Thread: What happened to my twins??

Hybrid View

Default What happened to my twins??

I recently added a picture, in my signature, that I love- but the boys look so different. When they were little- people used to ask me all the time if they were identical. Even last fall, some relatives kept getting them confused. Wow.
    My 3 yo cuties!

They are gorgeous! I agree, they look a lot less like twins than they did in your last siggy pic. "My green shirt" has a beautiful eye color! Is his brother's the same color? Also "Mr. Stripe Shirt" appears to have straighter/darker hair. Is there really that much of a difference or is it the lighting/color of the photo? They are some cuties and they always looks soooo happy in your pics!

But, you could always have mine who now have significant differences in heights!
    Dee Dee, Mom to 2 handsome young men & 2 beautiful girls!

Thanks! I have a repair man here today and he thought they were a year apart. Z has blue eyes and is growing like crazy. I think he's at least 1.5 inches taller than his brother. His head is bigger also- it has been since day 1. Z also doesn't seem to be tanning much. G's eyes have mostly turned to brown and like me, he is starting to sport a tan even tho we all use SPF these days. Their hair is the same color, in person. They are happy little guys- I'm so lucky to have them!
    My 3 yo cuties!

I really need to post a photo of my girls standing side by side. There is a HUGE difference!
    Dee Dee, Mom to 2 handsome young men & 2 beautiful girls!

They are adorable! But they definitely do not look like twins now. I love both your pictures!

My girls don't look at all alike and haven't since they were born. Megan is a clear brunette and Emma looks like she will be a blonde or redhead. Hard to tell since they still have almost no hair! I get asked all the time if they're twins.

Quote Originally Posted by sharn View Post
    They are adorable! But they definitely do not look like twins now. I love both your pictures!

My girls don't look at all alike and haven't since they were born. Megan is a clear brunette and Emma looks like she will be a blonde or redhead. Hard to tell since they still have almost no hair! I get asked all the time if they're twins.
    Even if you had identicals, like me, who are always within a couple ounces of eachother and within 1/4", you would still get asked if they're twins all the time! Some people just have no common sense...

*Kimberly* Mommy to Hayden (7), Alexis (5), Makenzie & Brooke (18m)!
    Looking for some bows for your little one? check us out --> www.sweetnsassycouture.com

there is about an inch difference in twins height
    me(31) dh(33) dd(10) ds(6) ds(3)

Everyone thinks ours are twins and an older one. They look different enough but size-wise I think they are close enough to be seen as trips.
    Julie, DH: W, DS: Mason, GGB Trips Amelia, Ellanor & Noah
    FFS "Baby C" disrupted fost/adopt of sibs Q,Z,J & K 9/10-3/11