Page 21 of 45 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: IVF - Sisters

Saline Sonohystagram ( or whatever they call it now ) at 3:45 today!

Congrats girls!! Everyone is here is bring ing in good luck
    Married August 14th, 2010
    TTC 4 years - Dx: Endo stage 4 & PCOS
    12/6 - 3dt - 2embabies!
    12/31/2010 - 6weeks

Quote Originally Posted by mistyone1 View Post
    I heard that nausea is a sign of your babies doing great!! Hope the smaller baby to catch up! I remembered myself being always super HUNGRY at that time... I am 17 weeks, and I don't feel hungry as much as 1st trimester. I am feeling great thesedays! Hang in there!

I can't believe you are almost 15 weeks! Time flies. My pants doesn't fit me any more... haha. I did some shopping for maternity cloths and it's fun!!

18 to go, all righty!!! Do you feel baby's movement?

UPDATE: Hi, ladies. I was busy b/c I went back to work this week... 1st day was tough, but 2nd day was better. I am feeling pretty good thesedays. All screening tests(including NT) were negative. I will have detail US tomorr.
    Congrats on all negative tests! That's great news!!! Good luck with work!! Hope it goes well now that you're back. If I get super hungry, I usually feel not so good fter I eat. Still throwing up, but only in the morning. I seem to be able to control the nausea throughout the day so I feel sick, but don't get sick. Yay!

[QUOTE=rss73;1057869037]
    Michelle - today!! KUP, mama!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cakegal View Post
    Oops! Well then good luck today! I'll be looking for the update!
    Quote Originally Posted by nostoppingme View Post
    Thinking of you today!!! Hoping for wonderful news on your ultrasound!! HOpe you're still feeling good without the m/s.
    Thanks Rachel, Cakegal and Rhonda! We saw one heartbeat today, so it looks like Baby B is a vanishing twin. Baby A measures right at 7 weeks 1 day (10.2mm) and the heartbeat was 136, While I'm sad it won't be twins, I really can't be all that sad because I have one beautiful healthy baby and what more could I ask for? Thank you all for your support. I go back again next Wed for another u/s, but if all goes well I get to graduate to my ob/gyn! YAY!

I'm going to try to attach the photos...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by HighHopesMama; 11-10-2010 at 01:48 PM.
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums.

Wonderful! A happy little blueberry! So excited for you

Also though,I am sorry about your little Baby B. Everything is the way it is for a reason.

Wonderful! A happy little blueberry! So excited for you

Also though,I am sorry about your little Baby B. Everything is the way it is for a reason.
    Thanks! That's kind of how I feel. I'm not upset at all about it. It would have been nice, but that is apparently not God's plan for us and that's alright.

So should I join a DD room yet? I've been putting it off, because, well, you know...

Quote Originally Posted by jrandmarsha View Post
    Saline Sonohystagram ( or whatever they call it now ) at 3:45 today!

Congrats girls!! Everyone is here is bring ing in good luck
    Good luck today!!!! I hope it goes well and you get good news.

Quote Originally Posted by HighHopesMama View Post
    We saw one heartbeat today, so it looks like Baby B is a vanishing twin. Baby A measures right at 7 weeks 1 day (10.2mm) and the heartbeat was 136, While I'm sad it won't be twins, I really can't be all that sad because I have one beautiful healthy baby and what more could I ask for? Thank you all for your support. I go back again next Wed for another u/s, but if all goes well I get to graduate to my ob/gyn! YAY!

I'm going to try to attach the photos...
    I'm sorry about Baby B, but so happy Baby A is doing so well. How wonderful you are getting yet another u/s next week, too! I look forward to the next update!!!

Take it easy..it's almost the weekend. Time for DH to take over doing everything!

This past Saturday I had my first IUI. "Waiting is the hardest part!" get to test in 12 days.

Good luck ladies with all you are going thru, we'll get them babies yet! ;)
    Me-34, DH-53 TTC-2yrs, 6 IUIs, on 1st IVF cycle praying for twins!

Thanks! That's kind of how I feel. I'm not upset at all about it. It would have been nice, but that is apparently not God's plan for us and that's alright.

So should I join a DD room yet? I've been putting it off, because, well, you know...

I totally understand what you mean! This is something I continuously work through. But....if you believe things are really meant for a reason then joining a DD room won't make that any different! Enjoy and embrace your new motherhood!

Quote Originally Posted by rss73 View Post
    I'm sorry about Baby B, but so happy Baby A is doing so well. How wonderful you are getting yet another u/s next week, too! I look forward to the next update!!!

Take it easy..it's almost the weekend. Time for DH to take over doing everything!
    Thanks! Yup next week is my last u/s with me RE then I'll go through w/s withdrawals. I'll miss my weekly photos of the baby.

DH has a herniated disc, so he's doing what he can, but he's laid up too. Our house is a bit messy, but better messy and me rested than spotless and me frazzled.

Quote Originally Posted by KMyers View Post
    This past Saturday I had my first IUI. "Waiting is the hardest part!" get to test in 12 days.

Good luck ladies with all you are going thru, we'll get them babies yet! ;)
    Congrats on the IUI! Praying it goes well! Good Luck!

I totally understand what you mean! This is something I continuously work through. But....if you believe things are really meant for a reason then joining a DD room won't make that any different! Enjoy and embrace your new motherhood!
    That is a very good point! I think I'll join up then. Thanks

Michelle, great news about baby A, sorry about baby B Having one healthy baby will keep you busy enough!!

I know how you feel about the joining the DD room, and the signature, etc. I was hesitant also. As a matter of fact I just bought a pregnancy book today at 12 weeks! But take the plunge and enjoy.

I can't believe you go to your ob/gyn already. I am just getting discharged this Friday form my re. But I'm not complaining, I got all those wonderful u/s. See if they will do a 3-d u/s for you, they are really neat!

Glad to hear everyone else is doing well!! Good luck and

Michelle,

I am sorry about Baby B, but only happy thoughts from now on and taking care of Baby A! Congrats again, and everything will go smoothly! FINGERS CROSSED!

Had the Saline Hystogram(sonogram?) They said my uterine cavity is perfect! Hopefully this will help
    Married August 14th, 2010
    TTC 4 years - Dx: Endo stage 4 & PCOS
    12/6 - 3dt - 2embabies!
    12/31/2010 - 6weeks

Michelle
    prayers for you and your fam about Baby B; never easy, no matter the good stuff going on.
    what a wonderful blessing that Baby A is doing well! That's fantastic news.
    Me-34, DH-53 TTC-2yrs, 6 IUIs, on 1st IVF cycle praying for twins!

We saw one heartbeat today, so it looks like Baby B is a vanishing twin. Baby A measures right at 7 weeks 1 day (10.2mm) and the heartbeat was 136, While I'm sad it won't be twins, I really can't be all that sad because I have one beautiful healthy baby and what more could I ask for? Thank you all for your support. I go back again next Wed for another u/s, but if all goes well I get to graduate to my ob/gyn! YAY!

Michelle- Congrats on a health Baby A!! I am sorry about Baby B. I don't see why you wouldn't join a DD room at least when you graduate to your OB. Enjoy your pregnancy mamma!!

OK I had a really weird day that ended well. here's what happened:

During a bad day at work, I started bleeding. I was very upset, obviously. I got to the RE office and we did an ultrasound. The RE was quiet for about a minute or so and said she wasn't quiet because there was a problem, she just could get a good image. She then said, well here's a baby. It's Baby B. And it has a heart beat. We listened to it, and measured it at 6 weeks 1 day. She said she doesn't know why she couldn't see it yesterday.

She went to look for Baby A which she found and its heartbeat was 150, up from 136 just yesterday. We're having TWINS!!!

I couldn't comprehend it and I asked her about the bleeding and then she asked me how work was. When I told her about my bad day, she nodded her head. She said that while there is no medical proof that stress can cause problems in a pregnancy, she said she's experienced it first hand herself where she stressed during surgery at 9 weeks pregnant with one of her kids and the blood was running down her leg. Her baby was fine and went full term. She ordered me to leave work and stay at home until she says I can go back to work. She also said women with twins bleed more and that the combo of the stress and the twins could have been the reason I bleed.

She did not find any blood on the u/s wand, she said my cervix was definitely closed and didn't see any tears anywhere. She expects spotting for the next few days, and while feels the amount of blood was more than she wanted to see (TMI - she checked out my panties to be sure), but it was not as bad as she's seen and it looks fine.

SO, I called work and took myself off my show and I'm so relieved the BABIES are OK!!! She said she is still watching how Baby B does, but she thinks it will do well since it had a heartbeat and looks so much better now that she found it. lol I did make sure to tell my boss that it was the stress of today that caused the problem and that it isn't worth it. They're going to see if there is a position for me where I don't have to work directly on a show, but I am not holding much hope for that. Well, see...

I'm going to see if I qualify for disability and I will not be going back to do another show while I am pregnant. The stress is not worth the money and our babies are the more important to me than a stupid job.

I'm so relieved, but I'm exhausted.

Well say a prayer for the babies. I'll keep you posted. My RE switched me to progesterone oil since the bleeding, just to make sure. I go back for another u/s on Monday.
    Last edited by HighHopesMama; 11-11-2010 at 09:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by runnergirl View Post
    Michelle, great news about baby A, sorry about baby B Having one healthy baby will keep you busy enough!!

I know how you feel about the joining the DD room, and the signature, etc. I was hesitant also. As a matter of fact I just bought a pregnancy book today at 12 weeks! But take the plunge and enjoy.

I can't believe you go to your ob/gyn already. I am just getting discharged this Friday form my re. But I'm not complaining, I got all those wonderful u/s. See if they will do a 3-d u/s for you, they are really neat!

Glad to hear everyone else is doing well!! Good luck and
    Michelle,

I am sorry about Baby B, but only happy thoughts from now on and taking care of Baby A! Congrats again, and everything will go smoothly! FINGERS CROSSED!

Had the Saline Hystogram(sonogram?) They said my uterine cavity is perfect! Hopefully this will help
    Quote Originally Posted by KMyers View Post
    Michelle
    prayers for you and your fam about Baby B; never easy, no matter the good stuff going on.
    what a wonderful blessing that Baby A is doing well! That's fantastic news.
    Michelle- Congrats on a health Baby A!! I am sorry about Baby B. I don't see why you wouldn't join a DD room at least when you graduate to your OB. Enjoy your pregnancy mamma!!
    Thanks for all your support! I really appreciate it. I did end up joining a DD room yesterday. And I feel goof abot it.

Maria - congrats on the good looking uterus!

KM - how are you feeling?

Sylvia - I'll look into the 3d u/s as things progress - that would be fun!

tiggerlb Guest

Michelle- wow!!! I cannot beleive it baby b hide yesterday and then was seen today and a is doing well also. I am so happy for you!!! You are going to be a momma of twins!!!!

Holy cow, Michelle!!! That is AMAZING!! Yeah for Baby B, the little fighter baby!!!!

Yes, babies are more important than work, and I hope you find a good solution for that. I'm sorry about the bleeding, but so happy the little one came around after all.

Hi ladies...

Just popping on to tell Michele I am soooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!! You know I was really hoping a few days ago that baby b would have had the HB and when I first read your email Wednesday, I was wondering if baby b was just behind and that may have been why you didnt hear the HB but I pushed that thought out of my mind and was just thrilled baby a is doing wonderful. Honey, I am so happy for you and just praying both those babies grow grow grow!

Ok better get back to work. I'm so thrilled! That is just the news you needed to hear. God works in mysterious ways and we just need to keep that in mind.

Congrats Michelle on the wonderful news!!!!! You are going to have a very sweet story to share with Baby B when he/she gets older

PRAISE BE!! Oh my gosh! Michele,you're having twins! I just can't even tell you how exciting and awesome this story is! Congratulations on your twins,Michele,absolute congratulations!

You are right.Your babies are way more important than a job! That is EXACTLY why I quite my job just before they took my eggs. I knew the stress was bad,it would have been awful. I fully believe that I would not be where I am if I had not quit when I did! Either way,God has given you a wonderful gift and I know you'll do what's best for them Take it easy,rest and be happy!

You know, I should have went ahead and posted what I wanted to yesterday and you would have been really laughing hard because I was right on the money!!! I was thinking there was always a possibility that Baby B was hiding or just a bit behind on growth. I really have always felt from the beginning that you were going to have twins. I am thrilled that it is working out that way for you dear!! I am so glad you are taking it easy going forward with work. Stress is not our friend during pregnancy!

Michelle,

Great!!!!! A good uterus, is a good sign! Wishing you pregnancy soon!!!
    Everything is going as it should.

OK I had a really weird day that ended well. here's what happened:

During a bad day at work, I started bleeding. I was very upset, obviously. I got to the RE office and we did an ultrasound. The RE was quiet for about a minute or so and said she wasn't quiet because there was a problem, she just could get a good image. She then said, well here's a baby. It's Baby B. And it has a heart beat. We listened to it, and measured it at 6 weeks 1 day. She said she doesn't know why she couldn't see it yesterday.

She went to look for Baby A which she found and its heartbeat was 150, up from 136 just yesterday. We're having TWINS!!!

I couldn't comprehend it and I asked her about the bleeding and then she asked me how work was. When I told her about my bad day, she nodded her head. She said that while there is no medical proof that stress can cause problems in a pregnancy, she said she's experienced it first hand herself where she stressed during surgery at 9 weeks pregnant with one of her kids and the blood was running down her leg. Her baby was fine and went full term. She ordered me to leave work and stay at home until she says I can go back to work. She also said women with twins bleed more and that the combo of the stress and the twins could have been the reason I bleed.

She did not find any blood on the u/s wand, she said my cervix was definitely closed and didn't see any tears anywhere. She expects spotting for the next few days, and while feels the amount of blood was more than she wanted to see (TMI - she checked out my panties to be sure), but it was not as bad as she's seen and it looks fine.

SO, I called work and took myself off my show and I'm so relieved the BABIES are OK!!! She said she is still watching how Baby B does, but she thinks it will do well since it had a heartbeat and looks so much better now that she found it. lol I did make sure to tell my boss that it was the stress of today that caused the problem and that it isn't worth it. They're going to see if there is a position for me where I don't have to work directly on a show, but I am not holding much hope for that. Well, see...

I'm going to see if I qualify for disability and I will not be going back to do another show while I am pregnant. The stress is not worth the money and our babies are the more important to me than a stupid job.

I'm so relieved, but I'm exhausted.

Well say a prayer for the babies. I'll keep you posted. My RE switched me to progesterone oil since the bleeding, just to make sure. I go back for another u/s on Monday.
    OMG! WOW! Congratulations!!!!!!! That little bugger hiding like that! Obviously that one likes the drama early on! I am so happy for you! What a long day. Put your feet up and relax... you are relaxing for 3!!!!
    Everything is going as it should.

Twins That is great! You know that one is going to be a handful, already giving you a hard time

Yes, take it easy and NO STRESS!!!
    Last edited by runnergirl; 11-12-2010 at 11:56 AM. Reason: remove part

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerlb View Post
    Michelle- wow!!! I cannot beleive it baby b hide yesterday and then was seen today and a is doing well also. I am so happy for you!!! You are going to be a momma of twins!!!!
    Thanks, Tigger!! It's still sinking in and my DH and I are so excited. Still spotting a bit and just praying things continue to go well. I'm on the couch right now with my feet up.

Quote Originally Posted by rss73 View Post
    Holy cow, Michelle!!! That is AMAZING!! Yeah for Baby B, the little fighter baby!!!!

Yes, babies are more important than work, and I hope you find a good solution for that. I'm sorry about the bleeding, but so happy the little one came around after all.
    Thanks, Rachel! Well, we're lucky that my income was additional income any way. Our bills are covered thanks to a stock dividend I receive I was just looking to save money for the next few months for when I'm off work after the babies come. So these babies are first priority and I'm happy to do anything they need.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgirl View Post
    Hi ladies...

Just popping on to tell Michele I am soooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!! You know I was really hoping a few days ago that baby b would have had the HB and when I first read your email Wednesday, I was wondering if baby b was just behind and that may have been why you didnt hear the HB but I pushed that thought out of my mind and was just thrilled baby a is doing wonderful. Honey, I am so happy for you and just praying both those babies grow grow grow!

Ok better get back to work. I'm so thrilled! That is just the news you needed to hear. God works in mysterious ways and we just need to keep that in mind.
    HE does indeed!!! Thanks, Dena. Im just praying they keep growing, too!!! Hope work is going well today for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by 32ellah View Post
    Congrats Michelle on the wonderful news!!!!! You are going to have a very sweet story to share with Baby B when he/she gets older
    Thanks! I know I can't wait to tell them this story when they're older!

PRAISE BE!! Oh my gosh! Michele,you're having twins! I just can't even tell you how exciting and awesome this story is! Congratulations on your twins,Michele,absolute congratulations!

You are right.Your babies are way more important than a job! That is EXACTLY why I quite my job just before they took my eggs. I knew the stress was bad,it would have been awful. I fully believe that I would not be where I am if I had not quit when I did! Either way,God has given you a wonderful gift and I know you'll do what's best for them Take it easy,rest and be happy!
    Thank you! I slept SO well last night knowing I didn't have to go into work and deal with all the drama and stress there. I think this will be the best thing for the babies that I'm not allowed to go back.

You know, I should have went ahead and posted what I wanted to yesterday and you would have been really laughing hard because I was right on the money!!! I was thinking there was always a possibility that Baby B was hiding or just a bit behind on growth. I really have always felt from the beginning that you were going to have twins. I am thrilled that it is working out that way for you dear!! I am so glad you are taking it easy going forward with work. Stress is not our friend during pregnancy!
    You and Dena were totally right on that call! Thanks for your support Rhonda. I am indeed taking it easy from now on. BTW - I LOVE your photo - what a gorgeous belly you have, mamma!!

Quote Originally Posted by mominw8ting View Post
    OMG! WOW! Congratulations!!!!!!! That little bugger hiding like that! Obviously that one likes the drama early on! I am so happy for you! What a long day. Put your feet up and relax... you are relaxing for 3!!!!
    I know, right? I'll be curious to see if Baby B is the same when he/she comes into the world. So far, I;m thrilled it's such a fighter and has a flare for drama. lol

Congrats on your ticker my dear. Looks like things are going very well for you, too!

Thank you all for your support and prayers. I'm truly blessed to have you all in my life supporting me on this journey. Just praying both babies continue to grow and that the bleeding stops. I had some more last night and some spotting today, but my RE called this morning and said that is fine and it should be stopping soon. I'll let you know what my Monday u/s shows.

Good luck to our sisters on the 2WW, stimming and the pregnant ladies too.

Quote Originally Posted by runnergirl View Post
    Twins That is great! You know that one is going to be a handful, already giving you a hard time

Yes, take it easy and NO STRESS!!!
    lol - totally! But I'll take it any time! Thanks, Sylvia. I'm definitely living a stress-free lifestyle right now. Just reading, napping, eating and of course, throwing up.

Michelle, when is your due date? Have you joined a room yet? I'm not really active in mine as I feel more at home here..but I love stalking everyone in their rooms. I have to keep track of your DD so I can stalk you!!!

I always felt like we should have a post-IVF pregnancy room that blends all and any DD for women who get preggers following IVF. We all get so close when we go through our cycles and then we are sent off to make new friends...like a kid moving to a new school. The women are great, but the bonds are not as strong. You know what I mean?

I'm doing fine in my DD room, but I can't stay away from IVF Sisters because I want to be there for everyone to encourage them and support them through their struggles & eventually, their graduations. At the same time, I want to keep up with past IVF sisters that have graduated and learn of their deliveries, etc. It's hard to do because you have to try to remember everyone's DD's! LOL

I always felt like we should have a post-IVF pregnancy room that blends all and any DD for women who get preggers following IVF. We all get so close when we go through our cycles and then we are sent off to make new friends...like a kid moving to a new school. The women are great, but the bonds are not as strong. You know what I mean?

I'm doing fine in my DD room, but I can't stay away from IVF Sisters because I want to be there for everyone to encourage them and support them through their struggles & eventually, their graduations. At the same time, I want to keep up with past IVF sisters that have graduated and learn of their deliveries, etc. It's hard to do because you have to try to remember everyone's DD's! LOL
    Yes, I totally agree.

BTW, Rhonda, do you have an u/s coming up? I can't wait to find out what you are having! You'll tell us, right?