Hi girls!!! Sorry I've been away so long, but I'm so wrapped up in my new life as mommy to my precious baby boy!! Jace is getting so big and he is still adorable. He has terrible gas and reflux, so feeding and burping time is demanding. He's often hard to go down because of the gas, but we do use the generic Mylicon drops and massage the bubbles. He also takes prescription medication for the reflux. So we have some spit ups, but no longer half of the contents he took in. We are no longer Breastfeeding. He's on a soy formula that seems to agree with him. At his 2 week appt he was almost at his birth weight of 7 lbs 4 oz ( he was actually 7 lbs 2 oz) and 2 weeks later he was 9 lbs 5 oz. Now that he's on straight formula I'm guessing in the past week he's gained another pound! I will post pictures whenever I get a chance to get on the computer.

Right now I'm at my 6 week check up. My best friend is home with my kids.

Michelle - you are so close to becoming a mommy!!! How are you feeling about the end of your pregnancy? I miss rubbing my belly, but I'm glad to have him here and in my arms!!