Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Injects/Clomid/IUI

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brierebecca View Post
    Well, it's almost official - I'm probably miscarrying. No heartbeat on ultrasound today, and I'm 6 weeks today. My RE gave me a 20 percent chance of developing a heartbeat within the next few days....I'm not optimistic.

We go back in on Sunday for the final verdict, and will probably schedule a D&C then.

Thanks for the support.

Brie
    I'm so sorry I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better but I'm at a loss. Don't give up hope.

Brie - It is very, VERY common for there to be no at 6w0d. You have a yolk sac and fetal pole so you should be good. Don't count yourself out yet. I have known many women who have not seen the until 7w so try to not lose hope!
    Karen 50 DH 55; DD 23; DS1 21; DS2 6; DSS 26; DSD 23 TTC 'our' 2nd since 9/06

Quote Originally Posted by kbhlmh View Post
    Brie - It is very, VERY common for there to be no at 6w0d. You have a yolk sac and fetal pole so you should be good. Don't count yourself out yet. I have known many women who have not seen the until 7w so try to not lose hope!
    I agree with this totaly!!! A friend of mine just did IVF, and she is pg with twins, one had a heartbeat the other did not, and the doctor told her that she was shocked to see the one have a heartbeat since she is only 6 weeks, do not give up hope, i think when you go on Sunday that you will see a beautiful heartbeat!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by onmymind17 View Post
    Hi ladies, some of you may remember me, i have been on these boards forever lol. We are going to do another IUI when af shows which should be in about 10 to 12 days, this time we are doing it different, i will be on clomid for 7 days, and then on 75ml of gonal f, we are doing it this way for two reasons, one i am out of insurance money for meds, so i cannot afford to do the injectables for the whole cycle, the last one in may they had me on 450ml of gonal f, and two because i have read that for older women the high doses of fertility meds can damage the eggs. As it is this cycle is going to cost us $410 just for the meds, so please keep your fingers crossed that we get pg and we actually get one to stick this time!! Congrats to all the ladies that have gotten their bfp's and for those of you that have not yet dont give up, it will happen!!
    YAY! Good luck Chris! I wish I had the answer for you, but I love your positive "tude" as usual

Kelly 31/ DH- Ian 34/ DS-Jared 3.5 TTC # 2 since 12/08 - 3 M/C'sMy Ovulation Chart

Well, it's almost official - I'm probably miscarrying. No heartbeat on ultrasound today, and I'm 6 weeks today. My RE gave me a 20 percent chance of developing a heartbeat within the next few days....I'm not optimistic.

We go back in on Sunday for the final verdict, and will probably schedule a D&C then.

Thanks for the support.

Brie
    Awwww Brie, I am so sorry. When we were miscarrying, my numbers never made it as high as yours, and the Doctor even said they didn't get concerned about the heartbeat being visable until after 6 weeks, since the embryo is so small, it isn't always picked up on the machines.
    If they check your betas again, and they are good, please wait befre schedulng your D&C. i wish you the best of luck!

Kelly 31/ DH- Ian 34/ DS-Jared 3.5 TTC # 2 since 12/08 - 3 M/C'sMy Ovulation Chart

6. Default

Hi ladies, some of you may remember me, i have been on these boards forever lol. We are going to do another IUI when af shows which should be in about 10 to 12 days, this time we are doing it different, i will be on clomid for 7 days, and then on 75ml of gonal f, we are doing it this way for two reasons, one i am out of insurance money for meds, so i cannot afford to do the injectables for the whole cycle, the last one in may they had me on 450ml of gonal f, and two because i have read that for older women the high doses of fertility meds can damage the eggs. As it is this cycle is going to cost us $410 just for the meds, so please keep your fingers crossed that we get pg and we actually get one to stick this time!! Congrats to all the ladies that have gotten their bfp's and for those of you that have not yet dont give up, it will happen!!
    Keeping my fingers crossed for you! I'm sorry your funds have run dry I myself am about to embark on possibly spending big money on something that may not work. It's pretty disheartening when the doc's say that unexplained infertility have much lower chances of success. Good luck and KUP please!

Thanks ladies, i will KUP on what happens, i am still struggling to find out if our insurance is changing for 2011, praying that they took the max limit off and i will have more money to keep trying. I figure af should be her the 12th unless by some miracle i got pg on my own this cycle, so i will start the clomid then!!

8. Default Test

Trying to figure out the ticker thing, sorry if this doesn't work!
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/313420/ttc.png

daviidwilson Guest

Quote Originally Posted by srh38 View Post
    IUI went well and now we have to wait. I go in on monday to get progesterone level checked.

Stinks that injectables are suppressing you. I can't imagine how frustrating that must be.
    Thanks ladies! It is pretty frustrating, especially since all of the costs have been out of pocket. That's a TON of money to pay to get absolutely NOTHING in return. I did make an appointment for tomorrow morning so I'll know tomorrow afternoon which way this cycle is headed!

Well....it's a miracle. We saw a healthy heartbeat on Sunday. Thanks for the good advice - wish I had seen it before now. My RE was very concerned about the lack of heartbeat last Thursday (only gave me a 20 percent shot we would hear it after Thursday), but that little baby heart was thumping at 127 BPM yesterday morning! Best sound ever.

I go back on Friday for another ultrasound (7 weeks 1 day), and will probably stay with my RE until 8 weeks. I haven't spotted in a few days, and am starting to be less terrified.

Yay!

Brie

Well....it's a miracle. We saw a healthy heartbeat on Sunday. Thanks for the good advice - wish I had seen it before now. My RE was very concerned about the lack of heartbeat last Thursday (only gave me a 20 percent shot we would hear it after Thursday), but that little baby heart was thumping at 127 BPM yesterday morning! Best sound ever.

I go back on Friday for another ultrasound (7 weeks 1 day), and will probably stay with my RE until 8 weeks. I haven't spotted in a few days, and am starting to be less terrified.

Yay!

Brie
    Yea for the good news, i just knew it was too early, i dont know why doctors do that!! Most of them wont even check for a heartbeat until 7 weeks, so why yours was telling you that you would lose this little one i dont know. Congrats momma!!!

Congrats Brie!
    Karen 50 DH 55; DD 23; DS1 21; DS2 6; DSS 26; DSD 23 TTC 'our' 2nd since 9/06

Brie--so glad to read that update!!
    Formerly villagespin

Yay!

Brie
    YAY! WOOO HOOO!

Ok ladies so as some of you know in July we had an ectopic that I had the left tube removed for after STC #2. Last cycle 10/04 after about 1.5 weeks of follistim dominant follicle on left no measurable on right so we busted the cycle. Now cycle day 36 and no sign of AF so I took a HPT and it come back +. What the heck is going on here. I have no left tube. Going in for beta on Thurs as this is my first day off work this week but any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Edit/Delete Message

16. Default

Yay!

Brie

OMG I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sorry got a little carried away lol.

Quote Originally Posted by nicurn View Post
    Ok ladies so as some of you know in July we had an ectopic that I had the left tube removed for after STC #2. Last cycle 10/04 after about 1.5 weeks of follistim dominant follicle on left no measurable on right so we busted the cycle. Now cycle day 36 and no sign of AF so I took a HPT and it come back +. What the heck is going on here. I have no left tube. Going in for beta on Thurs as this is my first day off work this week but any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Edit/Delete Message
    I read on Fertility Friend that a positive is a positive...the chance of a false positive is so rare it's not even worth bothering to think about it. So...take another test! Doctors aren't always correct as you can see in recent posts. GL and hope you can confirm your BFP!!!!

17. Default

PS: Sorry for your AF today Karen

Hi ladies,

Just an update, i ordered my meds today for the IUI cycle, i was hoping that we did it ourselves this month, i have been so warm, my temps have actually gone up from 97.88 yesterday (And that was after i got up and peed) to 97.93 today with not getting up, but i got a bfn on a 6 day first response at 10dpo yesterday, so i am guessing that it did not work. Hopefully this IUI works and we finally get a sticky bean. I will keep you ladies updated!!

Good Luck Chris!

20. Default

Hi ladies,

Just an update, i ordered my meds today for the IUI cycle, i was hoping that we did it ourselves this month, i have been so warm, my temps have actually gone up from 97.88 yesterday (And that was after i got up and peed) to 97.93 today with not getting up, but i got a bfn on a 6 day first response at 10dpo yesterday, so i am guessing that it did not work. Hopefully this IUI works and we finally get a sticky bean. I will keep you ladies updated!!

Good luck to you! 10 DPO is usually too early for any HPTs to tell unless your LP is really short so don't give up hope just yet.

Had my 2nd IUI yesterday. Post was count was 14 million, hopefully this is it for us.

Liam

22. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah13 View Post
    Had my 2nd IUI yesterday. Post was count was 14 million, hopefully this is it for us.
    GL Sarah! Sending sticky vibes!

Well ladies, today is cycle day one for me, i go in on monday for day 3 b/w and u/s and i start the clomid, we should be doing the IUI right around Thanksgiving, and should know if we have a little Christmas miracle a couple of weeks before Christmas. I am praying so hard that this IUI works and we get a super sticky bean. I will keep you updated, and any prayers or crossed items are appreciated

24. Default Bfp

I...can't....believe it...I got a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in shock right now. I've waited so long

25. Default

Well ladies, today is cycle day one for me, i go in on monday for day 3 b/w and u/s and i start the clomid, we should be doing the IUI right around Thanksgiving, and should know if we have a little Christmas miracle a couple of weeks before Christmas. I am praying so hard that this IUI works and we get a super sticky bean. I will keep you updated, and any prayers or crossed items are appreciated
    GL on your IUI! I hope everything goes very well and your first little bean sticks!!!

No, I don't know any of the Jersey Shore cast.

Oh Chris! I'm so very excited for you
    I can't wait to hear about your BFP!

Quote Originally Posted by Marandakay View Post
    I...can't....believe it...I got a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in shock right now. I've waited so long
    Congrats honey, i am sending you all kinds of sticky stuff, grow little one grow!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkandtheWild View Post
    Oh Chris! I'm so very excited for you
    I can't wait to hear about your BFP!
    Thanks honey, you know its funny after all this time and 4 IUI's and 4 little ones in heaven, i want a BFP that sticks lol, i used to say oh i so want a BFP, and i have had that, now i want a BFP that goes for oh say 9 months or so lol. How are you doing honey?

Quote Originally Posted by Marandakay View Post
    Been stalking this room, hoping for this!
    Woo-hoo! Pics? Details?

30. Default Bfp

Since I started charting with Fertility Friend I noticed my temps were pretty erratic. I looked for other charts that looked similar and they were almost all pregnancy charts. Sunday I had 3 days in a row of headaches (which I never get) that were only at the end of the day (another weird thing). So I decided to take a test. I waited while the urine moved across the screen and began to see two almost invisible lines and I said "No..." then they both got just a bit darker and I said "not uhhhh". I was peering around at all angles to change the lighting thinking my eyes were playing tricks on me. Then they were both plain as day. I'm still in shock and can't believe it. This is the first time I've ever gotten to win at this game lol.
    Attached Images Attached Images