Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
Results 421 to 446 of 446

Thread: Post IVF

  1. #421

    Default

    Just saw this !!!

    It is good to eat, you won't eat tomorrow. You can usually eat til midnight. Hope the salad works!! Good Luck

  2. #422

    Default

    I'm dying for updates Michele... Come on... what's happening???



  3. #423

    Default

    Congrats Michelle!!! Just head on FB you had a healthy baby boy!!
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

  4. #424

    Default

    Yay for michelle and her baby boy! Look forward to details!

  5. #425
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,244

    Default

    Michelle,I've been thinking about you! I'm so happy for you!!!! I want to hear all about it and see pictures too! Congratulations MOMMY!
    Last edited by cakegal; 07-02-2011 at 11:06 PM.

  6. #426
    tiggerlb Guest

    Default

    Congrats Michel on the baby boy!!!!

  7. #427
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,378

    Default

    OMG - CONGRATULATIONS, Michelle!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!

  8. #428

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nostoppingme View Post
    Stacie...that is awesome!!! Congrats!!!

    Pics of Jace...


    'OMG, congratulations. He is gorgeous!
    Everything is going as it should.

  9. #429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rss73 View Post
    OMG - CONGRATULATIONS, Michelle!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!
    How are you??? Kellie
    Everything is going as it should.

  10. #430

    Default

    Hi Everyone! Thanks for all your thoughts and well wishes. Liam was born on June 29th via emergency c-section after 2 hours of labor. He's completely healthy and we're back at home after a 5 day hospital stay, getting adjusted. He's a very good baby, not very fussy and I'm just trying to get used to deciphering what his cries mean. We're so excited he's healthy and finally here!! I hope you all are doing well! (I can't get the picture to face the right way...)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums.

  11. #431

    Default

    Michelle, he is absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations and I am so happy you are all doing well What a great name

  12. #432
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,378

    Default

    Michelle - CONGRATULATIONS!! What a cutie! Love the name and his monkey blankie!

  13. #433

    Default

    Thanks girls! It turns out that labor-inducing salad worked! I went into labor 9 hours after eating it, way before being induced with pitocin. Liam's doing well, up to 8lb. 4 1/2 oz already! Once I get my pictures transferred from my camera, I'll upload a few more so you can check him out. I'm down 25 lbs, only 5 lbs. away from my pre-pregnancy weight and though I can't workout for another 4 weeks, I was cleared to lift Liam and his car seat in /out of the car, so we can start running errands when we're in the mood. He's a really good baby and only gets fussy in the evenings around 7 or 8pm for a few hours. The inconsolable crying is the worst. It's so hard when he cries and you've fed him, changed him, burped him and nothing makes him stop. It breaks my heart. But we're all getting used to each other and finding a routine. I can't believe he's finally here!

    Hope you all are doing well!
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums.

  14. #434
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,244

    Default

    Oh Michelle! He's a doll! God bless your little family!

  15. #435
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,244

    Default

    One year ago today my little men started their journey into our arms! Thank you all for the never ending support through everything! I'm so happy for all of us!

  16. #436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cakegal View Post
    One year ago today my little men started their journey into our arms! Thank you all for the never ending support through everything! I'm so happy for all of us!
    The twins are so cute!!

    Michelle, you have to find out what is in that salad! That is amazing. I am so glad Liam is doing well. The first 3 weeks were the most challenging, as you said "we're all getting used to each other". Somewhere around 4-6 weeks you really start to recognize his needs and the different cries and what works to soothe the baby and what makes him smile . At least that is what happened with us. Enjoy it all!

  17. #437

    Default

    Michelle- Liam is so sweet!! Congrata again I'm so happy for all of us new mommys...especially considering our journeys. Our babies are here and healthy!!

    Kelley- What's going on? Where are you in your journey?

    I really miss everyone, but being back at work makes it even harder to find free time because its all about Jace...

    Hopefully I will get on more often with updates and to catch up.

    Check out the comparison of my babies...remember, Jade is my eggs (14 years ago) and Jace is from an anonymous donor...don't they look alike!! My sister scanned the pics and put them side by side like that;-)

    Last edited by nostoppingme; 07-18-2011 at 08:00 PM.
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

  18. #438

    Default

    In the pool picture of Jace, that is my 14 year old holding him. Of course that is me in the picture of her as a baby in her first pool.
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

  19. #439

    Default

    Rhonda, It is uncanny how similar Jace and Jade look! I thought Jade looked like you when I first saw his pictures. Nobody would ever know you had donor eggs unless you told them, they both look so much like you! So good to hear from you!

    I am not back at work yet but it is more difficult to get things done. It takes twice as long. Liam is not quite on a set schedule, but close.

    We are in the midst of another heat wave, 90+ for this entire week. Which makes it hard to take Liam out, today we may go to the mall to walk. At least it is air conditioned there!

    I hope everyone is doing well!

  20. #440
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,244

    Default

    Wow Rhonda! That is amazing! When you want your baby so much and love him so much I think that can happen! He's a doll and Jade is a beautiful young lady.

    I feel like our babies are getting old

  21. #441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cakegal View Post
    One year ago today my little men started their journey into our arms! Thank you all for the never ending support through everything! I'm so happy for all of us!
    I'm so happy for you. For ALL of us! We're all blessed with miracle babies!

    Quote Originally Posted by runnergirl View Post
    The twins are so cute!!

    Michelle, you have to find out what is in that salad! That is amazing. I am so glad Liam is doing well. The first 3 weeks were the most challenging, as you said "we're all getting used to each other". Somewhere around 4-6 weeks you really start to recognize his needs and the different cries and what works to soothe the baby and what makes him smile . At least that is what happened with us. Enjoy it all!
    Apparently, the salad dressing has castor oil in it and they gave me a double order of dressing. You can order it online from the Caiote Cafe in Studio City. I highly recommend it! We are at the end of week 3. While I feel like I'm getting to know him and learning what to do better, I still feel like I have so much to learn! We were in the hospital last weekend because he turned blue after I burped him (after feeding). Two days of testing in the hospital, I still haven't gotten any answers on what is wrong with Liam. The dr had him on a heart monitor as well as antacid for reflux, but that is all speculation - he could have just aspirated the milk. I took him of the antacid yesterday because my sweet, calm baby has been crying uncontrollably since he started it. He is not a fussy baby normally, but has been inconsolable all weel. He is much calmer now and we are seeking a second opinion. I just want to make sure he is OK and if he needs to be on antacid, I hope we can find one that doesn't cause him pain as the two he's been on this week. I'll keep you posted on what's happening.

    Quote Originally Posted by nostoppingme View Post
    Michelle- Liam is so sweet!! Congrata again I'm so happy for all of us new mommys...especially considering our journeys. Our babies are here and healthy!!

    Kelley- What's going on? Where are you in your journey?

    I really miss everyone, but being back at work makes it even harder to find free time because its all about Jace...

    Hopefully I will get on more often with updates and to catch up.

    Check out the comparison of my babies...remember, Jade is my eggs (14 years ago) and Jace is from an anonymous donor...don't they look alike!! My sister scanned the pics and put them side by side like that;-)

    Thank you, Rhonda. We love him so much. He is up to 9 lbs already - what a good little eater he is! I cannot believe how much Jade and Jace look alike. Your children are beautiful! Say, and how do you get your pictures on the website? Every time I try to upload them, they are so small! Are you back at work, is everything going well?

    I just want to thank you all again for all your support and friendship during ttc'ing and my pregnancy. I'm so happy we all have our babies and we're living our dreams. We're all going to be great moms and I'm just excited to continue sharing this journey with you.
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums.

  22. #442

    Default

    Michelle, I hope you get some answers on Liam. That is frustrating and scary not to know what is causing your baby discomfort. There have been a few times when Liam has coughed and gagged a bit and my heart always jumps because it is such a scary noise.

    I also am so excited and happy that we all have healthy, happy babies. It is such a wonderful experience.

  23. #443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by runnergirl View Post
    Michelle, I hope you get some answers on Liam. That is frustrating and scary not to know what is causing your baby discomfort. There have been a few times when Liam has coughed and gagged a bit and my heart always jumps because it is such a scary noise.

    I also am so excited and happy that we all have healthy, happy babies. It is such a wonderful experience.
    Thanks, Sylvia. It turns out that Liam does not have reflux at all. I have found a new pediatrician and taken him off all the ant acid medication, which is what was making him sick since he was put on it. It turns out that he probably just aspirated the breast milk. I'm so relieved that he is OK and that we've found a new pediatrician that we are more comfortable with. It is an awful feeling not knowing what is making your baby uncomfortable or being able to make him feel better. I'm so angry that this doctor insisted on medicating him when he didn't need it and when I questioned him about it, insinuated I was a poor parent (which is why we immediately took him of the meds before getting the belated test results and switched doctors). It took us 10 days before we got the results of the hospital tests, which is unacceptable. The hospital lost them and our old pediatrician was content to continue medicated Liam without pushing for the hospital to find the results. I'm just so grateful Liam is OK and does not need to be medicated.

    I hope you are all doing OK and that your little ones are healthy and happy!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums.

  24. #444

    Default

    Just dropping in to see how all our mommies and babies are doing...and to say I miss you girls!!

    Would love to hear what our babies are doing these days...

    Jace
    Talking...he really sounds like he's talking...though its baby language!
    Jumping...he not only likes to stand on our laps, but he also has a Johnny Jumper he plays in.
    Kicks...loves kicking the dangling toys in his jungle gym while lying on his back
    Smiling...he has the biggest smile with dimples that brightens my day everyday
    Laugh...he's adorable when he laughs

    He holds his head so well and focuses very well now. He knows his mommy and sister no matter where HR is! Loves daddy's rocking. He's amazing!
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

  25. #445

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HighHopesMama View Post
    Thanks, Sylvia. It turns out that Liam does not have reflux at all. I have found a new pediatrician and taken him off all the ant acid medication, which is what was making him sick since he was put on it. It turns out that he probably just aspirated the breast milk. I'm so relieved that he is OK and that we've found a new pediatrician that we are more comfortable with. It is an awful feeling not knowing what is making your baby uncomfortable or being able to make him feel better. I'm so angry that this doctor insisted on medicating him when he didn't need it and when I questioned him about it, insinuated I was a poor parent (which is why we immediately took him of the meds before getting the belated test results and switched doctors). It took us 10 days before we got the results of the hospital tests, which is unacceptable. The hospital lost them and our old pediatrician was content to continue medicated Liam without pushing for the hospital to find the results. I'm just so grateful Liam is OK and does not need to be medicated.

    I hope you are all doing OK and that your little ones are healthy and happy!
    Michelle, I can't believe you went through all that! Any dr that insinuates it is your parenting needs to learn some people skills! Glad you have a new pediatrician you like. I don't like to medicate without good reason, and especially for a baby. Liam is soooo adorable!! I love the picture of him curled up on the boppy.

    Quote Originally Posted by nostoppingme View Post
    Just dropping in to see how all our mommies and babies are doing...and to say I miss you girls!!

    Would love to hear what our babies are doing these days...

    Jace
    Talking...he really sounds like he's talking...though its baby language!
    Jumping...he not only likes to stand on our laps, but he also has a Johnny Jumper he plays in.
    Kicks...loves kicking the dangling toys in his jungle gym while lying on his back
    Smiling...he has the biggest smile with dimples that brightens my day everyday
    Laugh...he's adorable when he laughs

    He holds his head so well and focuses very well now. He knows his mommy and sister no matter where HR is! Loves daddy's rocking. He's amazing!
    Hi Rhonda, It is so exciting to see all these new skills develop!

    Liam is doing the babbling/cooing. We have baby language conversations, who knows what we are saying!
    Kicking is something he is very good at also, he raises both legs like a reverse crunch and waves his arms. He is going to have rock hard abs at this rate!
    Smiles are so precious! I love getting him in the morning when he wakes up, he has the biggest smile! I actually don't mind getting up in the am, because Liam is so happy and we play a lot then.

    These little guys are so amazing! I love the picture with you and Jace!

    I look back at newborn pictures and can't believe how big he is already!

    So glad everyone is doing well!

  26. #446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nostoppingme View Post
    Just dropping in to see how all our mommies and babies are doing...and to say I miss you girls!!

    Would love to hear what our babies are doing these days...

    Jace
    Talking...he really sounds like he's talking...though its baby language!
    Jumping...he not only likes to stand on our laps, but he also has a Johnny Jumper he plays in.
    Kicks...loves kicking the dangling toys in his jungle gym while lying on his back
    Smiling...he has the biggest smile with dimples that brightens my day everyday
    Laugh...he's adorable when he laughs

    He holds his head so well and focuses very well now. He knows his mommy and sister no matter where HR is! Loves daddy's rocking. He's amazing!
    It sounds like Jace is doing fantastic. I'm so happy for you! He's adorable in the pictures you post.


    Quote Originally Posted by runnergirl View Post
    Michelle, I can't believe you went through all that! Any dr that insinuates it is your parenting needs to learn some people skills! Glad you have a new pediatrician you like. I don't like to medicate without good reason, and especially for a baby. Liam is soooo adorable!! I love the picture of him curled up on the boppy.



    Hi Rhonda, It is so exciting to see all these new skills develop!

    Liam is doing the babbling/cooing. We have baby language conversations, who knows what we are saying!
    Kicking is something he is very good at also, he raises both legs like a reverse crunch and waves his arms. He is going to have rock hard abs at this rate!
    Smiles are so precious! I love getting him in the morning when he wakes up, he has the biggest smile! I actually don't mind getting up in the am, because Liam is so happy and we play a lot then.

    These little guys are so amazing! I love the picture with you and Jace!

    I look back at newborn pictures and can't believe how big he is already!

    So glad everyone is doing well!
    Thanks, Sylvia. At first, with Liam only being 3 weeks old, I was questioning myself along with the doctor. It is hard when you have someone accusing you of bad parenting, when you're so unsure of everything and just getting to know your baby as well. If two doctors (one a GI specialist) says Liam is fine, I side with them. And my new pediatrician was 100% supportive of the decisions we made and said it was good for me to go with my gut feeling and she would not question my parenting skills if I questioned her diagnosis. I'm feeling much more comfortable now.

    It sounds like your Liam is doing fantastic, too! I'm glad everyone's babies are doing so well and thriving!!! We are one blessed group of women.

    Liam was over 10 lbs at his last appointment and I have a feeling he will be around 12 lbs at his 2 month check up. This kid loves to eat! He is so big compared to when he came home, I can't imagine how much bigger he'll get. He's already a handful for me to carry because he's starting to squirm more, but my DH can still manage him easily. He is staying a wake a bit more each day and while he still can't focus, he reacts when you talk to him and is just so much fun.
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •