Thread: Clomid users

Default Clomid users

Hi! I have a question, since taking clomid have you noticed you get achy ovaries? I feel like mine get slightly cramping/achy during the 2WW time...all the way up until AF shows. And sometimes I'll get a cramp if I move a certain way. Very annoying and frustrating because it makes me think there is something more happening in there...but then AF shows. Does anybody else get that?
    ~Jenn~ Mom to Ethan - my heart surgery survivor - born 6/29/09

I definitely get crampy and also gassy on clomid. Just unpleasant all around. Hang in there!
    Me (39) DH (46) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

I did when I had multiple mature follies. The time I got pregnant with the triplets I ached so bad, just walking sent a string of pain from my foot right up to my ovaries. When I only had 1 mature follie on Clomid I did not have the achy pain at all.

Are you being monitored to make sure you aren't producing too many follies?

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)
    Trying to complete our family...My Ovulation Chart for my LAST try !

right now I'm not being monitored, really. With my DS we did one round of clomid and it took, so I wanted to try doing just that again (this is our second round this time). I do have PCOS, which could have something to do with it. It's just strange to have the achy feeling because normally I don't feel anything. If I end up with another BFN in 2 weeks then I'm definitely going back to the RE.
    ~Jenn~ Mom to Ethan - my heart surgery survivor - born 6/29/09