Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: IVF - Sisters

Quote Originally Posted by APA President View Post
    I don't know why and would like to extend my apologies, but I don't know why the original thread is gone.

It was on the Radar to save, protect and keep as a sticky.

Please forgive me. I have stickied this and edited the title of your new "IVF Sisters" thread.
    Thank you for giving us our little home back

Quote Originally Posted by nostoppingme View Post
    Ok cycle buddy!! No negative thoughts today! I had that the day after transfer, but those are all gone. I know the road is bumpy in our 2ww because we all want the same thing...a BIG FAT JUICY +! And we have such a strong chance at that, so lets just go with that for now. As far as I'm concerned, I'm pregnant. Nobody is gonna tell me different (except the doc if my beta is neg...lol)!!! No way I'm gonna see it any other way today or tomorrow...hopefully I will still feel this way come Sunday morning! ha ha!

Laugh, love & have a light day! Relax, reflect and be raring to go! Let's be confident, collectively calm and continue to pray for eachother! Love you gals!!! Happy Friday

Yes! Continuing to pray for us IVF girls I feel better now that our room is back on another note the nurse called and said we have 9 blasts that made it to freeze

How do we get that mad face removed from our thread??

Toeing the edge between sanity and insanity

Quote Originally Posted by 32ellah View Post
    I tried to do it for you, but it only let me change it on that individual post, not on the whole thread

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Thanks Dena!!! I have 7 frosties!!! I'm so pleased with the hopes of this donor cycle. I am in prego mode today that I anticipate will last through tomorrow and hopefully Sunday morning I find out my suspicions are correct!

CRAZY???
    If I don't get a BFP me & DH discussed using a surrogate and me for a future FET (after a couple of months). That way we transfer whatever thaws out of our 7 embabis and split the survivors between me & the surrogate (she gets 2 because she would have the best chance of pregnancy rate). I wouldn't expect all 7 to survive the thaw, but I would transfer 3 to me if in fact this cycle doesn't work. I know it sounds crazy and risky for multiples with me & the surrogate, but FET does not have the same success rate as fresh, so I don't think it is unreasonable. Of course if we both get pregnant, that would be a trip! It would be kinda neat so long as we both have singletons. This was just us being desperate for a BFP of course and I'm sure our RE would talk us down or even not agree to do it. The things we think of when we get desperate for something to FINALLY work! LOL
    Oh honey do not underestimate the power of FET!!! I had perfect embryos for my fresh ivf cycle and it didn't work. We had 6 friaries, thawed all 6 and 3 came out good, well 2 of those were not that great bit one was supposedly perfect and I was soooo sure it wouldn't work...well look at me now! I'm
    Not saying this ivf will not work for you though! I strongly believe it will work!!! But if you did FET, it totally can work. ;-)

Yes! Continuing to pray for us IVF girls I feel better now that our room is back on another note the nurse called and said we have 9 blasts that made it to freeze
    Like I said before, you are SETTING RECORDS!!! I have never ever heard of anyone having 9 BLASTS to freeze!!! Not women getting ART. That is truly amazing and a blessing!! You will have a whole tribe of kids when you turn 40!! LOL

No idea!

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgirl View Post
    Oh honey do not underestimate the power of FET!!! I had perfect embryos for my fresh ivf cycle and it didn't work. We had 6 friaries, thawed all 6 and 3 came out good, well 2 of those were not that great bit one was supposedly perfect and I was soooo sure it wouldn't work...well look at me now! I'm
    Not saying this ivf will not work for you though! I strongly believe it will work!!! But if you did FET, it totally can work. ;-)
    I don't doubt at all...not yet anyways!
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

Hello ladies,

Sorry for being so slack. I'm just trying not to obsess too much, and its easier when I don't check to much. I'm beginning to get a bit crazy now though! Its six days until my beta. Its the 27th, which is 11 days after the 5dt. I think I will POAS on Wednesday, it should be pretty accurate by then right? We just transferred one embryo (because of the government funding rules: but you know what they say about looking gift horses in the mouth), but it was a big healthy blast, beginning to hatch. I keep looking at the picture, and I already have the strongest intuition that its a boy. The doc gave us about a 50% success rate, so I really shouldn't let my hopes get too high. If it doesn't work, we do have five nice frozen embabies. I had some borderline OHSS symptoms. . . really nauseous, achey and tired, but thankfully it didn't get bad and has cleared. Now I have no symptoms except I'm totally on edge and snapping at people. I really hope its not PMS!

32ellah, wow, that sounds completely amazing! You've done great. I hope things continue to go so well for you.

Rhonda, I hope you don't need your contingency plan with the surrogate. I really hope this is the cycle for you. Its nice to to have a back up plan though. Good luck and babydust!

Cakegal: wow, that is excellent news! Congratulations.

and everybody!

Ali, DH, Søren (4/2011) and a little one due in September.

Hi ladies.. glad there is an IVF sisters thread back, but too bad about the angry face! LOL. I am unhappy that we are mixed in the clomid blog..it's such a pain if you want to go back and look up someone's story. Does anyone know if that will ever be fixed?

ANYWAY, Rhonda, I can't wait til Sunday!! All your twinges sound great. And, just wait, the gas you have now is nothing. I had a distended gassy stomach for several weeks. It really sucked. I had a flat stomach before I started my IVF cycle, and now I seriously look 4+ months. It's crazy. I think this only happens with IVF people because of the wacked out hormones..I'm so jealous of the normal pregnancies where they don't show until they are really 4+ months!!!

Sorry, but I'm going to speak my mind. This whole forum change STINKS!!!! AND I'm not pretending that it didn't happen!! I am very dissapointed that the IVF forum was removed and doubt that I will have the same loyalty to this new pseudo forum. It's like taking the keys away and then saying "Sorry, get home the best way you can." I try very hard not to complain because I know all of us are STC and want the best for each other. BUT the dissappearing IVF forum has officially pissed me off.

Sorry for the rant, but that's how I feel.

I wish everyone the best in their individual journies.

AFM: It'll be a while before I cool off, goodbye!!

IVF #1 - 6/5 ER, 6/8 ET, 6/22 BFN
    IVF #2 - 9/30 ER, 10/3 ET, 10/14 BFN
    IVF #3 - 12/31 stims

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Belle View Post
    Sorry, but I'm going to speak my mind. This whole forum change STINKS!!!! AND I'm not pretending that it didn't happen!! I am very dissapointed that the IVF forum was removed and doubt that I will have the same loyalty to this new pseudo forum. It's like taking the keys away and then saying "Sorry, get home the best way you can." I try very hard not to complain because I know all of us are STC and want the best for each other. BUT the dissappearing IVF forum has officially pissed me off.

I'm sorry. I had nothing to do with any of it but I was part ofbthe ivf forum and journey and sort of feel like I've been erased lol. Plus I personally loved having stories to go back to and read while I was on the journey, it was my motivation. I guess we can't complain though.

Just try to think of it as a new beginning Sorry Hun!

Yeah, I don't like it either, and it REALLY bugs me the old IVF is mixed in with the clomid blog..which for what MOST IVF-ers went through is SO FAR AWAY FROM CLOMID!!!

But even worse, where is the thread for the IVF Q&A??? That was the best thread ever and I read it a million times.. It's an inspiration to everyone. Did I overlook it or is it completely gone?

Quote Originally Posted by rss73 View Post
    Yeah, I don't like it either, and it REALLY bugs me the old IVF is mixed in with the clomid blog..which for what MOST IVF-ers went through is SO FAR AWAY FROM CLOMID!!!

But even worse, where is the thread for the IVF Q&A??? That was the best thread ever and I read it a million times.. It's an inspiration to everyone. Did I overlook it or is it completely gone?
    I think its gone? IDK, I have looked for it and couldnt find it..It does stink, we struggle enough and our safe place was destroyed.. I noticed most of the other forums were all saved.. It is very bothersome

Quote Originally Posted by Ourou View Post
    Hello ladies,

Sorry for being so slack. I'm just trying not to obsess too much, and its easier when I don't check to much. I'm beginning to get a bit crazy now though! Its six days until my beta. Its the 27th, which is 11 days after the 5dt. I think I will POAS on Wednesday, it should be pretty accurate by then right? We just transferred one embryo (because of the government funding rules: but you know what they say about looking gift horses in the mouth), but it was a big healthy blast, beginning to hatch. I keep looking at the picture, and I already have the strongest intuition that its a boy. The doc gave us about a 50% success rate, so I really shouldn't let my hopes get too high. If it doesn't work, we do have five nice frozen embabies. I had some borderline OHSS symptoms. . . really nauseous, achey and tired, but thankfully it didn't get bad and has cleared. Now I have no symptoms except I'm totally on edge and snapping at people. I really hope its not PMS!

32ellah, wow, that sounds completely amazing! You've done great. I hope things continue to go so well for you.

Rhonda, I hope you don't need your contingency plan with the surrogate. I really hope this is the cycle for you. Its nice to to have a back up plan though. Good luck and babydust!

and everybody!
    Good to have you back! we missed you I know it's hard to stay positive, but it sounds like you have had a fabulous cycle!!!!

our safe place was destroyed.. I noticed most of the other forums were all saved.. It is very bothersome
    I noticed that too!!! Potty Training, cloth diapering, holiday hangout, beating the budget all unchanged..........come on, are you kidding me!!! Seems like we weren't even in the draft pic There should be a separate IVF forum that specifically targets our medical issues and pregnancy concerns, not just one "sticky." I agree with you Ellah, our safe place has been totally destroyed. This place doesn't really feel like home anymore. And yes, some ladies may suggest that I get over it and that it's no big deal, but it's not that easy for someone already experiencing unexpected life changes.

AFM: I start BCP's Monday to begin my new IVF cycle. Good Luck everyone.

IVF #1 - 6/5 ER, 6/8 ET, 6/22 BFN
    IVF #2 - 9/30 ER, 10/3 ET, 10/14 BFN
    IVF #3 - 12/31 stims

I noticed that too!!! Potty Training, cloth diapering, holiday hangout, beating the budget all unchanged..........come on, are you kidding me!!! Seems like we weren't even in the draft pic There should be a separate IVF forum that specifically targets our medical issues and pregnancy concerns, not just one "sticky." I agree with you Ellah, our safe place has been totally destroyed. This place doesn't really feel like home anymore. And yes, some ladies may suggest that I get over it and that it's no big deal, but it's not that easy for someone already experiencing unexpected life changes.

I agree. I can see how Holiday Hangout (with it's four slightly active threads) would have more importance over IVF (kidding, but it is ridiculous) I think ALOT more women would come to this website, if there was a forum for IVF/IUI.. I often come here to chat..but when looking for information there are sites that have IVF/IUI issues as a forum and subforums of medications, cycle buddies,etc. I love the girls here, of course..but just sayin!
    Last edited by 32ellah; 08-21-2010 at 08:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ourou View Post
    Hello ladies,

and everybody!
    Well, we are in the official 2ww darling, so the crazies is perfectly timed! LOL Stay low, but if you POAS by Wednesday, please KUP. I think that is definitely a safe time to POAS since it will be 9dp5dt. That is not early in my mind. Now 7dp3dt tomorrow (me) is soooo early I must have lost my mind! Not sure what I'm thinking, but who knows, I may chicken out and wait an extra day or two.

Symptoms today are mild to almost gone (overnight). My breasts are not as tender and no tugging or twinges. Still feel tender in the pelvic area and feel full like my body is going through some type of change, but definitely not feeling the way I did Thurs/Fri. I was super exhausted last night and slept about 11 hours. Well, just gotta take it for what it is and not get too worried. It's the weekend and I plan to just relax and read a lot. Probably hit a sale at JCPenny and Khols to finish school shopping with DD. She has cheer practice from 12-2 so that will be my reading time.
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

Hi ladies.. glad there is an IVF sisters thread back, but too bad about the angry face! LOL. I am unhappy that we are mixed in the clomid blog..it's such a pain if you want to go back and look up someone's story. Does anyone know if that will ever be fixed?

ANYWAY, Rhonda, I can't wait til Sunday!! All your twinges sound great. And, just wait, the gas you have now is nothing. I had a distended gassy stomach for several weeks. It really sucked. I had a flat stomach before I started my IVF cycle, and now I seriously look 4+ months. It's crazy. I think this only happens with IVF people because of the wacked out hormones..I'm so jealous of the normal pregnancies where they don't show until they are really 4+ months!!!
    So much to look forward to! ha ha

Well, go cool off dear, but please stay in touch. We want to be there for you to support you through your cycle! I know we lost our history, but we still have eachother!!

I'm sorry. I had nothing to do with any of it but I was part of the ivf forum and journey and sort of feel like I've been erased lol. Plus I personally loved having stories to go back to and read while I was on the journey, it was my motivation. I guess we can't complain though.

Well, we certainly can complain!! By the way Dena, you will never be erased in my mind because I was there through your fresh IVF and your FET and you are simply unforgetable! However, you are right, your personal experience could help another person going through their journey, but now all of that is lost in CLOMID BLOG of all places!!! This is such a sensitive issue and shouldn't be brushed off, but what can we do except accept what we have been given? We ART girls need a home and it is so important to have support. You know what it was like to have someone there to comfort you through all your downs & worries and also to celebrate your graduation. Every one of us wants to one day graduate, but these journeys are long and hard for many. Some may feel hopeless and they need somewhere to express their feelings.

Donna (41TTC) started that thread and I will research her posts to see if I can find where it ended up. That was such a good thread. Much needed!!! Someone did comment to keep that one, but seems nobody can find it. Maybe it's also buried in Clomid Blog!

I think its gone? IDK, I have looked for it and couldnt find it..It does stink, we struggle enough and our safe place was destroyed.. I noticed most of the other forums were all saved.. It is very bothersome
    IVF Sisters was a great resource for newbies and I hate that it's gone. What is most important to me is to keep the connections in force with my IVF sisters. As long as we have all regrouped, we are still able to do what our thread has done over the years when imom started it. Let's not allow this to break our ties ladies. I know it's tough, but we need eachother and that is no joke.

I hope this is your miracle cycle dear! You must be excited to finally be starting back on BCP and beginning a new IVF cycle! Any changes being made to your protocol?
    Last edited by nostoppingme; 08-21-2010 at 09:40 AM.

I'm sorry. I had nothing to do with any of it but I was part ofbthe ivf forum and journey and sort of feel like I've been erased lol. Plus I personally loved having stories to go back to and read while I was on the journey, it was my motivation. I guess we can't complain though.

Good to have you back! we missed you I know it's hard to stay positive, but it sounds like you have had a fabulous cycle!!!!
    I agree. I can see how Holiday Hangout (with it's four slightly active threads) would have more importance over IVF (kidding, but it is ridiculous) I think ALOT more women would come to this website, if there was a forum for IVF/IUI.. I often come here to chat..but when looking for information there are sites that have IVF/IUI issues as a forum and subforums of medications, cycle buddies,etc. I love the girls here, of course..but just sayin!
    come on guys, the loss of the IVF sisters thread (and the Q & A thread too) was an ACCIDENT and Brad has publically apologized for it. The intention was to merge the rooms and keep all the inportant threads, but there was a crazy glitch and some very important thread were lost. But, NO ONE is trying to tell you IVFers that you are unimportant or that any other room is more important thatn you. It was simply a very unfortunate glitch that mostly affected the STC related rooms.
    I don't see what the issue is of being part of the STC room now... that is what you are doing. You are struggling to concieve just like the rest of us. I have no idea how and why the IVF thread got merged with the clomid thread, but at least you still have all the past IVF information there to look through. Just because it is under the title of "clomid blog" deos not make the info in the thread any different. I am sure, if it is possible to do, they will fix it so the clomid thread is again the clomid thread and the IVF thread is again the IVF thread. You can still ask your IFV/medication related questions in the STC room, and maybe actually help some other ladies who are in the position where you probably have been in the past. These forums are about supporting each other, so why don't we all just concentrate on doing just that.... I believe all of you with your histories can be such a great blessing and support to so many women who are newer in their STC journey.

Me: Robin Follow As Natalie Blooms DH: Aaron

So much to look forward to! ha ha

Well, go cool off dear, but please stay in touch. We want to be there for you to support you through your cycle! I know we lost our history, but we still have eachother!!

Well, we certainly can complain!! By the way Dena, you will never be erased in my mind because I was there through your fresh IVF and your FET and you are simply unforgetable! However, you are right, your personal experience could help another person going through their journey, but now all of that is lost in CLOMID BLOG of all places!!! This is such a sensitive issue and shouldn't be brushed off, but what can we do except accept what we have been given? We ART girls need a home and it is so important to have support. You know what it was like to have someone there to comfort you through all your downs & worries and also to celebrate your graduation. Every one of us wants to one day graduate, but these journeys are long and hard for many. Some may feel hopeless and they need somewhere to express their feelings.

Donna (41TTC) started that thread and I will research her posts to see if I can find where it ended up. That was such a good thread. Much needed!!! Someone did comment to keep that one, but seems nobody can find it. Maybe it's also buried in Clomid Blog!

IVF Sisters was a great resource for newbies and I hate that it's gone. What is most important to me is to keep the connections in force with my IVF sisters. As long as we have all regrouped, we are still able to do what our thread has done over the years when imom started it. Let's not allow this to break our ties ladies. I know it's tough, but we need eachother and that is no joke.

I hope this is your miracle cycle dear! You must be excited to finally be starting back on BCP and beginning a new IVF cycle! Any changes being made to your protocol?
    i appreciate how supportive and positive you are being

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird_kay View Post
    come on guys, the loss of the IVF sisters thread (and the Q & A thread too) was an ACCIDENT and Brad has publically apologized for it. The intention was to merge the rooms and keep all the inportant threads, but there was a crazy glitch and some very important thread were lost. But, NO ONE is trying to tell you IVFers that you are unimportant or that any other room is more important thatn you. It was simply a very unfortunate glitch that mostly affected the STC related rooms.
    I don't see what the issue is of being part of the STC room now... that is what you are doing. You are struggling to concieve just like the rest of us. I have no idea how and why the IVF thread got merged with the clomid thread, but at least you still have all the past IVF information there to look through. Just because it is under the title of "clomid blog" deos not make the info in the thread any different. I am sure, if it is possible to do, they will fix it so the clomid thread is again the clomid thread and the IVF thread is again the IVF thread. You can still ask your IFV/medication related questions in the STC room, and maybe actually help some other ladies who are in the position where you probably have been in the past. These forums are about supporting each other, so why don't we all just concentrate on doing just that.... I believe all of you with your histories can be such a great blessing and support to so many women who are newer in their STC journey.
    I will agree with you that it was an unfortunate accident and was not intentional. However, many of us when we first started had 2 years of stories to read through as we stalked other women. To be in a place where you are not able to conceive by natural means is so different than the other struggles. We all have STC for some time and have gone through the normal struggles over time (temping, watching ovulation, clomid, etc), but we are beyond that and our only options are with medical assistance. Any new person who wants to know more after being told by her OBGYN she needs to see an RE and then is recommended for IUI or IVF can get so much out of those stories & experiences now buried in Clomid Blog. It's not what I am missing, it's the women who don't even know about the stories that will be missing out. They would never even suspect to find those stories in a clomid blog.

I think it's fine that IVF sisters complain out loud so we can move forward and continue our journeys. So many have just completed cycles or are in them now, so this is very sensitive.

i totally agree, Rhonda. It really is unfortunate. it really really is.

My heart is breaking for you ladies for losing your thread. I have a few dear, dear friends that have gone through IVF and I have stalked them through the thread. There is also a possibility I may have to do IVF myself and I mourn all of that info being mixed in somewhere else. This is just so frustrating for everyone involved.

Default ivf Q and A

yup that was a wealth of info, i posted myself

Rhonda i got a very faint line at 8dp5dt..like VERY FAINT
    i hope u get yours very soon

Rhonda! Are you POASing Sunday??? Have you decided? Hope everything is going well!

Quote Originally Posted by handsdown View Post
    My heart is breaking for you ladies for losing your thread. I have a few dear, dear friends that have gone through IVF and I have stalked them through the thread. There is also a possibility I may have to do IVF myself and I mourn all of that info being mixed in somewhere else. This is just so frustrating for everyone involved.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by cakegal View Post
    UGH! I so miss our IVF Sisters thread!

Thought you ladies might like to know. I had my first u/s today and we have 2 babies!! One is measuring kind of small so please pray. (I posted in April DD if you want more detailed info) I'm just so happy! You girls are all next! I feel such good things going on for you all! Thank you all for all of your support!
    Twins are awesome!! I am happy for you!!

Here is my update.. First off let me say I am so sorry for taking so long to report back here.. I have had a lot of personal things going on, and while I have been checking in briefly, I havent been posting.. I hope everyone is doing well.. and Rhonda, Congrats again!!! I cant wait to hear those beautiful BFP words from you! Those embies look Beautiful!!!!!

AFM: First off.. I am still in shock about our IVF.. I was so happy with my ovaries, if I could take them out to celebrate I would! I am so glad the shots are over at least for a little while,,, now just a little bed rest

Our initial Fert report: on 8/14:
    19 eggs retrieved, 19 mature
    16 eggs fertilized normally (naturally)
    2 fertilized abnormally
    1 unfertilized

So overall we had 16 embryos and all were good quality!!
    and as of Tuesday DAY 4.. we still had 16 embryos!!

Yesterday (Day 5) we transfered 2 blastocysts (AA and AB) quality (one was alreading hatching) (I have a really cool pic!)

We find out more tomorrow about how many are going to be frosties, as they will only freeze good quality Day 5.. right now, the embryologist said we have at least 3 today, and the others are still growing..I'll report the final count when I hear it

Im really scared of twins and it was a really hard call. DH and I have no children, I am 37 years old..with a m/c in March... so I tried to make the best decision possible..
    Your fert. report are excellent!! 16 frosties are amazing.

AFM: Went to Walmart early this morning before dropping kids off at school so I could get my 3-pack HPT!!! You know I'm obsessing! DH agrees we wait to test Sunday morning, so no sneak peak tomorrow. I bought the First Response Early Detection one that reads up to 6 days before missed period (most early tests read 5 days before missed period). So, hopefully we will get a BFP early if in fact we did get pregnant on this cycle. I am trying not to be too eager for my BFP because I don't want to be depressed if it is reading BFN when in fact it may be way to early to see. The one reason I have always been against HPT's, but I just have to try!
    for HPT on Sunday. You are very close!! I will pray for you.

Hi, guys. What happed to our forum? -.-;; I was so busy with work and tired. I will have my first US on Wednesday. I hope we can hear heartbeat!!
    Last edited by mistyone1; 08-21-2010 at 09:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mistyone1 View Post
    I will have my first US on Wednesday. I hope we can hear heartbeat!!
    Good luck Wednesday!!

Rhonda,
    Just wanted to say if you decide to POAS today!!!!

xoxo

Thumbs up Giving thanks this morning

Thank you Jesus for blessing our family. I am so overwhelmed with emotions. After all of these years of assisted reproduction treatments, it is absolutely sureal. I am so thankful for my supportive husband who is my best friend. I wouldn't do this with anyone except him. I am extremely grateful for my only seed, my precious daughter Jade, who continues to make me proud to be a mother as I watch her grow into a beautiful (and fiesty) young lady. I am thankful for my lovely and gracious egg donor. Without her, none of this would have been possible. I couldn't have done this without my wonderful friends on APA and all of the wonderful folks at Advanced Fertility Reproductive Endocrinology Institue...special thanks to our RE Dr Gail Whitman-Elia and our embryologist, Richard Kordos who told me a week ago the two embryos they were transferring were the best lookind day 3 embryos he had ever whitnessed.

At 4:58am I went to POAS because I tossed and turned all night long. At 5:01 I saw a faint line across the First Response Early Detection HPT. I have waited so long to see that line...no matter how faint, make no mistake, the line is there!

One week ago today at 11am we transferred two beautiful day 3 embryos. We are at 7dp3dt. I knew for the past two days that I was pregnant. I worried that it was too soon to test, but I am so grateful for the reassurance this morning.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by nostoppingme; 08-22-2010 at 06:06 AM. Reason: added pic

Rhonda,
    Just wanted to say if you decide to POAS today!!!!

xoxo
    Thanks Rachael, your luck paid off!

Quote Originally Posted by mistyone1 View Post
    for HPT on Sunday. You are very close!! I will pray for you.

I will have my first US on Wednesday. I hope we can hear heartbeat!!
    Thanks for the prayers...I'm with you now...prego! Can't wait to hear about your u/s on Wednesday...

Rhonda! Are you POASing Sunday??? Have you decided? Hope everything is going well!
    Done dear...it went well, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by sobeit33 View Post
    yup that was a wealth of info, i posted myself

Rhonda i got a very faint line at 8dp5dt..like VERY FAINT
    i hope u get yours very soon
    Today was 7dp3dt and the line was definitely there, faint in pics, but easy for my eyes to see. I am sure it will darken as the days proceed. Thanks for checking on me and supporting me through this donor cycle! You were my inspiration!