Page 15 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: IVF - Sisters

Quote Originally Posted by HighHopesMama View Post
    Thanks, Rachel & Rhonda! I forgot to POAS this morning (using the first morning urine is the thing that is getting me). SO I will have to put the tests in the bathroom tonight.
    How many days post will you be? I'm sending you everything I have for a BFP!!

Michelle - Please put your HPT's in the bathroom so you can remember!! LOL

Whether you test in the morning or not, just wanted to send you more and ...not that you need it!! Good luck! Oh, I'm officially stalking you!!!
    Last edited by nostoppingme; 10-18-2010 at 12:04 PM.

akatem Guest

HI all. I have enjoyed reading all the posts. I use to come to the site about 2 years ago when doing IUI's. It really helped to see others going through the same thing. We had one pregnancy with IUI and miscarried at 8 weeks. We then found out that my husband had a chromosome issue. We decided about 6 months ago to try and again and go through IVF.

I have my ER tomorrow morning at 7am. We see about 12 good follicles so we are optimistic. We will definitely have the 5th day transfer as we are having the embryos sent for genetic testing. We are excited but very nervous.

I hope to post some news in the next few days. It has been very helpful to read these posts.

Thanks, Rachel & Rhonda! I forgot to POAS this morning (using the first morning urine is the thing that is getting me). SO I will have to put the tests in the bathroom tonight.
    Ahh!! I'm so stalking you, too!!!

In addition to putting your HPTs in the bathroom, you might want to put a plastic cup in there, too, that you can collect your sample in. That way if you wake in the middle of the night and are too tired to wait for the test you can at least collect the early urine and test later.. And you can also do multiple tests when you get your BFP and can't believe it and need to do it again and again.

Sending TONS of !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by akatem View Post
    HI all. I have enjoyed reading all the posts. I use to come to the site about 2 years ago when doing IUI's. It really helped to see others going through the same thing. We had one pregnancy with IUI and miscarried at 8 weeks. We then found out that my husband had a chromosome issue. We decided about 6 months ago to try and again and go through IVF.

I have my ER tomorrow morning at 7am. We see about 12 good follicles so we are optimistic. We will definitely have the 5th day transfer as we are having the embryos sent for genetic testing. We are excited but very nervous.

I hope to post some news in the next few days. It has been very helpful to read these posts.
    Good luck with your ER tomorrow!! Hope your stay in IVF sisters is short.

Quote Originally Posted by nostoppingme View Post
    Michelle - Please put your HPT's in the bathroom so you can remember!! LOL

Whether you test in the morning or not, just wanted to send you more and ...not that you need it!! Good luck! Oh, I'm officially stalking you!!!
    Thanks, Rhonda!!

Good luck tomorrow!!! This is a difficult thing we are dealing with, but this room is a great source of support!

Quote Originally Posted by rss73 View Post
    Ahh!! I'm so stalking you, too!!!

In addition to putting your HPTs in the bathroom, you might want to put a plastic cup in there, too, that you can collect your sample in. That way if you wake in the middle of the night and are too tired to wait for the test you can at least collect the early urine and test later.. And you can also do multiple tests when you get your BFP and can't believe it and need to do it again and again.

Sending TONS of !!!!
    Now THAT's a good idea. Off to find a cup now...
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums.

Hey everyone. We had our last visit with RE this morning. We are are so confident that we made the right choice in switching to a new doc. Insurance approved everything this afternoon. My new RE is a woman. We're scheduled to meet her next week.

HighHopesMama I'll be patiently waiting on your good news. I'm praying even harder for you. Sending you tons of

IVF #1 - 6/5 ER, 6/8 ET, 6/22 BFN
    IVF #2 - 9/30 ER, 10/3 ET, 10/14 BFN
    IVF #3 - 12/31 stims

Michelle,
    Good luck tomorrow,

SoBe, Good luck with the new RE. I can't wait to hear positive news!

Sylvia

Michelle- Lots of
    Me(35)&DH(42)
    1st IVF(July 2010)
    1st US(Aug 24)-heartbeat, SCH, It's a girl

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Belle View Post
    Hey everyone. We had our last visit with RE this morning. We are are so confident that we made the right choice in switching to a new doc. Insurance approved everything this afternoon. My new RE is a woman. We're scheduled to meet her next week.
    That's great news!!!

Michelle..stalking..thinking of you and sending tons of your way! testing!!!!

Good Luck Michelle! Thinking positive thoughts for you!!!!

OK it is 5:07 here in CA and I couldn't sleep I was so excited to test. And.....I'm pregnant!!!! Thank you GOD!!! Pray for big numbers tomorrow!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by HighHopesMama; 10-19-2010 at 06:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Belle View Post

HighHopesMama I'll be patiently waiting on your good news. I'm praying even harder for you. Sending you tons of
    I'm so excited that you're excited about the switch. I think a new RE definitely changed our game this last cycle. And we also switched from a man to a woman as well. Thanks so much for your support, SoBe. Praying to God this sticks. I'm cheering for you with all of my heart.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! Michelle!!!!!!! I'm so happy I just cried!

You deserve this so much! I knew you were pregnant!! God bless you!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by runnergirl View Post
    Michelle,
    Good luck tomorrow,

SoBe, Good luck with the new RE. I can't wait to hear positive news!

Sylvia
    Quote Originally Posted by mistyone1 View Post
    Michelle- Lots of
    Michelle..stalking..thinking of you and sending tons of your way! testing!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by 32ellah View Post
    Good Luck Michelle! Thinking positive thoughts for you!!!!
    Thank you ALL for all your support and good wishes. I couldn't have made it through all of this without your strength and support. Please continue to pray for us - I want to make sure this sticky bean (beans) are here for the long haul!!! As you can see from the photo, it's still dark here. I told my DH, but he's still half asleep, so I get to tell him all over again when he wakes up in an hour or so.

Quote Originally Posted by cakegal View Post
    AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! Michelle!!!!!!! I'm so happy I just cried!

You deserve this so much! I knew you were pregnant!! God bless you!!!!
    Now you're making me cry! I don't deserve this mnore than anyone, but I' so happy it is happening. Praying for a strong beta tomorrow and apparently I'm up for the day - I'm too excited to go back to sleep!

OK it is 5:07 here in CA and I couldn't sleep I was so excited to test. And.....I'm pregnant!!!! Thank you GOD!!! Pray for big numbers tomorrow!!!
    I had a feeling this was it for you! Congratulations!

HOLY BABY!!!! I KNEW IT!!! HOORAY!!! I am so happy for you!!!!!!

Congrats, mama!!! and tons of !!!
    Last edited by rss73; 10-19-2010 at 08:12 AM.

YAY!!!!

Just keep taking it easy, and trying to stay relaxed, though easier said than done!

Now the question is, how many???

That is one gorgeous strong PINK line!!!!! SUPER BIG Congrats!!!!!

OMG!! Congrat! I am very happy for you~!! Welcome to become a MAMA!! You will have good beta # tomrr.
    Last edited by mistyone1; 10-19-2010 at 11:44 AM.
    Me(35)&DH(42)
    1st IVF(July 2010)
    1st US(Aug 24)-heartbeat, SCH, It's a girl

Quote Originally Posted by srh38 View Post
    I had a feeling this was it for you! Congratulations!
    HOLY BABY!!!! I KNEW IT!!! HOORAY!!! I am so happy for you!!!!!!

Congrats, mama!!! and tons of !!!
    YAY!!!!

Just keep taking it easy, and trying to stay relaxed, though easier said than done!

Now the question is, how many???
    Quote Originally Posted by 32ellah View Post
    That is one gorgeous strong PINK line!!!!! SUPER BIG Congrats!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mistyone1 View Post
    OMG!! Congrat! I am very happy for you~!! Welcome to become a MAMA!! You will have good beta # tomrr.
    Thank you so much!!! I ended up falling asleep for a few hours and then we had a power outage. No plans today other than watching some movies and waiting for tomorrow.

Rachel - good luck tomorrow with your scan! I can't wait to hear what you're having!

Rachel - good luck tomorrow with your scan! I can't wait to hear what you're having!
    Thanks, sweetie.

How did DH take it? I'm sure he's ecstatic!!!!! Take it easy now, you are carrying precious cargo! tomorrow with the beta! I can't wait to hear the number.. Then we'll all be on the edge of our seats til your first scan!!!

Thanks, sweetie.

How did DH take it? I'm sure he's ecstatic!!!!! Take it easy now, you are carrying precious cargo! tomorrow with the beta! I can't wait to hear the number.. Then we'll all be on the edge of our seats til your first scan!!!
    I know, huh? So many things to wait for: HPT, then betas, then scans...but I'm very excited to be in this next stage of waiting games! DH is happy but still very reserved - I can't blame him. I don't think he'll really relax until we are in month 4, which is fine. He's making sure I rest and don't stress and that is all he can do right now. He is afraid of getting disappointed again. I'm choosing to focus on the positive, which is my way of dealing with things and he knows it. I know he'll feel better once he sees the beta tomorrow.

Michelle
    Can't wait to hear the beta number. I can understand the happiness yet reserved. I have felt that way, each week I feel more confident but that month 4 will be a welcome arrival! Each U/S also bring more security

akatem Guest

Congrats HighHopesMama! That is awesome news. I love all the positive things that go on in here.

I had my ER yesterday. It went well. Had 18 eggs removed. Got a call today that they fertilized all 18. 13 of them took but one jumped ship overnight. So far we have 12 working away. Fingers crossed we don't lose too many.

Transfer on Sunday. Good luck to everyone!

Michelle
    Can't wait to hear the beta number. I can understand the happiness yet reserved. I have felt that way, each week I feel more confident but that month 4 will be a welcome arrival! Each U/S also bring more security
    Thanks, Sylvia!!!

Congrats HighHopesMama! That is awesome news. I love all the positive things that go on in here.

I had my ER yesterday. It went well. Had 18 eggs removed. Got a call today that they fertilized all 18. 13 of them took but one jumped ship overnight. So far we have 12 working away. Fingers crossed we don't lose too many.

Congratulations!! 12 is a great number! KUP on how things go. Sunday will be here before you know it!

AFM - waiting on my beta results. I love our RE and had a very positive experience at her office again this morning. She was thrilled with our two positives yesterday and hovered over the urine pregnancy tests while the nurse did them (we did 2 because one had no control line). In face, she was waiting for me outside the bathroom and took the cup from my hand to bring to the nurse! Both came back positive right away and she gave me a big hug. Pray we get some big numbers today. Hoping she calls back earlier rather than later.

Rachel - how did it go today???

I know, huh? So many things to wait for: HPT, then betas, then scans...but I'm very excited to be in this next stage of waiting games! DH is happy but still very reserved - I can't blame him. I don't think he'll really relax until we are in month 4, which is fine. He's making sure I rest and don't stress and that is all he can do right now. He is afraid of getting disappointed again. I'm choosing to focus on the positive, which is my way of dealing with things and he knows it. I know he'll feel better once he sees the beta tomorrow.
    I know, everything is a wait!! I'm in the waiting game constantly, always having the next hurdle to get over.. My DH was the same way, really reserved, but happy. He eased up at the 7 week scan when he saw the heart beat and then was already thinking of things to buy the baby by the 12 week scan!!

Congratulations on a great retrieval and fert report!

AFM - waiting on my beta results. I love our RE and had a very positive experience at her office again this morning. She was thrilled with our two positives yesterday and hovered over the urine pregnancy tests while the nurse did them (we did 2 because one had no control line). In face, she was waiting for me outside the bathroom and took the cup from my hand to bring to the nurse! Both came back positive right away and she gave me a big hug. Pray we get some big numbers today. Hoping she calls back earlier rather than later.

Rachel - how did it go today???
    It's a girl!!! I'm so excited!!! Well, I would be excited no matter what. It was so great seeing her and knowing what it is finally!! The scan went well and everything is right on track.

I'm dying to hear what your beta is!! How much longer?!?! KUP!

YESSSS!!!! OMG, OMG, I knew it...I told you!!! I am so excited for you Michelle. I can't wait to hear how beta went today!
    Last edited by nostoppingme; 10-20-2010 at 03:20 PM.