Page 23 of 45 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 690 of 1336

Thread: IVF - Sisters

  1. #661

    Default

    Michelle, Congrats on graduating from the RE! So sorry about Baby B that's never easy, but its nice to hear that Baby A..is moving right along!

  2. #662
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HighHopesMama View Post
    I did! We unfortunately lost Baby B (that was probably the bleeding I experienced Thursday before last). It was measuring exactly the same as almost two weeks ago and there was no heartbeat today. But Baby A is doing great! It's measuring at 8 weeks 6 days (1 day early - such a good grower) and it has a heartbeat of 175. I graduated from my RE's office today!!! She is very pleased with our progress and she saw no signs of bleeding and my cervix is closed. I'm very excited! While we're sad about Baby B, we feel that it just wasn't in God's plan for us to have twins. And we're very grateful for Baby A being so healthy, so we're focusing on that. So my due date is back to June 29th. It is a relief to know how many babies we're having. It was weird not to know, you know? Thanks for asking, Rachel!



    So sorry about your Baby B

    Glad that your Baby A is growing like a champ though! Keep on taking it easy and enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday,you have so much to be thankful for this year!

  3. #663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 32ellah View Post
    Can they put you on endometrin? The suppositories? My clinic had me on those.. and while they were messy, I liked that idea better than the prog shots.

    We had a positive beta, so we are taking it one day at a time I will be thinking wonderful thoughts for you on this cycle!
    I was on endometrin last month with the IUI, this month they said I will be on both! BLAH! haha

    AH! That is exciting, yes I wouldnt get super excited till a little into it ( knowing my luck and as hard as I bet it will be )

    Thank you and I will keep you in my thoughts as well!

    KUP!
    Married August 14th, 2010
    TTC 4 years - Dx: Endo stage 4 & PCOS
    12/6 - 3dt - 2embabies!
    12/31/2010 - 6weeks

  4. #664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jrandmarsha View Post
    I was on endometrin last month with the IUI, this month they said I will be on both! BLAH! haha

    AH! That is exciting, yes I wouldnt get super excited till a little into it ( knowing my luck and as hard as I bet it will be )

    Thank you and I will keep you in my thoughts as well!

    KUP!

    Lucky you, suppositories and shots! Well, I will be stalking and keeping fingers crossed!!!

  5. #665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rss73 View Post
    Michelle, sorry about Baby B. I'm so happy Baby A is doing well, though!! What a heartbeat!! Do you have any more u/s's coming up? Or do you wait for the 12 week NT scan? You're already almost 9 weeks. Hooray!!!

    Come on over to the Post-IVF room in EAS one of these days!
    Thanks, Rachel! We're very happy that Baby A is doing so well and praying that she/he keeps growing! I have an ultrasound next Thursday with my OB - my RE works down the hall from my OB and wants me monitored weekly throughout the first trimester if possible. I got a # for a peri from my RE and I'll be calling them to schedule my NT scan sometime today or tomorrow. I'll let you know how the scan goes next week. Where is EAS? I'll look for it - love to check out the post IVf room.

    Quote Originally Posted by 32ellah View Post
    Can they put you on endometrin? The suppositories? My clinic had me on those.. and while they were messy, I liked that idea better than the prog shots.

    We had a positive beta, so we are taking it one day at a time I will be thinking wonderful thoughts for you on this cycle!
    Congrats on the positive beta - how's it going??

    Quote Originally Posted by 32ellah View Post
    Michelle, Congrats on graduating from the RE! So sorry about Baby B that's never easy, but its nice to hear that Baby A..is moving right along!
    Thanks! We're sad, but really we're so blessed with one healthy baby that we cannot complain too much. We're just happy to graduate to a regular OB and praying the baby keeps doing well.

    Quote Originally Posted by cakegal View Post
    So sorry about your Baby B

    Glad that your Baby A is growing like a champ though! Keep on taking it easy and enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday,you have so much to be thankful for this year!
    Thanks! We're really blessed that Baby A is doing so well and praying she/he continues. I just cleaned the first floor of my house for the first time in weeks. I did it in stages, resting in between, and it's so nice that it's finished. How are you feeling?

  6. #666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HighHopesMama View Post
    Congrats on the positive beta - how's it going??
    I actually got my positive beta the same time as Rhonda and Ourou..but have kind of just been hanging out and stalking...I think I felt somewhere in the middle, if that makes sense? I have been watching and thinking positive thoughts for everyone

  7. #667

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 32ellah View Post
    I actually got my positive beta the same time as Rhonda and Ourou..but have kind of just been hanging out and stalking...I think I felt somewhere in the middle, if that makes sense? I have been watching and thinking positive thoughts for everyone
    Oh I'm so sorry I was so out of it and didn't realize! You are just as much as part of this room as anyone and we want to know your success story, too! So happy things are going well for you!

  8. #668

    Default

    Ugh! ultrasound today showed my biggest follie was 10! Which is small since I was suppose to have retrieval tomorrow. Then I just called nurse now and asked her about my lupron because I am running super low and she said I shouldnt be. Then she said I should only be on 5units since I started the stims... NO ONE TOLD ME THIS! She is calling the IVF coordinator now and calling me back. I hope this doesnt mean we have to cancel my cycle!
    Married August 14th, 2010
    TTC 4 years - Dx: Endo stage 4 & PCOS
    12/6 - 3dt - 2embabies!
    12/31/2010 - 6weeks

  9. #669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HighHopesMama View Post
    Oh I'm so sorry I was so out of it and didn't realize! You are just as much as part of this room as anyone and we want to know your success story, too! So happy things are going well for you!
    Oh no worries! I should be posting more.. but reading about everyone's successes has really been nice!
    Last edited by 32ellah; 11-25-2010 at 06:23 PM.

  10. #670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jrandmarsha View Post
    Ugh! ultrasound today showed my biggest follie was 10! Which is small since I was suppose to have retrieval tomorrow. Then I just called nurse now and asked her about my lupron because I am running super low and she said I shouldnt be. Then she said I should only be on 5units since I started the stims... NO ONE TOLD ME THIS! She is calling the IVF coordinator now and calling me back. I hope this doesnt mean we have to cancel my cycle!

    Thinking of you today!

  11. #671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jrandmarsha View Post
    Ugh! ultrasound today showed my biggest follie was 10! Which is small since I was suppose to have retrieval tomorrow. Then I just called nurse now and asked her about my lupron because I am running super low and she said I shouldnt be. Then she said I should only be on 5units since I started the stims... NO ONE TOLD ME THIS! She is calling the IVF coordinator now and calling me back. I hope this doesnt mean we have to cancel my cycle!
    Oh no! I hope everthing works out and that you don't have to cancel, just maybe stim for a few more days. KUP

  12. #672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 32ellah View Post
    Here is my update.. First off let me say I am so sorry for taking so long to report back here.. I have had a lot of personal things going on, and while I have been checking in briefly, I havent been posting.. I hope everyone is doing well.. and Rhonda, Congrats again!!! I cant wait to hear those beautiful BFP words from you! Those embies look Beautiful!!!!!

    AFM: First off.. I am still in shock about our IVF.. I was so happy with my ovaries, if I could take them out to celebrate I would! I am so glad the shots are over at least for a little while,,, now just a little bed rest


    Our initial Fert report: on 8/14:
    19 eggs retrieved, 19 mature
    16 eggs fertilized normally (naturally)
    2 fertilized abnormally
    1 unfertilized

    So overall we had 16 embryos and all were good quality!!
    and as of Tuesday DAY 4.. we still had 16 embryos!!

    Yesterday (Day 5) we transfered 2 blastocysts (AA and AB) quality (one was alreading hatching) (I have a really cool pic!)

    We find out more tomorrow about how many are going to be frosties, as they will only freeze good quality Day 5.. right now, the embryologist said we have at least 3 today, and the others are still growing..I'll report the final count when I hear it

    Im really scared of twins and it was a really hard call. DH and I have no children, I am 37 years old..with a m/c in March... so I tried to make the best decision possible..
    Wow! That is amazing! I am 35 and I am in the process of performing my first round of IVF. I sure do hope I'm as lucky as you are! Congratulations! What did you eat to produce such good eggs! lol

  13. #673

    Default

    Is there an IVF thread on here? Is this where I should be? LOL I guess I'm lost...

  14. #674

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RogersBABY2bee View Post
    Wow! That is amazing! I am 35 and I am in the process of performing my first round of IVF. I sure do hope I'm as lucky as you are! Congratulations! What did you eat to produce such good eggs! lol
    We were in the "unexplained category" and even though we got alot of eggs..I did get a severe late onset case of OHSS..
    I was really, really nervous to try the IVF.. but after 4 IUI cycles.. it was time


    Quote Originally Posted by RogersBABY2bee View Post
    Is there an IVF thread on here? Is this where I should be? LOL I guess I'm lost...
    Yes, you are definitely in the right spot! This is the thread.. lots of really helpful girls in here!

  15. #675

    Default

    Had another appointment today,

    original plan was to come in today, tomorrow, sunday, monday and do hcg monday and retrieve wednesday.

    Change of plans. I have 12 follies.. which makes me nervous.

    Biggest one so far is 13.9 and rest are around 10-12.

    So I am not going in tomorrow, only Sunday and Monday and the retrieval will probably be on Saturday! Ugh

    I am having such bad feelings about this. With all the push backs and such.

    Not comfortable at this point.

    She did say that Wed my est. level was 116 ( about ) and today it was like 260 or somewhere about there ( i am in such a daze I just talked to her and numbers already escaped me )
    Married August 14th, 2010
    TTC 4 years - Dx: Endo stage 4 & PCOS
    12/6 - 3dt - 2embabies!
    12/31/2010 - 6weeks

  16. #676

    Default

    PS. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
    Married August 14th, 2010
    TTC 4 years - Dx: Endo stage 4 & PCOS
    12/6 - 3dt - 2embabies!
    12/31/2010 - 6weeks

  17. #677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jrandmarsha View Post
    Had another appointment today,

    original plan was to come in today, tomorrow, sunday, monday and do hcg monday and retrieve wednesday.

    Change of plans. I have 12 follies.. which makes me nervous.

    Biggest one so far is 13.9 and rest are around 10-12.

    So I am not going in tomorrow, only Sunday and Monday and the retrieval will probably be on Saturday! Ugh

    I am having such bad feelings about this. With all the push backs and such.

    Not comfortable at this point.

    She did say that Wed my est. level was 116 ( about ) and today it was like 260 or somewhere about there ( i am in such a daze I just talked to her and numbers already escaped me )
    Good luck with your appointment tomorrow, Maria! I hope you get some good news and big follies.

  18. #678

    Default

    Just had my appointment - Only 7 follies now :-/ the rest aren't even worth measuring they said. Two are 18 and a few 10's 12's and 13's. Estrogen levels went up to 526. She thinks end of the week we will do retrieval. Anyone have success with only that many follies?! So worried. I will be back in the office tomorrow.
    Married August 14th, 2010
    TTC 4 years - Dx: Endo stage 4 & PCOS
    12/6 - 3dt - 2embabies!
    12/31/2010 - 6weeks

  19. #679

    Default

    Had an emotional break today, cried too much. Ultrasound shows three omay follies, 23, 18.5 and 16! I hope they dont cancel. She should be calling around noon to let me know the doctors decision. Is this because I was only on one menopur and 75 of gonal f?! It seemed like a low dose but what do I know. This just pushed my decision about transferring two when the time comes. Yes I am young, but if I cant even get the follies like a "typical 22 year old" How does he know that one is enough since I am only 22. Blah I hope that made sense, didnt mean to ramble. Positive thoughts to everyone!
    Married August 14th, 2010
    TTC 4 years - Dx: Endo stage 4 & PCOS
    12/6 - 3dt - 2embabies!
    12/31/2010 - 6weeks

  20. #680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jrandmarsha View Post
    Had an emotional break today, cried too much. Ultrasound shows three omay follies, 23, 18.5 and 16! I hope they dont cancel. She should be calling around noon to let me know the doctors decision. Is this because I was only on one menopur and 75 of gonal f?! It seemed like a low dose but what do I know. This just pushed my decision about transferring two when the time comes. Yes I am young, but if I cant even get the follies like a "typical 22 year old" How does he know that one is enough since I am only 22. Blah I hope that made sense, didnt mean to ramble. Positive thoughts to everyone!
    I'm so sorry, Maria! But hang in there and try not to get too upset until you know exactly what the doctor is going to do. The stress just makes things worse and as hard as it is, you need to remain as calm as possible for those developing eggs. I do think that your not being on the correct dosage of medicines is a cause for your lower number of follicles. Again, I would go back and confirm that they told you the wrong dose (they should have given your doses in writing) and if you can confirm they told you the wrong dose, I'd get them to cover part of the costs for your procedure or your medication. That was a huge mistake they made and I do think it is affecting your results. Please let us know what they say. Praying everything is OK.

  21. #681

    Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by HighHopesMama View Post
    I'm so sorry, Maria! But hang in there and try not to get too upset until you know exactly what the doctor is going to do. The stress just makes things worse and as hard as it is, you need to remain as calm as possible for those developing eggs. I do think that your not being on the correct dosage of medicines is a cause for your lower number of follicles. Again, I would go back and confirm that they told you the wrong dose (they should have given your doses in writing) and if you can confirm they told you the wrong dose, I'd get them to cover part of the costs for your procedure or your medication. That was a huge mistake they made and I do think it is affecting your results. Please let us know what they say. Praying everything is OK.
    Blah , the dosage is correct, that is how much they wanted me on. The only mistake was that the Lurpon I kept taking 10units after I started stims for almost a week before they realized and had me go down to 5units. This is one of the "best" clinics around the world as I hear. So I would hope they know what they are doing. She said they usually cancel if less then 5-7. I have two and that one which might grow. They are having me come in tomorrow again, even though I highliy doubt any new changes will be there. She still is calling me back today and I will update. Toooooo stressed. Thanks
    Married August 14th, 2010
    TTC 4 years - Dx: Endo stage 4 & PCOS
    12/6 - 3dt - 2embabies!
    12/31/2010 - 6weeks

  22. #682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jrandmarsha View Post
    Had an emotional break today, cried too much. Ultrasound shows three omay follies, 23, 18.5 and 16! I hope they dont cancel. She should be calling around noon to let me know the doctors decision. Is this because I was only on one menopur and 75 of gonal f?! It seemed like a low dose but what do I know. This just pushed my decision about transferring two when the time comes. Yes I am young, but if I cant even get the follies like a "typical 22 year old" How does he know that one is enough since I am only 22. Blah I hope that made sense, didnt mean to ramble. Positive thoughts to everyone!
    Thinking about you today! Hang in there...Have you done IUI's in the past? I am just wondering about the dosing..and what was the reasoning behind the lower dosage..
    KUP...

  23. #683

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 32ellah View Post
    Thinking about you today! Hang in there...Have you done IUI's in the past? I am just wondering about the dosing..and what was the reasoning behind the lower dosage..
    KUP...
    Yes I have done 6 rounds of clomid last year, one this year and an IUI last month. I dont see how IUI could work for me. Low dose, his reasoning was my PCOS. But honestly I think when they saw that they were really growing they should have upped it or done something!
    Married August 14th, 2010
    TTC 4 years - Dx: Endo stage 4 & PCOS
    12/6 - 3dt - 2embabies!
    12/31/2010 - 6weeks

  24. #684

    Default

    Sorry for so many posts!! nurse just called. So I had the 16 18.5 and 23. Dcotor has decided to let the 23 go and keep going, so they doubled me to 150 Gonal F from my 75 and I am coming in tomorrow and Wednesday. I have 4 that are between 9-13 and then the 6 and 18.5 so 6 total now. They are hoping those will grow and we will have a good cycle. I am worried that the egg was in the 23 one and now these since they toko forever as it is will not be any good. Ugh, any thoughts or anyone gone through this?
    Married August 14th, 2010
    TTC 4 years - Dx: Endo stage 4 & PCOS
    12/6 - 3dt - 2embabies!
    12/31/2010 - 6weeks

  25. #685
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Rural Nevada
    Posts
    1,781

    Default

    I wanted to share with you ladies the blog I am starting.
    It is called: Faith and <in>Fertility.
    http://faithandinfertility.blogspot.com/ is the link if ya'll wanted to check it out. Its fairly new thing for me and I am open to suggestions about making it "bloggier" so to speak if any of you have any thoughts I would love to hear them.
    STC #1 for 5years
    Dx: Blocked Fallopian Tubes
    Praying for guidance in our journey to parenthood through adoption and eventually IVF.

  26. #686

    Default

    Hi everyone!!

    Just wanted to pop my head in. DH and I are working with a new RE and the entire experience has been wonderful. Today I had a SHG and trial transfer. I also received my protocol and will start stimming on 12/29. RE added PIO shot for 3 days after transfer. I feel very optimistic and can't wait to start my journey....again .

    Good Luck to all my IVF sister's.

    Congratulations to all the BFP's!!!


    SoBe
    Last edited by Southern Belle; 11-29-2010 at 05:52 PM.

    IVF #1 - 6/5 ER, 6/8 ET, 6/22 BFN
    IVF #2 - 9/30 ER, 10/3 ET, 10/14 BFN
    IVF #3 - 12/31 stims

  27. #687

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HighHopesMama View Post
    I did! We unfortunately lost Baby B (that was probably the bleeding I experienced Thursday before last). It was measuring exactly the same as almost two weeks ago and there was no heartbeat today. But Baby A is doing great! It's measuring at 8 weeks 6 days (1 day early - such a good grower) and it has a heartbeat of 175. I graduated from my RE's office today!!! She is very pleased with our progress and she saw no signs of bleeding and my cervix is closed. I'm very excited! While we're sad about Baby B, we feel that it just wasn't in God's plan for us to have twins. And we're very grateful for Baby A being so healthy, so we're focusing on that. So my due date is back to June 29th. It is a relief to know how many babies we're having. It was weird not to know, you know? Thanks for asking, Rachel!
    May God continue to Bless you everyday. June 29th will be here before you know it. Have a H&H 9 months.

    IVF #1 - 6/5 ER, 6/8 ET, 6/22 BFN
    IVF #2 - 9/30 ER, 10/3 ET, 10/14 BFN
    IVF #3 - 12/31 stims

  28. #688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jrandmarsha View Post
    Yes I have done 6 rounds of clomid last year, one this year and an IUI last month. I dont see how IUI could work for me. Low dose, his reasoning was my PCOS. But honestly I think when they saw that they were really growing they should have upped it or done something!
    I was wondering about IUI b/c sometimes if they were done with the injectables, they may have had a better idea of a response to the meds. It took them a little while to get my meds right..

  29. #689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Belle View Post
    Hi everyone!!

    Just wanted to pop my head in. DH and I are working with a new RE and the entire experience has been wonderful. Today I had a SHG and trial transfer. I also received my protocol and will start stimming on 12/29. RE added PIO shot for 3 days after transfer. I feel very optimistic and can't wait to start my journey....again .

    Good Luck to all my IVF sister's.

    Congratulations to all the BFP's!!!


    SoBe
    Glad to hear that your new RE experience has been great!

  30. #690

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 32ellah View Post
    I was wondering about IUI b/c sometimes if they were done with the injectables, they may have had a better idea of a response to the meds. It took them a little while to get my meds right..
    Oh okay, makes sense. No they didnt use injectables. But i figured with seeing hey werent growing they would have upped it before, I am going on ny 4week of stims!


    Well apt today, They are ignoring the one that is 25 now and with the double in meds todays Ultrasound showed, a 21, 18, 16.6, 13, 11 and then a lot of the super little guys. But the nurse said yesturday my estrogen level dropped Why is that I wonder? I am going in tomorrow and Thursday for monitors of course.
    Married August 14th, 2010
    TTC 4 years - Dx: Endo stage 4 & PCOS
    12/6 - 3dt - 2embabies!
    12/31/2010 - 6weeks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •