Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who's Who in STC

I'll add you to the list!

Robin, I hope it's okay if I edit your OP to keep the thread going.
    Me (40) DH (47) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

Here is my info if someone wants to add it to the list:

Katie (32) and DH (31), Dx with PCOS. STC almost 2 years with DS (born March 2011), he was conceived on IUI #7. NPP for 15 months since, but have not ovulated at all. Back at the RE July 2012 to start Follistim/IUI.
    Katie (34) DH (33). DS1 Derek (3), DS2 Adam (1)

Sorry about that. I updated some things...

Awesome! Thanks, Robin!

Kayla (25) DH (26). Been STC for just over a year. I strongly believe I have PCOS but my doctor will not Dx me with it.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwilove View Post
    Kayla (25) DH (26). Been STC for just over a year. I strongly believe I have PCOS but my doctor will not Dx me with it.
    Welcome, Kayla!

I totally thought I had posted in here, but I guess not! Here it goes...
    Erica (32) DH (33) STC for 4 years. Diagnosed with DOR in April 2011, FSH 14/AMH 0.75. No natural pregnancy. 4 IUIs, 2 BFN, 2 end in m/c at 9 weeks (D&C, twins) and 5 weeks. Karyotype and immune testing normal, DH has rockstars for swimmers. FSH currently 13/AMH 0.55 (not getting horribly worse!). Healthy otherwise. Moving on to IVF, going to Barbados in March for our cycle on the beach! Doing the Microflare Lupron protocol with Bravelle, Menopur, Buserelin, Lovenox, and a whole bunch of other meds.

Erica 33, DH 34, STC for 4+ years, Diagnosed DOR 4/2011, mom to 4 , Barbados IVF March 2013!!!

I am 32, DH is 33. We have been actively TTC #1 for ~10 months now. I have "possible" PCOS with long, irregular cycles, and a moderately elevated LH/FSH. But I am normal weight an have none of the classic features, so they are not that interested in working it up more bc they don't feel like it would change the treatment I will need. DH has a normal SA. We had an early m/c at 5 wks, almost 2 months ago The RE put everything on hold for 2 months after the m/c.

Hopefully I will get the remainder of my w/u done soon (once AF shows up) and we can start TTC with either a medicated cycle or (hopefully) IUI.
    STC Since 5/2012
    1/20/13 7/7/13

Default New to the Family =)

Jayme (30) and Kenny (36) We have one son *London 09/10/2005* We started truly trying to conceive over a year ago. With London we were preggers in about 5 months. This time it's not easy. We actually gave up doing anything for awhile I have tried those pills that are supposed to help boost fertility *the ones you get from GNC* We both took at home fertility tests. He was boarder line but still showed good and I was fine. My son is really wanting a baby brother/sister..so much that he rubs my belly every day asking me when he gets a sibling.
    Good luck to all of you!! I will keep all of you in my prayers!!

KateLou (42) Darren (34) been TTC since August 2012..have been using Fertilitea and a natural progesterone cream available here in the UK. Feeling really low at the moment as I feel as if its too hard for me to fall pregnant naturally at 42.. but trying to stay positive 3 days left to wait with this months cycle...