Thread: no ones giving me advice

Default no ones giving me advice

Hello, the other sites I have used just aren't giving me the answers I need and no replies. I had an AF starting the 10th of this month and lasting 7 days. The first 2 days were heavy/normal and then the last 5 days were very light and pink which is not normal for me. There was a few times I actually thought it had ended. It usually is heavier longer and slowly gets darker and starts easing. I had the normal breast enlargement and tenderness before AF and the cramping the first day of AF and very bad heartburn (weird for it to be as bad as it was) then about 2/3 days after the end of AF I was having very annoying mild cramps. Also heartburn. 5 days after AF having breast soreness. The left of my side hurts, sharp pains. Kind of feels like it is in my back. I took he tests one came out with an extremely faint positive but drs test and blood test was negative. Been very tired and, something just isn't right. I know I had an AF but I hear its commen when pregnant. My areolas are also changing. Darker and my nipples seem to be sensitive but hard to tell. What is going on ? Please, help me.

Unfortunately there is no way for any of us to know what is going on. If you had a negative blood test, then as of the time of the test you are not pregnant. I would think at this point, if you do not get your AF when it is expected next, then take another HPT and go back to the doctors. Its possible maybe you had a chemical pregnancy though. Hang in there, and best of luck!
    Jennifer

Quote Originally Posted by Adhafera View Post
    Unfortunately there is no way for any of us to know what is going on. If you had a negative blood test, then as of the time of the test you are not pregnant. I would think at this point, if you do not get your AF when it is expected next, then take another HPT and go back to the doctors. Its possible maybe you had a chemical pregnancy though. Hang in there, and best of luck!
    I agree with all of this. A negative blood test at the doctors means you were not pregnant at the time you tested. If you did see a faint positive before then, it might have been a chemical pregnancy.
    Me (40) DH (47) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

Ignore the faint line because it could have been my imagination. What do you think is going on ? A lot of mucus too. More then I've ever had

Did the doctor give you your actual HCG level, or just tell you it was negative? Knowing the level might provide some insight. HCG of less than five is considered negative, but HCG is manufactured by the baby and not by the mother, so if it is in your body at all, the question is how it got there. If you had trace amounts of HCG I would guess you did have a chemical. If your levels are zero, likely you just had a wacky cycle.

I took another test today and got a faint positive. Its definitely noticeable.

Some of the ladies in the TTC room here are experts at analyzing pregnancy tests, if you want to post a pic in there. Maybe go back to the doc for another blood test?

Can you upload your picture to photobucket? Select your photo and then Use the share link on the right side of the screen selecting the IMG link and paste the link here.....

We are pretty good at analyzing pregnancy tests.

Are you using a test that is with pink dye or blue dye? Blue dye is more notorious to have "shadows" of positive lines when in fact there is none.

Some of your symptoms *could* point toward pregnancy.....increased discharge and sore boobies are very common early signs. We just can not "tell" you what's is going on, no one can be certain until there is hard evidence.
    Please stay with me LOBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

I tried taking a picture my phone sucks. I took two more tests, negative. My areolas are more sensative, boobs still hurt. And, now I have a nasty taste in my mouth. At first I was smelling something nasty then 15 minutes later its in my mouth.

Sorry, not sure what result you are hoping for but it doesn't seem likely.
    Please stay with me LOBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks