Page 12 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: IVF - Sisters

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Belle View Post
    Hi everyone. Had RE appt yesterday and today. 13 follies, but 3 of them are size 10 which means they might not make it to retrieval. The others are fine and growing rapidly. Will take HCG shot tonight. ER scheduled for Thursday morning at 8:30.

Fingers crossed that everything goes well.

SoBe
    Hi Sobe! You're in my prayers today - hoping everything goes well! Sending you lots of and hope all your eggies were ready for retrieval. KUP on your fertility report and get lots of rest.

Quote Originally Posted by stacie View Post
    Thank you all for your support!!

So yes I do have my protocol I am currently on Lupron for a suppresion then I will start my estrodial and progesterone the actually transfer should take place November3. We currently have nine frosties but they will unfreeze them one at a time untill one is okay most of our frosties were grade 4aa. We will only implant one because for our ivf both babies took and we lost our twins.My docter does not think it is safe for me to have a multiple pregnancy and we just dont't want to have to eliminate any if they should stick.

I am trying to read all these and get to know you ladies some I remember. I wish everyone well on their journey.
    Hi Stacie. Praying your FET is successful and that you can go full term this time.

AFM - we had four eggs at 9 or 10 at my first u/s yesterday and two more that were smaller (8 maybe). She is pleased with the numbers and I am too. Last time I had 9 and none made it to freeze, so I'm just hoping for a few good quality eggs and one especially sticky one for ET, you know?? I go back tomorrow and will post an update.
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums.

Not very hopeful and can't stop crying. ER was this monring and when I asked about the number of follies retrieved, the nurse told DH we would be able to find out 2morrow. That was red flag #1. Then I asked what was going on and she said we had 4 post-mature follies and the embryologist wanted to wait before thawing DH's swimmer's. She tried to be hopeful and said ET should be on Sunday, but she never told us how many mature follies were retrieved. Nurse casually mentioned that I was fine a few days ago and that it could have been the Lupron. What???

I'm completely fed up. No answers today just subliminal messages. Because of all the things they didn't say, I'm going to assume this cycle is a bust. I desperately want to be hopeful but somehow today's lack of info doesn't leave much for that. I'll keep you posted. Please pray for us.

SoBe

IVF #1 - 6/5 ER, 6/8 ET, 6/22 BFN
    IVF #2 - 9/30 ER, 10/3 ET, 10/14 BFN
    IVF #3 - 12/31 stims

Quote Originally Posted by HighHopesMama View Post
    AFM - we had four eggs at 9 or 10 at my first u/s yesterday and two more that were smaller (8 maybe). She is pleased with the numbers and I am too. Last time I had 9 and none made it to freeze, so I'm just hoping for a few good quality eggs and one especially sticky one for ET, you know?? I go back tomorrow and will post an update.
    Sounding good so far Michele! KUP after your visit tomorrow!!

Not very hopeful and can't stop crying. ER was this monring and when I asked about the number of follies retrieved, the nurse told DH we would be able to find out 2morrow. That was red flag #1. Then I asked what was going on and she said we had 4 post-mature follies and the embryologist wanted to wait before thawing DH's swimmer's. She tried to be hopeful and said ET should be on Sunday, but she never told us how many mature follies were retrieved. Nurse casually mentioned that I was fine a few days ago and that it could have been the Lupron. What???

I'm completely fed up. No answers today just subliminal messages. Because of all the things they didn't say, I'm going to assume this cycle is a bust. I desperately want to be hopeful but somehow today's lack of info doesn't leave much for that. I'll keep you posted. Please pray for us.

SoBe
    I am so sorry that ER didn't go as well as anticipated. Everything was sounding so perfect a couple of days ago. That is just so frustrating! I sure hope tomorrow you will get suprisingly good news. Keeping my for you! KUP and hope you can rest tonight.

SoBe
    SoBe, I'm so sorry. I think it is wrong that your doctor isn't talking to you about this if there is something the matter. He should be keeping you informed every step of the way. Can your DH call and speak to him so you can get some answers. I'm praying that things turn out OK for you and you have some good fertilized eggs. I'm praying for you with all my heart. Get some rest if you can and remember your hormones are playing with your emotions, too.

Quote Originally Posted by nostoppingme View Post
    Sounding good so far Michele! KUP after your visit tomorrow!!
    :
    Thanks, Rhonda. How are you feeling??

Sounds fantastic!! tomorrow, can't wait for the update!

SoBe
    I'm so sorry to hear that and worst of all that your doctor isn't communicating with you. I hope you can get some more information soon and I'm praying for a happy surprise tomorrow.

Sobe, i am hoping you get some good news tomorrow The doctor should be giving you the update, so try to stay positive.

I had my us yesterday and actually had a heartbeat at 25 dpt! I felt positive and just keeping looking forward to the next milestone. Another us in about 10 days.

Quote Originally Posted by runnergirl View Post
    I had my us yesterday and actually had a heartbeat at 25 dpt! I felt positive and just keeping looking forward to the next milestone. Another us in about 10 days.
    Fantastic, Sylvia!!!! I'm so happy for you!

Yay!! Congrats

Just spoke with RE's office. 4 eggies fertilized. 4 were immature and 2 arrested. ET scheduled for Sunday at 8:00am.

Yesterday after the ER my abdomen was very painful. Much different than the first time. I laid in bed all day but whenever I would get up I had severe hot flashes. Each lasted about 4 minutes and I trembled and shook. We just asked the RE what the heck was going on and he said they had to go really far up in the cavity to get follies from the left ovary and the hot flashes were my body's response to the hormones. I'm feeling about 60% better today but my abdomen is still very sore.

Thank you so much for the encouragement. Please continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

SoBe

IVF #3 - 12/31 stims

Quote Originally Posted by rss73 View Post
    I'm so sorry to hear that and worst of all that your doctor isn't communicating with you. I hope you can get some more information soon and I'm praying for a happy surprise tomorrow.
    Thank you!! The last 24 hrs have been . We now have 4 embies

SoBe, I'm so sorry. I think it is wrong that your doctor isn't talking to you about this if there is something the matter. He should be keeping you informed every step of the way. Can your DH call and speak to him so you can get some answers. I'm praying that things turn out OK for you and you have some good fertilized eggs. I'm praying for you with all my heart. Get some rest if you can and remember your hormones are playing with your emotions, too.
    Prayer works!! Thank you. DH says when the roller coaster ride is over he's going to have a few words with RE about our experience. Sometimes docs totally loose site of thier bedside manners. And you were right, my hormones where completely in overdrive

I am so sorry that ER didn't go as well as anticipated. Everything was sounding so perfect a couple of days ago. That is just so frustrating! I sure hope tomorrow you will get suprisingly good news. Keeping my for you! KUP and hope you can rest tonight.
    Can't wait for this unpredictable roller coaster ride to end. I'm sooooo ready to get off and enjoy some pink cotton candy

IVF #3 - 12/31 stims

Just spoke with RE's office. 4 eggies fertilized. 4 were immature and 2 arrested. ET scheduled for Sunday at 8:00am.

Yesterday after the ER my abdomen was very painful. Much different than the first time. I laid in bed all day but whenever I would get up I had severe hot flashes. Each lasted about 4 minutes and I trembled and shook. We just asked the RE what the heck was going on and he said they had to go really far up in the cavity to get follies from the left ovary and the hot flashes were my body's response to the hormones. I'm feeling about 60% better today but my abdomen is still very sore.

Thank you so much for the encouragement. Please continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

SoBe
    Yeah for your 4 embies! Do you know when the transfer will be?

SoBe I am soooo happy for you. To go through all of that, but now you have 4 embies!! Will they transfer all four? The first er i had my abdomen was sore also but just rest up til Sunday

The hormonal roller coaster will continue so hold on.

Sylvia

SoBe
    Good Lord! What a roller coaster! But I'm so glad you have four fertilized eggs. That's great news.I've been praying for you since I was last on APA and now I'll pray for growing embies and a successful ET on Sunday. I hope you're feeling better today and can get some good rest until Sunday.

Prayer works!! Thank you. DH says when the roller coaster ride is over he's going to have a few words with RE about our experience. Sometimes docs totally loose site of thier bedside manners. And you were right, my hormones where completely in overdrive

Can't wait for this unpredictable roller coaster ride to end. I'm sooooo ready to get off and enjoy some pink cotton candy
    I definitely think your DH should speak to your RE about this experience. It is your RE's job to guide you through all this and support you. You deserve to be his priority and you certianly deserve much better treatment. BUT, you have your little growing embies and that is what you need to focus on right now. Let DH kick yoru RE's butt when the time comes.

AFM - We have 8 growing eggs right now:

1 - 15
    1 - 12
    2 - 11
    2 - 10
    2 - 8

The doctor says my lining and estrodial look great. She says that 3 of the eggs look perfect and she isn't sure whether the others will catch up in time. All in al, she is very pleased. I go back tomorrow for another u/s (no bloodwork) and we find out if we do ER on Tuesday or Wednesday. I'll KUP on what she says tomorrow.

What a great news with HB!! Welcome to be a mama!!

SoBe
    Hope you feel better. for your ET on Sunday.

1 - 15
    1 - 12
    2 - 11
    2 - 10
    2 - 8

The doctor says my lining and estrodial look great. She says that 3 of the eggs look perfect and she isn't sure whether the others will catch up in time. All in al, she is very pleased. I go back tomorrow for another u/s (no bloodwork) and we find out if we do ER on Tuesday or Wednesday. I'll KUP on what she says tomorrow.
    I am happy that you have 8 growing eggs. That's fantastic!!
    for ER!
    Me(35)&DH(42)
    1st IVF(July 2010)
    1st US(Aug 24)-heartbeat, SCH, It's a girl

SoBe I am soooo happy for you. To go through all of that, but now you have 4 embies!! Will they transfer all four? The first er i had my abdomen was sore also but just rest up til Sunday

The hormonal roller coaster will continue so hold on.

Sylvia
    I hope we can transfer all four. Last time RE told us how many would be transferred while I was laying on the table .

Good Lord! What a roller coaster! But I'm so glad you have four fertilized eggs. That's great news.I've been praying for you since I was last on APA and now I'll pray for growing embies and a successful ET on Sunday. I hope you're feeling better today and can get some good rest until Sunday.

I definitely think your DH should speak to your RE about this experience. It is your RE's job to guide you through all this and support you. You deserve to be his priority and you certianly deserve much better treatment. BUT, you have your little growing embies and that is what you need to focus on right now. Let DH kick yoru RE's butt when the time comes.
    thanks for your prayers. I know God is listening

1 - 15
    1 - 12
    2 - 11
    2 - 10
    2 - 8

Wonderful Your numbers look good. Our ET's are so close. We're officially cycle buddies

IVF #3 - 12/31 stims

Quote Originally Posted by mistyone1 View Post

I am happy that you have 8 growing eggs. That's fantastic!!
    for ER!
    Thanks!

thanks for your prayers. I know God is listening

Wonderful Your numbers look good. Our ET's are so close. We're officially cycle buddies
    Yes He is and you just have to leave it up to HIm. He'll take care of everything, even if we don't always understand His plans. Yes, I'm glad we;re cycle buddies, too! When is your ET - is it tomorrow? If so, I hope it goes well!

Went to the DR today for another scan and more blood work. All looks good and I will go back on Monday for a final scan and probably trigger on Monday night for a Wed ER.

Praying for us both, SoBe and covering us with

1 - 15
    1 - 12
    2 - 11
    2 - 10
    2 - 8

Looking good, mama!!!

SOBE - Is your transfer today? If so, and TONS of !!

SoBe, Hope the transfer went well and a BFP awaits you!!,

I do apologize for not keeping up with everyone better....

Michelle~ Things are looking good,8 eggs! I'm so excited for you! When is estimated retrieval? Hope you're still taking it easy

SoBe~ Hope your transfer went well! Thinking about you and sending you tons of Get you some pineapple core and have you a few good days of just laying around!

Praying for my IVF sisters!

I you ladies!!

ET was this morning. We transferred 3 embies. 1 stopped growing yesterday. While transferring the last embie RE thought he was done but embryologist announced "we have a stowaway" The last embie took a few minutes longer sliding down the catheter. It was the longest 4 minutes of my life .

It's great that IVF has so many checks & balances to prevent any mishaps.

WIll definitely KUP throught the 2ww.

IVF #3 - 12/31 stims

I you ladies!!

ET was this morning. We transferred 3 embies. 1 stopped growing yesterday. While transferring the last embie RE thought he was done but embryologist announced "we have a stowaway" The last embie took a few minutes longer sliding down the catheter. It was the longest 4 minutes of my life .

Hooray!! for your 2ww!!

SoBe
    So sorry about the pain, but thrilled that you had 4 to fertilize!!

1 - 15
    1 - 12
    2 - 11
    2 - 10
    2 - 8

Sounds VERY, VERY promising Michele!!! KUP this week on firm ER date!!

I you ladies!!

Awww I am so happy for you Sobe!! What a miserable ride, but right now you must be feeling pretty good with those 3 embabies snuggled in! Your chances are so great for a sticky bean with 3 transferred. When you get your BFP you will start to worry about possibility of multiples!

Get plenty of rest and relaxation. on the 2ww and sending you lots of
    Last edited by nostoppingme; 10-04-2010 at 10:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cakegal View Post
    I do apologize for not keeping up with everyone better....

Michelle~ Things are looking good,8 eggs! I'm so excited for you! When is estimated retrieval? Hope you're still taking it easy
    Thanks! ER is on Wed at 8am. I trigger tonight at 8pm. YAY! And yes, I'm still taking it easy. I'm taking 10/11-24 off of work so I won't be on call or stressed out during my 2 WW. I'll enjoy a nice stay-cation at home on my new deck.

How are you feeling, mama??

I you ladies!!

A stow away! How cute! Well, I'm glad you transferred 3 embies! Hope you're getting lots of rest - your 2 WW has begun!

Sounds VERY, VERY promising Michele!!! KUP this week on firm ER date!!
    :
    Thanks, Rhonda. They are looking at transferring anywhere from Sat, Sun or Mon. I'll know for sure on Friday. We had 8 eggs this morning ad we'll see how many viable eggs we get and what fertilizes. I'm really not expecting anything other than what happens. This is all out of my hands at this point and it kind of reduces the stress thinking that way. My RE is very optimistic and that makes me happy. I'm just looking forward to some time off work - that is my excitement for now.

Michelle, best wishes for the ER on Weds, that is great that you can take time off to rest!

SoBe, now just rest and positive thoughts your way,

I have hit a super tired stage right now. All I do is look forward to coming home and taking a nap after work!

Thanks! ER is on Wed at 8am. I trigger tonight at 8pm. YAY! And yes, I'm still taking it easy. I'm taking 10/11-24 off of work so I won't be on call or stressed out during my 2 WW. I'll enjoy a nice stay-cation at home on my new deck.
    Yeah! You are almost there!!!

Michelle, best wishes for the ER on Weds, that is great that you can take time off to rest!

SoBe, now just rest and positive thoughts your way,

I have hit a super tired stage right now. All I do is look forward to coming home and taking a nap after work!
    Thanks, Sylvia! Looking forward to tomorrow. I'm really excited to take the time off to relax. I couldn't do the 2WW while at my job - I'd be biting everyone's heads off! I hope you're able to sleep a lot after work. Your energy will pick back up soon!

Quote Originally Posted by rss73 View Post
    Yeah! You are almost there!!!
    Thanks, Rachel! How are you feeling?

HighHopes- Good Luck tomorrow morning with your ER!

SoBE- Thinking lots of happy thoughts for you!

Michelle/HighHopes - today!!!! I can't wait for your update!!! Sending you TONS of and !!!!!

Thanks, Rachel! How are you feeling?
    I'm doing well, thanks for asking. Just moving along..waiting (impatiently) for my next u/s in 2 weeks and hoping that I feel some kicking soon.. I officially look PG, too, finally, instead of just like I've been overeating. Yeah!