Page 7 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: IVF - Sisters

I've gotten so behind with this thread again!

32ellah: congratulations! I am over-joyed that you are preggers! Sorry you had to struggle through the OHSS, but I guess its worth it in the end . You should come say hello in May due dates.

Misty1: thinking of you! I really hope things work out well for you, and have faith they will. Best of luck and take it easy.

Rhonda: those numbers are doubling nicely. That IVIG business sounds no fun, but it sounds like you have a plan and have things under control .

Highhopesmama: Congrats on getting started! I've been thinking about you, but I think I got your screenname wrong last I wished you luck. I hope your scan goes well tomorrow .

AFM: Monday's beta was 971, so that is an excellent jump from Friday which was 289. If anything, I feel less pregnant than before, but I guess that is normal this early on. What I am feeling mostly is tired!
    Last edited by Ourou; 08-31-2010 at 03:51 PM.

Ali, DH, SÝren (4/2011) and a little one due in September.

Quote Originally Posted by nostoppingme View Post
    Update on U/S:
    They changed my 1st ultrasound...moved it up!!!! Woo Hoo!! Instead of 9/21 it will be the week before on 9/16!!!!
    Much better!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ourou View Post
    AFM: Monday's beta was 971, so that is an excellent jump from Friday which was 289. If anything, I feel less pregnant than before, but I guess that is normal this early on. What I am feeling mostly is tired!
    Congrats on the beta! I was SOOOOOOO tired in the beginning, I couldn't believe it. I had to take a nap after showering!! Seriously!!! Luckily it passes.. Try to nap as much as possible. You're cooking a LO and need (and deserve!!) all the rest you can get.

Ourou: Congrats on the second beta, great numbers! Are you going in for another? Good to know I am not the only one who feels EXHAUSTED!

Misty1: I hope you are feeling better.

Highhopes: I am excited for your new cycle!! I cant wait to hear how it goes!

Rhonda: Awesome news, you get an earlier U/S! How are you feeling??

Mominw8ing: It sounds like you have a really good RE, hopefully, you will have a great plan when you meet with him soon!

AFM: Back in again tomorrow for the 3rd beta which will be 14dp5dt...and then again on Friday for more b/w and u/s. They are monitoring this OHSS. I hope I dont have to go in again for the "draining"..ergh!!! Not fun!
    Last edited by 32ellah; 08-31-2010 at 06:02 PM.

32ellah: congratulations! I am over-joyed that you are preggers! Sorry you had to struggle through the OHSS, but I guess its worth it in the end . You should come say hello in May due dates.

Misty1: thinking of you! I really hope things work out well for you, and have faith they will. Best of luck and take it easy.

Rhonda: those numbers are doubling nicely. That IVIG business sounds no fun, but it sounds like you have a plan and have things under control .

Highhopesmama: Congrats on getting started! I've been thinking about you, but I think I got your screenname wrong last I wished you luck. I hope your scan goes well tomorrow .

What great numbers!! You must be so pleased!!! Get used to being tired...comes with the hormones!

Quote Originally Posted by 32ellah View Post
    Ourou: Congrats on the second beta, great numbers! Are you going in for another? Good to know I am not the only one who feels EXHAUSTED!

Mominw8ing: It sounds like you have a really good RE, hopefully, you will have a great plan when you meet with him soon!

AFM: Back in again tomorrow for the 3rd beta which will be 14dp5dt...and then again on Friday for more b/w and u/s. They are monitoring this OHSS. I hope I dont have to go in again for the "draining"..ergh!!! Not fun!
    Can't wait to hear your third beta! I hope the OHSS symptoms start to go away and you start feeling better!! I'm so excited for all of us success stories...it's really, truly awesome & inspirational girls!!
    Last edited by nostoppingme; 09-02-2010 at 05:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mistyone1 View Post
    Highhopesmama-Thanks. I will KUP... I am nervous... Good luck for your cycle!!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by rss73 View Post
    Y

Yeah! FINALLY your time is coming!!!
    I know! Send any baby dust you can spare!!! You and all the other momma's here are inspiring me!

Quote Originally Posted by mominw8ting View Post
    hi, all. Wow, great news in this room! New room location, new luck!

All is good with me. Enjoying my break from baby-making for now.

RE called me. Said he felt horrible our 2nd IVF didn't work out. Told me not to give up hope and to come back to see him. We are meeting with him mid-Sept. Probably not even thinking of doing anything until Jan at the earliest.

Anyway, happy end of summer to all! Congrats to all the new moms-to-be. Praying for all of you. ~ Kellie
    KUP on your consultation later this month and enjoy your time off of baby-making!

:

Update on U/S:
    They changed my 1st ultrasound...moved it up!!!! Woo Hoo!! Instead of 9/21 it will be the week before on 9/16!!!!
    Glad they moved it up!

Thanks, Ali! I'll KUP on what they say. COngrats on the Amazing Beta!!! Don't let the symptoms worry you, lady. Just rest and enjoy your pregnancy!

Thanks. Can't wait to hear how your 3rd beta goes tomorrow. Praying your don't have to so another draining. KUP.

Sobe - How you doing with your cycle so far? Still on BCP? Hope everyone here is doing well.
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums.

Hi Girls!! So some disappointing news - we're waiting until October to cycle. I have only 5 antrial (SP?) follicals (compared to 9 on my last IVF). MY RE says 5 is fine and if that is what I have next month we're going for it. But she also wants to see if I have more next month. My estrodial (sp) was 49 which she said was good and my lining also looks good. But my FSH was 11.6 and she's thinking it will lower. I'm going on DHEA for the next 4 weeks and I'm cutting back on work hours (already given my bosses the heads up and they are on board). Cross your fingers that this is just an off month. We'd like to have more follies than 5 going in, even though 5 is a good #...you know? I can't say I'm surprised because the past eight weeks have been extremely hard at work. It's time for me to turn my back on that now, though, and concentrate on myself.

Thanks! Hope you don't need to drain any more fluid. I heard that OHSS takes time to recover like my SCH.

Thank you. I didn't have any preggy symptoms, too. However, your beta numbers are telling you that you are doing great!!

Update: I went to f/u US today. SCH was still there with same size. No active bleeding! Baby is growing and doing good! Heartbeat was 129. I felt so relieved after US that baby is tolerating. RE put me off 2 weeks from work. Will check in 2 weeks. RE said that we have to monitor til 12 weeks. Ladies & mama's, thank you for your prayer and support!!
    Me(35)&DH(42)
    1st IVF(July 2010)
    1st US(Aug 24)-heartbeat, SCH, It's a girl

Quote Originally Posted by HighHopesMama View Post
    Hi Girls!! So some disappointing news - we're waiting until October to cycle. I have only 5 antrial (SP?) follicals (compared to 9 on my last IVF). MY RE says 5 is fine and if that is what I have next month we're going for it. But she also wants to see if I have more next month. My estrodial (sp) was 49 which she said was good and my lining also looks good. But my FSH was 11.6 and she's thinking it will lower. I'm going on DHEA for the next 4 weeks and I'm cutting back on work hours (already given my bosses the heads up and they are on board). Cross your fingers that this is just an off month. We'd like to have more follies than 5 going in, even though 5 is a good #...you know? I can't say I'm surprised because the past eight weeks have been extremely hard at work. It's time for me to turn my back on that now, though, and concentrate on myself.
    That was one of my biggest questions. How many ant. follies do grow to growing follies? I usually had 7-8 follies, I did 10 ER. I think it's hard to expect. Also, I heard that quality is more important than quantity. Eat lots of blackberry while stim! It's helpful.
    Last edited by mistyone1; 09-01-2010 at 11:52 PM.
    Me(35)&DH(42)
    1st IVF(July 2010)

Sorry about the wait, that is always tough. BUT, your RE is doing the right thing giving you another month to see if the count improves as the antral follicle count is an indication on how many follies are there to start before stims begin so you know what you have to work on growing. In other words, it's pretty much what you will have to work with and normally the antral follicle count is more than the number you end up with for mature follicles before ER. Occasionally it works out to where a few more will pop up, but best to start with a higher antral follicle count so you can have a good cycle. DHEA is great stuff. I bet you are just having an off month and when you cut back your hours at work and do the DHEA you will see much better results. Also, increase your Vitamin D intake. Good luck dear!

Thanks! Hope you don't need to drain any more fluid. I heard that OHSS takes time to recover like my SCH.

Thank you. I didn't have any preggy symptoms, too. However, your beta numbers are telling you that you are doing great!!

Update: I went to f/u US today. SCH was still there with same size. No active bleeding! Baby is growing and doing good! Heartbeat was 129. I felt so relieved after US that baby is tolerating. RE put me off 2 weeks from work. Will check in 2 weeks. RE said that we have to monitor til 12 weeks. Ladies & mama's, thank you for your prayer and support!!
    Oh thank goodness!!!! Yes, two weeks is needed for you to be off from work. You better really take it easy those two weeks girl. When will they do another check? Will continue to pray for you!
    Last edited by nostoppingme; 09-02-2010 at 05:49 PM.

Oh, sweetie, I'm sorry they are pushing it off another month, but if it gives you an even better chance of success then I'm sure it's worth it. Sounds like everything else is in perfect order! Now I'll be counting down til October with you.

I'm glad you are on bedrest and the baby is still going strong. It's not easy, but you have a little fighter and no bleeding (yeah!!!). Continuing to pray for you and your LO.

Rhonda - How are you doing? with tomorrow's IVIG.

Oh, sweetie, I'm sorry they are pushing it off another month, but if it gives you an even better chance of success then I'm sure it's worth it. Sounds like everything else is in perfect order! Now I'll be counting down til October with you.

I'm glad you are on bedrest and the baby is still going strong. It's not easy, but you have a little fighter and no bleeding (yeah!!!). Continuing to pray for you and your LO.

Rhonda - How are you doing? with tomorrow's IVIG.
    I'm great Rachael...thanks for asking. Feeling great, not tired much at all and no m/s. Have had occasional heartburn, but nothing bad at all. Trying to more often, smaller meals. Breast tenderness has gone down and bloating isn't quite as bad past 2 days. Still constipated quite a bit, but until we finish these PIO shots, I better get used to it.

Tomorrow is IVIG and I think I'm gonna skip the benadryl and hope I don't have any reactions. I just can't get anything done after IVIG because I get so sleepy and taking benadryl first makes it 10 times worse. I need to save up my vacation time. I will just take my blackberry and work from it, then go into the office when I'm done.

How's everyone?

Thank you! Hope my baby keeps fighting.

Oh thank goodness!!!! Yes, two weeks is needed for you to be off from work. You better really take it easy those two weeks girl. When will they do another check? Will continue to pray for you!
    I will take it easy. I will have f/u US in 2 wks. I had many worries last one week, but I will enjoy next two weeks. Good luck for you IVIG.
    Last edited by mistyone1; 09-02-2010 at 06:12 PM.
    Me(35)&DH(42)
    1st IVF(July 2010)

YAY!!! So glad your LO is growing and doing OK! get lots of rest in your 2 weeks off. Praying for you!!

That was one of my biggest questions. How many ant. follies do grow to growing follies? I usually had 7-8 follies, I did 10 ER. I think it's hard to expect. Also, I heard that quality is more important than quantity. Eat lots of blackberry while stim! It's helpful.
    Quality is way more important than quantity. Since I had 9 a year ago, she thinks 1) I can be having an off month or 2) my ant. follie numbers have dropped in the last year and 5 is what we have to work with. Since my FSH was tested in April and was much lower, she is banking that my body is protesting all the physical/mental stress I've been under in July/August. I'm praying she's right. Either way, she says we can go with 5 in October and make that work. I just like that she is looking out for us and giving us teh best chance possible. I haven't heard of eating blackberries while stimming. I'll give it a try!

Sorry about the wait, that is always tough. BUT, your RE is doing the right thing giving you another month to see if the count improves as the antral follicle count is an indication on how many follies are there to start before stims begin so you know what you have to work on growing. In other words, it's pretty much what you will have to work with and normally the antral follicle count is more than the number you end up with for mature follicles before ER. Occasionally it works out to where a few more will pop up, but best to start with a higher antral follicle count so you can have a good cycle. DHEA is great stuff. I bet you are just having an off month and when you cut back your hours at work and do the DHEA you will see much better results. Also, increase your Vitamin D intake. Good luck dear!
    Thanks, Rhonda. That's what we think, too. Now she said if we are going to try naturally, I need to stop the DHEA. Have you heard of that? She says on the off chance I do get pregnant and it's a girl, she doesn't recommend having the DHEA in my system. But I'm more inclined to not try this month and make sure I get as much DHEA as possible...not sure what to do.

Oh, sweetie, I'm sorry they are pushing it off another month, but if it gives you an even better chance of success then I'm sure it's worth it. Sounds like everything else is in perfect order! Now I'll be counting down til October with you. .
    Thanks! I'm actually doing OK with it since it means I know for sure my doctor is more interested in getting my pregnant than just taking my money or she would have me cycle right now. So I'm happy, even though we're waiting. How are you feeling, lady??

I'm great Rachael...thanks for asking. Feeling great, not tired much at all and no m/s. Have had occasional heartburn, but nothing bad at all. Trying to more often, smaller meals. Breast tenderness has gone down and bloating isn't quite as bad past 2 days. Still constipated quite a bit, but until we finish these PIO shots, I better get used to it.

Tomorrow is IVIG and I think I'm gonna skip the benadryl and hope I don't have any reactions. I just can't get anything done after IVIG because I get so sleepy and taking benadryl first makes it 10 times worse. I need to save up my vacation time. I will just take my blackberry and work from it, then go into the office when I'm done.

How's everyone?
    Glad you're feeling good, Rhonda. Good luck tomorrow with yoru IVIG and KUP on how it goes.

Thanks for all your support, girls. I really love coming in here and posting. Hoping my DHEA pills do the trick. Rhonda - did you have any DHEA side effects I should be on the look out for?

YAY!!! So glad your LO is growing and doing OK! get lots of rest in your 2 weeks off. Praying for you!!

Quality is way more important than quantity. Since I had 9 a year ago, she thinks 1) I can be having an off month or 2) my ant. follie numbers have dropped in the last year and 5 is what we have to work with. Since my FSH was tested in April and was much lower, she is banking that my body is protesting all the physical/mental stress I've been under in July/August. I'm praying she's right. Either way, she says we can go with 5 in October and make that work. I just like that she is looking out for us and giving us teh best chance possible. I haven't heard of eating blackberries while stimming. I'll give it a try!
    Thanks for praying! My FSH was 9.0 Your FSH is little above 10. I found it from Korean IVF website. Many Korean women do IVF in Korea cuz they don't believe adoption(It's little shameful) Many people recommeded blackberry is helpful for growing # of follies and size of follies while stimming. I had some, too. I didn't try DHEA (didn't have enought time to try). If you live in LA, find SART website about your clinic(sucess rate). http://www.sart.org/
    I am from LA. I was considered to do IVF in LA, but I did it here in No. Cal. b/c of my job. I wish you the best for you cycle! will pray for you!!
    Last edited by mistyone1; 09-03-2010 at 12:04 AM.
    Me(35)&DH(42)
    1st IVF(July 2010)

Thanks! I'm actually doing OK with it since it means I know for sure my doctor is more interested in getting my pregnant than just taking my money or she would have me cycle right now. So I'm happy, even though we're waiting. How are you feeling, lady??
    Yes, quality is FAR more important than quantity.. Stress does play a number on cycles and I wouldn't be surprised if next month you have a lot more starting follicles. Although, I have to pipe up again and say remember I only had 5 follies at ER and only 3 fertilized and one was pretty crappy looking, but I still got PG. So, you never know!!!

I'm doing well, thanks for asking. All queasiness and tiredness for the most part gone. Yesterday was 13 weeks and I had my nuchal scan this week which had excellent results..so I can breathe a little easier. I still haven't told really anyone (not even family)..I'm so darn superstitious. For some reason I have this fear that if I voice it, it will go away. Crazy, I know, but after all the effort it took to get this far, I can't help being mildly paranoid all the time. Sigh...

You know Michell,I feel like this wait will end up being a blessing in disguise. Stress really only equals more stress. I truly believe that is why I only had 5 mature eggs. Like Rachel said quality over quantity! I think after this rest (and all that relaxation in your awesome new back yard)you'll be pleased with your eggs! Good luck and prayers your way! Don't think I won't be stalking when the time comes!

So glad the baby is doing well and that you have extra time off of work. Keep well rested and us updated!

Yes, quality is FAR more important than quantity.. Stress does play a number on cycles and I wouldn't be surprised if next month you have a lot more starting follicles. Although, I have to pipe up again and say remember I only had 5 follies at ER and only 3 fertilized and one was pretty crappy looking, but I still got PG. So, you never know!!!

I'm doing well, thanks for asking. All queasiness and tiredness for the most part gone. Yesterday was 13 weeks and I had my nuchal scan this week which had excellent results..so I can breathe a little easier. I still haven't told really anyone (not even family)..I'm so darn superstitious. For some reason I have this fear that if I voice it, it will go away. Crazy, I know, but after all the effort it took to get this far, I can't help being mildly paranoid all the time. Sigh...
    You must be feeling relieved after excellent results of your nuchal test and passing 1st trimester! I am little paranoid, too. Relax, you already passed the most difficult part!
    Last edited by mistyone1; 09-03-2010 at 10:20 AM.
    Me(35)&DH(42)
    1st IVF(July 2010)

Yay for passing your nuchal scan and entering the 2nd trimester!!

You can relax now & should feel ok telling folks real soon. Share the good news and you will start to feel better and more excited.
    Last edited by nostoppingme; 09-03-2010 at 12:17 PM.

IVIG went well today. Go back in 28 days as long as my blood work is ok. Start my Early Pregnancy Monitoring with Dr Coulam out of Chicago next week. I go in Tuesday morning for APA and RIP panels and will do this weekly. Every two weeks I have a phone consult with Dr Coulam. I suspect if all factors are normal, they may discontinue the IVIG treatment and just continue with the Lovenox shots, Prednisone, PIO shots & baby aspirin. Time will tell!
    Last edited by nostoppingme; 09-03-2010 at 12:24 PM.

Congratulations on the BFPís in this room!!! Good luck to everyone else!

1st beta 8/27 = 150
    2nd beta 8/30 = 505

Rhonda, congrats on getting great 2nd beta results. Iím so proud of your embabies!! I'm so happy for you and cannot wait until your ultrasound!!

Rachel, I know exactly how you feel. We wanted to wait until 20 weeks or until I couldnít hide it anymore. We actually got to 16 weeks with family and close friends. Weíre almost 27 weeks and I still havenít told some friends and family. I wanted to wait until they were here to announce it.
    Me: 38 w/ PCOS, DH: 39

Hi Ladies I am sorry I have been away for a bit... I did take a step back, was getting very stressed out during the 2ww. Congrats Ali (Ourou)!!! I didnt get to tell you yet and congrats Rhonda again

AFM: I am 9dp5dt today.. I know this may be TMI but as of Monday, I was very constipated and started getting very bloated! I thought it might be gas.. so I waited it out, it started to get worse.. so I called my nurse and she sent me straight in today to get an u/s for monitoring.. well sure enough, I had late onset moderate-severe OHSS... I was immediately sent to the OR, where they put me under and drained 900 ml. of fluid! So I am monitoring that and now I am on rest again On another note... they took an early beta and it was 430, which explains the late onset OHSS! I am back in on Monday for continued monitoring I am very cautious right now BUT wanted to share the news with you Ladies!!!!
    1st beta 8/27 = 150
    2nd beta 8/30 = 505

I'm happy my numbers doubled as they should within the normal 48-72 hour period for beta check. No more betas for me as I've been cleared by the nurse for beta testing & next visit will be a 7 week u/s with b/w and it's 3 whole weeks away on Tuesday 9/21. So, for now I'll be stalking others and sitting back & relaxing. Of course I will have my weekly early pregnancy monitoring labs for the IVIG which I am going to have again this week. Speaking of...I better get on the phone and schedule that now.

Waiting to see how everyone else does on their second betas and when all the other 1st u/s will be. I wish my clinic did 6 week u/s! Oh well.
    Ladies, i hope you dont mind me posting in here, but i had to say congrats, i am so happy for both of you!!!! Prayers are going up for both of you for super sticky beans!!! I would love to join you ladies for IVF, but i dont have enough insurance money to cover it, and after all the IUI's i am out of money for the meds, for me i am just trying to convince myself that its ok that i wont be a mom i might try one more iui but with clomid we will see, but seeing you ladies with your bfp's makes me so happy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by onmymind17 View Post
    Ladies, i hope you dont mind me posting in here, but i had to say congrats, i am so happy for both of you!!!! Prayers are going up for both of you for super sticky beans!!! I would love to join you ladies for IVF, but i dont have enough insurance money to cover it, and after all the IUI's i am out of money for the meds, for me i am just trying to convince myself that its ok that i wont be a mom i might try one more iui but with clomid we will see, but seeing you ladies with your bfp's makes me so happy!!!
    Thank you Chris. I appreciate prayers...all day long! I know it's tough scraping up the money on every cycle...been there, done that. It's so hard to walk away. I hope you can manage another iui even if its just with the clomid. Have you posted to see if anyone on APA has leftover meds that are unopened and unexpired they would be willing to donate? I'm not sure what injectable meds are used with iui, but you might get lucky! Wishing you luck as you figure out your next step.
    Last edited by nostoppingme; 09-04-2010 at 07:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by purple_avens View Post
    Congratulations on the BFPís in this room!!! Good luck to everyone else!

Rhonda, congrats on getting great 2nd beta results. Iím so proud of your embabies!! I'm so happy for you and cannot wait until your ultrasound!!
    Thanks Mayra! I got to share in your excitement and now you get to share in mine. Less than 2 weeks to u/s!!

I am inspired by the experiences everyone has had. I read through the threads and congratulations to the BFP's. And good luck to everyone else continuing through their cycles. I just completed IVF, 4 emmies transfered. Based on my age (43) that gives the best chance for success. We had a total of 7 so the others will be frozen.

I have a question also, when did you start feeling pregnancy symptoms?

Quote Originally Posted by runnergirl View Post
    I am inspired by the experiences everyone has had. I read through the threads and congratulations to the BFP's. And good luck to everyone else continuing through their cycles. I just completed IVF, 4 emmies transfered. Based on my age (43) that gives the best chance for success. We had a total of 7 so the others will be frozen.

Congrats on your transfer and 3 embies in the freeze! Hope this is a fantastic cycle for you!

It's hard to tell when my specific symptoms started as my ovaries were angry from ER for a long time. I do remember having awful, awful cramps around day 5 maybe????? Of course it will be different with everyone. And too,not everyone has symptoms either. Helpful huh? Good luck!

One more week on BCP's and it's on to baby aspirin and Lupron. Wishing everyone the best of luck!! Anyone else doing ER/ET in mid/late September??
    Last edited by Southern Belle; 09-06-2010 at 02:36 PM.

IVF #1 - 6/5 ER, 6/8 ET, 6/22 BFN
    IVF #2 - 9/30 ER, 10/3 ET, 10/14 BFN
    IVF #3 - 12/31 stims

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Belle View Post
    One more week on BCP's and it's on to baby aspirin and Lupron. Wishing everyone the best of luck!! Anyone else doing ER/ET in mid/late September??
    I am new to the group here. I just completed ER/ET last week. Now the wait Good luck to you!!

You must have many good embies! I didn't have any symtoms except tiredness (12pd). I still don't have that much symtoms. Don't discourage if you don't have any symtoms... Good luck for

Southern Belle- Good luck on your cycle!
    Last edited by mistyone1; 09-06-2010 at 07:37 PM.
    Me(35)&DH(42)
    1st IVF(July 2010)

You must be feeling relieved after excellent results of your nuchal test and passing 1st trimester! I am little paranoid, too. Relax, you already passed the most difficult part!
    Thanks, sweetie! How is your home rest going? When is the next dr appt?

Yay for passing your nuchal scan and entering the 2nd trimester!!

You can relax now & should feel ok telling folks real soon. Share the good news and you will start to feel better and more excited.
    Thanks. I've started spilling the beans, but have been very selective. DH wants to scream it to the world. I told him he can do whatever as long as it doesn't get back to any of my people before I tell them.

IVIG went well today. Go back in 28 days as long as my blood work is ok. Start my Early Pregnancy Monitoring with Dr Coulam out of Chicago next week. I go in Tuesday morning for APA and RIP panels and will do this weekly. Every two weeks I have a phone consult with Dr Coulam. I suspect if all factors are normal, they may discontinue the IVIG treatment and just continue with the Lovenox shots, Prednisone, PIO shots & baby aspirin. Time will tell!
    today!! KUP!

Quote Originally Posted by purple_avens View Post
    Rachel, I know exactly how you feel. We wanted to wait until 20 weeks or until I couldnít hide it anymore. We actually got to 16 weeks with family and close friends. Weíre almost 27 weeks and I still havenít told some friends and family. I wanted to wait until they were here to announce it.
    Hi Mayra!! Thanks for popping in and so happy to see you are doing well at 27+ weeks!! My DH convinced me to tell some people this weekend - mostly because I'm showing and he doesn't want to keep it in!! I'm still holding back for most people though, haven't even told family yet. I have family flying over to visit next week so I will tell them then. I'd rather wait til 20 weeks, but it's just not practical unless I avoid all contact for the next 6 weeks!!

Congrats on your transfer and hope you get your BFP! I did an IVF transfer in June and I'm not sure what would be considered symptoms of pregnancy versus symptoms of the progesterone I was on. I was extremely bloated, sore boobs, moody, etc, right after transfer.. I started to get really tired at 14dpt, however I got my BFP at 8dp2dt.

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Belle View Post
    You are almost there!!! and

I am new to the group here. I just completed ER/ET last week. Now the wait Good luck to you!!
    Hooray for you!! There's been a alot of BFP's around here. Can't wait for you to get your double lines

Southern Belle- Good luck on your cycle!
    Thanks so much!! I'm getting all excited

IVF #1 - 6/5 ER, 6/8 ET, 6/22 BFN
    IVF #2 - 9/30 ER, 10/3 ET, 10/14 BFN
    IVF #3 - 12/31 stims