Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Injects/Clomid/IUI

I also wanted to post to see what symptoms anyone has had right after iui how quickly can you start to feel any symptoms of being pregnant just wondering to maybe keep this long wait a little more positive ....

Thank you

Hi everyone. I have been checking around this forum for awhile but haven't posted much. We took a break for awhile because we wanted to stop thinking about our infertility hoping it would happen naturally since I've lost 54lbs through diet and exercise (been TTC for almost 7 years now :-/ )

But nothing has happened. My cycles are much more regular since getting healthier. 4 years ago after a lap to remove a cyst the Fertility Dr said our next option was IVF. But now he is recommending IUI. Just had my US today (lining at 13.7 and one follicle at 20) and we are all scheduled to try our 1st round tomorrow!

Last edited by MrsRiv; 02-28-2014 at 10:36 AM. Reason: posted 2x for some reason.

Good luck!
    Me (39) DH (46) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

I'm so sorry you've spent so many years stc !

Really hoping and praying your IUI is successful !! Your lining and follie are perfect, woot !!!

What meds did you use? I'm 6dpo after a femara/gonal-f cycle with trigger and TI so we're close enough to be cycle buddies

Thank you for the support, ladies!

DH had a good sample, too (165mm). I used 2.5mg Letrozole days 3-7. I've been on 1500mg Metformin for a couple years to help regulate my cycles already, too. I also got a trigger yesterday after my US. I wasn't sure what to expect but the whole process was actually not too bad (besides the expense of course )

Last edited by MrsRiv; 03-01-2014 at 11:59 PM. Reason: double posted again.

yaay for triggering !!!

I'm so glad your experience has been good so far !!

This room doesn't get much traffic...most of us stc-ers just hang out in ttc so feel free to come join us !
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Thank you! I think I'll sneak over there ;-)