm pretty wet down there and feel like I have to pee a lot. I'm thinking a UTI would explain the need to pee and being wet down there. Would it also explain the boobs?

Yellow -- all those symptoms sound very promising!!! I hope you are going to see a beautiful BFP soon!!! I had 3 follies around 16mm which should grow to 18mm by IUI, plus a lot of little ones -- the big ones were all on the right which I thought was weird? I can't believe it's almost time for the 2ww again... ugh I hate waiting!

Gwenn -- I have had UTI's before and never noticed sore boobs, but everyone is different. I definitely had to pee more often and it felt weird when I peed... hopefully you get an explanation for your symptoms and also a good plan for next cycle when you see the RE on Wed.

I am feeling BLAH tonight (bloated, some abdominal pain)... I think my ovaries are already telling me how they feel about releasing all these eggs this cycle. DH came up with a new term for how I feel -- EGGY! LOL! So I said yep, I'm feeling eggy tonight and probably will over the weekend too.

LOL! Eggy! Well, I hope feeling eggy leads to good things for you. KUP about your IUI!

Katie: Hope your EGGY feeling leads to a PREGGY feeling.....lol Keep us posted on the IUI and I hope popping those eggs isn't too bad.

I continued to have heartburn and some small bouts of nausea today. I also feel tired, like I am run down, but that could just be my long work week. I think I will test on Sunday which will be 12 dpiui. FX