Quote Originally Posted by katrina131h View Post
We were going to Utah State. I am so sick of the student atmosphere. If all goes as planned we will be moving to Seattle or somewhere in Washington this summer :pray:. But with the job market how it is right now I don't know if it will work out. Who knows, our plans seem to change every couple of months so who knows what will happen when we actually get to that point. I just can't wait to get out of the Utah bubble. It just seems like there are so many people at church that are competing to show their "spirituality". It drives me crazy. They act like their calling is a status symbol or something like that. Drives me crazy
It was soooooo nice to get out of the Happy Valley. The competition and phoney facades of so many members drove my husband crazy. It's funny, after we graduated from the Y we went to WA too, about 45 minutes from Seattle. I loooooove it up there. The weather, the scenery, all the things to do. It's wonderful. The only thing I missed about Utah was the skiing, but seeing as how I've been pregnant that last 2 out of 3 winters since graduating, not skiing hasn't been that big of an issue. We're in Ohio while my DH goes to school and may stay a while after he's done because the cost of living is SO much cheaper out here, but I hope to make it back to the Pacific Northwest eventually. It's wonderful up there.