Well I am armed with my noveral hcg injection and ready for my first follie check US tomorrow...day 11 (which likely will be too early since I usually ov more like day 17 on the 50mg of Clomid) but with the holiday weekend they didn't want to wait until day 15 without a peak. I did ovulate around day 14 with 100mg though so I guess you never know. I just hope everything works out because of the holiday and all. My guess is I will need a repeat US tues and possible trigger/ IUI next week sometime. It is a rough week work wise for me but I will have to find a way to make it work.
I am not too excited about the trigger shot..... How bad is it? I am pretty good with shots but the unknown of it has me worried??