Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 1331

Thread: IVF - Sisters

Triggering tomorrow night, retrieval scheduled for Friday...
    Me (30) DH (34) TTC #1 since 11/2009; Stage 4 Endometriosis. LP defect. Trying to keep faith ♥ 4 clomid cycles,3 femara/hcg IUIs, IVF #1 9/2011, FET 2/2012. Then, we conceived an all natural miracle baby 1st BFP 5/17/12 ♥ Nothing is impossible with GOD

I know this room is quiet, but I am so incredibly excited for you! Can't wait to hear how the transfer goes!

Quote Originally Posted by akhiker View Post
    I know this room is quiet, but I am so incredibly excited for you! Can't wait to hear how the transfer goes!
    Thanks for being such a cheerleader! I'm so happy for you!!
    Me (30) DH (34) TTC #1 since 11/2009; Stage 4 Endometriosis. LP defect. Trying to keep faith ♥ 4 clomid cycles,3 femara/hcg IUIs, IVF #1 9/2011, FET 2/2012. Then, we conceived an all natural miracle baby 1st BFP 5/17/12 ♥ Nothing is impossible with GOD

Hi ladies. I've had IVF once already and am ready for another baby. I had a baby boy 13 months ago and had to have fertility treatments to get there. Frozen embryo transfer worked after my failed IVF. So about 2 years later, I'm back again and I'm going straight to IVF since TTC on our own hasn't worked. I've decided not to try all the other fertility treatments again this time around. Everyone is new here since I used to post. Wishing you all lots of luck.
    Last edited by pinkgirl; 10-19-2011 at 11:11 AM.

Sorry Double post
    Last edited by pinkgirl; 10-19-2011 at 11:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgirl View Post
    Hi ladies. I've had IVF once already and am ready for another baby. I had a baby boy 13 months ago and had to have fertility treatments to get there. Frozen embryo transfer worked after my failed IVF. So about 2 years later, I'm back again and I'm going straight to IVF since TTC on our own hasn't worked. I've decided not to try all the other fertility treatments again this time around. Everyone is new here since I used to post. Wishing you all lots of luck.
    Hi! Welcome, very glad to hear that your treatments worked last time, hopefully your stay here in STC(A) will be short and sweet!

Erica 33, DH 34, STC for 4+ years, Diagnosed DOR 4/2011, mom to 4 , Barbados IVF March 2013!!!

Aww thanks hun. I am hoping so too and that's why I'm jumping right to IVF since I know the other stuff has a much lower chance of working and it was terrible with all the hormones last time.

Boy, it sure is quiet in here. How are you doing?

Aww thanks hun. I am hoping so too and that's why I'm jumping right to IVF since I know the other stuff has a much lower chance of working and it was terrible with all the hormones last time.

Boy, it sure is quiet in here. How are you doing?
    I just had a failed IVF and have two frozen embies. It's nice to hear that you had success with a frozen embryo transfer. I'm scared that it won't work just like the IVF. Did you transfer one or two frozens, and were they day 3 or day 5?

Quote Originally Posted by rxmomma View Post
    I just had a failed IVF and have two frozen embies. It's nice to hear that you had success with a frozen embryo transfer. I'm scared that it won't work just like the IVF. Did you transfer one or two frozens, and were they day 3 or day 5?
    Hi. Im so so sorry. I know how awful and depressed you feel. Ive been in your shoes and know how awful you feel just try to stay positive as hard as it may be. I know i was angry at the world and felt like i was mourning becuase of the depression I went through. I now try not to think about it.

I had a day 5 transfer since my embryos were blastocysts. I had a natural cycle, no meds except for the trigger to ovulate when my own ovulation was near. I used progesterone oil shots after ovulation. I had 3 embryos transfered but 2 werent that great at all and didnt seem like they were going to make it. I had 1 perfect embryo and i believe with all my heart that is my son, he will be 14 monthhs in a few days. I was sure i wouldnt be pregnant from the frozen embryo transfer! That month i refused to take a HPT because i was sure there was no way it worked. Miracles happen when you least expect it. I had 2 scheduled appointments with different fertility clinics that I got to cancel as well. By the way, im 29 now. I see in your siggy you are 29 as well. Have hope. It will happen. The hardest part is not knowing if itll ever happen.

Just dropping in to say good luck to you ladies!! Rxmomma, stay hopeful lady! FET can work!! Pinkgirl, you know I'm rooting for you all over again!!

Quote Originally Posted by nostoppingme View Post
    Just dropping in to say good luck to you ladies!! Rxmomma, stay hopeful lady! FET can work!! Pinkgirl, you know I'm rooting for you all over again!!
    Holy moly!! You girls are the best cheerleaders, I'm touched to have such love and support!! XOXO

I'm so glad to offer support!! Having been through IVF 5 times, I totally understand the roller coaster ride and emotional turmoil.

Quote Originally Posted by rxmomma View Post
    Holy moly!! You girls are the best cheerleaders, I'm touched to have such love and support!! XOXO
    I've been thinking about you, wondering how you are doing?

Erica 33, DH 34, STC for 4+ years, Diagnosed DOR 4/2011, mom to 4 , Barbados IVF March 2013!!!

Quote Originally Posted by akhiker View Post
    I've been thinking about you, wondering how you are doing?
    We are taking two cycles off, just trying on our own and enjoying the holidays. Going to do an ET in late December. What's going on with you??

Quote Originally Posted by nostoppingme View Post
    Thank you my love! I'm almost there... all over again.

Hi ladies. Sending everyone's way! I'm in the process of my second IVF, after 3 failed IUIs. I'm on a flare protocol and wondering if anyone has done this, and if so, were you successful?

pinkgirl, when is your ER? Are you doing a day 3 or 5 transfer? !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar&Spice View Post
    pinkgirl, when is your ER? Are you doing a day 3 or 5 transfer? !!!
    Hi. My ER is tomorrow and I have 30-40 follies. Yikes! Brings back terrifying memories. My last ER 2 yrs ago was awful and extremely painful. Not looking forward to the pain. I am happy I responded well. I was on a way lower dose of meds than last time.

Hi. My ER is tomorrow and I have 30-40 follies. Yikes! Brings back terrifying memories. My last ER 2 yrs ago was awful and extremely painful. Not looking forward to the pain. I am happy I responded well. I was on a way lower dose of meds than last time.
    YOWZA! That's amazing. Best of luck to you, though it's looking like you won't need it! I had my ER today. From 10 follies and 4 good sized ones (22-24), we got 2 eggs. Dr. said not to be disappointed because that's what he expected and they're both really good eggs. Millions of prayers being sent right now for those little eggies to fertilize!

That's great!!! Best of luck to you too. Are you doing a 3 day transfer?

I had ER today and had 29 eggs. Lots of pain still. It started easing up but it came on hard core about 45 min ago. This is my least favorite part of ivf.

Good luck! Keep me posted!!!

Delete
    Last edited by pinkgirl; 12-15-2011 at 10:40 AM.

Delete
    Last edited by pinkgirl; 12-15-2011 at 10:40 AM.

Delete
    Last edited by pinkgirl; 12-15-2011 at 10:41 AM.

Delete
    Last edited by pinkgirl; 12-15-2011 at 10:41 AM.

Delete. Sorry for reposting.
    Last edited by pinkgirl; 12-15-2011 at 10:39 AM.

pinkgirl, that's so great! I know you must be in pain because that's quite a bounty! Hopefully, with 29 eggs, you'll have some embies to freeze for the future, and the pain will subside fast. The torture we have to go through! But, it's all worth it in the end.

Yes, we did a 3 day transfer with 2 embies--an A and an A/B. My RE said he didn't want to get my hopes up, but he couldn't remember the last time he'd seen an "A" embie like that, and that if we'd had 10 eggs fertilize, he still doesn't think we'd have one so good. I'm very hopeful, even without him saying that, because now that the clinic has done their magic, I just need my body to do its magic, and our bodies are way smarter than even the best science! Go little embies, burrow in!

Is today your ET? Best of luck to you, too!!!

Thumbs down

That's fabulous news!!!! I think that's going to be your baby you hold in about 9 months. All you need is 1 good embryo to stick. When do you test?

Out of 29 eggs, I had 7 embryos that were great I guess as of Friday. My ET is today in about 4 hours. Of course I'm sick now and have this nasty violent cough I can't get rid of. I'm really upset because after months of preparing for this and a year of waiting to do ivf, now comes this crud. I hope it doesn't hurt my chances. We are only transferring 1 embryo today also. Dh and I discussed it and decided the pros and cons of multiples. I would have really loved multiples first ivf but now with a toddler and both working full time, we had to be a little more cautious with our decision. I feel really bad about only transferring 1 but I also have to remember other things.

I'm excited for you to test now. Now you should get knocked up with twins :-)

Thanks so much, pinkgirl. That's what one of the docs said after the ER. I was a wee disappointed because there were only 2 mature eggs when there were 4 big follies, but they both fertilized well, so I'm feeling good. I'll be thrilled to be PG, whether with 1 or 2! I get a Beta on 12/27 and I'm trying to stay calm until then. I POAS last time a couple of days before the Beta and got a BFN (when I was actually PG) so this time, I don't want to risk it and feel terrible for no reason.

I hope your ET went perfectly. Seven is a lucky number, even if you're only transferring one. That one will be THE ONE! Sorry you have a cold, but it probably won't affect the outcome. Out bodies are so smart that they can multitask when it comes to the really important stuff. Sending lots of your way! When are you testing?

Woohoo! Im testing the same day as you :-) and im not using a HPT either beforehand. So itll be a surprise for me one way or the other. Lol. I had my ET. Had 1 embryo transfer and then they froE 3 embryos day 5 and 3 more day 6. Im so thankful i have frosties because i needed them the first time ad feel like i will again just because my FET worked for us last time.

Ok now we have to be strong together and pray for the best.

Oh, good! I'm glad we're testing on the same day. It's nice to be able to share the journey with someone who really understands the ups and downs. Sending tons of prayers and positive vibes out for both of us. Grow, little embies, grow!