Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 660 of 1095

Thread: Look what I made! Thread...

  1. #631

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wingsmith View Post
    Think I could make a living off of these and baby food? I'm desperate to stay at home
    I would totally buy one, or even just a regular quilt without the taggies. I have no quilting skills whatsoever. That looks amazing!


  2. #632

    Default

    I completely forgot this was here!!! Here are my WIPs for a Mossy Jacket I'm making for a baby shower gift on Sunday. Cell phone pics but it's so sweet!


    Debra ~ Attached Mama to Isla! 2/08

  3. #633

    Default

    That is great debra!
    Me = Alison, DH = Evan, DS #1 = John 09/05/06, DS #2 = Alan 07/21/09


    http://majorosfamily.blogspot.com/

  4. #634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by djackson123 View Post
    I completely forgot this was here!!! Here are my WIPs for a Mossy Jacket I'm making for a baby shower gift on Sunday. Cell phone pics but it's so sweet!


    That is so cute! I love the colors!
    Cathy, Mommy to Genevieve and Agnes


  5. #635

  6. #636

    Default

    Debra! Beautiful!!

    V if my girls would keep bows in I'd be all over that pink/brown one since I'm such a sucker for that color combo!
    ~Kim~mama to Braeden 5-7-96,Kyle 12-8-98,Rachel 3-18-06, Emmaleeah 6-13-08, and baby Jason 3-27-12

  7. #637

    Default

    LOL Kim! These arent as easy to pull out. They are made on small french clips. I really love them! I need to get a bunch made and clear out some of the ribbon I have here. The pink/brown one is already on its way to a little girl hehe that is a popular color combo!

  8. #638

    Default

    what are french clips??? (man ... now I want french FRIES)

  9. #639

    Default

    http://ribbonandbowsohmy.com/index.p...roduct&prod=22



    I can put them onto headbands as well, so long as they are the harder plastic headband.

  10. #640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by virginia View Post
    http://ribbonandbowsohmy.com/index.p...roduct&prod=22



    I can put them onto headbands as well, so long as they are the harder plastic headband.
    ah ... I know those. I prefer those for me, too.

  11. #641

    Default

    The ones I use work rather well in thinner hair as well, according to some that have gotten them.

  12. #642

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by virginia View Post
    The ones I use work rather well in thinner hair as well, according to some that have gotten them.
    Cool.

    I'm not sure Audrey's hair is long enough yet for real clips. I can do tiny ponytails on occassion, but there's still not enough there for real clips.

  13. #643

    Default

    Can you guys remind me what patterns you all use for making your diapers. I have a friend from HS who is thinking of doing cloth with her next baby and she sews a ton and is thinking of trying to make her own
    Me = Alison, DH = Evan, DS #1 = John 09/05/06, DS #2 = Alan 07/21/09


    http://majorosfamily.blogspot.com/

  14. #644

    Default

    ritas rump pocket, modified lol

  15. #645

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EvandAl View Post
    Can you guys remind me what patterns you all use for making your diapers. I have a friend from HS who is thinking of doing cloth with her next baby and she sews a ton and is thinking of trying to make her own
    La-Di-Da and the one from Very Baby for fitteds (I have yet to master it though )

    There's a huge list on the sew your own diapers sticky with a bunch of others.

    My Pampered Chef Site and FB

  16. #646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EvandAl View Post
    Can you guys remind me what patterns you all use for making your diapers. I have a friend from HS who is thinking of doing cloth with her next baby and she sews a ton and is thinking of trying to make her own
    http://themafiatutu.blogspot.com/search/label/Pattern

    SUPER detailed. I love love LOVE it. They are sized diapers, though. But she gives instructions for all the different variations of fit and soaker and .....

    I tried Rita's Rump and just didn't like it. I want to make a fitted, not a pocket, so I couldn't keep it as a one-size.

    I have a couple other printed out to try, but found this one and fell in love so I may not try another one. And I've cut out 25 diapers to sew with this pattern. It'll be awhile before I can try a different pattern.

  17. #647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by christineestelle View Post
    http://themafiatutu.blogspot.com/search/label/Pattern

    SUPER detailed. I love love LOVE it. They are sized diapers, though. But she gives instructions for all the different variations of fit and soaker and .....

    I tried Rita's Rump and just didn't like it. I want to make a fitted, not a pocket, so I couldn't keep it as a one-size.

    I have a couple other printed out to try, but found this one and fell in love so I may not try another one. And I've cut out 25 diapers to sew with this pattern. It'll be awhile before I can try a different pattern.
    I hadn't seen this one yet. I'll need to try it out.

  18. #648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by i.<3.cheesysmiles View Post
    I hadn't seen this one yet. I'll need to try it out.
    It was sent to me by a friend from my DD room who doesn't post in here very much (if at all). I haven't seen anyone else use it either. But the details are so phenomenal that I couldn't pass up trying it. And oh my goodness I just LOVE it.

  19. #649

    Default

    Ive made fitteds with the RRP pattern. But I just used the pattern as a base and the instructions to get started lol I have a new way to try, but you gotta have a serger. Its like..half serged half T&T...

  20. #650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by virginia View Post
    Ive made fitteds with the RRP pattern. But I just used the pattern as a base and the instructions to get started lol I have a new way to try, but you gotta have a serger. Its like..half serged half T&T...
    Your kid is also bigger than mine. I have 4 of them, and they fit OK, but they're big. I'd like to fold them down, but can't because I make the soaker too big.

  21. #651

    Default

    How did you make your fitted? I just do three layers and make soakers that I can fold as needed. but even the ai2's or whatever you wanna call em, that I made, you could fold the front down some if needed...but yea, I dont need to fold it lol

  22. #652

    Default

    I sewed a soaker to the inside of the inner piece. The soaker goes all the way from front to back.

    I should do a hidden soaker on a third piece, but I'm too cheap.

    I made it up when using the RRP, but am following the directions very closely on the Mafia TuTu pattern.

  23. #653

    Default

    sneak peek..hoping to get a few more things made up and then start a HC next week...


  24. #654

    Default

    go Virginia go!!!

  25. #655

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EvandAl View Post
    Can you guys remind me what patterns you all use for making your diapers. I have a friend from HS who is thinking of doing cloth with her next baby and she sews a ton and is thinking of trying to make her own
    Sprout Snap diaper pattern

  26. #656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by virginia View Post
    sneak peek..hoping to get a few more things made up and then start a HC next week...

    This looks like something I would like....lol
    Me&DH 9/15/2007 Santana 11/16/2008 Marisol 3/23/2010

  27. #657

    Default



    A little too big for Christian, I might alter them.


  28. #658

  29. #659

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amorton1437 View Post


    A little too big for Christian, I might alter them.
    Um, my inner hippie NEEDS those!!! seriously. do you have more material?
    AKA Lisa724

  30. #660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa724 View Post
    Um, my inner hippie NEEDS those!!! seriously. do you have more material?
    Yea, I have 1/2 yard or so.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •