Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: IVF - Sisters

That is a gorgeous line! I've never posted in your threads, but have been reading and praying and am so happy for you! Continued blessings on your pregnancy and your family!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!

Tears of joy can't fully explain the happiness I feel for you right now. You deserve it baby!!! Let me be the first to call it..........TWINS!!!!! Oh Rhonda, thank God for your blessing.Sending you tons, and tone, and tons, of stick vibes.

SoBe

IVF #1 - 6/5 ER, 6/8 ET, 6/22 BFN
    IVF #2 - 9/30 ER, 10/3 ET, 10/14 BFN
    IVF #3 - 12/31 stims

Quote Originally Posted by Wendell83 View Post
    That is a gorgeous line! I've never posted in your threads, but have been reading and praying and am so happy for you! Continued blessings on your pregnancy and your family!
    Awww thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Belle View Post

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!

Tears of joy can't fully explain the happiness I feel for you right now. You deserve it baby!!! Let me be the first to call it..........TWINS!!!!! Oh Rhonda, thank God for your blessing.Sending you tons, and tone, and tons, of stick vibes.

SoBe
    You have me sobbing over here like a big old baby!! Thank you for that!! It feels good after all my cycles and these years to finally be able to post that picture and consider the future with an LO!! You're time is coming!! Never, ever give up!!
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

Rhonda- I am a stalker of yours and I just want to say how incredibly happy I am to see that pic! Congratulations!!!!

5. Default

I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RHONDA!!!!!! I'm sooooooooo excited for you! Oh my gosh,oh my gosh! WOOOOOHOOOOOO!! I want o drive down there and hug you right now!! Congratulations to you in the biggest way!! (on your twins)

RHONDA!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DID IT GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!! All of that hard work paid off! You deserve it so so so much!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

Rhonda!!! OMG, OMG, OMG!!!! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you!!! Congrats, mama!!!! And, for the record, that is much more than a faint line - that is a proper line, my dear!!! You have to call the clinic tomorrow, pronto!! How soon do you think they will do a beta (not that it matters, because you are definitely preggers!!!)?

Quote Originally Posted by handsdown View Post
    Rhonda- I am a stalker of yours and I just want to say how incredibly happy I am to see that pic! Congratulations!!!!
    Thanks...I was very happy to show my bfp pic!

Quote Originally Posted by Marandakay View Post
    I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by cakegal View Post
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RHONDA!!!!!! I'm sooooooooo excited for you! Oh my gosh,oh my gosh! WOOOOOHOOOOOO!! I want o drive down there and hug you right now!! Congratulations to you in the biggest way!! (on your twins)
    You girls are the greatest...all this love ...I really love you all so much!

Quote Originally Posted by 32ellah View Post
    RHONDA!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DID IT GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!! All of that hard work paid off! You deserve it so so so much!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!
    Yes, we did do it up!!! It was a long road, but I'm just so relieved to be in bfp land finally!

Quote Originally Posted by rss73 View Post
    Rhonda!!! OMG, OMG, OMG!!!! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you!!! Congrats, mama!!!! And, for the record, that is much more than a faint line - that is a proper line, my dear!!! You have to call the clinic tomorrow, pronto!! How soon do you think they will do a beta (not that it matters, because you are definitely preggers!!!)?
    Rachael...girl, we both have been through quite a ride over the years and I am super excited we have conceived so close together. Thank you for all of the words of encouragement and the love. My clinic will get a call in the morning. I'll update everyone on when they will do my beta.
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

Rhonda!!! OMG!!!! I'm SOOOOOO happy for you!!!!!!! Does this make you a May due date?
    Last edited by ClarisseMarie; 08-22-2010 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ClarisseMarie View Post
    Rhonda!!! OMG!!!! I'm SOOOOOO happy for you!!!!!!! Does this make you a May due date?
    Thanks sweetie!

I have no idea what my due date will be. I suspect I will get that info after my first beta. It should be very late April or very early May based on when my donors first day of AF and when she started stims.

Good luck Wednesday!!
    Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by nostoppingme View Post
    Thank you Jesus for blessing our family. I am so overwhelmed with emotions. After all of these years of assisted reproduction treatments, it is absolutely sureal. I am so thankful for my supportive husband who is my best friend. I wouldn't do this with anyone except him. I am extremely grateful for my only seed, my precious daughter Jade, who continues to make me proud to be a mother as I watch her grow into a beautiful (and fiesty) young lady. I am thankful for my lovely and gracious egg donor. Without her, none of this would have been possible. I couldn't have done this without my wonderful friends on APA and all of the wonderful folks at Advanced Fertility Reproductive Endocrinology Institue...special thanks to our RE Dr Gail Whitman-Elia and our embryologist, Richard Kordos who told me a week ago the two embryos they were transferring were the best lookind day 3 embryos he had ever whitnessed.

At 4:58am I went to POAS because I tossed and turned all night long. At 5:01 I saw a faint line across the First Response Early Detection HPT. I have waited so long to see that line...no matter how faint, make no mistake, the line is there!

One week ago today at 11am we transferred two beautiful day 3 embryos. We are at 7dp3dt. I knew for the past two days that I was pregnant. I worried that it was too soon to test, but I am so grateful for the reassurance this morning.
    OMG Congrats!!! It's very early to detect BFP in 7dp3dt!! I saw two lines!! I am happy for you!! Welcome to join for preg!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! omg Rhonda!!! Thank you Lord for blessing such an amazing and deserving woman! I've waited so long for this day my dear. I cannot wait to find out your beta results. Ohhhh I'm in tears!!!

Thank you Jesus for blessing our family. I am so overwhelmed with emotions. After all of these years of assisted reproduction treatments, it is absolutely sureal. I am so thankful for my supportive husband who is my best friend. I wouldn't do this with anyone except him. I am extremely grateful for my only seed, my precious daughter Jade, who continues to make me proud to be a mother as I watch her grow into a beautiful (and fiesty) young lady. I am thankful for my lovely and gracious egg donor. Without her, none of this would have been possible. I couldn't have done this without my wonderful friends on APA and all of the wonderful folks at Advanced Fertility Reproductive Endocrinology Institue...special thanks to our RE Dr Gail Whitman-Elia and our embryologist, Richard Kordos who told me a week ago the two embryos they were transferring were the best lookind day 3 embryos he had ever whitnessed.

At 4:58am I went to POAS because I tossed and turned all night long. At 5:01 I saw a faint line across the First Response Early Detection HPT. I have waited so long to see that line...no matter how faint, make no mistake, the line is there!

One week ago today at 11am we transferred two beautiful day 3 embryos. We are at 7dp3dt. I knew for the past two days that I was pregnant. I worried that it was too soon to test, but I am so grateful for the reassurance this morning.

Rhonda I am SOOOOO very happy for you!!!!! This brought me to tears. I will continue to stalk you throughout your pregnancy.

Quote Originally Posted by mistyone1 View Post
    OMG Congrats!!! It's very early to detect BFP in 7dp3dt!! I saw two lines!! I am happy for you!! Welcome to join for preg!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkgirl View Post
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! omg Rhonda!!! Thank you Lord for blessing such an amazing and deserving woman! I've waited so long for this day my dear. I cannot wait to find out your beta results. Ohhhh I'm in tears!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by janieleigh501 View Post
    Rhonda I am SOOOOO very happy for you!!!!! This brought me to tears. I will continue to stalk you throughout your pregnancy.

You girls are the absolute BEST!! You sure know how to choke a gal up! I am so teary every day as I read everyones congrats and sweet messages. I knew a lot of you were pulling for us and had been with me through my prior cycles, but I mean there is SOOOO much love out there and I feel so blessed to have all of you.

DH asked me last night if I told anyone (meaning friends & family he knows personally) and I told him no I hadn't, not even our DD. Then he asked about my website friends (all of you) and I said, OF COURSE they all know...and they have pics already! Geez, is he kidding???!!! LOL

So, we told DD last night and she was so happy. She finally got her prayers answered and will be a big sis one day next year before her 14th birthday. I couldn't be happier!

I've attached a pic of both tests...this morning being the most recent of course. You have to click on the thumbnail because the pic is small and you can't see unless you blow it up some!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by nostoppingme; 08-23-2010 at 09:02 AM.

Rhonda if I was not at work I would be doing this right now!!!!! You have just made my day, no week....no wait YEAR! I am beyond thrilled for you and you are an inspiration to all of us how determination and faith pays off! I got chills when I saw all the congrats and thought...is little Rhonda preggos!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gerbeme View Post

Rhonda if I was not at work I would be doing this right now!!!!! You have just made my day, no week....no wait YEAR! I am beyond thrilled for you and you are an inspiration to all of us how determination and faith pays off! I got chills when I saw all the congrats and thought...is little Rhonda preggos!!!!!!
    Thank you Mel!!! I am thrilled of course. I can honestly say that we have been determined through this whole adventure. There were times that I thought I might not be able to take much more disappointment, but I always ended up doing another cycle. We spent a lot of money and have cried a whole lot and I've even dealt with some depression, but in the end, we remained faithful and hopeful and here we are!!! I know my RE is probably saying I told her 2 years ago to just do the donor eggs, but in my heart I had to give my eggs a try. I was always encouraged by the fact that we had plenty on day 3 to transfer and the grading seemed pretty good, so we really thought we had a good chance.
    Well, maybe if we were rich we would eventually have had that golden egg, but I can say we did give it our all. We will never question what we did and we are so thankful that we even had the means to go that route with such a small chance for success.

Thank you (and all the other lovely ladies) for making this BFP so special for us.

Rhonda - OMG!!! I'm soooooo thrilled for you! I've been praying for you all weekend and I wasn't able to get online to check until today. WOW!!!!! You deserve this so much! I'm so happy for you & your family! Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!

OK I just found this thread - what a confusing thing to lose out beloved IVF thread!! But Ive read all the posts and I know you all feel the same way.

OK Rhonda - I posted this in the clomid blog, but CONGRATULATIONS, RHONDA!!! I'm thriled that you're finally got your You such inspiration to me and all the rest of us waiting to cycle. I feel my BFP is just around the corner since you now have yours. Praying for a very H&H 9 months. I can't wait to hear all about your journey these next 9 months! You've been just like a sister to all of us with your love and support and I couldn't be happier for you. I'm crying as I type this and I just have all the love in the world for you and your LOs. xoxoxo

Quote Originally Posted by 32ellah View Post
    Yes! Continuing to pray for us IVF girls I feel better now that our room is back on another note the nurse called and said we have 9 blasts that made it to freeze
    YAY!! Congrats on the 9 blasts! That is amazing!

Sorry, but I'm going to speak my mind. This whole forum change STINKS!!!! AND I'm not pretending that it didn't happen!! I am very dissapointed that the IVF forum was removed and doubt that I will have the same loyalty to this new pseudo forum. It's like taking the keys away and then saying "Sorry, get home the best way you can." I try very hard not to complain because I know all of us are STC and want the best for each other. BUT the dissappearing IVF forum has officially pissed me off.

Sorry for the rant, but that's how I feel.

I wish everyone the best in their individual journies.

AFM: It'll be a while before I cool off, goodbye!!
    I feel the same way. Hope you're feeling better soon and I really hope they can bring it back. I'm being positive and assuming it is just an oversight and not intentional. They know how much it meant to us. Hang in there, cycle buddy!

AFM: I start BCP's Monday to begin my new IVF cycle. Good Luck everyone.
    You're on your way to your BFP, SoBe. I'm so excited for your Sept. cycle.

I will agree with you that it was an unfortunate accident and was not intentional. However, many of us when we first started had 2 years of stories to read through as we stalked other women. To be in a place where you are not able to conceive by natural means is so different than the other struggles. We all have STC for some time and have gone through the normal struggles over time (temping, watching ovulation, clomid, etc), but we are beyond that and our only options are with medical assistance. Any new person who wants to know more after being told by her OBGYN she needs to see an RE and then is recommended for IUI or IVF can get so much out of those stories & experiences now buried in Clomid Blog. It's not what I am missing, it's the women who don't even know about the stories that will be missing out. They would never even suspect to find those stories in a clomid blog.

I think it's fine that IVF sisters complain out loud so we can move forward and continue our journeys. So many have just completed cycles or are in them now, so this is very sensitive.
    Well said, Rhonda. You're always the voice of calm reason. Thanks for that, Mama!.

Quote Originally Posted by handsdown View Post
    My heart is breaking for you ladies for losing your thread. I have a few dear, dear friends that have gone through IVF and I have stalked them through the thread. There is also a possibility I may have to do IVF myself and I mourn all of that info being mixed in somewhere else. This is just so frustrating for everyone involved.
    Thank you. Hopefully they will be able to put the thread back. We're all here should you need to go down the IVF road. Good luck.
    Last edited by HighHopesMama; 08-23-2010 at 10:37 AM.
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums.

You girls are the absolute BEST!! You sure know how to choke a gal up! I am so teary every day as I read everyones congrats and sweet messages. I knew a lot of you were pulling for us and had been with me through my prior cycles, but I mean there is SOOOO much love out there and I feel so blessed to have all of you.

DH asked me last night if I told anyone (meaning friends & family he knows personally) and I told him no I hadn't, not even our DD. Then he asked about my website friends (all of you) and I said, OF COURSE they all know...and they have pics already! Geez, is he kidding???!!! LOL

So, we told DD last night and she was so happy. She finally got her prayers answered and will be a big sis one day next year before her 14th birthday. I couldn't be happier!

I've attached a pic of both tests...this morning being the most recent of course. You have to click on the thumbnail because the pic is small and you can't see unless you blow it up some!
    You're knocked UP, Rhonda! It couldn't have happened to a nicer person. I'm so happy for you and your family.

Quote Originally Posted by cakegal View Post
    UGH! I so miss our IVF Sisters thread!

Thought you ladies might like to know. I had my first u/s today and we have 2 babies!! One is measuring kind of small so please pray. (I posted in April DD if you want more detailed info) I'm just so happy! You girls are all next! I feel such good things going on for you all! Thank you all for all of your support!
    I can't believe I missed this post!!! That is wonderful, CakeGal! Praying both babies are healthy, KUP on how you all are doing.

AFM - I feel very lucky to be surrounded by such wonderful women having such wonderful luck with their long-waited pregnancies. Wishing a H&H 9 months to all our sisters who've gotten their sticky beans. Praying for all our girls still waiting for their BFPs and also praying for all the September cyclers. I know Sobe and I are up for IVF next month, anyone else? to all and wishing us all a very happy and very fertile week.
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums.

What a wonderful start to a beautiful week!! Again, CONGRATULATIONS Rhonda!!!!

AFM: Start BCP's tomorrow, baby aspirin on 9/15, and Lupron on 9/16. I'm excited and ready to go!!

SoBe

IVF #1 - 6/5 ER, 6/8 ET, 6/22 BFN
    IVF #2 - 9/30 ER, 10/3 ET, 10/14 BFN
    IVF #3 - 12/31 stims

Rhonda, that line is nice and dark!!! Woo hoo! What did your RE say? Are you getting a beta today or do you have to wait?

Again, I'm so happy for you and this has been so long coming! You've been the voice of reason and backbone of the IVF sisterhood for years!!! Now it's your time to shine!!!

Thank you Mel!!! I am thrilled of course. I can honestly say that we have been determined through this whole adventure. There were times that I thought I might not be able to take much more disappointment, but I always ended up doing another cycle. We spent a lot of money and have cried a whole lot and I've even dealt with some depression, but in the end, we remained faithful and hopeful and here we are!!! I know my RE is probably saying I told her 2 years ago to just do the donor eggs, but in my heart I had to give my eggs a try. I was always encouraged by the fact that we had plenty on day 3 to transfer and the grading seemed pretty good, so we really thought we had a good chance.
    Well, maybe if we were rich we would eventually have had that golden egg, but I can say we did give it our all. We will never question what we did and we are so thankful that we even had the means to go that route with such a small chance for success.

Thank you (and all the other lovely ladies) for making this BFP so special for us.

YOu know if you went straight to donor eggs and got pg you would always have the "what if" in your head. You had to have closure before you took that next step. And what is money anyway! You can't take it with you after you are gone and I couldnt think of a better way to spend it!

Rhonda-I haven't posted in a while but have not stopped stalking you!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!! I knew you would get to see those 2 lines. Keep that positive energy going!!!! I'm so so HAPPY for you! I wish you a healthy 9 months.

P.S. You brought tears to my eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by Islandgirl View Post
    Rhonda - OMG!!! I'm soooooo thrilled for you! I've been praying for you all weekend and I wasn't able to get online to check until today. WOW!!!!! You deserve this so much! I'm so happy for you & your family! Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!
    Thanks old cycle buddy! We are prego together!!! We will be doing lunch together in Charleston or Columbia and planning our nurseries!!! Funny how we both started out and how we ended up with our BFP stories!!! Too cute

to both of us!!! I will probably be a little behind you so I doubt we will be in the same DD room, but we will keep tabs on eachother for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by HighHopesMama View Post
    OK Rhonda - I posted this in the clomid blog, but CONGRATULATIONS, RHONDA!!! I'm thriled that you're finally got your You such inspiration to me and all the rest of us waiting to cycle. I feel my BFP is just around the corner since you now have yours. Praying for a very H&H 9 months. I can't wait to hear all about your journey these next 9 months! You've been just like a sister to all of us with your love and support and I couldn't be happier for you. I'm crying as I type this and I just have all the love in the world for you and your LOs. xoxoxo

Well said, Rhonda. You're always the voice of calm reason. Thanks for that, Mama!
    Thanks dear! I love being someone else's inspiration any time I can be. I know all of us have a BFP waiting around some corner, so just stay focused on the prize & you will get yours!! Hopefully sooner than later!! By the way, I love reading the congrats on all the different threads ....

Quote Originally Posted by HighHopesMama View Post

You're knocked UP, Rhonda! It couldn't have happened to a nicer person. I'm so happy for you and your family.

AFM - I feel very lucky to be surrounded by such wonderful women having such wonderful luck with their long-waited pregnancies. Wishing a H&H 9 months to all our sisters who've gotten their sticky beans. Praying for all our girls still waiting for their BFPs and also praying for all the September cyclers. I know Sobe and I are up for IVF next month, anyone else? to all and wishing us all a very happy and very fertile week.
    And you will have your luck soon too!! Getting really close!!! Go September cycles!! Woo hoo!!!!!

What a wonderful start to a beautiful week!! Again, CONGRATULATIONS Rhonda!!!!

AFM: Start BCP's tomorrow, baby aspirin on 9/15, and Lupron on 9/16. I'm excited and ready to go!!

SoBe
    Thanks & don't worry, I'll be cheering on the September cycles!!

Rhonda, that line is nice and dark!!! Woo hoo! What did your RE say? Are you getting a beta today or do you have to wait?

Again, I'm so happy for you and this has been so long coming! You've been the voice of reason and backbone of the IVF sisterhood for years!!! Now it's your time to shine!!!
    They said I should wait so the number is closer to what is expected based on my cycle. Even though we saw something soon, if we test too soon the numbers will be lower than what they would be with normally timed beta. Since this is ART everything is timed to be consistent so it is easier to make accurate analysis and comparisons. I'm good with their response. My other RE in Chicago will be the one to decide however. If she says test earlier, they will have to (because of my IVIG). She will be in tomorrow so I will know for sure by tomorrow. I will either have beta on Wed or Fri. I think they will both be ok with Friday because of when I had my infusion therapy and it is still in my system, so I should be good for now. No chances though! Gotta be careful and make sure everything is done right so we don't loose the pregnancy. I know they will take good care of me and make the right decisions!

Thank you for allowing me a moment in the spotlight! Feels weird!! I'm used to being behind the curtains!!

Quote Originally Posted by gerbeme View Post
    YOu know if you went straight to donor eggs and got pg you would always have the "what if" in your head. You had to have closure before you took that next step. And what is money anyway! You can't take it with you after you are gone and I couldnt think of a better way to spend it!
    Yeah, right...who cares about the money!! We got our BFP and it was worth the peace of mind. We will have to work until we're 80 to build our retirement back up...LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fia View Post
    Rhonda-I haven't posted in a while but have not stopped stalking you!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!! I knew you would get to see those 2 lines. Keep that positive energy going!!!! I'm so so HAPPY for you! I wish you a healthy 9 months.

P.S. You brought tears to my eyes...

Thanks Sylvia!!! You brought tears to my eyes just knowing you were still stalking me. So much love I just don't know what to do! You girls are the best...seriously!

Rhonda, I am so thrilled for you and your beautiful bfp! What an answer to a prayer! You are an inspiration to me...

Rhonda!!! I knew it was gonna happen for you!! I just knew it :-) Im so incredibly happy for you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by srh38 View Post
    Rhonda, I am so thrilled for you and your beautiful bfp! What an answer to a prayer! You are an inspiration to me...
    Thanks cycle buddy! We went through the ringer a few months ago and I continue to pray for you and your journey!! I can't wait until the day you get your BFP!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cynderella4 View Post
    Rhonda!!! I knew it was gonna happen for you!! I just knew it :-) Im so incredibly happy for you!!!
    Thanks hun!

I just love seeing that line get darker, Rhonda! I just have a big smile on my face because you deserve this so much! You've waited so long for this, and I'm so glad your dream is coming true!!!