Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Look what I made! Thread...

The nicer ones can. Im wanting this set, but who knows when Id get it:

http://www.knitpicks.com/needles/Opt...t__D90306.html

There's a reason all my knitting needles are plastic!

Most of my crochet hooks I inherited from my grandmother, so their metal. But I had to buy my own knitting needles.

wow thats almost 100 bucks! I think they charge so much because you only buy em once? Is that right do they not break?

Through an ebay seller I can get Addi needles for about $7 each which is a good price compared to the $17 I'd pay at my local yarn store. I don't have an interchangeable set but I want an Addi one bad!

V I had been comming here and checking for the costume and finally saw it on fb its sooo cute you gonna post it in here?

I will, when he's in the whole thing tomorrow

A few things I've finished recently:

I posted the overalls and hat a while back but here's this whole set together:

I love it all Jessie!!!

Quote Originally Posted by virginia View Post
    I love it all Jessie!!!
    Thanks V! Have you knitted more on the longie legs yet?

Yep, they are probably 3-4" long now. I have them sitting here by the computer, so when Im sitting, I tend to do a few rows. I have the cuff on one of my mitts almost done too! Will have to bind it off today I think...

Im "hoping" to have the longie legs done by friday..or close to it! its MNO and I want to take something thats almost done haha

Yep, they are probably 3-4" long now. I have them sitting here by the computer, so when Im sitting, I tend to do a few rows. I have the cuff on one of my mitts almost done too! Will have to bind it off today I think...

Im "hoping" to have the longie legs done by friday..or close to it! its MNO and I want to take something thats almost done haha
    Is MNO the knitting group? I wish I had one, I would love to be around a group of ladies and knit and chat. I can't wait to see your stuff!!!

Yea. We go out to dinner and then hit up a coffee shop after to knit and chat! Its fun and nice for me, since Im new and they are all more then happy to help!

I need to get my butt in gear too. I found out my step dad wants a scarf..my mom said to make like a flannel one but Im thinking I could probably do a knitted one fairly quickly. Especially if I just chose a simple one haha I SAY this..but well..yea

Yea. We go out to dinner and then hit up a coffee shop after to knit and chat! Its fun and nice for me, since Im new and they are all more then happy to help!

I need to get my butt in gear too. I found out my step dad wants a scarf..my mom said to make like a flannel one but Im thinking I could probably do a knitted one fairly quickly. Especially if I just chose a simple one haha I SAY this..but well..yea
    That does sound fun, I might try and start one up since I don't think one exists around here. I bet your could knock a knitted scarf out in a day or so IF you can manage to not get bored. I've had a scarf on my needles for a year that I can't seem to make myself finish! It's so boring.

I found this group through a friend. Who I met through a fabric co op Its been great getting out and hanging out with other women, and NO KIDS. Then there are knit nights each week, but I havent gone in a couple weeks. Partly because they changed it to teaching some 4H kids to knit and I havent felt like going.

Jessie I want that hat I looooove it!

So, how many of these would you consider worth $10? these are more to be a toy, then a dryer ball...and Id make a little bag I think to go with them...

I dunno V. A toy for whom?

Diapers for Annie.

Just for a little kid. So like, Audrey Im thinking 3 balls in a fabric carry bag...

yeah, that would be worth $10. Knowing the work it takes to make a wool ball and the price of wool, plus the dying.

I want to sew tonight. I'm not sure I can get her to go to bed though.

Those diapers are cute! How do you like side snapping ones?

Yea, the balls take awhile, more the felting then anything. These are at least tennis ball sized too.

I think I'm indifferent to side snaps vs front snaps. Definitely prefer snaps to velcro. The nice thing about side snaps is I can do it after it's all done; front snaps I'd have to do earlier.

I love the balls V wish I could buy some and know that my dogs wouldnt end up with em

http://www.etsy.com/listing/61523658...iaper-ornament

Rickiann, my dog has one and so far, she hasnt ripped it up! LOL Im thinking I might see if a squeaker works in them and make one that squeaks!

Bad picture but these are Aiden and DH's Christmas lounge pants.

Close up

Oh those pants are soo cute!

cute Karen!

almost done with this one

That looks awesome V, so pretty!

Quote Originally Posted by karen208 View Post
    Bad picture but these are Aiden and DH's Christmas lounge pants.

Close up
    Cute!!! I am doing the same thing. I have never sewn an adult pair of pants. How much fabric do you need for an adult pair of pants?

Thanks Jessie! I just cast on for the next one Do you knit with DPN's? Im going to get some, and have been told they arent THAT hard haha or I need to find like..short needles on circs haha that cuff is only 32 co, so its not that easy to get started magic looping!