Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3442434445 LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 1335

Thread: IVF - Sisters

How are you feeling??? Any symptoms or anything? We will know soon. Merry Christmas. I pray it's a blessed Christmas for both of us.

Thank you. Me, too. Won't it be the best Christmas present ever??? I have just about every symptom in the book (tiredness, sore breasts, tugging and slight cramping, a bit of queasiness, difficulty sleeping, etc.) but they're unfortunately also the side effects of progesterone. How about you? For what it's worth, I FEEL pregnant!

Default good luck on your beta's!!

Just dropping in to wish you testers luck on your 12/27 beta's!!!

Thanks a million! A little Christmas wish: to all and to all a good night!

Well its BFN for me :-(

Oh, I'm so sorry! Is it at all possible that it's still a wee early, if you had a late implantation? Since I had my ER & ET just before you and we're testing on the same day, I'm just wondering if it's still a tad early to test for a late implantation. I wish there were magic words to make you feel better, but just know that I know how awful it feels and I will send prayers your way. I'm so glad you have frozen embies waiting for you. Hope springs eternal, so sending you tons of best wishes and for those embies when you're ready.

ps...I did my bloodwork this AM and am waiting for them to call with the results sometime after 3PM today.

Thanks.

Keep me posted. I'm praying my results were bad so yours are better.

Sadness. BFN for me, too.

Oh honey I'm so so sorry. I'm more sad for you than myself ;-( I really wanted you to get the BFP!!! I wish there was something I can say to make you feel better. If you need to chat, vent or anything PM me. I'm pretty angry at the world right now myself. More mad at my clinic and myself for not being able to get pregnant on our own. One part of me says to just quit trying and another part says don't give up. Try to keep yourself busy. Hold onto your little boy tight. He will ease the pain.

How are you feeling? Are you okay?

Thank you for your kind words. I've been doing OK. Hugging my son does help! It's just hard to swallow that we had to take out a loan that we'll be paying back for the next 5yrs, but we didn't end up PG. I know all this stuff is a risk, but I admit that I expect a reward from all the hard work, struggle, research, pain, shots, high cost, etc. I also hate that I'm running out of time and have to rushrushrush to take the next step, when nothing is an affordable option. Anyway. How are you? I hope you're feeling OK and hopeful for your FET cycle, whenever that will be.

Just want to say that I'm thinking of you guys. I'm sorry about all of the bad news. Hopefully 2012 will bring great things for all of us!

Erica 33, DH 34, STC for 4+ years, Diagnosed DOR 4/2011, mom to 4 , Barbados IVF March 2013!!!

I wish there was something i could do for you Sugar and spice. It really sucks. Ive been very irritated and fed up with everything. Just irritated my fresh ivf cycles wont work. Its really frustrating after everything we deal with that it doesnt work.

Quote Originally Posted by akhiker View Post
    Just want to say that I'm thinking of you guys. I'm sorry about all of the bad news. Hopefully 2012 will bring great things for all of us!
    Thank you. I hope 2012 is great for all of us.

Yes, may 2012 (and early 2012 at that!) be the year we all graduate from this room! Thank you, pinkgirl. I'm fed up, too. I'm trying to just hunker down and figure out the next step. Hugs and best wishes to all the STC girls...

fAvis Guest

Hello, girls.
    Just wanted to ask a question if you don't mind.
    Why is the pumpkin on the photo next to kid is blue? Is it alright for pumpkin to be blue? Thought they supposed to be red and orange.

Hi Girls. Just checking in to see how everyone is doing. Anyone doing an IVF cycle right now?

I had a frozen embryo transfer and found out it didn't work a few days ago ;-( Transferred 2 really good hatching embryos. Having issues with my clinic. They never checked my thyroid levels since October and after I took a HPT I called telling them I wanted it checked after finding out they haven't done it since Oct. They always checked it every 6 wks when we were ttc with Lucas. They've just been screwing things up and totally not on the ball. We had an appt yesterday with the Dr. I'm now on a break until my thyroid gets back to a normal level, I want it low enough like when I got preg with Lucas. I have 4 really good frozen embryos left. I'm just thankful God helped me open my eyes to see something was wrong before wasting more embryos. We are considering going to a new clinic too.

Hi everyone! Just checking in to see where everyone is at in the process? how are you all doing??

Me: Robin Follow As Natalie Blooms DH: Aaron

Agnes32Tait Guest

This sounds like the perfect cycle for you. Can't wait to hear your beta results and BFP news!!!!

Thanks,
    Under Armour

pinkgirl, I'm so sorry the FET didn't work but I'm glad you figured out the thyroid thing now. That may be just what it takes for a BFP next round. You're so right...they should've been on it, and the fact that they weren't means that they may lose you as a client. I'm very happy to hear that you have 4 great embies left. Such good news. Sending tons of baby vibes your way--and for all of our STC sisters!

I had my transfer Friday March 16 and i just got a BFP! Im only 5dp5dt so its super early and it showed right up. Im shaking and balling.

Congratulations!!!! So happy for you!
    Heather-36 , Dh-34, Ds-11, Dd-5 our IVF baby & Dd-3 our surprise baby. Expecting # 4 in January 2014!!

Hey ladies, I was here while I went through IVF and now I am starting my first FET. I thought it would be easier (emotionally) this time but I am getting the same knot in my stomach!!! Anyone gone through IVF and then FET and it be a success?

Quote Originally Posted by momofone View Post
    Congratulations!!!! So happy for you!
    Thank you so much. It was a long process but I am over the moon happy. My beta was 42 and I was 3 days early for testing. I go back on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by gerbeme View Post
    Hey ladies, I was here while I went through IVF and now I am starting my first FET. I thought it would be easier (emotionally) this time but I am getting the same knot in my stomach!!! Anyone gone through IVF and then FET and it be a success?
    It's very scary but you will be fine. I had 1 fresh IVF cycle and 2 FET cycles til it finally worked. Last time I had 1 fresh and 1 FET for it til I got pregnant with my son. FET is a lot easier on the body. I just found out FET worked and had my first beta yesterday. I get pregnant with FET easier, out of 3 FET cycles, 2 ended in pregnancy. Out of the 2 fresh IVF cycles, both were BFN. Hope that gives you some hope.

pinkgirl, I know I said it before, but CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gerbeme View Post
    Anyone gone through IVF and then FET and it be a success?
    I didn't have a FET, but we had to freeze my DH's sperm because we went abroad for IVF and he had to leave for work before the ER. So, several days in advance, they froze his sperm and thawed it the day of the ER. We got PG with twins! The technology is so good now that you shouldn't have to worry too much about it. Best of luck!

Hey ladies, it doesn't seem like there is as much activity as there was in the beginning with this thread!!!! Just wanted to get to know who all was in here now :-) I had my FET Monday and I test next Wednesday. They transferred what they called a collapsed blastocyst and did assisted hatching. I have no issues and all my levels are good so it boils down to whether embie finds my uterus warm and fuzzy :-)

Congrats to all those BFPs and good luck gerbeme!! I am on lupron now and go in on Saturday for bw and us and am hoping to start stimming for my first IVF cycle (after 5 failed iui's) very soon!!