Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Look what I made! Thread...

I just need to adjust the length on the tabs..these ones were too long

how much for the wet jet cover??? We use our wetjet on our hardwood floors with our own solution.

They are the same as the others, $8 I have done them without the velcro as well, but I think the velcro closures would just be easier. Its reversible as well! So you have TWO cleaning surfaces

I want 2 of those, my wetjet looks different than yours(mines older model I think) but it would work just the same, let me know where to pay? I have paypal
    Me&DH 9/15/2007 Santana 11/16/2008 Marisol 3/23/2010

No its purple too, it just looks different in the front, yours looks like it has 2 sprayers, mine only has one in the middle....no color preference, my kitchen is Roosters so whatever color matches...lol...so if I want 2 then its $16+2 for shipping?

Oh ok!! I think I have something that could go with roosters hehe and yep! $18 total.

I sent paypal

Thanks! I will do my best to get them ready to go by monday! If not, I'll work on them at my moms lol

D@mn V you are one crafty mama! You are really good at what you do!! Is it weird that I want to bust out the wet jet just so that I can get one of those covers??

My Pampered Chef Site and FB

LOL! thank you I totally love my covers. I tend to use them for more then mopping too. They work great anywhere which is why I came up with these too:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/61631753...bie-small-size

I need to get the kids to model them for me I think though...

Yea I saw those in your shop. Do they fit big people hands (even though I'm a petite girl)? lol This would be easier than a sponge like when doing sinks and counter tops.

My Pampered Chef Site and FB

Quote Originally Posted by virginia View Post
    Thanks! I will do my best to get them ready to go by monday! If not, I'll work on them at my moms lol
    thats cool, I know the holidays are coming up!

I actually have a pattern made for big ppl LOL I just havent gotten any done up yet. I'll do that today

I forgot I wanted a cloth diaper thingy for my keyring, oh well theres always next time

OK. I have flannel for the remaining diapers and just bought some MF towels today. I hope I have enough material to finish these stupid diapers. I only have 2 weeks until the baby is born.

V I need to buy the sweeper first lol

You totally should Rickiann

Going to have a purse and wallet up tomorrow If Im super speedy haha

Hey V will there be someone home to get your package that Im sending out on Monday? I know you are comming to my neck of the woods soon
    Also I have not measured Madi yet I have had a crazy day!

not unless it gets here on weds maybe send it to my moms instead? I can give you her addy. We'll be there until sunday.

Awesom sne it to my facebook inbox. Dh has agreed to ship via ups lol he was like what are you doing trying to shove all that in the small box!
    So I think he felt bad for me

LOL Ok will do! hehe

Ok, it's been a while since I've been in here. LOVE the projects ladies!!!

Here's some of what I've been up to:

A kimono and longies set (the longies are actually done now but I haven't gotten a new pic of them yet. I will once the kimono is done) The kimono shows more of the true colors of the yarn

A finished Mossy Jacket for Leland

A cell pic of some mittens I made Isla. They're done now but again, I haven't gotten around to taking a finished pic
    Debra ~ Attached Mama to Isla! 2/08

I was knitting a hat for a little boy with cancer. It was sitting on my end table. Not the best place for it, I know. But it was safe there for several weeks. Audrey decided one day to play with my knitting needles and took the needle right out. I'm very sad. I hope I can reinsert it and continue, but I'm not sure.

check out how to reinsert your needled here
    http://www.knittinghelp.com/videos/knitting-tips

Just scroll down a bit and you'll see it. This will help you get back on track so you can start where you left off

Thanks.

I haven't even looked to see if she ripped out any stitches. I've successfully reinserted a needle before; I just haven't had a chance to assess the damages yet.

uh oh, that's always a scary thing. Luckily if you've mastered reinserting your needle you'll have a good idea of possible trouble areas when you get back to knitting.

i made a shopping cart cover for summer. there is an attached pillow, loops for toys, and a front pocket. i forgot to measure on the shopping cart yesterday for leg hole and buckle placement though, so it's not 100% finished yet!

Personal space is overrated.

Quote Originally Posted by lhill8 View Post
    i made a shopping cart cover for summer. there is an attached pillow, loops for toys, and a front pocket. i forgot to measure on the shopping cart yesterday for leg hole and buckle placement though, so it's not 100% finished yet!

That looks really great!!

I don't go to any store without our basket cover. none. I bet you'll love it!!
    ~Kim~mama to Braeden 5-7-96,Kyle 12-8-98,Rachel 3-18-06, Emmaleeah 6-13-08, and baby Jason 3-27-12

That's really cute!!

I used our shopping cart cover for a few months, but it got to be too much of a hassle. The seatbelts in the cart never match up with the holes in teh cover. and in order to put the cover in the cart, I have to put her down, and then she runs away.