Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Stc net

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn'sMama View Post
    Hi ladies! Hope it's ok that I jump in on this thread
    I mentioned in my other post that I've been taking 100mg progesterone 2x/day this cycle since O for LPD. Well, I made it to 10dpo - a huge increase considering its been 6dop in the past - and started spotting this morning. I'm hoping someone might have some answers for me for a couple questions, 1. should I continue to take the progesterone until AF is actually due? and 2. Does this automatically count me out for this cycle? I'm trying to stay positive, but meh. Thanks!
    I would wait for AF before stopping it. I was taking progesterone supps as well but 200mg twice a day and my RE said it wasn't enough to keep AF from coming. Good luck.... And keep us posted. You are absolutely welcome to join us in this thread!

No experience with progesterone, but I hope it's implantation spotting!
    Me (40) DH (47) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

Ok... so today I have been having weird feelings in my right boob. TMI alert... not soreness really but more like it is filling up with milk, like when I BF'ed DS?? Am I completely nuts??? Thursday can't get here fast enough!!!
    Katie (34) DH (33). DS1 Derek (3), DS2 Adam (1)

Come on, Thursday!!!

Sorry ladies that I have been MIA lately. My sister had her baby last week so I haven't been around the computer much. She is a single mom so she only had me and my parents there to help out.

Katie I can't wait to see what happens on Thursday! Been thinking and praying for you!

I called my doc and he told me he didn't want to give me provera but to go ahead and start my nuva ring and use it like a regular cycle and after the 3 weeks is up, my period should come. So I guess we will see. If it doesn't come, I am going to be upset. I have to take a pregnancy test before I start it though. I HIGHLY doubt I am pregnant. Never gotten pregnant on my own so don't think it's just going to magically happen.
    *Sara-27**Lee-27* 11/21/09 DX with PCOS 05/10

**TTC since 08/01/14. 1500mg of Metformin and 2.5mg Femara**

Sara, why didn't your doc want you to use Provera? I hope you get AF after using the NuvaRing! Congrats to your sister on her new LO

I am having some AF-like cramping today. No spotting or anything, but I don't know why else I would have cramps now (10dpiui). I used to always get AF around 10dpiui but that was without the HCG boost. If AF is going to come I just want her to get here so we can move on!

Thanks for the input and words of encouragement! I just spotted yesterday (tmi - only brown, and I did realize I did a cervix check the night before, so maybe I just irritated it?). Anyway, no spotting so far today! So fingers crossed! I will just keep taking the progesterone (I made a mistake on the pp - 200mg 2x/day) until AF shows or I get a bfp.
    I haven't had a chance to read all of the previous posts to catch up on where everyone else is at, otherwise I'd though in my two cents Until I get a chance, good luck to all!!
    Me - Jen 28, DH - Tom 28, DD - Quinn Eliana 10/9/08, DD Kennedy Gwen 08/07/10

Quote Originally Posted by ktbelle97 View Post
    Sara, why didn't your doc want you to use Provera? I hope you get AF after using the NuvaRing! Congrats to your sister on her new LO

I am having some AF-like cramping today. No spotting or anything, but I don't know why else I would have cramps now (10dpiui). I used to always get AF around 10dpiui but that was without the HCG boost. If AF is going to come I just want her to get here so we can move on!
    Not sure why he didn't want to. I just spoke to the nurse. He figured that using the NuvaRing would bring it on. But I am starting to feel crampy so I think AF might FINALLY be coming on its own!
    Sorry you are having cramping today. I know that when I got pregnant with Kaylee, I could have sworn that AF was coming. I even told DH that I thought we were out and a few days later, I got my BFP! Hoping the same happens for you!!
    *Sara-27**Lee-27* 11/21/09 DX with PCOS 05/10

**TTC since 08/01/14. 1500mg of Metformin and 2.5mg Femara**

Jen_ I'm glad your spotting has stopped. I'm hoping it is good sign for you. Good Luck!

Katie_ How is the cramping? I can't wait until tomorrow. I want to see a BFP for you. I would like for us all to exit this room really soon. Like within the next 2wks. Wouldn't it be great to be in a DD together(all of us)?

Sara_ I hope that plan works for you, I would be upset if it didn't cause me to start.

AFM_ It was a bad yesterday. DH did not get that job and we found out insurance will not cover Orevdril (sp?) for low testestrone. Said that is not a FDA recommended usage for the medicine. So have to wait until we can afford it for DH to start his treatment. $400 is a lot of money at any point but right now it mights at well be a million. We are both job hunting so hopefully something will happen soon. Oh as for 2ww, I now think its 1ww and I have no symptoms.

Sara, I hope AF starts on its own for you!

Auntmommy, I'm sorry your DH didn't get the job. Is is Ovidrel that he is supposed to use? I found the best price at Walgreens Specialty Pharmacy, I think it was around $70 for my injection. I don't know what his dose is, but it wouldn't hurt to call and get a quote!

AFM -- No cramping today! And no AF or even spotting yet. However - I have no pg symptoms either. WTH?? I would think I would have symptoms of some sort regardless, just so I could have something to overanalyze, lol! I am so nervous to test tomorrow but I am dying to know. Of course I will only be 12dpo so it could still be a bit early.

How are the other 2ww'ers doing? Anybody having any symptoms?

I don't think I am having symptoms. Earlier I thought I was peeing more often than usual, but now I'm not sure that's true. I'm peeing less than I was a few days ago. Of course, right now I REALLY have to pee so of course that must be a pg symptom!

The short answer is, I have nothing real to report. Just the stuff going on in my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwenn View Post
    I don't think I am having symptoms. Earlier I thought I was peeing more often than usual, but now I'm not sure that's true. I'm peeing less than I was a few days ago. Of course, right now I REALLY have to pee so of course that must be a pg symptom!

The short answer is, I have nothing real to report. Just the stuff going on in my head.
    Ditto! Will you test, or wait for AF?

I'll wait till I'm late, then test is AF doesn't show.

I had to chuckle at this It's so fitting for me all the time!
    Auntmommy - sorry to hear about the job situation I hope your 1ww goes quickly and ends well!
    AFM - I'm fairly certain af showed this morning. Red and some actual flow. It tapered off as the day progressed...my body loves to mess with my head. I'm counting myself out this cycle and looking forward to my first RE appt next Wed. I even went and bought a BBT thermometer assuming that's the first thing the RE will ask about.
    I also heard from my sister today that she is pregnant. I keep expecting myself to be bitter, but I'm absolutely not (hooray, I'm not a bad person!)! I'm super excited to be an aunt and for my DDs to have their first cousin. I won't say I wouldn't love to join her though
    Hope everyone's week is going well!
    Last edited by Quinn'sMama; 08-01-2012 at 09:48 PM. Reason: clarify!
    Me - Jen 28, DH - Tom 28, DD - Quinn Eliana 10/9/08, DD Kennedy Gwen 08/07/10

Well it seems like we are all in the no symptoms boat together. I'm fine if its not this month for me. To much going on and this refocusing thing as been good for me. My week has gotten worse, I lost my 27 year old cousin who was born with spina bifida. I had just found out last week she had a hole in her heart and had planned to go see her this weekend when I was in her town for a family reunion. So sad But have wonderful memories.

Jen_ Congrats on becoming an Aunt that is so exciting.I was never upset or bitter when my sisters and sister-in-law became pregnant. I was happy for them and I love my nieces and nephews. Our day will come and we can join them. I hope you get to join her really soon. Sorry about AF.

Good luck to those in the two week wait! I don't have time to catch up but just wanted to say my US was today and I had one follie on the right but it was only 12mm. So repeat one on Monday. I was only day 11 so I am not too surprised but was hoping for more than one follie. I guess it only takes one good one so I am trying not to be disappointed. Will try to read back soon!

Grow, follie, grow!

Quinn'sMama - good luck at the RE on Wednesday!

Yellow -- will be checking for updates! All it takes is one good follie

Auntmommy -- so sorry to hear about your cousin. Thinking of you and your family.

Auntmommy -- so sorry to hear about your cousin. Thinking of you and your family.[/QUOTE]

Thank you. It will be a tough weekend but we will be together as a family with much love and support.

I'm so sorry about your cousin. I lost a cousin unexpectedly at 24. We were close as kids so it was really difficult. Having the whole family together helped.

Still no AF. I have never had a cycle that went this long with no AF and no BFP. Don't know what to think, but I am out of tests so I won't be testing for at least a couple days...

Who is next to test? I need to have someone to cheer on!!!

How many dpiui are you?

I will be testing probably on Wednesday. I wait a full two weeks and a day - lol!

How many dpiui are you?

I will be testing probably on Wednesday. I wait a full two weeks and a day - lol!
    13dpiui today. I always used to get AF around 10dpiui, so the RE had me start using progesterone suppositories and the HCG boost. I'm honestly not even sure when to expect AF.

Wow 2 weeks and 1 day -- you have a lot of willpower! Will be checking up on you on Wednesday!!! Lots of to you!!!

It's not willpower at all! It's just avoidance of the extreme letdown of the negative test. The longer I go without seeing a negative, the happier I am!

So tomorrow will be 15dpiui. Still no signs of AF. Should I try testing again tomorrow?

Yes! Test tomorrow.

Aunt Mommy: So sorry to read about your cousin. Thoughts and prayers of comfort for your family!

Gwenn: Hope to see your BFP at 15dpo.....lol Will be stalking!

Kate: Sorry you got a BFN after that possible BFP but there is still hope with no AF yet....plus sounds like that progesterone is helping your LP! I would definitely test tomorrow!! Will be stalking you as well.

AFM...well I have been a little absent because of a crazy week complicated by my stupidity. On Monday I was in a hurry and shaved my legs without any water or shave cream and ended up giving myself a wicked cellulitis on my left calf. It got pretty bad and I had to go to urgent care for antibiotics. UGH.... it is still there but MUCH better. Will certainly never do that again! On the reproductive front I am just awaiting my next US on Monday...hope that darn follie is growing nice and big!! Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Yellow, good luck tomorrow! Hope you have a nice big follie to start your week out right!!!

So the follie was ready....he didn't tell me how big just said it was a go. Got my Hcg trigger in the office and IUI tomorrow. Then I go to the office on we'd for my injectables class....three times in one week I will be there...starting to feel like a second home..lol oh well at least I really like the office! I have a terrible headache..sometimes I get one around ovulation so I am gonna take advantage of nap time and rest myself.

How's everyone else doing?

Yellow_hope you are feeling better and that your IUI goes well. Good Luck!

Katie_ Sorry once again.

Gwenn_ Have you tested.

AFM_ Had a nice weekend with my family for the funeral and a family reunion that was already scheduled there. Feeling hormonal and waiting on af, she's not due for a couple more days so no testing and don't think I'm pregnant.