Whoa...there's been a lot said since I last looked at this thread. Okay, here we go!

Katrina, I was glad to see your second nursery post. I was going to tell you that dh and I were in nursery when I was preggo. DH was WAY happy to have the calling. I got into it a lot more when I realized that making up the little lessons for the kids was really teaching me what to do for my own kids. Also, I'm glad they called another couple. We always had another couple (or two) to rotate with and the kids didn't seem to mind at all. I think that's a good way to go.

EvandAl, sorry, I couldn't help but chuckle a little about the poop incident. My lo used to go a few days between poops, but one thing we could always count on...that he would poop at church. It would be a big one and a blowout because he wasn't on solids yet. If I didn't bring an extra outfit...yeah, we had to leave.

As for my sacrament meeting plan of attack, well, it's a nap. We have 1 pm church right now. Just the time when V takes a nap. We go a little early and DH walks him to sleep and it usually goes pretty well. He woke up 1/2 way through Sunday School today and was a little wild. We fed him goldfish crackers and some milk and I had to take him out to walk for the very end. DH usually takes him for R.S/Priesthood. I don't know how that usually goes for them. It's probably the one hour a week that I don't spend worrying about what my lo is doing. Lookin' forward to those days where I have more than one though!!