Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 1344

Thread: IVF - Sisters

  1. #1

    Smile IVF - Sisters

    Where did it go? Like Rhonda said, Let's post here!
    Last edited by DucksLikeRain; 08-20-2010 at 10:32 AM. Reason: Tried to changed the angry face to a smiley one...didn't work.

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 32ellah View Post
    Where did it go?
    They were moving threads & forums...enough of us said to keep IVF Sisters...I'm sure it will pop up again!!
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

  3. #3

    Default

    Read the Board Issues thread....
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

  4. #4

    Default

    i think they are all in process of being moved around still

    Me: Robin Follow As Natalie Blooms DH: Aaron

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,378

    Default

    Yes, please bring it back!

  6. #6

    Default

    I updated my IVF cycle in Clomid blog

  7. #7

    Default

    I say we all just post here until our old IVF Sisters comes back up. Clomid blog is so not us! LOL

    I'm going to read your update now, but I will post my comments & support here!
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nostoppingme View Post
    I say we all just post here until our old IVF Sisters comes back up. Clomid blog is so not us! LOL

    I'm going to read your update now, but I will post my comments & support here!

    I'll repost here

  9. #9

    Default

    Here is my update.. First off let me say I am so sorry for taking so long to report back here.. I have had a lot of personal things going on, and while I have been checking in briefly, I havent been posting.. I hope everyone is doing well.. and Rhonda, Congrats again!!! I cant wait to hear those beautiful BFP words from you! Those embies look Beautiful!!!!!

    AFM: First off.. I am still in shock about our IVF.. I was so happy with my ovaries, if I could take them out to celebrate I would! I am so glad the shots are over at least for a little while,,, now just a little bed rest


    Our initial Fert report: on 8/14:
    19 eggs retrieved, 19 mature
    16 eggs fertilized normally (naturally)
    2 fertilized abnormally
    1 unfertilized

    So overall we had 16 embryos and all were good quality!!
    and as of Tuesday DAY 4.. we still had 16 embryos!!

    Yesterday (Day 5) we transfered 2 blastocysts (AA and AB) quality (one was alreading hatching) (I have a really cool pic!)

    We find out more tomorrow about how many are going to be frosties, as they will only freeze good quality Day 5.. right now, the embryologist said we have at least 3 today, and the others are still growing..I'll report the final count when I hear it

    Im really scared of twins and it was a really hard call. DH and I have no children, I am 37 years old..with a m/c in March... so I tried to make the best decision possible..

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 32ellah View Post
    Here is my update.. First off let me say I am so sorry for taking so long to report back here.. I have had a lot of personal things going on, and while I have been checking in briefly, I havent been posting.. I hope everyone is doing well.. and Rhonda, Congrats again!!! I cant wait to hear those beautiful BFP words from you! Those embies look Beautiful!!!!!

    AFM: First off.. I am still in shock about our IVF.. I was so happy with my ovaries, if I could take them out to celebrate I would! I am so glad the shots are over at least for a little while,,, now just a little bed rest


    Our initial Fert report: on 8/14:
    19 eggs retrieved, 19 mature
    16 eggs fertilized normally (naturally)
    2 fertilized abnormally
    1 unfertilized

    So overall we had 16 embryos and all were good quality!!
    and as of Tuesday DAY 4.. we still had 16 embryos!!

    Yesterday (Day 5) we transfered 2 blastocysts (AA and AB) quality (one was alreading hatching) (I have a really cool pic!)

    We find out more tomorrow about how many are going to be frosties, as they will only freeze good quality Day 5.. right now, the embryologist said we have at least 3 today, and the others are still growing..I'll report the final count when I hear it

    Im really scared of twins and it was a really hard call. DH and I have no children, I am 37 years old..with a m/c in March... so I tried to make the best decision possible..

    You would make anyone an exceptional egg donor girlie!!! LOL To be 37 and produce such a high quantity and obviously high quality that so many fertilized and made it to day 4. I would tell the embryologist to freeze anything that makes it to day 5. If they don't arrest, keep em! You are going to have an amazing cycle and you better count on twins at this rate!!!!
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The land of the mitten
    Posts
    2,523

    Default

    FYI - I PM'ed a mod to bring back the IVF Sisters thread because I know how important it is to you ladies.


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Toeing the edge between sanity and insanity
    Posts
    30,588

    Default

    Who was the original poster for that IVF Sisters thread?

    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter



  13. #13

    Default

    I think it was iMom

  14. #14

    Default

    I just got a significant wave of twinges just now that were much stronger and lasted a half minute. They were more in the center this time, but a little to the left. Today has just been so much pulling & twinges that I simply can't ignore it!
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nostoppingme View Post
    I just got a significant wave of twinges just now that were much stronger and lasted a half minute. They were more in the center this time, but a little to the left. Today has just been so much pulling & twinges that I simply can't ignore it!
    Woo hoo!!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 32ellah View Post
    Here is my update.. First off let me say I am so sorry for taking so long to report back here.. I have had a lot of personal things going on, and while I have been checking in briefly, I havent been posting.. I hope everyone is doing well.. and Rhonda, Congrats again!!! I cant wait to hear those beautiful BFP words from you! Those embies look Beautiful!!!!!

    AFM: First off.. I am still in shock about our IVF.. I was so happy with my ovaries, if I could take them out to celebrate I would! I am so glad the shots are over at least for a little while,,, now just a little bed rest


    Our initial Fert report: on 8/14:
    19 eggs retrieved, 19 mature
    16 eggs fertilized normally (naturally)
    2 fertilized abnormally
    1 unfertilized

    So overall we had 16 embryos and all were good quality!!
    and as of Tuesday DAY 4.. we still had 16 embryos!!

    Yesterday (Day 5) we transfered 2 blastocysts (AA and AB) quality (one was alreading hatching) (I have a really cool pic!)

    We find out more tomorrow about how many are going to be frosties, as they will only freeze good quality Day 5.. right now, the embryologist said we have at least 3 today, and the others are still growing..I'll report the final count when I hear it

    Im really scared of twins and it was a really hard call. DH and I have no children, I am 37 years old..with a m/c in March... so I tried to make the best decision possible..
    WOW!! That is really, really amazing! I'm so happy for your awesome follie production and fert report! I could only DREAM of having so many, and I'm about your age, too. This sounds like the perfect cycle for you. Can't wait to hear your beta results and BFP news!!!! When is your beta?

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by handsdown View Post
    FYI - I PM'ed a mod to bring back the IVF Sisters thread because I know how important it is to you ladies.
    Thank you.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 32ellah View Post
    Here is my update.. First off let me say I am so sorry for taking so long to report back here.. I have had a lot of personal things going on, and while I have been checking in briefly, I havent been posting.. I hope everyone is doing well.. and Rhonda, Congrats again!!! I cant wait to hear those beautiful BFP words from you! Those embies look Beautiful!!!!!

    AFM: First off.. I am still in shock about our IVF.. I was so happy with my ovaries, if I could take them out to celebrate I would! I am so glad the shots are over at least for a little while,,, now just a little bed rest


    Our initial Fert report: on 8/14:
    19 eggs retrieved, 19 mature
    16 eggs fertilized normally (naturally)
    2 fertilized abnormally
    1 unfertilized

    So overall we had 16 embryos and all were good quality!!
    and as of Tuesday DAY 4.. we still had 16 embryos!!

    Yesterday (Day 5) we transfered 2 blastocysts (AA and AB) quality (one was alreading hatching) (I have a really cool pic!)

    We find out more tomorrow about how many are going to be frosties, as they will only freeze good quality Day 5.. right now, the embryologist said we have at least 3 today, and the others are still growing..I'll report the final count when I hear it

    Im really scared of twins and it was a really hard call. DH and I have no children, I am 37 years old..with a m/c in March... so I tried to make the best decision possible..
    That's good stuff! I'm kind of jealous actually. I got 11 eggs and only 5 were mature. Way to grow some eggs! You're going to have frosties too! So happy for you! Get lots of rest and keep us posted!

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nostoppingme View Post
    I just got a significant wave of twinges just now that were much stronger and lasted a half minute. They were more in the center this time, but a little to the left. Today has just been so much pulling & twinges that I simply can't ignore it!
    That's what I'm talking about!

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,244

    Default

    UGH! I so miss our IVF Sisters thread!

    Thought you ladies might like to know. I had my first u/s today and we have 2 babies!! One is measuring kind of small so please pray. (I posted in April DD if you want more detailed info) I'm just so happy! You girls are all next! I feel such good things going on for you all! Thank you all for all of your support!

  21. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rss73 View Post
    WOW!! That is really, really amazing! I'm so happy for your awesome follie production and fert report! I could only DREAM of having so many, and I'm about your age, too. This sounds like the perfect cycle for you. Can't wait to hear your beta results and BFP news!!!! When is your beta?
    Thank you! Its August 31st.. a bit away..I keep praying that it works!


    Quote Originally Posted by cakegal View Post
    UGH! I so miss our IVF Sisters thread!

    Thought you ladies might like to know. I had my first u/s today and we have 2 babies!! One is measuring kind of small so please pray. (I posted in April DD if you want more detailed info) I'm just so happy! You girls are all next! I feel such good things going on for you all! Thank you all for all of your support!
    OH MY!!!!!!CONGRATS!!!!!!! Prayers sent your way


    Quote Originally Posted by nostoppingme View Post
    I just got a significant wave of twinges just now that were much stronger and lasted a half minute. They were more in the center this time, but a little to the left. Today has just been so much pulling & twinges that I simply can't ignore it!
    Those are some awesome signs Rhonda!!!!

  22. #22

    Default

    32ellah~ Sounds amazing!!!!

    Rhonda~ STill praying and it sounds like implantation to me! Glad I found ya'll I was in a panic for a moment.

    AFM~ My update in April DD. Things are going well.

  23. #23

    Default

    Cakegal!!!! OMG!!! I'm soooo excited!! I know one is measuring smaller, but I will pray that LO catches up and both continue to grow and develop!! I miss our old thread too...right now it's all saved in the Clomid thread. Frustrating! I will be stalking you in April DD!!!

    Thanks Melissa! I hope I'm not reading anything into all the tugs & few twinges, but I pray it is implantation!! I will check you out in April DD too!

    32ellah- Thanks:-) I am praying these are good signs. I'm also very gassy most of the time, so I don't want to mistake any feelings I get if they are simply some sort of gas pains. I just don't normally feel gas in my uterus...lol! You have just a little over a week before your beta, so don't worry, the weekend will fly by and you'll be down to a 1ww!!! Hang in there...it's tough...

    AFM: Went to Walmart early this morning before dropping kids off at school so I could get my 3-pack HPT!!! You know I'm obsessing! DH agrees we wait to test Sunday morning, so no sneak peak tomorrow. I bought the First Response Early Detection one that reads up to 6 days before missed period (most early tests read 5 days before missed period). So, hopefully we will get a BFP early if in fact we did get pregnant on this cycle. I am trying not to be too eager for my BFP because I don't want to be depressed if it is reading BFN when in fact it may be way to early to see. The one reason I have always been against HPT's, but I just have to try!
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

  24. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nostoppingme View Post
    Cakegal!!!! OMG!!! I'm soooo excited!! I know one is measuring smaller, but I will pray that LO catches up and both continue to grow and develop!! I miss our old thread too...right now it's all saved in the Clomid thread. Frustrating! I will be stalking you in April DD!!!

    Thanks Melissa! I hope I'm not reading anything into all the tugs & few twinges, but I pray it is implantation!! I will check you out in April DD too!

    32ellah- Thanks:-) I am praying these are good signs. I'm also very gassy most of the time, so I don't want to mistake any feelings I get if they are simply some sort of gas pains. I just don't normally feel gas in my uterus...lol! You have just a little over a week before your beta, so don't worry, the weekend will fly by and you'll be down to a 1ww!!! Hang in there...it's tough...

    AFM: Went to Walmart early this morning before dropping kids off at school so I could get my 3-pack HPT!!! You know I'm obsessing! DH agrees we wait to test Sunday morning, so no sneak peak tomorrow. I bought the First Response Early Detection one that reads up to 6 days before missed period (most early tests read 5 days before missed period). So, hopefully we will get a BFP early if in fact we did get pregnant on this cycle. I am trying not to be too eager for my BFP because I don't want to be depressed if it is reading BFN when in fact it may be way to early to see. The one reason I have always been against HPT's, but I just have to try!

    OH my! Thats like 2 days away!!! I cant wait to hear!!!

    I'm trying to stay positive, but then those negative thoughts come creeping in..I want them out of my head!!!!

  25. #25

    Default

    I don't know why and would like to extend my apologies, but I don't know why the original thread is gone.

    It was on the Radar to save, protect and keep as a sticky.

    Please forgive me. I have stickied this and edited the title of your new "IVF Sisters" thread.

  26. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 32ellah View Post
    OH my! Thats like 2 days away!!! I cant wait to hear!!!

    I'm trying to stay positive, but then those negative thoughts come creeping in..I want them out of my head!!!!
    Ok cycle buddy!! No negative thoughts today! I had that the day after transfer, but those are all gone. I know the road is bumpy in our 2ww because we all want the same thing...a BIG FAT JUICY +! And we have such a strong chance at that, so lets just go with that for now. As far as I'm concerned, I'm pregnant. Nobody is gonna tell me different (except the doc if my beta is neg...lol)!!! No way I'm gonna see it any other way today or tomorrow...hopefully I will still feel this way come Sunday morning! ha ha!

    Laugh, love & have a light day! Relax, reflect and be raring to go! Let's be confident, collectively calm and continue to pray for eachother! Love you gals!!! Happy Friday
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

  27. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by APA President View Post
    I don't know why and would like to extend my apologies, but I don't know why the original thread is gone.

    It was on the Radar to save, protect and keep as a sticky.

    Please forgive me. I have stickied this and edited the title of your new "IVF Sisters" thread.
    Thanks

    We are a very close bunch, so we may have panicked a bit!
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

  28. #28

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by APA President View Post
    I don't know why and would like to extend my apologies, but I don't know why the original thread is gone.

    It was on the Radar to save, protect and keep as a sticky.

    Please forgive me. I have stickied this and edited the title of your new "IVF Sisters" thread.
    Oh, and can we take our angry face off now!! ha ha!! I think we are all good now that we have a place to stay in touch through our IVF cycles!
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

  29. #29

    Default

    Rhonda... for a wonderful transfer!!! Michele told me about it! I'm
    Soooo excited and will be stalking for you hot results Sunday. I have a feeling you will get twinkies of your own!!! I'm praying for you Hun!!! I'm trying my best to get un-pregnant here and want you to be pregnant sooooo badly!!! did any embies make it to freezing?

  30. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pinkgirl View Post
    Rhonda... for a wonderful transfer!!! Michele told me about it! I'm
    Soooo excited and will be stalking for you hot results Sunday. I have a feeling you will get twinkies of your own!!! I'm praying for you Hun!!! I'm trying my best to get un-pregnant here and want you to be pregnant sooooo badly!!! did any embies make it to freezing?

    Thanks Dena!!! I have 7 frosties!!! I'm so pleased with the hopes of this donor cycle. I am in prego mode today that I anticipate will last through tomorrow and hopefully Sunday morning I find out my suspicions are correct!

    CRAZY???
    If I don't get a BFP me & DH discussed using a surrogate and me for a future FET (after a couple of months). That way we transfer whatever thaws out of our 7 embabis and split the survivors between me & the surrogate (she gets 2 because she would have the best chance of pregnancy rate). I wouldn't expect all 7 to survive the thaw, but I would transfer 3 to me if in fact this cycle doesn't work. I know it sounds crazy and risky for multiples with me & the surrogate, but FET does not have the same success rate as fresh, so I don't think it is unreasonable. Of course if we both get pregnant, that would be a trip! It would be kinda neat so long as we both have singletons. This was just us being desperate for a BFP of course and I'm sure our RE would talk us down or even not agree to do it. The things we think of when we get desperate for something to FINALLY work! LOL
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •