Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Look what I made! Thread...

No, not swap gifts. But yes, fleece pants. the others are soakers

Heres the pants

Oooohhh, ok. I thought those were soakers, but the FB pic made them look different.

those pants are CAAAUUUUTEEE!
    Me = Alison, DH = Evan, DS #1 = John 09/05/06, DS #2 = Alan 07/21/09

http://majorosfamily.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by hollyn View Post
    Quilt that I finished for a raffle that is waiting to be quilted and a courdory dress I made for A.

Both are great! You're a saint for making a large quilt for a raffle, I know those things take a lot of time!

Quote Originally Posted by prittinnpink View Post
    So I can finally post something here! I made two diapers and they came out pretty good.

Super cute!

Quote Originally Posted by amorton1437 View Post

I am mad about the bottom of this stupid bib. I kept working on it and working on it, but it still came out funky looking. Stupid knit.
    I like it! I wish DS would keep bibs on.

Quote Originally Posted by virginia View Post
    If you iron the knit, it will look better. It just gets stretched out.

Those are great diapers! love the monster print

SO CUTE!!!

This is what I did with the "embroidery"
    Looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by christineestelle View Post
    cute.

Here's what I did. I was having issues with tension on the denim, but I didn't want to try to figure it out. It's not pretty, but it's functional. Added a handle and buttons to a pillowcase to hang from the door. now it's a diaper bag.

I want to put little snaps or velcro or something on the handle so that I can fully close it and you don't see the poor stitching. Another handle would work too, but the stitching is so bad, I didn't want that visible on the front.
    Cute! And what a great idea for a pillowcase re-use! If you lined it with PUL it would be a great hanging wetbag.

Quote Originally Posted by hollyn View Post
    Made a diaper for L today it's an AIO.

Love it! It fits her perfectly too.

No, not swap gifts. But yes, fleece pants. the others are soakers

Heres the pants

Love the little ruffle!

I've got more knit stuff done lately:

Another gift wrap romper

Hat to match:

A tickle hat for April's Spotted Box birthday giveaway!

Jessie your stuff looks great!

jessie, is that where you've been hiding?

I really love that last romper It's beautiful.

The hats are just adorable too.
    ~Kim~mama to Braeden 5-7-96,Kyle 12-8-98,Rachel 3-18-06, Emmaleeah 6-13-08, and baby Jason 3-27-12

Thanks girls and yes Kim, I've been so busy knitting in my spare time lately, I'm just trying to get through all my knitting for others as fast as possible so that I can take a break lol.

All right so I'll post it cause I'm definitely not happy enough with it to give to someone else. I seriously played with the colors to try and get how dark and saturated the purple is and its still not right. I'll have to pull out the DSLR but I did it quick.

Super cute Jessie!!!! lol I need to get busy!!

Thanks for getting my rear in gear I gotta get to work on my swap gifts

You guys have been so busy!! I love the diapers and the pj pants and the knit romper and the bibs... wow. Such a talented, creative group we have!
    I kind of wish we could move some of this stuff over to the crafts and hobbies forum so I could see posts on what everyone's done individually. I forget to scroll all the way through this thread and I like to read the posts on sewing techniques etc separately.
    On the other hand, I like our little community, too.
    -- mom to DD1 1/98 and DD2 10/09

I made this tag quilt for my sister's baby. The squares are all different textures and materials. Each black and white square is backed by disposable wipes bags so the b&w squares crinkle. Agnes played with it a bunch before we had to give it away to her cousin, but I'm excited to see the new baby (due in 4 weeks!!!) play on it!

Cathy, Mommy to Genevieve and Agnes

Quote Originally Posted by wingsmith View Post
    I made this tag quilt for my sister's baby. The squares are all different textures and materials. Each black and white square is backed by disposable wipes bags so the b&w squares crinkle. Agnes played with it a bunch before we had to give it away to her cousin, but I'm excited to see the new baby (due in 4 weeks!!!) play on it!

OMG. That is GORGEOUS! I want one lol.

That looks amazing!!!!

My Pampered Chef Site and FB

Im so jealous!!!! everybodies work is beautiful!! What do y'all do with your kids while doing all this stuf?!?!? I struggled to make 10 bows this morning...that I forgot to take a pic of!
    Me&DH 9/15/2007 Santana 11/16/2008 Marisol 3/23/2010

Large skirtie. Not sure if I like the waist though..Im thinking I may have to find a solid rib knit or just do the white fleece...

I would have hung it up, but the boys broke my last two clothespins eta: The soaker is lined with fleece..so its a diaper cover still!

Large skirtie. Not sure if I like the waist though..Im thinking I may have to find a solid rib knit or just do the white fleece...

I would have hung it up, but the boys broke my last two clothespins eta: The soaker is lined with fleece..so its a diaper cover still!

Omg V that is super cute!
    Considering I'm not fond of that print, and I somehow want it... did you line it with "covet" dust or something?

Its because you know R could totally rock it. Dont worry. I have one in mind for her I just gotta get some of the fabric I need LOL

STOP IT!! How freaking cute!!
    Me&DH 9/15/2007 Santana 11/16/2008 Marisol 3/23/2010

Its because you know R could totally rock it. Dont worry. I have one in mind for her I just gotta get some of the fabric I need LOL
    Of course she could! I could wrap her in burlap and people'd think she was going to a photoshoot or something
    (Speaking of burlap, I saw a roll of it at the store and now must obtain some when the opportunity presents... why? Idfk, stash variety. )

OMG. That is GORGEOUS! I want one lol.
    Think I could make a living off of these and baby food? I'm desperate to stay at home

Your skirtie is so cute! I'm working on knitting one--it never occurred to me to sew one! (I trust my knitting more than my sewing anyway)

I totally think the blanket would sell!!! That is awesome

I love it.

thanks guys Im hoping to get a couple more made up!

OK. that tag quilt is awesome.

Regarding what I do with Audrey when I sew ... I only sew when she naps or when someone is around to occupy her. Even still, sometimes she has to sit on my lap, so I am VERY careful.

I only sew when Macie is napping/sleeping or when DH is home to watch her. My sewing room is not baby proof by any means so she is never up there.
    AKA Lisa724

Quote Originally Posted by wingsmith View Post

I want one!! Are u going to be making these to sell?

The tag quilt is beautiful!! Totally sellable (saleable?)!

V, love the skirtie. Those two prints are adorable together.

I only sew after Noe is asleep at night (and it's spotty then because she will still only sleep with me or dh and wakes often). This explains my low production. But I'm working on getting her to nap alone, and then I'll be able to sneak a little more in during the day.
    -- mom to DD1 1/98 and DD2 10/09