Page 34 of 45 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 44 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1344

Thread: IVF - Sisters

Quote Originally Posted by mmd08d View Post
    Hey Bailie! Any news from the RE? Sorry that you guys couldn't touch base yesterday. GRRR! I know that is so frustrating!

I am still on the dexamethasone and the lupron. Doing fine other than a nasty sinus infection. Boo! I am on a z-pak as part of the IVF protocol too, so at least I'm covered, I guess. I talked to my RE nurse today and they've ordered my meds. I'm working with the insurance/pharmacy folks to get it delivered next week. I am going to be on gonal-F, low dose HCG, then the ovidrel trigger when it's time, and then progesterone shots. AAHH! I'm getting nervous!

The thing that really worries me is that I start my injections (plus I stay on the lupron and dexamethasone for awhile too) on Sunday the 22nd. Well, I fly out to see my SIL on Monday the 23rd. First, I don't know how I'm going to fly with needles - I've never tried to before. Hopefully they don't give me too much trouble. Second, how am I supposed to keep the cold meds cold while I fly? I guess I have to take a second 'cooler' type bag as my carry-on maybe? Third, how am I going to keep this from my SIL when I'm having to use her fridge to store my meds? Oh the drama....!!
    Sinus infections suck! A big BOO on that one. I hear you about getting nervous with the drugs... me too!!!!! It's getting closer every day and I can't say that I'm looking forward to it.
    I would call the airline to see what they do about that. That could definitely be a tricky situation!!!
    As for the SIL using her fridge.... YIKES!!!! Have you thought about just telling her? I have no words of wisdom on that one. Maybe tell her they are hormone injections to help with fertility. She doesn't have to know that you're doing IVF, right? Good luck and have a great time!!!
    Both me and hubby are 31 years young.
    M/C 10/06 (9 wks) & 06/08 (4 wks)
    Endo & mild PCOS. Lap/hys surgery 08/08, 07/10.
    2 failed IUI's. 1st IVF cycle May/June 2011.

[QUOTE=Mrs.PMAL;1058225643]Well not a great report from the consult yesterday because when I called at 1:30 she was doing a procedure..ugh..she was over an hour late calling me back and I was already in another meeting..so I have to call back today and I hope that I can catch her I just want to get the go ahead..

Did you get in contact with the RE??? I hope so!!!!!

Monica: I would definitely call the airline prior to arriving at the desk. There has to be some kind of protocol for that because diabetics need shots right? As for the sister in law maybe try concealing it in a different container? Or keep a cooler and some ice packs rotating in your stuff. Good luck

AFM: I had to reschedule my appt for Monday. In other news I did start my period this morning so at least I have a few answers there. I am just hoping that the delayed appointment won't delay our cycle too much..its a waiting game for now./ Have a fantastic weekend ladies much love and prayers
    STC #1 for 5years
    Dx: Blocked Fallopian Tubes
    Praying for guidance in our journey to parenthood through adoption and eventually IVF.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.PMAL View Post
    Monica: I would definitely call the airline prior to arriving at the desk. There has to be some kind of protocol for that because diabetics need shots right? As for the sister in law maybe try concealing it in a different container? Or keep a cooler and some ice packs rotating in your stuff. Good luck

AFM: I had to reschedule my appt for Monday. In other news I did start my period this morning so at least I have a few answers there. I am just hoping that the delayed appointment won't delay our cycle too much..its a waiting game for now./ Have a fantastic weekend ladies much love and prayers
    Hi guys! I'm totally stalking you, and want to offer some advice on travelling with meds. If they need to be cool or on ice, you have to supply that, the airline attendants won't help with that. Also, if the medications are labeled, then you shouldn't have a problem getting through security. Just to be on the safe side I usually try to bring the prescription with me too. Tons of luck and positive baby making thoughts to everyone!

Erica 33, DH 34, STC for 4+ years, Diagnosed DOR 4/2011, mom to 4 , Barbados IVF March 2013!!!

The problem with trying to keep the meds on the down-low from my SIL is that she is also a nurse, and she will totally pick up on the reason for the injections. She is pregnant with her 3rd baby, and knows that we struggle. My MIL will be out there with us and I REALLY don't want her to know. I don't know why. They won't be judgmental or anything, I just want to keep it private, kwim? I guess we'll see! I'll keep everyone posted on how the traveling with injections goes! LOL Thanks for the tips everyone!!

What is new on the med front, Jodi? Feeling good? Still on just the BCPs? When should your cycle start?

Bailie - I am bummed you had to reschedule that consult! Sorry that it didn't work out as planned. I am glad that AF showed for you. Hopefully this will help get the ball rolling!!

Love and prayers for you girls!

ETA: Also, Erica! Thanks for stalking us! We could sure use all the support we can get!

Erica thanks for stalking we so appreciate it

Monica: What CD did you start your BCPs? Is it posible that if I talk to her monday we could still be okay to start the cycle?? or am I being totally ridiculous??
    STC #1 for 5years
    Praying for guidance in our journey to parenthood through adoption and eventually IVF.

The problem with trying to keep the meds on the down-low from my SIL is that she is also a nurse, and she will totally pick up on the reason for the injections. She is pregnant with her 3rd baby, and knows that we struggle. My MIL will be out there with us and I REALLY don't want her to know. I don't know why. They won't be judgmental or anything, I just want to keep it private, kwim? I guess we'll see! I'll keep everyone posted on how the traveling with injections goes! LOL Thanks for the tips everyone!!

What is new on the med front, Jodi? Feeling good? Still on just the BCPs? When should your cycle start?

Bailie - I am bummed you had to reschedule that consult! Sorry that it didn't work out as planned. I am glad that AF showed for you. Hopefully this will help get the ball rolling!!

Love and prayers for you girls!

ETA: Also, Erica! Thanks for stalking us! We could sure use all the support we can get!
    I go in this week for an ultra sound and learn how to give myself the shots. MY last day of the pill is the 23rd, which I'm sure I'll start AF after. Today I'm feeling like crap though... not sure if it's the pill or what. My boobs hurt bad and my stomach doesn't seem very happy. Who knows!!!
    As for your situation.... WOW! Thats a tough one. I honestly don't even know what to say because you're definitely in a pickle huh? Can you get a travel cooler and just keep it stocked with ice packs? Maybe switch them out to keep them constantly cold??? Would the meds be ok in something like that for the period of time you'll be there?
    Definitely keep us posted on how it goes. I hope you're able to keep it private and not feel like you have to tell them. Best of luck.

Hey Bailie - I started AF on 4/25, then the BCPs on 4/27. I only took them for 14 days, then I started another AF on 5/13. I'm on the lupron for suppression still. I do think all RE's have their own protocol and I've seen a few that are different than mine. I'd definitely see what the RE has to say on Monday, because you just never know! I'd have never expected to get going as soon as I did. Best wishes and keep us posted!

I like your ice pack idea Jodi. My hubby and I are trying to think of creative ways to do things, but I know it'll be hard. We'll just have to wait and see how it pans out I guess. Wish me luck!! I do hope you start feeling better. Hopefully your next AF will be really light because of the pills. I am getting excited for you!!!

So, get this. We help out with a golf tournament every year. There's a few people than tend to annoy me as it is, and because they know my situation, they're always in my face about what's going on. Normally I don't mind - I'm pretty open about our infertility, so I don't mind telling them. However now that we're moving on to IVF, I'm keeping my mouth shut. It's my choice and that's that. Now, one of my friends who helps out has a little one, plus there are others there that are either pregnant or just had a baby. So, after my 2nd failed IUI I decided that I wasn't going to go. I knew if I did, all I would do is end up drinking all day to be able to tolerate the "annoying ones", and I didn't want to do that. Not that I don't like to tie one on and get a little drunk now and then, but if I'm not in a good place mentally, that's only asking for trouble. Bye the way, the golf tournament took place this past Saturday, the 14th.
    Anyway, my cousin decided to come and hang with everyone all day and play n the tournament. Now, I had told her many times that I wasn't going to be there and why. It wasn't just because of the pregnant people and babies, but that did play apart of it. It's my choice and my family (hubby, sister and brother in law) were completely fine with it. In fact they didn't really want to go either.
    Anyway, my cousin just didn't get it for some reason - I could tell everytime I talked to her. I think she thought that because she was coming down from the Denver area that I just needed to drop everything and be with her. Nevermind the fact that I had planned on NOT going WAY before I knew she was coming! And may I mention that I don't think her intentions were good? There are a lot of single guys there that she knows and I'm pretty sure that she just wanted to go flirt around with all of them and get the attention and party with them later on. I'm sure she would tell you that's not the case, but we (my family) know better.
    So, long story short as she's leaving my sisters house on Saturday morning, she says to my sister "I just wish Jodi wasn't so bitter".
    Are you f*cking kidding me????? I've never been so mad in my life. I've been hurt by this situation, but I've never been bitter towards anybody that I've known that is pregnant or has been or has kids for that matter. It makes it hard for me when we struggle so much, but not bitter. And even if I was, who are you to judge? (Bailie - that's why I quoted you on facebook bye the way!). Until you're in our situation, you can't tell me how to feel. You have no clue what this struggle is like. Seriously - do any of us want to go through IVF? Not really. If I could get pregnant the old fashion way and have a few babies by now believe me, I would!!! But, it is what it is. I've been dealing with this for 5 years now. I've accepted it and that's that.
    I'm just upset because we are so close. She constantly calls me to tell me about her guy issues and complain about everything else. She knows what hell we've been though too. She doesn't ask about my situation hardly at all which really bothers me but whatever. When she was married she had a m/c at about 12 weeks. You would think that she would know or understand my situation some, right? Plus, she's a nurse in the NICU. Come on!!! Yet she says I'm "bitter". I can't tell you how fired up I was. In fact we were all supposed to hang out that night and I wouldn't go. Nobody said anything to her, so she has no clue how upset I am... I'm still debating on when and what I should say to her. I know me and I tend to get fired up and have quite the temper. I don't want to turn this into a nasty fight and say something REALLY harsh to her. She has had a lot of trauma in her life and I know that's why she's acting the way she is.
    Sorry for the long rant you guys! I just had to tell everyone because I know that like me, you've had ignorant people say stuff that is quite hurtful. I guess I always assume that women in general would be more sympathetic to our situation, you know? Even if they are fertile-mertile's, they should still know and possibly understand. And with everything that she's been through in her life, she of all people should be way more understanding than she is.
    I guess I just don't get it. She really is a sweet and beautiful girl, yet with the things that have gone on in her life, she's completely changed. In fact if anyone is bitter, it's her. But I just don't know that I should say that. I really don't know if it's worth it!!!
    Ok. I'm done now - I promise. Just had to share this with my girls.

Ugh Jodi that is so hard! IF is hard enough without someone calling you bitter. I'm so so sorry. I think that you have to do what you know is right for you, and if staying home from the golf tournament was your choice, then it was YOUR choice. Would it help if you called her up and discussed it with her? Let her know that her comment was hurtful and insensitive? I'm a NICU nurse too, and sometimes we can be so factual and intellectual about things that we lose sight of our compassion. I try really hard not to let myself get that way, and yet sometimes I still catch myself being...um, less than compassionate. Maybe she just needs to remember that this situation is very REAL for you, and not something that you take lightly. You're not bitter, just struggling with a very real health situation. I talk about my IF with people too, and sometimes I wonder if because I do so, people assume I'm not that sensitive about it. I mean, just because I wanted to talk about it on Tuesday, doesn't mean I do on Saturday, kwim? I think that can lead people to being a little less sensitive than they would normally be. Either way, I am truly sorry that she hurt you like that. I hope that in a few weeks time, you have your own LO on the way and what other people say won't be able to take you down off of cloud 9!! LOVE and HUGS to you!!!

Jodi: I had no idea that you were so upset and thats why you 'quoted' me..though it is nice to know that people read the blog. I am so sorry that she was soooo insensitive! People have said similar things to me and I know they don't mean to hurt me..but the bottom line is THEY DO. I am similar to you in the way that sometimes I get so upset and fired up that talking to someone isn't always the best option so usually I rant, like you did, and then write a short note or letter letting the offender know that they did hurt my feelings and that if I need there support not their critisism and if they can't offer that support then to please just eject themselves. HUGS HUGS HUGS honey we are all here for you!

Monica: Thanks for the info about your BCP..I will let you know what the doctor says today.

Janie: How are you doing dearest?
    STC #1 for 5years

Ugh Jodi that is so hard! IF is hard enough without someone calling you bitter. I'm so so sorry. I think that you have to do what you know is right for you, and if staying home from the golf tournament was your choice, then it was YOUR choice. Would it help if you called her up and discussed it with her? Let her know that her comment was hurtful and insensitive? I'm a NICU nurse too, and sometimes we can be so factual and intellectual about things that we lose sight of our compassion. I try really hard not to let myself get that way, and yet sometimes I still catch myself being...um, less than compassionate. Maybe she just needs to remember that this situation is very REAL for you, and not something that you take lightly. You're not bitter, just struggling with a very real health situation. I talk about my IF with people too, and sometimes I wonder if because I do so, people assume I'm not that sensitive about it. I mean, just because I wanted to talk about it on Tuesday, doesn't mean I do on Saturday, kwim? I think that can lead people to being a little less sensitive than they would normally be. Either way, I am truly sorry that she hurt you like that. I hope that in a few weeks time, you have your own LO on the way and what other people say won't be able to take you down off of cloud 9!! LOVE and HUGS to you!!!
    Thank you for those thoughts! I really do appreciate it - especially what you said about you being a nurse in the NICU as well.
    I've already thought about it and I probably won't talk much to her about this at all. Not that I do a lot as it is... like I said earlier. When she calls me, it always ends up being about her. She never asks how the IVF is going for us. I'm the one that has to bring it up. I just won't do that anymore, you know? I just have to figure out a good time to say something, or let it go completely. She is my cousin and her temper is about as worse as mine!
    On another note - my boobs hurt so bad today!!!!! I'm about sick of this! The last two times they hurt like this, I was pregnant and I KNOW that's not the case now. I don't remember the pill doing this to me before!
    I have my blood work and ultra sound on Friday. WOOT! Now it's becoming even more real. I'm kind freaking out. My tummy is doing weird things too.... I MUST be nervous and anxious!
    Thanks

Jodi: I had no idea that you were so upset and thats why you 'quoted' me..though it is nice to know that people read the blog. I am so sorry that she was soooo insensitive! People have said similar things to me and I know they don't mean to hurt me..but the bottom line is THEY DO. I am similar to you in the way that sometimes I get so upset and fired up that talking to someone isn't always the best option so usually I rant, like you did, and then write a short note or letter letting the offender know that they did hurt my feelings and that if I need there support not their critisism and if they can't offer that support then to please just eject themselves. HUGS HUGS HUGS honey we are all here for you!

Monica: Thanks for the info about your BCP..I will let you know what the doctor says today.

Janie: How are you doing dearest?
    Bailie - when I read your blog I was like "that's awesome!" I have to steal her quote. It just hit home for me at that moment. Keep on writing girl - I love it.
    Keep us posted on your appointment today ok???

Yes, Janie - how are you??? So glad we're all FB buddies now! I feel like I'm in a secret club or something when I'm on there and look at your pages. Kind of lame to say that but it's true!!!

Jodi you're too funny! I think that when I look at your FB pages too!! I love seeing everyone's lives outside of the fertility arena. It's so nice to associate everyone with more than fertility stuff. At the same time though, it is so nice to go through it with someone!!

I am getting excited too! I'm sorry your boobs hurt so much. Mine hurt for a little while on the BCPs too - around the time I might've normally ovulated, but it didn't last long. I can't wait to hear about your ultrasound on Friday. I have one on Friday too!! It is to check for 'suppression'. Is that what yours is for? I am SO ready!

Jodi you're too funny! I think that when I look at your FB pages too!! I love seeing everyone's lives outside of the fertility arena. It's so nice to associate everyone with more than fertility stuff. At the same time though, it is so nice to go through it with someone!!

I am getting excited too! I'm sorry your boobs hurt so much. Mine hurt for a little while on the BCPs too - around the time I might've normally ovulated, but it didn't last long. I can't wait to hear about your ultrasound on Friday. I have one on Friday too!! It is to check for 'suppression'. Is that what yours is for? I am SO ready!
    I think my ultra sound is to take a look at everything. I still have a few more says of the pill, so I'm not sure what the exact point is, but if they wanna that's fine with me! Let's get all of our bases covered!!! I'm excited for you too. And PLEASE keep me posted on how you feel physically and mentally with the suppression. I'm kind of scared of that! I hope it all goes well for you!

I
    Last edited by mmd08d; 06-14-2011 at 06:38 PM.

Okay ladies since you have seen my post on FB now I will let you in on that tid bit of completely unrelated information.
    Breif background is my dad is a complete ass hole I don't speak with him and my younger siblings live with my mom but my grandma (dads mom) was in town this weekend so my sister went over to see her for a couple hours between church and youth group well my dad thru one of his famous temper tantrums but this time he crossed the line he PUSHED MY SISTER (14) out of a MOVING car!
    He beat the crap out of me on more than one occasion and out of my brother but I never saw this coming it is truly a new low for him. He was going 10-15mph so she wasn't hurt, mostly pissed, but I just can't fathom how a parent could do that and then drive away like nothing happened! UGH so mad I can't see straight!

On another more related note my consult with the dr went well today. she seems optimistic about our chances with IVF and I am excited. She is going to be reviewing all of our test results and such and then will have the IVF Nurse and the Financial lady give me a call or email me this week getting excited
    STC #1 for 5years

Oh Bailie!!! Oh my goodness - I can't believe your dad did that! I'm so so sorry. I'm glad your sister is okay. Whew - she could have been really hurt! Just know that when you are holding your own LO in your arms, you'll be equipped with the skills to be a great, great parent. I am thrilled that your dr. is optimistic about your IVF chances. I'm getting excited for you too. I'm glad you have some good news to overshadow the yucky stuff that went on in your family today. Big hugs and loads of blessings for you, Miss Bailie!

Thanks for the support Monica.
    I really hope that day comes soon for all of us.

hugs
    STC #1 for 5years

Just wanted to share something I found with you ladies

on FB if you search for Fill Their Arms or google it and go to their website its a Non Profit dedicated to helping spread the word about IF and helping couples achieve pregnancy through financial sponsorships etc.. I volunteered to help them out because I think its a HUGE issue and no one is talking about it. I had actually been considering starting a NP myself to help spread the word about it. I am trying to get on a News station for a segment as well..anyways here is what I feel could be a potentially great resource!
    STC #1 for 5years

Okay ladies since you have seen my post on FB now I will let you in on that tid bit of completely unrelated information.
    Breif background is my dad is a complete ass hole I don't speak with him and my younger siblings live with my mom but my grandma (dads mom) was in town this weekend so my sister went over to see her for a couple hours between church and youth group well my dad thru one of his famous temper tantrums but this time he crossed the line he PUSHED MY SISTER (14) out of a MOVING car!
    He beat the crap out of me on more than one occasion and out of my brother but I never saw this coming it is truly a new low for him. He was going 10-15mph so she wasn't hurt, mostly pissed, but I just can't fathom how a parent could do that and then drive away like nothing happened! UGH so mad I can't see straight!

On another more related note my consult with the dr went well today. she seems optimistic about our chances with IVF and I am excited. She is going to be reviewing all of our test results and such and then will have the IVF Nurse and the Financial lady give me a call or email me this week getting excited
    Bailie - Sorry I'm just now getting to this! I've been on here a few times, but was at work, so it was hard to respond. I'm still at work actually, but have a few minutes!
    That's so terrible about your dad! How is your sister? Did you report him or is it even worth it? Crap like that makes me so mad I see RED!!!!

I'm so HAPPY for you on the IVF front!!! YAY Bailie!
    Keep us all posted on the results of everything! Shoot, you won't be far behind us at all! I can't wait to share your journey with you girl.

Bailie - I think Fill Their Arms sounds like an amazing organization. I wish I'd thought of it!! Let us know if you get a news segment!

Well, ladies, my meds came today. EEK! There are SO many boxes and needles and stuff that I got really overwhelmed at first. I finally went through it all, and it isn't *quite* as intimidating, but I'm so afraid to screw it up. I go to the doc for my suppression ultrasound on Friday, and my IVF nurse is supposed to go through all the meds and schedule with me. Please pray for me that I keep my sanity thru this, and that I do everything like I'm supposed to!! AAAAHHHHHH! ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Toad1979 View Post
    Bailie - Sorry I'm just now getting to this! I've been on here a few times, but was at work, so it was hard to respond. I'm still at work actually, but have a few minutes!
    That's so terrible about your dad! How is your sister? Did you report him or is it even worth it? Crap like that makes me so mad I see RED!!!!

I'm so HAPPY for you on the IVF front!!! YAY Bailie!
    Keep us all posted on the results of everything! Shoot, you won't be far behind us at all! I can't wait to share your journey with you girl.
    Aw thanks Jodi..He has been reported so many times it is unreal and he blames the kids and the cops leave its dumb. My dad can be a very charming guy when he wants to be. He actually got into a physical altercation with me when I was 15 my brother called the cops as he was choking me I punched him in the chest with my left hand (im right handed so it wasn't hard) and then he went out on the front porch and hit himself in the chest multiple times so I would go to jail. anyways he is a pos in my opinion.

I too am excited about the IVF stuff moving forward! getting nervous but very excited

Bailie - I think Fill Their Arms sounds like an amazing organization. I wish I'd thought of it!! Let us know if you get a news segment!

Well, ladies, my meds came today. EEK! There are SO many boxes and needles and stuff that I got really overwhelmed at first. I finally went through it all, and it isn't *quite* as intimidating, but I'm so afraid to screw it up. I go to the doc for my suppression ultrasound on Friday, and my IVF nurse is supposed to go through all the meds and schedule with me. Please pray for me that I keep my sanity thru this, and that I do everything like I'm supposed to!! AAAAHHHHHH! ;-)
    Let us know how your apt goes tomorrow I am sure that you will be just fine and I HIGHLY doubt you will mess anything up at all! try not to stress too much!

Resolve and FTA are both great resources for financial support as well they also have scholarships and grants for couples that meet certain requirements. Good luck to you all
    STC #1 for 5years

Hi ladies! Sorry I have been MIA. I have read all your posts, but haven't had time to actually reply...

Bailie- I am so sorry about your dad. That has got to be so difficult for you to deal with. On a more positive note I am so glad that you had a productive consultation with the RE! Hopefully you will get a phone call soon and get the ball rolling!

Monica- I remember when my meds first came... Oh my it is SO overwhelming and exciting all at the same time. I agree that once you sort through them and get them organized its not quite as bad. As far as flying with your meds goes I would definitely check with the airlines to see what their protocol is and then I would just use frozen packs with a cooler or insulated bag. You might be able to put the insulated bag in your carry on so it might not be as many things to take. I have no idea what to tell you on how to store them once you get there. I understand completely about not wanting everyone to know. My SIL told her entire family about us doing IVF (after us asking her to keep it quiet) and then announced our pregnancy for us! Nice huh! I am so excited for you though! You are getting super close. Take a deep breath, you will do awesome!!!
    1 m/c @ 9wks, 5 failed IUI's, 1st IVF 06/09- BFP, 2nd IVF 04/11- BFN, FET 07/11

Jodi- I am so sorry that your cousin is being so insensitive. You had every right to stay home from the golf tournament! You need to take care of yourself emotionally! I have always said that people have NO CLUE what its like to suffer from infertility unless they have actually walked that road. IVF is so difficult emotionally, physically, and financially. I can completely understand why you are upset and I am so sorry! Big hugs.

Good luck Monica and Jodi tomorrow on your US! I am sure everything will look great. You guys are going to be retrieving before you know it and getting your BFPs.

AFM- I am on BCP right now... Ughhh I hate them! But if that allows me to do my FET in July than bring them on! Oh also, I just wanted to ask if my signiture bothers anyone? I totally understand if it does and I will change it. I had kinda felt like maybe it would be an inspiration since my little girl was my IVF baby. I TOTALLY understand though if it is offensive or hard to see. Please let me know!
    1 m/c @ 9wks, 5 failed IUI's, 1st IVF 06/09- BFP, 2nd IVF 04/11- BFN, FET 07/11

Thanks for the support Janie! I'll keep you posted on how everything goes!

I know the BCPs stink!! I hope that the month of June FLIES by for you, and you're doing your FET before you know it!!

Also, I LOVE people's tickers...especially after they've STC'd. I agree that it is encouraging to see. I get frustrated when I look back at old posts about people I don't know and I'm reading about their IVF journey, and I'm like...'Well, did it work?!' With the tickers I know the answer! Please don't worry about your ticker offending me at all. If it does bother anyone else, I'd understand, but I like seeing it myself!

Janie: It totally doesn't bother me at all! Like Monica said its inspiring. I like seeing people who have struggled be successful

Monica: When do you start all your stims and such? getting so excited for you!

AFM: I had an interview at BofA yesterday that went really really well and a friend of mines her niece works for them and their insurance covered EVERYTHING for her IVF so hopefully I hear back about that soon I wish I could hug each of you, your support really gets me through
    STC #1 for 5years

Good luck with the job Bailie!! It will work out...I know it!

AFM: I had my suppression u/s today and all was well. Everything is just like it should be. So...I start my stims Sunday night. I know it sounds crazy, but I'm looking forward to it! I go out of town to Colorado to visit my SIL and her family on Monday, and I'll get blood work drawn in Colorado while I'm there. Then I get home on Thurs. and have another u/s and blood work on Friday 5/27. At that point hopefully I'll have a better idea when I trigger and retrieve. It should be some point that following week (5/30 - 6/3). I'm getting excited too!

Good luck with the job Bailie!! It will work out...I know it!

AFM: I had my suppression u/s today and all was well. Everything is just like it should be. So...I start my stims Sunday night. I know it sounds crazy, but I'm looking forward to it! I go out of town to Colorado to visit my SIL and her family on Monday, and I'll get blood work drawn in Colorado while I'm there. Then I get home on Thurs. and have another u/s and blood work on Friday 5/27. At that point hopefully I'll have a better idea when I trigger and retrieve. It should be some point that following week (5/30 - 6/3). I'm getting excited too!
    Where are you going to in CO???
    I'm glad it all looked well! I start my stims about a week after you (the 28th). As for me, my u/s was great as well! Everything was normal and eggs/ovaries are looking great. I picked everything up (and yes, it's so overwhelming!), plus I learned how to give myself the shots. Sounds like I'm going to be running a week behind you. HOW EXCITING!!!!!
    Have fun while you're here (in Colorado). Hopefully the weather will clear up and it won't be so dang rainy. How cool would that be if we were close? We could plan a "chance" encounter at a Starbucks.

Janie: It totally doesn't bother me at all! Like Monica said its inspiring. I like seeing people who have struggled be successful

Monica: When do you start all your stims and such? getting so excited for you!

AFM: I had an interview at BofA yesterday that went really really well and a friend of mines her niece works for them and their insurance covered EVERYTHING for her IVF so hopefully I hear back about that soon I wish I could hug each of you, your support really gets me through
    Yay Bailie!!! I'm so glad it went well. What's the next step then?