Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Siggy Pictures

the BBcode is the one that works here. If you can't get it to work you can send me a private message with the code and I can put it in your profile for you.

I know we can only have four lines but all I want to do is add a fertility friend ticker to my siggy and it just wont let me. Ugh. Help?
    Ashlee & Austin blessed to be parents of two sets of twins ages 3 1/2 and 18 months. Expecting another gift from above in August.

Sometimes there is too much "text" so that might count as a fourth line. Might need to reduce the amount of text or add it to the same line as the pictures.

Default test

Just a test, trying to get siggy to work...
    ME (34) DH (36) Jacoby 3.5yrs (5/21/08) Jaden 8mo (11/8/11) ~ Formally MaineBaby ~

I am also having a hard time with the to much text thing. It will only let me have one ticker, and thats it! I have been playing around with it, and nothing I do works.
    I was trying to at least take off the picture I have now and just have two tickers.
    ~Sammi~ Breastfeeding, cloth diapering, co-sleeping, baby wearing, attached, gentle mommy of two sweetest kiddos

Toeing the edge between sanity and insanity

Quote Originally Posted by SammiB View Post
    I am also having a hard time with the to much text thing. It will only let me have one ticker, and thats it! I have been playing around with it, and nothing I do works.
    I was trying to at least take off the picture I have now and just have two tickers.
    Just went in and looked at the code for your signature. It is full of a lot of junk which I think is filling it up. There's like 6 sets of color, font and size tags-or more. I would start by selecting all and erasing, and then saving it like that. Then go back in and try to re-do it. If you want to see what I'm talking about as far as "junk" goes, go in to your user cp and go to edit signature. At the top right of the bluish/grey editing box there is a little square that has two "A"s in it. Click that and it switches editing modes so that you can see all your php tags.

Hope that helps!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

why golly, I think I got it!
    Thanks, that did the trick!
    ~Sammi~ Breastfeeding, cloth diapering, co-sleeping, baby wearing, attached, gentle mommy of two sweetest kiddos

8. Default

Testing... for some reason I can't get anything to show whether it be my picture or just text that I put in for my signature. Weird!

Looks like there is a problem with your account/registration. You need to contact admin.

shelby.hougen Guest

testing

I can't change my signature pic either. Can someone help me? This is the one I want to put up.

Motherhood: It's on the job training!

AshleyT Guest

Default siggy and ticker

I have been trying since I joined to make a signature and add tickers. When I preview I can see it. When I click save it takes me to the last page I was on and doesn't save the information. This is so frustrating. Any body here know what I need to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Musickitty View Post
    I can't change my signature pic either. Can someone help me? This is the one I want to put up.
    I'll work on changing it in a minute. What I'll probably do is go in and check what's in your siggy box and delete it all. It seems like sometimes they get gummed up with junk code so that even though it looks like you've only got one picture in there, there's actually a lof of other stuff you can't see.

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyT View Post
    I have been trying since I joined to make a signature and add tickers. When I preview I can see it. When I click save it takes me to the last page I was on and doesn't save the information. This is so frustrating. Any body here know what I need to do?
    It looks like your account is what we have affectionately (or not so affectionately) nicknamed a "funky" account. Sometimes there is a glitch at registration which prevents your account from being fully activated. If you send a PM to username "admin" she might be able to help you out, but it might come down to you needing to make a whole new screen name-making sure to put a birth date in the correct spot. That seems to often be what sparks all the issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Musickitty View Post
    I'm not sure why it wouldn't let you change it-there wasn't any junk codes jamming up your siggy space or anything. But either way, it's changed now!

test for my siggy pic

I am using photobucket. Can someone please help me adjust the size??? And tell me how. I thought I was doing it right in photobucket... obviously not.

Quote Originally Posted by The GG View Post
    test for my siggy pic

I am using photobucket. Can someone please help me adjust the size??? And tell me how. I thought I was doing it right in photobucket... obviously not.
    Put it on the 320 one when you upload. There is a small link that says customize your upload options. Just change the size there, upload and remember to change it back the next time.

testing
    Wife to Daniel. Mommy to Marilyn 4/02, Clay 3/08 and Dennis 10/11.

testing a pic...
    Wife to Daniel. Mommy to Marilyn 4/02, Clay 3/08 and Dennis 10/11.

Testing

testing

ETA holy crap that looks huge.
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;

It's a little tall-420 pixels is the height limit I think. But it sure is cute!

I sized it to 400x400.

Talk about pushing the limit!

sbdancer Guest

Default Test

Trying to see if my signature will show up.

It won't show up...any help would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by sbdancer View Post
    Trying to see if my signature will show up.

It won't show up...any help would be appreciated.
    You need to send a private message to username admin. It looks like your account isn't full activated which usually happens becauase no birthdate was entered upon registration.

sbdancer Guest

duckslikerain, I sent a note to admin and still don't have a response back...any suggestions??

It often will take up to a week, and with a holiday in there, perhaps longer. I'll send a note in also.

Test...hope this works...had to open a new account.
    Bennett 3, Sierra 6

Yay it works! Sorry you had to start a new account. But it all looks great, now!