Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 1344

Thread: IVF - Sisters

I'd be much happier communicating on FB in private messages. Nic - you should get one! If you only add us that is ok! ;-) Janie, Jodi and Bailie are all on FB and you can communicate privately thru FB messages. We can have our own NET (never-ending-thread) on our FB private mailbox. What do you all think?

Also - for what it's worth, I think the boards are so slow that APA probably wants to open it up to the public thinking that will bring in more traffic. I guess that would probably work, I just don't want my info out there for everyone who randomly 'googles' something and my threads pop up.

ETA - The siggy is going too!
    Last edited by mmd08d; 06-14-2011 at 06:18 PM.

OK. Is that what the group want's? Is everyone more interested in FB than private messages? I will have you all know... I have had my friends on my a## for some time now to get on FB. I haven't even done it for my most dearest friend, much like a sister, who's in another state & now having a baby. That's how much I need this group. I'd be willing to break my deepend distain for FB for you ladies. It's gonna take me a few days to get on it. But I'm on pins and needles for Thursdays' Beta. What's everyone's thoughts. I'd hate to give in to FB for nothing.

I'm going to miss you guys! Definitely stop by and keep us posted!

Erica 33, DH 34, STC for 4+ years, Diagnosed DOR 4/2011, mom to 4 , Barbados IVF March 2013!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SNG View Post
    OK. Is that what the group want's? Is everyone more interested in FB than private messages? I will have you all know... I have had my friends on my a## for some time now to get on FB. I haven't even done it for my most dearest friend, much like a sister, who's in another state & now having a baby. That's how much I need this group. I'd be willing to break my deepend distain for FB for you ladies. It's gonna take me a few days to get on it. But I'm on pins and needles for Thursdays' Beta. What's everyone's thoughts. I'd hate to give in to FB for nothing.
    I understand not wanting to have a FB but I would really hate to have us break up. If you decide to go with FB (which I think you should) then PM me your name or I will PM you mine and you can look us all up and we will add you to the thread..
    STC #1 for 5years
    Dx: Blocked Fallopian Tubes
    Praying for guidance in our journey to parenthood through adoption and eventually IVF.

I'm working on FB and I'll PM you guys as soon as I get it going. In the mean time I need some help if you can 'cause I'm freaking out. I'm having some cramping type feelings very minimal but there all the same. Is this normal, did you experience this at 4 days on shots?

I can't say for sure about the cramps, Nic. But with all the hormones and stuff going on, it is certainly possible! I wouldn't worry too much. If it is still bothering you tomorrow, just give your doc a call. That is what we pay them for!

Nic - I can't remember if I had cramps early on like that or not!
    However, I'm pretty sure it would be normal - it really is just your ovaries talking to you! You're going to have LOTS going on in the next week or so!
    No matter what, I would definitely call your doc and ask him/her. Better safe than sorry!
    Both me and hubby are 31 years young.
    M/C 10/06 (9 wks) & 06/08 (4 wks)
    Endo & mild PCOS. Lap/hys surgery 08/08, 07/10.
    2 failed IUI's. 1st IVF cycle May/June 2011.

OK girls I'm sending you PM so I can get your contact info. I'm all set on FB. Get back to me so I can connect with you guys. Thanks

Nic you have to add us and get in on our convo we miss you! and today monica gets news
    STC #1 for 5years
    Dx: Blocked Fallopian Tubes
    Praying for guidance in our journey to parenthood through adoption and eventually IVF.

I've wanted to log in for a long while. It seems like even being online with others who are TTC and going through IUI/IVF, etc. should be helpful, but it's still so sad and frustrating. I appologize for not being better at staying involved. ...is the group breaking up?? I agree that it would not be good to have all this info public. That would be hard on top of all that we are each dealing with and going though.

My 6th IUI just took place on Tuesday. I don't know what to do next. We have been using Clomid and these last two times an injection the day before the IUI. **But I don't know what to do next!!! I'm afraid to go for the IVF but don't know what else our options might be. Although we meet with the doctor in two weeks (if this round doesn't take) it's so hard to know what to ask...you don't know what you don't know.

the DH has said if it doesn't happen by the end of this year he's not interested in continuing. The most frustrating part of that, is that they've found nothing wrong with my system...DH just has a really low strict morphology (sp?) and low count...this last round was only 3 million. I feel so alone and don't know what to do. Payer does help, but sometimes it seems like He doesn't hear.
    Me-34, DH-53 TTC-2yrs, 6 IUIs, on 1st IVF cycle praying for twins!

sorry to hear your news...IVF, with ICSI could be worth a few tries. much better chance of success. i get the feeling your DH would not be interested in trying DS? what do YOU want? if u want a baby, and he is done trying, you may have to go it alone. you have one life to live, and there are many options for you. i used DE/DS at the age of 44, as a single woman, and was successful the first time. i skipped OE IVF due to cost and the age of my eggs.

i hope your DH is open to trying IVF with OS and possibly DS. good luck

I know these threads are dying off with the transformation of our forum to public. Are there any IVFers still out there?
    Me (30) DH (34) TTC #1 since 11/2009; Stage 4 Endometriosis. LP defect. Trying to keep faith ♥ 4 clomid cycles,3 femara/hcg IUIs, IVF #1 9/2011, FET 2/2012. Then, we conceived an all natural miracle baby 1st BFP 5/17/12 ♥ Nothing is impossible with GOD

Quote Originally Posted by rxmomma View Post
    I know these threads are dying off with the transformation of our forum to public. Are there any IVFers still out there?
    I know, definitely a bummer. I've been wondering how the IVF girls have been... STC always seemed a little quiet anyways.

Erica 33, DH 34, STC for 4+ years, Diagnosed DOR 4/2011, mom to 4 , Barbados IVF March 2013!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jrandmarsha View Post
    I was doing well, My 2nd trimester starts Monday. BUT tody I got my lab results. I tested positive for Familial dysautonomia, Which about 1 in 3700 Jewish people get. Which of course I get it, and I am Christian! But on my moms line we have Jewish as a religion... not an ethnicity. But whatever. I hear it is similar to Tay Sachs and what I have read about, I am not happy. I have a 3 hour appointment Friday, for ultrasounds, labs, meeting with genetic counselor as well as genetic doctor. I cried all day and cannot calm down. My husband says we are strong and will get through this. But I am deathly afraid.
    You and your husband will be in my prayers. It sounds scary and I wish you didn't have to worry about it during what should be a happy time celebrating. Sending prayers of health and well-being to you and your little one. Hugs!

Quote Originally Posted by akhiker View Post
    I know, definitely a bummer. I've been wondering how the IVF girls have been... STC always seemed a little quiet anyways.
    it is really quiet in here. But since I started this process 1 1/2 years ago it has been wonderful reading about what other girls are going through. But now I wonder how much is too much info since it's all public. It's the second week on IVF meds and all thouse shots are getting me pretty worn out. But they've also changed my mood and now I'm just tired, not afraid the IVF won't take...although that would be so sad.

Hope you girls are doing well.

Sending lots of baby dust your way!!!

stickyvibes:

Quote Originally Posted by KMyers View Post
    it is really quiet in here. But since I started this process 1 1/2 years ago it has been wonderful reading about what other girls are going through. But now I wonder how much is too much info since it's all public. It's the second week on IVF meds and all thouse shots are getting me pretty worn out. But they've also changed my mood and now I'm just tired, not afraid the IVF won't take...although that would be so sad.

Hope you girls are doing well.

Sending lots of baby dust your way!!!

stickyvibes:
    I hope you are doing well. You are at the point I should be 4 weeks from now.
    Me (30) DH (34) TTC #1 since 11/2009; Stage 4 Endometriosis. LP defect. Trying to keep faith ♥ 4 clomid cycles,3 femara/hcg IUIs, IVF #1 9/2011, FET 2/2012. Then, we conceived an all natural miracle baby 1st BFP 5/17/12 ♥ Nothing is impossible with GOD

It Sure Is quite in here.

Starting IVF on my next AF...

Quote Originally Posted by rxmomma View Post
    Starting IVF on my next AF...
    Wahoo!!! I am sooo happy to hear this! I hope everything goes well for you, I will be totally looking for that BFP!

It is quiet. I think we're all a bit worn out. This process of TTC has been the hardest thing (emotionally) that most of us have ever had to go through. I've been praying that all of you have super amazing results whether you're on IUIs or IVFs.
    ISN'T WAITING SO HARD!! We are all doing everything we can and I guess the rest is up to God! I'd be happy with one, but I'm really praying for twins. Hope those prayers are answered.
    Last edited by KMyers; 08-20-2011 at 08:24 AM.

thanks for sharing your process, it's helped me feel like I'm not alone in this...
    Last edited by KMyers; 08-15-2011 at 12:06 PM.

Is anyone else cycling now? Tomorrow is my Trigger shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin0472 View Post
    Is anyone else cycling now? Tomorrow is my Trigger shot.
    Hi! Not sure about IVF, but there are a few of us in the same cycle window for IUIs. Either just triggered, or will do so in the next couple of days. Good luck!

Egg retrieval was Monday, They got 7 perfect eggs. All fertilized, 6 made it 24 hours. ET hopefully will be friday.

That's the same number I had. Only three made it to day two (which is when our dr. gives them back to me. the good thing was we didn't have to worry about the "extra" embies...all three went in me and we'll see what comes of it.
    I did get a positive on Tuesday and right now I'm waiting for the dr to call with a doubled hCG count. The waiting is SO hard.

I hope you get exactly what you're hoping for with your IVF. Try to stay busy these next two weeks...that's the hardest part it seems.
    Last edited by KMyers; 08-25-2011 at 08:59 AM.

Egg retrieval was Monday, They got 7 perfect eggs. All fertilized, 6 made it 24 hours. ET hopefully will be friday.
    Yay Robin!
    Me (40) DH (47) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

Quote Originally Posted by KMyers View Post
    That's the same number I had. Only three made it to day two (which is when our dr. gives them back to me. the good thing was we didn't have to worry about the "extra" embies...all three went in me and we'll see what comes of it.
    I did get a positive on Tuesday and right now I'm waiting for the dr to call with a doubled hCG count. The waiting is SO hard.

I hope you get exactly what you're hoping for with your IVF. Try to stay busy these next two weeks...that's the hardest part it seems.
    Our first cycle we only had 2. Our second cycle we had 3. With MF we are SHOCKED we had 5 good ones. All Grade 1 and 2s. They transferred 3 and we froze two. One arrested. Now the 2WW is BRUTAL!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gwenn View Post
    Yay Robin!
    Thanks Gwenn!
    Last edited by Robin0472; 08-30-2011 at 10:42 AM.

1st beta was 105, I guess I'm pregnant. Whoot whoot.

You are totally pregnant!!! Congratulations!!!

Me (40) DH (47) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12