Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Look what I made! Thread...

I bow down to all of you talented mommas!
    Me = Alison, DH = Evan, DS #1 = John 09/05/06, DS #2 = Alan 07/21/09

http://majorosfamily.blogspot.com/

OO Rachale, I LOVE the tree shirt and shorties!

Quote Originally Posted by wannaBmomma View Post
    OO Rachale, I LOVE the tree shirt and shorties!
    Thank you!! It was a colab on The Apple Orchard (on HC). The t-shirt is from Juddy Duds and the yarn from Eco-wrapz. If you are looking for custom yarn Aimee from Eco-wrapz is AMAZING and easy to work with. Plus her prices are pretty good!
    Her link for those interested: http://hyenacart.com/onestore.php?vid=3292&category=4
    Rachael, Jon (DH), & Jaron (DS)

Facebook

You people are evil

Rachel I absolutely LOVE those red shorties!!! Adorable!!

Quote Originally Posted by armyspouse3ID View Post
    Rachel I absolutely LOVE those red shorties!!! Adorable!!
    Thanks!! I had those custom dyed for the 4th also by Aimee from Eco-Wrapz.

Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by pepperlru View Post
    Those are all super cute! Beautiful colorways on the longies.
    Thank you!! While on vacation I found a little yarn shop across from the bank my Mom works at. She had TONS of wool so I had to get a couple things.

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaAK View Post
    Those longies are amazing! Love the print on the purse too!
    Thanks!! I have some extra fabric from that purse and have been thinking about making a few and joining a congo on HC for a month or two.

Facebook

What I WILL be making Not sure if Im totally set on these combos, but probably haha

got some new fabrics yesterday!!! I may wait till I have the velour from Morgan to finish some of these hehe *pokes the evil usps ppl for not being more timely*

So cute V. I should really get to cutting on all my testers Especially since Katie is coming over Wednesday so I can go to the dentist. So much to do, so little time!

Yea you should! haha I need to get more soakers made. Was thinking maybe some shorties too..

V what are you going to do with that many diapers? I already have way too many but for every 1 I make, you make like 3

Quote Originally Posted by virginia View Post
    What I WILL be making Not sure if Im totally set on these combos, but probably haha

got some new fabrics yesterday!!! I may wait till I have the velour from Morgan to finish some of these hehe *pokes the evil usps ppl for not being more timely*
    So cute! That soaker up the page is cute... and just reminds me that I need to do one, *sigh*

LOVE the skull and crossbones!
    Me&DH 9/15/2007 Santana 11/16/2008 Marisol 3/23/2010

I am pretty certain I need the top left....what is it going to be? A fitted or an all in one?
    Jessica & Matt proud parents to Elliot (6.5), Oliver (23m) and our sweet Penelope due 7-4-12

Angela, we only really have enough for like 1 1/2 days right now LOL I need like another 10 or so, so Im not doing diaper laundry so much.

Im thinking these will all be fitteds with lay in or snap in soakers. Not sure if I can part with the dragon one! LOL I might have enough of that print left, to make one more, in two pieces like that one. That one was just a scrap really. The others I have quite a bit left

Cute V!!
    IMO a good 3 or 4 days worth diapers is the right amount. I used to hate having to do laundry so often!

Thanks! and yea, it sucks having so few. I try to keep out like 3-4 when I do laundry, and then there are days he goes through those and I get annoyed haha

I think we have 19 or so now..I havent counted and Ive added 2-3 lately.

Well I guess most babies pee more than Christian. NOT THAT I WOULD, but I am betting the same diaper could last all day and still not be all that wet. He is such a light wetter it is rediculous.

Yea, I dont have that luxury There are times he pees enough, it goes straight through the fleece outer ones! LOL

I have to admit now that Sam is older there are days that I wonder when I changed him last.... When he poops he tells me, so poop never just hangs around. But yeah, pee sometimes does. I try to use fitteds at home so when the outside is wet I remember to change him. But when we're out and about it's rare that I change him these days.

I think Nathan pees more at home, because I dont usually have to change him when we are out, unless its a long time. He just varies haha I wish his poop would firm up more, because I dont have a sprayer and its a PITA trying to rinse them off LOL

Quote Originally Posted by wannaBmomma View Post
    I have to admit now that Sam is older there are days that I wonder when I changed him last.... When he poops he tells me, so poop never just hangs around. But yeah, pee sometimes does. I try to use fitteds at home so when the outside is wet I remember to change him. But when we're out and about it's rare that I change him these days.
    Well you remember when we went out to the park? Of course you do, it was like last week But the only reason I had needed to change him from the time I left my house until the time I got back was because he played in a fountain

That's a good point V. Sam does pee a lot more at home than when we're out, too. Maybe it's because at home he's always drinking...

We need to do the fountain again soon angela.

Yea, that is probably it. Nathan is usually eating or drinking something..he just threw cookie at me *sigh*

if I remember tomorrow, I'll have to get pics of the new diapers on him. its too dark in here now. I got three soakers made today too. The serger is nice! but takes a little getting used to haha

I am so jealous! My serger should be here tomorrow but I don't have any thread OR time to play with it before I leave! BOO!! Post pics so I can live vicariously through you.

I got lucky..she had thread on there and it was threaded

the soaker I used the serger on

its upside down. And I dont care So, the one with snaps would have been the same size as the middle, but uhm...I put it together, serged it..and realized I put the snaps facing the wrong way! :banghead: the longest one is the last one I did and I can totally tell Im getting more used to the serger, when compared to the others haha

I would like a serger to use, it would make diaper making so much easier, but sergers scare the crap out of me. It looks like a sewing machine that took growth hormones or something.

I think it is so cool, that it trims the fabric as you sew haha so I dont even have to have my cuts all perfect..not that I do anyhow but still! I watched Katie use hers a few times, so it wasnt too bad..but it totally has a learning curve! Good thing Nathan needs new diapers Though I dont plan on doing any serged ones..unless I still turn them. I prefer T&T

Virginia, I love that soaker!

I am jealous of all of you who have light wetters! DS soaks through all his fitteds within an hour. If we are out and about for 2 hours, I can be sure to have a leak from him sitting in the car on the way home.