Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: IVF - Sisters

Thanks! It all still feels a little surreal. I was almost scared to do the siggy but decided to jump in the deep end!

Quote Originally Posted by srh38 View Post
    Thanks! It all still feels a little surreal. I was almost scared to do the siggy but decided to jump in the deep end!
    You're waited long enough to have that siggy. Enjoy it!!!
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums.

Quote Originally Posted by HighHopesMama View Post
    AFM - clearly I need to update my ticker...I'm taking my DHEA and drinking lots of water, taking a lunch break each day at work and leaving at 6pm on the button. Enjoying not being stressed and hoping all this reflects in some better #s next month.
    Good for you!! I hope the DHEA results in an amazing cycle. It helped me a lot when I did it! No stress No stress...

BTW, my SIL is doing very well, thanks for asking!

Well ladies, my lab results are as follows: First beta is 108. Progesterone was 15. They put me on progesterone suppositories 2x per day.
    That's what I'm talking about!!! Nice strong 1st beta at only 4 weeks! Loving it.

You will undoubtedly get used to it soon enough!! Can't wait for you to join May DD (you probably already have...I haven't been out there) or Expecting after Struggling (EAS). I've posted in both rooms. Not much to post about there at this time, but hopefully as time progresses I will get into posting in those rooms.
    Last edited by nostoppingme; 09-14-2010 at 02:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nostoppingme View Post
    Good for you!! I hope the DHEA results in an amazing cycle. It helped me a lot when I did it! No stress No stress...

BTW, my SIL is doing very well, thanks for asking!
    Thanks, Rhonda! I'm really hoping between all the relaxing and DHEA I've got good results for next month. But whatever happens, we're going for it! Glad your SIL is doing well. Can't wait for your u/s on Thursday.

Well ladies, my lab results are as follows: First beta is 108. Progesterone was 15. They put me on progesterone suppositories 2x per day.
    That's great # of beta!! Welcome to mama's club!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ourou View Post
    Wohoo! Congrats to Runnergirl and Stacie . Stacie, that sounds like a definitely pregnant number, yay!

AFM: I'm fighting a bit of a battle with morning sickness. No vomiting yet... but so much dry wretching! I just have to remind myself that it is all for a good cause, and that I'm lucky to be in a situation to have ms at all . I have my first ultrasound tomorrow. . . fingers crossed for a heartbeat!
    You must be excited for your US tomrr. for HB!!
    I realized women feel more nausea when their stomach is empty. Have some snacks in the morning.
    Me(35)&DH(42)
    1st IVF(July 2010)
    1st US(Aug 24)-heartbeat, SCH, It's a girl

Quote Originally Posted by HighHopesMama View Post
    AFM - clearly I need to update my ticker...I'm taking my DHEA and drinking lots of water, taking a lunch break each day at work and leaving at 6pm on the button. Enjoying not being stressed and hoping all this reflects in some better #s next month.
    Yeah~ no more stress!! I heard that walking about 30 min a day is helpful for growing follies.
    Me(35)&DH(42)
    1st IVF(July 2010)

Quote Originally Posted by rss73 View Post
    Sorry about the m/s!! I battled feeling nauseas by eating..I had to constantly nibble. But, I didn't vomit. Hope you feel better.
    I actually feel ok as long as my stomach is not empty... I eat small 5-6 meals a day. I feel like I am eating monster!
    Me(35)&DH(42)
    1st IVF(July 2010)

Quote Originally Posted by mistyone1 View Post
    I actually feel ok as long as my stomach is not empty... I eat small 5-6 meals a day. I feel like I am eating monster!
    Hahaha! Me too!! I ate constantly through the first trimester. It really was the only thing that kept me from feeling queasy. I was lucky and didn't ever get to the point of vomiting, but I had an upset stomach for a long time. And I've probably gained a little too much weight, but I don't care.. I'll worry about that next year.

Had RE appt this morning with u/s and b/w. Started baby aspirin this morning and Lupron shots will start 2morrow am/pm . Folistim and menopur will be added Friday.

Best of luck to everyone!!
    Last edited by Southern Belle; 09-15-2010 at 03:32 PM.

IVF #1 - 6/5 ER, 6/8 ET, 6/22 BFN
    IVF #2 - 9/30 ER, 10/3 ET, 10/14 BFN
    IVF #3 - 12/31 stims

Smile

I had my blood work today and beta is 121 at 12dpt, so I feel it is a little more real.

Quote:
    Code:
    Originally Posted by srh38 View Post
    Sounds like we are on the same schedule! Congratulations! I am taking prometrium 3xday and PIO shots. Also estrodial for good measure. I have never taken so many meds!

At my drs office they recommend anti-nausea lollipops, I never tried but they may work...

Good luck to those getting ultrasounds!

Sylvia

Yeah~ no more stress!! I heard that walking about 30 min a day is helpful for growing follies.
    I will try that! I've been walking he dog in the evenings and lightly running on the elliptical machine, but maybe I'll chuck the elliptical altogether and give walking a try? Now I don't have to drive to the gym lol

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Belle View Post
    Had RE appt this morning with u/s and b/w. Started baby aspirin this morning and Lupron shots will start 2morrow am/pm . Folistim and menopur will be added Friday.

YAY!!!! Congrats, SoBe! You're on your way! Sending you lots of

Quote Originally Posted by runnergirl View Post
    I had my blood work today and beta is 121 at 12dpt, so I feel it is a little more real.

Sylvia
    Congrats on your beta, Sylvia! Great beta number!

Ali - good luck with your scan tomorrow!

Rhonda - good luck with your scan tomorrow, too!

Sounds like we are on the same schedule! Congratulations! I am taking prometrium 3xday and PIO shots. Also estrodial for good measure. I have never taken so many meds!
    Syliva, I am excited to have a cycle buddy!

Rhonda, I can't wait to hear about your u/s tomorrow!

I am relieved to say my beta number doubled as it should! I have an u/s on 23rd.

I am relieved to say my beta number doubled as it should! I have an u/s on 23rd.
    Yay, Stacie!!! Great news!!! Good luck with your u/s!

We have a heart beat . There is a real growing little person in there! It was so shocking in such a good way to see such concrete evidence that this is real . Thank you all for the good wishes!

Rhonda, I hope yours goes just as perfectly, best of luck .

Highhopesmama, sounds like you are taking great care of yourself. I'm sure things will go swimmingly on this next cylce.

Ourou that is great! Hearing that heartbeat must be a fabulous experience!

Stacie, glad to hear it doubled. I get my next blood work tomorrow! I go every other day now, not sure when an ultrasound will be.

Southern Belle, you have the same protocol that I had, follistim and menapur. It worked for me! Good wishes your way!

Congratulations on your fantastic numbers!!! Can't wait for your u/s on teh 23rd Stacie.

We have a heart beat . There is a real growing little person in there! It was so shocking in such a good way to see such concrete evidence that this is real . Thank you all for the good wishes!

Highhopesmama, sounds like you are taking great care of yourself. I'm sure things will go swimmingly on this next cylce.
    So happy to hear you've got a strong Ali! I'm so excited for you! Thanks for all your positive thoughts. Looking forward to a BFP of my own very soon

Rhonda - praying for you!!! Can't wait to hear how your u/s went today!

Quote Originally Posted by nostoppingme View Post
    Thanks Dena!!! I have 7 frosties!!! I'm so pleased with the hopes of this donor cycle. I am in prego mode today that I anticipate will last through tomorrow and hopefully Sunday morning I find out my suspicions are correct!

CRAZY???
    If I don't get a BFP me & DH discussed using a surrogate and me for a future FET (after a couple of months). That way we transfer whatever thaws out of our 7 embabis and split the survivors between me & the surrogate (she gets 2 because she would have the best chance of pregnancy rate). I wouldn't expect all 7 to survive the thaw, but I would transfer 3 to me if in fact this cycle doesn't work. I know it sounds crazy and risky for multiples with me & the surrogate, but FET does not have the same success rate as fresh, so I don't think it is unreasonable. Of course if we both get pregnant, that would be a trip! It would be kinda neat so long as we both have singletons. This was just us being desperate for a BFP of course and I'm sure our RE would talk us down or even not agree to do it. The things we think of when we get desperate for something to FINALLY work! LOL
    Wow, hope everything goes well this month! It would be something to have a surrogate and both get prego! What a beautiful walk of faith you're taking! It's very encouraging!

My DH and I are talking IVF if we don't end up with exciting news in the next two months. What an adventure it is!

Quote Originally Posted by KMyers View Post
    Wow, hope everything goes well this month! It would be something to have a surrogate and both get prego! What a beautiful walk of faith you're taking! It's very encouraging!

My DH and I are talking IVF if we don't end up with exciting news in the next two months. What an adventure it is!
    Hiya! Hoping you get some very good news in the next month and can skip IVF altogether! But if you end up doing it, this is a great place to come for information/support. Good luck and KUP!

*looking for an update from Rhonda* I hope your u/s is going well!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ClarisseMarie View Post
    Hi Heather!

I was wondering the same thing. Where are you Rhonda? We all want to hear!
    Me: 38 w/ PCOS, DH: 39

I've been checking all day myself. Thanking about you Rhonda!

That's awesome that you saw strong HB!!

rss-When did you stop your progestrone? My RE wants me to use til end of 9 week. Isn't this too early to stop? I am little worry cuz I have low progestron level.

Rhonda-Hope you do well. You must be busy..

runnergirl- All of your number are perfect!! Congrats!

cakegal- How are you doing?
    Last edited by mistyone1; 09-16-2010 at 04:41 PM.
    Me(35)&DH(42)
    1st IVF(July 2010)

Southern Belle, you have the same protocol that I had, follistim and menapur. It worked for me! Good wishes your way!
    Thanks a bunch!!.
    Last edited by Southern Belle; 09-16-2010 at 04:59 PM.

IVF #1 - 6/5 ER, 6/8 ET, 6/22 BFN
    IVF #2 - 9/30 ER, 10/3 ET, 10/14 BFN
    IVF #3 - 12/31 stims

That is wonderful!! Can't wait to hear about your u/s next week!!

Wonderful news cycle buddy!!! Woo Hoo

Quote Originally Posted by KMyers View Post

It's been a wonderful walk and well worth it. We got our BFP!! Good luck in the next couple of months. Hope you don't need IVF!

Quote Originally Posted by ClarisseMarie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by purple_avens View Post
    I was wondering the same thing. Where are you Rhonda? We all want to hear!
    Quote Originally Posted by cakegal View Post
    I've been checking all day myself. Thanking about you Rhonda!
    Rhonda-Hope you do well. You must be busy..
    You ladies are so sweet and obviously patient...sorry it's been a crazy busy day and I'm taking a few minutes before my PIO shot to update you all...

We have a perfectly healthy and growing baby with a HB of 135!!! It was so small and hard to make out details, but I showed my DH and DD the head and tail and curvature of the spine and they both were able to see the shape as well. It was awesome!! I haven't been this happy in such a very long time. This has been a magical day for me and I'm just so relieved and...well, pregnant!! Thanks everyone for looking for my update and caring so much. It really means a lot to me. Love you all...

Rhonda

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Belle View Post

Yay for starting stims tomorrow!! Are you psyched or what???

Quote:
    Code:
    Originally Posted by srh38 View Post

At my drs office they recommend anti-nausea lollipops, I never tried but they may work...

Good luck to those getting ultrasounds!

Sylvia
    Wonderful second beta and good luck the rest of your wait to u/s!!
    Last edited by nostoppingme; 09-16-2010 at 07:44 PM.

I forgot to mention, I graduated from my RE today and I will start seeing my OB now. I can't wait to call them tomorrow. I was instructed to continue for 23 days: PIO shots & Estrogen patches. I am to continue until 32 weeks: Lovenox & baby aspirin. I will find out in about 2 weeks if I have to continue the IVIG. So far all of my E2, progesterone & betas have been normal and well within the proper ranges and the HB was strong and baby is measuring 6w6d when I am at 7w0d, so he is right on schedule. They were very pleased, no spotting, bleeding, cramps and with all labs continuing to be very good results they won't need to keep seeing me at RE. What a relief this has all been. I'm just overjoyed today...

Default yea Rhonda!

your dream come true!

So happy for you today Rhonda! This has been a LONG time coming!!! I look forward to hearing all about this LO's growing!

Yeahhhh Rhonda!!!! I'm so excited that you saw a HB. Girl 135 is great for a hb this early too. I think Lucas's was 100 or so. U go momma!!! I can't wait for all your updates on pregnancy. Enjoy momma.