Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Look what I made! Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by wingsmith View Post
    Think I could make a living off of these and baby food? I'm desperate to stay at home
    I would totally buy one, or even just a regular quilt without the taggies. I have no quilting skills whatsoever. That looks amazing!

I completely forgot this was here!!! Here are my WIPs for a Mossy Jacket I'm making for a baby shower gift on Sunday. Cell phone pics but it's so sweet!

Debra ~ Attached Mama to Isla! 2/08

That is great debra!
    Me = Alison, DH = Evan, DS #1 = John 09/05/06, DS #2 = Alan 07/21/09

http://majorosfamily.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by djackson123 View Post
    I completely forgot this was here!!! Here are my WIPs for a Mossy Jacket I'm making for a baby shower gift on Sunday. Cell phone pics but it's so sweet!

That is so cute! I love the colors!
    Cathy, Mommy to Genevieve and Agnes

Debra! Beautiful!!

V if my girls would keep bows in I'd be all over that pink/brown one since I'm such a sucker for that color combo!
    ~Kim~mama to Braeden 5-7-96,Kyle 12-8-98,Rachel 3-18-06, Emmaleeah 6-13-08, and baby Jason 3-27-12

LOL Kim! These arent as easy to pull out. They are made on small french clips. I really love them! I need to get a bunch made and clear out some of the ribbon I have here. The pink/brown one is already on its way to a little girl hehe that is a popular color combo!

what are french clips??? (man ... now I want french FRIES)

http://ribbonandbowsohmy.com/index.p...roduct&prod=22

I can put them onto headbands as well, so long as they are the harder plastic headband.

Quote Originally Posted by virginia View Post
    http://ribbonandbowsohmy.com/index.p...roduct&prod=22

I can put them onto headbands as well, so long as they are the harder plastic headband.
    ah ... I know those. I prefer those for me, too.

The ones I use work rather well in thinner hair as well, according to some that have gotten them.

The ones I use work rather well in thinner hair as well, according to some that have gotten them.
    Cool.

I'm not sure Audrey's hair is long enough yet for real clips. I can do tiny ponytails on occassion, but there's still not enough there for real clips.

Can you guys remind me what patterns you all use for making your diapers. I have a friend from HS who is thinking of doing cloth with her next baby and she sews a ton and is thinking of trying to make her own
    Me = Alison, DH = Evan, DS #1 = John 09/05/06, DS #2 = Alan 07/21/09

http://majorosfamily.blogspot.com/

ritas rump pocket, modified lol

Quote Originally Posted by EvandAl View Post
    Can you guys remind me what patterns you all use for making your diapers. I have a friend from HS who is thinking of doing cloth with her next baby and she sews a ton and is thinking of trying to make her own
    La-Di-Da and the one from Very Baby for fitteds (I have yet to master it though )

There's a huge list on the sew your own diapers sticky with a bunch of others.

My Pampered Chef Site and FB

http://themafiatutu.blogspot.com/search/label/Pattern

SUPER detailed. I love love LOVE it. They are sized diapers, though. But she gives instructions for all the different variations of fit and soaker and .....

I tried Rita's Rump and just didn't like it. I want to make a fitted, not a pocket, so I couldn't keep it as a one-size.

I have a couple other printed out to try, but found this one and fell in love so I may not try another one. And I've cut out 25 diapers to sew with this pattern. It'll be awhile before I can try a different pattern.

Quote Originally Posted by christineestelle View Post
    http://themafiatutu.blogspot.com/search/label/Pattern

SUPER detailed. I love love LOVE it. They are sized diapers, though. But she gives instructions for all the different variations of fit and soaker and .....

I tried Rita's Rump and just didn't like it. I want to make a fitted, not a pocket, so I couldn't keep it as a one-size.

I have a couple other printed out to try, but found this one and fell in love so I may not try another one. And I've cut out 25 diapers to sew with this pattern. It'll be awhile before I can try a different pattern.
    I hadn't seen this one yet. I'll need to try it out.

Quote Originally Posted by i.<3.cheesysmiles View Post
    I hadn't seen this one yet. I'll need to try it out.
    It was sent to me by a friend from my DD room who doesn't post in here very much (if at all). I haven't seen anyone else use it either. But the details are so phenomenal that I couldn't pass up trying it. And oh my goodness I just LOVE it.

Ive made fitteds with the RRP pattern. But I just used the pattern as a base and the instructions to get started lol I have a new way to try, but you gotta have a serger. Its like..half serged half T&T...

Ive made fitteds with the RRP pattern. But I just used the pattern as a base and the instructions to get started lol I have a new way to try, but you gotta have a serger. Its like..half serged half T&T...
    Your kid is also bigger than mine. I have 4 of them, and they fit OK, but they're big. I'd like to fold them down, but can't because I make the soaker too big.

How did you make your fitted? I just do three layers and make soakers that I can fold as needed. but even the ai2's or whatever you wanna call em, that I made, you could fold the front down some if needed...but yea, I dont need to fold it lol

I sewed a soaker to the inside of the inner piece. The soaker goes all the way from front to back.

I should do a hidden soaker on a third piece, but I'm too cheap.

I made it up when using the RRP, but am following the directions very closely on the Mafia TuTu pattern.

sneak peek..hoping to get a few more things made up and then start a HC next week...

go Virginia go!!!

Sprout Snap diaper pattern

sneak peek..hoping to get a few more things made up and then start a HC next week...

This looks like something I would like....lol
    Me&DH 9/15/2007 Santana 11/16/2008 Marisol 3/23/2010

A little too big for Christian, I might alter them.

Quote Originally Posted by amorton1437 View Post

A little too big for Christian, I might alter them.
    Um, my inner hippie NEEDS those!!! seriously. do you have more material?
    AKA Lisa724

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa724 View Post
    Um, my inner hippie NEEDS those!!! seriously. do you have more material?
    Yea, I have 1/2 yard or so.