Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Look what I made! Thread...

Im not super happy with it

The jammies are so cute (both Angela and Virginia)... I that pic of Nathan!
    The purple diaper is really nice too. I like the tie-dye!

I couldn't see the pic of the shadow boxes. I would love to see it though... I'm curious!
    -- mom to DD1 1/98 and DD2 10/09

Okay, so I am pretty excited that I have finally made something that is diaper related... 2 soakers: the animal print is fleece and the blue stripes is an upcycled thrift store wool sweater A little crocked but I am happy with it, granted it's my FIRST!
    Jessica & Matt proud parents to Elliot (6.5), Oliver (23m) and our sweet Penelope due 7-4-12

Quote Originally Posted by virginia View Post
    Angela, we only really have enough for like 1 1/2 days right now LOL I need like another 10 or so, so Im not doing diaper laundry so much.

Im thinking these will all be fitteds with lay in or snap in soakers. Not sure if I can part with the dragon one! LOL I might have enough of that print left, to make one more, in two pieces like that one. That one was just a scrap really. The others I have quite a bit left
    Did you decided if you have enough of the dragon material to make another one? I want one!
    Jessica & Matt proud parents to Elliot (6.5), Oliver (23m) and our sweet Penelope due 7-4-12

Quote Originally Posted by ElliotsMommy View Post
    Okay, so I am pretty excited that I have finally made something that is diaper related... 2 soakers: the animal print is fleece and the blue stripes is an upcycled thrift store wool sweater A little crocked but I am happy with it, granted it's my FIRST!
    Super duper cute! Soakers get easier I promise. My first one was so not pretty lol. But it worked, and thats what counts.

That fleece soaker is super cute!

Love the purple tie dye!! Adorable

Those soakers look FANTASTIC!! If that's your first try you're already doing great
    ~Kim~mama to Braeden 5-7-96,Kyle 12-8-98,Rachel 3-18-06, Emmaleeah 6-13-08, and baby Jason 3-27-12

Im not super happy with it
    Is that Dragons diaper??? I love it!

Nice job on the soakers.

Quote Originally Posted by supermommy View Post
    Is that Dragons diaper??? I love it!
    yes hehe

wooohoo I cant wait to put all these cute diapers on him (Im really feeling boy) lol

I love that tiger soaker. Looks like the tiger was placed perfectly on the front!

Michelle, that purple tie-dye is awesome!!! Where did you get the fabric?

Quote Originally Posted by i.<3.cheesysmiles View Post
    Michelle, that purple tie-dye is awesome!!! Where did you get the fabric?
    at Joanns....I have a bunch left...I dont know what I was thinking!
    Me&DH 9/15/2007 Santana 11/16/2008 Marisol 3/23/2010

Thanks!

Did you decided if you have enough of the dragon material to make another one? I want one!
    I could probably do one with a strip..but I had planned on giving Jess first dibs, since her baby is "dragon" lol Im on the hunt for that fabric though, because I it...

Let me get hers cut out and I'll let you know..I could do like a fleece bottom on it..

Quote Originally Posted by Santasmomma View Post
    at Joanns....I have a bunch left...I dont know what I was thinking!
    Well, if only I had a girl!! I'm sure you'll find something to do with it someday. Maybe you could make another diaper so your girls can match?

Quote Originally Posted by i.<3.cheesysmiles View Post
    Well, if only I had a girl!! I'm sure you'll find something to do with it someday. Maybe you could make another diaper so your girls can match?
    I have another tie dye fleece Im gonna make maybe today...its super cute!

Okay, so I am pretty excited that I have finally made something that is diaper related... 2 soakers: the animal print is fleece and the blue stripes is an upcycled thrift store wool sweater
    They came out great!! Love them both!
    -- mom to DD1 1/98 and DD2 10/09

V that looks teeny weeny! Is it a NB? I want a bitty to fluffify.

haha nope. Its a large. Im going to make a tiny one though

Oh. It just looks small but I guess if I inspected it for longer I would notice it is almost as tall as the sewing machine

My new fabric that I can't wait to use. Gotta decide what I'm making.
    The first one does not have any red in it. Its all pinks.
    Last edited by karen208; 08-06-2010 at 04:33 PM.

I have that first print..in fleece AND flannel

I couldn't resist it. I've decided I'm not going fabric shopping with any project in mind cause I find a lot more when I'm just buying what i love. I'll figure out what to do with it later.

OMg karen I love that last one where did you get it??
    Loving wife to DH Steve and Adoring mommy to DD Becca 9/2/09 and DD Charlotte 11/15/11

Joann's. They're having another sale. Surprise surprise. All that fabric cost me 25 bucks and all but the orange is at least a yard.

I LOVE this!

I was at joanns today didnt see that I got like 7 yards for 25 today as well.
    Loving wife to DH Steve and Adoring mommy to DD Becca 9/2/09 and DD Charlotte 11/15/11