Thread: Pregnany from Dry Humping?!

facemasking Guest

Default Pregnany from Dry Humping?!

My boyfriend and I were dry humping about 2 weeks ago. He had on underwear and polyester sweatpants, whilst I had on cotton panties and cotton pants. We did it for a while, until he pulled his pants down (not his underwear though) and he looked in his underwear and saw that he had pre-ejaculate. It had dripped down the side of his part, and he pulled his underwear back up. Without pulling his sweatpants back up, we kept doing it. All this time I had all my clothes on.

Also, he can't remember if he had put his hands in his underwear or not (to check for the pre-ejaculate) and he had proceeded to touch me from right outside my panties. He had slipped his hand in, but didn't get anywhere near the opening (he just touched the skin)

and there weren't any stains on either of our clothes (except his underwear) or anything as far as we can remember

So I have a few questions

1) would his sperm, from the pre-ejaculate, have been able to go through his underwear and through my pants and panties and reach my vagina?

I know it's a ridiculous question but sperm is microscopic and there's that saying, "it only takes one" .

2) Say he did touch his penis to check for pre-ejaculate, and then proceeded to touch me through my underwear. Would there be any risk of his sperm, from his hand, getting through my underwear? I do remember that his hands weren’t soaking with semen or anything; they felt pretty dry.
    But again, I was wet myself so I guess I wouldn't really know.

3) And if he put his hands in my underwear (just the area with skin), would the sperm (if there was any on his hand) be able to get near the opening and travel up my vagina?

I know these are crazy questions and I sound like a paranoid freak, but I am just so scared of being pregnant.

I’m only 17 years old And I know, “use protection” “go on the pill” “get educated before messing around”

Sometimes, things just happen when you’re in the moment, and it can really screw things up. Please I just need some insight on this.

I've just been really paranoid. Every time I have abdominal pain, excessive vaginal discharge, or lower back pain I think it's because I may be pregnant.

I'm really scared.
    Could I be pregnant?
    Last edited by facemasking; 05-12-2012 at 01:50 PM.

Pretty much zero chance of being pregnant from that. Definitely get on birth control asap.
    Jennifer

I agree with above, there is no real chance you are pregnant from what you described. But definitely start researching what kind of birth control you might be interested in so you don't need to go through this again

No you cannot get pregnant from that. If this worries you so much you really need to take extra precautions, like birth control. You're obviously engaging in some sexual behavior and one day "things will get too far" and oops will happen. You'd rather not be in that situation at all until you're ready to be a mom, right?

facemasking Guest

I've actually been having really bad bladder aches, which might be UTI but idk.
    I don't know what to think, I'm so scared!

But thanks for all your inputs, it made me feel a bit better

I had "dry sex" at 16 and did not get pregnant. I had sex once with a condom and finally got the courage to talk to my mom at the doctor's office for birth control pills. I was embarrassed but, relieved. Also, if you are 17 most of the time you can still go to the doctor and get pills without your parents knowing. Patient-doctor confidentially my doctor told me at 16 they can not tell your parents.

facemasking Guest

Ugh I'm so scared. I went to the doctor the other day and explained my symptoms (the bladder aches etc)
    but I didn't tell her about the incident

and she said I most likely have UTI

But it's so strange how it would just come up out of nowhere, especially after all that!

I don't know, I'm just terrified.

You will not get pregnant from dry humping. Are you terrified enough that this experience is going to keep you from getting yourself into dangerous situations? Be honest with yourself and you'll know whether or not you need to get on BC.

Also, talk to your BF about this. My mom told me the guideline: if you aren't comfortable talking to a significant other about sex/intimacy between the two of you without being embarassed, you aren't intimate enough to be getting intimate. It's not always easy to follow, but following it prevented me from doing anything too quickly.
    Rae (27), DH (26), Lucas (6/3/12), Amelia (12/13/13)

facemasking Guest

I know, and yes I am absolutely terrified, and will definitely be discussing bc with my physician! Since I am turning 18 very soon. My idea was to wait til I was older to have sex, this is why we were just dry humping.

Honestly, I'm not worried because I think the sperm traveled through three layers of clothing (I definitely got enough assurance that that cannot happen), but I'm more worried at the idea that he might have actually touched himself when he had pre-cum, and then he did put his hands in my underwear soon after. And Idk, I heard that once the sperm is in that wet area (even tho he did just touch around the clit area) it can travel to where it needs to go.

And my bf and I have definitely spoken about it, and we're on the same page concerning intimacy and this incident as well, and he's actually just as terrified as I am!

It is rare but, if he has fresh sperm on his hands and fingers you then its a small chance of pregnancy. Test if your period is late. Time for the pill!

Highly unlikely and if you're both dumb about how pregnancy and sex works, please go get birth control.
    Momma to 2 and expecting

Precum is very unlikely to get you pregnant, especially if it doesn't fully enter your vagina; the only time it has any significant amount of sperm in it is if he has recently done things and not cleared the tubes, so to speak - this applies for both of you! Echoing the sentiment of everyone else, get on some form of birth control ASAP.
    Miriam (26) Mark (28) #1 on the way, due 1-5-2014, and it's a girl! FF/Temps

Quote Originally Posted by facemasking View Post
    I know, and yes I am absolutely terrified, and will definitely be discussing bc with my physician! Since I am turning 18 very soon. My idea was to wait til I was older to have sex, this is why we were just dry humping. Honestly, I'm not worried because I think the sperm traveled through three layers of clothing (I definitely got enough assurance that that cannot happen), but I'm more worried at the idea that he might have actually touched himself when he had pre-cum, and then he did put his hands in my underwear soon after. And Idk, I heard that once the sperm is in that wet area (even tho he did just touch around the clit area) it can travel to where it needs to go.

And my bf and I have definitely spoken about it, and we're on the same page concerning intimacy and this incident as well, and he's actually just as terrified as I am!
    The only difference in what you are engaging in and dry humping is only the actual insertion of his penis. Seriously if you want to wait for sex, then you should be waiting for all intimate actions. If you have this belief, then stand by it and abstain. I'm sorry, but I am shaking my head to think that you are not wanting sex, but are willing to risk everything to do everything else. Be smart and seek birth control. At your age, a condom would be best to make sure to prevent pregnancy AND STDs.
    Phoebe Grace 6-22-11; 37.5" and 26.2# at 2 years old! She is my wild child!
    Me & Geoff, 40; DD Phoebe, our June Bug

Quote Originally Posted by jessica bynes View Post
    Well hello!

Last Dec 18 Me and my boyfriend did blowjob and fingering.
    No sexual intercourse of course. But after he came, he wiped it off with tissues. and he finger me afterwards. i asked him if his fingers are clean (no cum) or not this evening but he said he didn't remember.
    Is there any chances i'm getting pregnant?
    i'm 19 and my bf is 20. i'm so stressed out. no i haven't miss my period but i'm scared. :'(((( HELLPPPPPP
    (btw we're both virgin and dumb about these things)
    Get educated and get birth control or abstain.
    Phoebe Grace 6-22-11; 37.5" and 26.2# at 2 years old! She is my wild child!
    Me & Geoff, 40; DD Phoebe, our June Bug

Wow. I think there are a bunch of trolls running around here. How likely is it that 4 people have the same problem...and are asking almost the exact same questions. I guess the little teenagers are bored now that school is out.
    Darline - 30 DH - 24 DSS - 30 Months & DSD - 17 Months
    6/2013 R.I.P Little Baby

Quote Originally Posted by dirtydarline View Post
    Wow. I think there are a bunch of trolls running around here. How likely is it that 4 people have the same problem...and are asking almost the exact same questions. I guess the little teenagers are bored now that school is out.
    I thought the same thing until I looked at the dates...first post is from may 2012

I suppose it is theoretically possible but highly highly highly unlikely.

Sara (35), wife to Nick (34), mom to Ainsley (2/22/09) and Raegan (1/15/12)
    Friend me on Facebook

No your not pg from dry humping!

Me(26) DH: Chris (30) Cassidee (3) Jazmine born 6/28/13 Austyn 7/10/14 MC 8/1/12

Quote Originally Posted by tikigirl12 View Post
    Has this actually happened to anyone on here? Pregnant without actual intercourse???
    No, unless you are referring to fertility treatments.
    Me (40) DH (47) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12