Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: IVF - Sisters

Michelle/HighHopes..........Sending you tons of prayers and lots of babydust. Good Luck today.

SoBe

IVF #1 - 6/5 ER, 6/8 ET, 6/22 BFN
    IVF #2 - 9/30 ER, 10/3 ET, 10/14 BFN
    IVF #3 - 12/31 stims

Default Wishing the cycle girls lots of luck!!

Michele- Thinking of you this morning and praying all went well! Hope you are thrilled with the results of your retrieval and looking forward to your fert report tomorrow! Sending you lots of positive and !!

Sobe- Hope you got plenty of rest and those 3 precious embabies all decided to stick around! Sending you all the and I can muster up!! You hang in there lady!
    Last edited by nostoppingme; 10-06-2010 at 09:44 AM.

Thinking about you Michelle!

Michelle and Sobe- Pray for you guys, lots of
    Me(35)&DH(42)
    1st IVF(July 2010)
    1st US(Aug 24)-heartbeat, SCH, It's a girl

Quote Originally Posted by 32ellah View Post
    HighHopes- Good Luck tomorrow morning with your ER!
    Thank you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rss73 View Post
    Michelle/HighHopes - today!!!! I can't wait for your update!!! Sending you TONS of and !!!!!

I'm doing well, thanks for asking. Just moving along..waiting (impatiently) for my next u/s in 2 weeks and hoping that I feel some kicking soon.. I officially look PG, too, finally, instead of just like I've been overeating. Yeah!
    Thans, Rachel! I'm glad you're looking knocked up! I bet you look gorgeous! Can't wait for an update on your next u/s. Hope the next two weeks passes quickly fo rus both!

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Belle View Post
    Michelle/HighHopes..........Sending you tons of prayers and lots of babydust. Good Luck today.

SoBe
    Thanks, Sobe! How are you feeling today??

Quote Originally Posted by nostoppingme View Post
    Michele- Thinking of you this morning and praying all went well! Hope you are thrilled with the results of your retrieval and looking forward to your fert report tomorrow! Sending you lots of positive and !!
    Thanks, Rhonda!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cakegal View Post
    Thinking about you Michelle!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by mistyone1 View Post
    Michelle and Sobe- Pray for you guys, lots of
    Thanks, Misty!

You girls are the best! I'm so blessed to have all your support and well wishes. ER went well - we got 7 eggs, though the doctor said some look smaller. I was out of it and didn't ask a ton of questions. I'm all about letting God handle this one and knowing too much will jsut stres me out and make me worry over things I can't control. She'll call me tomorrow before noon witha fertility report and I'll let you know what she says. Please keep sending that baby dust and saying those prayers. I've been napping all day and I'm about to go lay on the couch and relax some more.
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums.

Quote Originally Posted by HighHopesMama View Post

You girls are the best! I'm so blessed to have all your support and well wishes. ER went well - we got 7 eggs, though the doctor said some look smaller. I was out of it and didn't ask a ton of questions. I'm all about letting God handle this one and knowing too much will jsut stres me out and make me worry over things I can't control. She'll call me tomorrow before noon witha fertility report and I'll let you know what she says. Please keep sending that baby dust and saying those prayers. I've been napping all day and I'm about to go lay on the couch and relax some more.
    Yeah! Great job!! Now take it easy and let it all happen.. Can't wait for your ER date!

Can't wait to hear your report Michelle! All it takes is 1 good sticky embie

SoBe, how are you doing? When is your testing date?
    The waiting is so difficult

Rachel, that is great that you look pregnant. I am sure you are glowing!

Sylvia

Quote Originally Posted by rss73 View Post
    Yeah! Great job!! Now take it easy and let it all happen.. Can't wait for your ER date!
    Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by runnergirl View Post
    Can't wait to hear your report Michelle! All it takes is 1 good sticky embieSylvia
    Thanks Sylvia.

SOO...out of 7 retrieved eggs, 5 are fertilized! We're thrilled! The nurse said everything is looking good and she would call me tomorrow with an updated report and an ET date. Then she called me back two hours later and scheduled ET for Monday at 8:30am. I asked since they were scheduling already today instead of tomorrow if our embies were doing well and she said they looked good.

I'm so grateful so many fertilized and I'm just praying they keep growing and growing!

Thanks!!

Thanks Sylvia.

SOO...out of 7 retrieved eggs, 5 are fertilized! We're thrilled! The nurse said everything is looking good and she would call me tomorrow with an updated report and an ET date. Then she called me back two hours later and scheduled ET for Monday at 8:30am. I asked since they were scheduling already today instead of tomorrow if our embies were doing well and she said they looked good.

I'm so grateful so many fertilized and I'm just praying they keep growing and growing!
    That's awesome!! then you will have 5 day transfer which has better chance than 3 day. Hope your embies to continue growing!!
    Me(35)&DH(42)
    1st IVF(July 2010)

SoBe, how are you doing? When is your testing date?
    Beta is next Friday. I don't think I'll test at home. Too stressful.

: Thanks, Sobe! How are you feeling today??
    So far so good. Me and the furbaby went for a walk on the beach. I'm feeling positive and trying to stay positive.

That's great news!!! You're doing a 5day transfer? I guess the RE and embryologist report suggested 3day for me. Im praying that all 5 continue to grow and grow.

IVF #3 - 12/31 stims

That's FANTASTIC! You must be so happy! I know how worried you were. 5 out of 7 is great!

That's awesome!! then you will have 5 day transfer which has better chance than 3 day. Hope your embies to continue growing!!
    Thanks, Misty. That's what we're praying for, too.

So far so good. Me and the furbaby went for a walk on the beach. I'm feeling positive and trying to stay positive.

That's great news!!! You're doing a 5day transfer? I guess the RE and embryologist report suggested 3day for me. Im praying that all 5 continue to grow and grow.
    Glad you're trying to stay active AND positive. Praying for yoru BFP next Friday. And thanks. We're just praying our embies keep growing and growing through the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by cakegal View Post
    That's FANTASTIC! You must be so happy! I know how worried you were. 5 out of 7 is great!
    Thanks! We're excited and just praying for a good outcome. It's all out of our hands, you know?

Thanks for all your support ladies!!!

Congratulations! Enjoy the weekend and rest as much as possible so those embabies have a nice, snug, warm home come Monday!! And KUP!!!

Yes, stay positive, mama!!! Beta is a week from today already? That is awesome!!

Please, please, please don't concern yourself with the number of days before transfer.. I did only a 2 day transfer, with 2 good and one crappy embabie, and now my LO is growing nice and strong - already 18 weeks.. There are a million factors at work other than number of days before transfer, but I see a lot of ladies get caught up on that number.. And nothing should bring you down in the 2ww!

for your beta on Friday w/
    I also had a 3 day transfer and I got pregnant even they said a 5 day transfer had little better chance.
    Last edited by mistyone1; 10-08-2010 at 06:46 PM.
    Me(35)&DH(42)
    1st IVF(July 2010)

Thanks, Misty. That's what we're praying for, too.
    Definitely, I will pray for you!! Relax before ET. You will have sore butt w/ PIO soon.
    Me(35)&DH(42)
    1st IVF(July 2010)

hi, guys! I am still kickin! the 2nd failed IVF threw me for a loop. BUT I am still here. Just wanted to wish you all luck. I am praying for you. Met with RE. he said he doesn't think we are crazy if we do IVF #3. if it fails he will give us 1/2 our money back. Then he said if it fails he thinks we should look into adoption.

I am taking off till Feb. need the emotional/physical/spiritual break. If I could have declared our baby-making process a desaster area I would have. The last 3 years have been really hard. BUT, we are a strong couple and feeling good. You never know what can happen

God bless and good luck to all. You all mean so much to me. Talk to you soon!

Definitely, I will pray for you!! Relax before ET. You will have sore butt w/ PIO soon.
    Thanks! My last day of work for two weeks was yesterday and I'm so excited to be home and relaxing. I'm on a progesterone gel called Crinone this time so no PIO shots for me yet. Whether she changes that, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by mominw8ting View Post
    hi, guys! I am still kickin! the 2nd failed IVF threw me for a loop. BUT I am still here. Just wanted to wish you all luck. I am praying for you. Met with RE. he said he doesn't think we are crazy if we do IVF #3. if it fails he will give us 1/2 our money back. Then he said if it fails he thinks we should look into adoption.

I am taking off till Feb. need the emotional/physical/spiritual break. If I could have declared our baby-making process a disaster area I would have. The last 3 years have been really hard. BUT, we are a strong couple and feeling good. You never know what can happen

We're praying for you, too! I'm glad you're going to give IVF another try and I'm praying this one sticks. I think it's good you're taking a break. You & your husband are blessed to have each other. This roller coaster can either tear you up or make you stronger. I'm glad you two have each other - you'll make it through this.

SoBe - how are you feeling??

Rachel - I can't believe it's been 18 weeks already!!! I'm so excited for you!

Cakegal, Rhonda, Sylvia, Ouroo, Marie and all our other preggo ladies - hope you're all feeing great. Sorry if I missed any names - I'm still waking up.

Michelle, good wishing you the best tomorrow!!

Michelle, good wishing you the best tomorrow!!
    Thanks Sylvia!!! I'm excited that transfer day is finally here.

Michelle, today!!! Thinking of you and sending you as many and as I can!!!!!

Sobe - What day are you on?? You are so close to beta day! Woo hoo!!! Hope you are feeling well and those embabies are snuggling in!

I am taking off till Feb. need the emotional/physical/spiritual break. If I could have declared our baby-making process a desaster area I would have. The last 3 years have been really hard. BUT, we are a strong couple and feeling good. You never know what can happen

The process is so hard. I'm glad you are considering giving it another go, I think you aren't crazy at all! Take the break you need and don't rush yourself back into it, that is my advice. I've been at a low like that and know how important a break can be. Sending lots of love and your way. xo
    -Rachel

Hi ladies. I'm 8dp3dt. I broke down and tested this morning...BFN. I'll try to remain optimistic but I think I'm out. No symptoms or anything. I was researching implanation for 3dt and I should have picked up a faint line or something on the HPT. Not giving up, just being realistic. My HMO will pay for up to 6 IVF's. If this one doesn't work we'll definitely go on to #3.

Beta is Friday. Will KUP.

SoBe

IVF #3 - 12/31 stims

Hi ladies. I'm 8dp3dt. I broke down and tested this morning...BFN. I'll try to remain optimistic but I think I'm out. No symptoms or anything. I was researching implanation for 3dt and I should have picked up a faint line or something on the HPT. Not giving up, just being realistic. My HMO will pay for up to 6 IVF's. If this one doesn't work we'll definitely go on to #3.

SoBe
    It's still early!!! You tested 5 days before your DR thought it safe to do the beta, so don't count yourself out yet. I'm praying hard for you, girl, and sending as many as I can!

SoBe, don't rule out a BFP yet!! It is early, and there may not be enough HCG in your urine yet to be detected. Sending positive thoughts your way and prayers!!

I hope you have a great time off from babymaking and regain energy in physical and mental. Thinking of you!

SoBe
    I also think it's early. You have a such a excellent insurance coverage. Be positive!

rss- How are you doing? Did you find out the gender of your baby?
    Last edited by mistyone1; 10-11-2010 at 08:24 PM.
    Me(35)&DH(42)
    1st IVF(July 2010)

rss- How are you doing? Did you find out the gender of your baby?
    I'm doing well, thanks. My anatomy scan is next Wed, and hopefully the baby will cooperate and show what it is!! I can't wait!!

How are you doing? Congrats on getting through the first trimester!! WOO HOO!!

Michelle - Are those embabies snuggled in nice and cozy?

What a blessing!! I am anxious to hear how yesterday's transfer went...how many blasts you transferred and if you were able to get any frosties. Best of luck & hope you are resting well!!!

Stay positive Sobe!! How many did you transfer again? I also did 3d transfer and got pregnant! Keeping my for you sweetie!!

Glad you are getting a much needed break. I think it's great that you are going to try IVF one more time and that is awesome that you will get 1/2 your money refunded if it doesn't work. One day at a time!

SoBe
    You tested on the absolute 1st day you could possibly see a positive. Most women will not get a positive as early as you tested, so don't count yourself out. Your beta is only days away. Symptoms really mean nothing this early on. Most of them are false symptoms from the progesterone anyway! Try to remain positive and hopeful. The 2ww is a killer, but you will get there!! Sending you lots & lots of . KUP if you decide to do another HPT. Try not to drive yourself !