Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 29 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 570 of 1095

Thread: Look what I made! Thread...

  1. #541

    Default

    V ... seeing your projects depresses me about my own skills....


    I know, I know ... the front is upside down. I'm not about trying to make the front and back both upside right. So half of the diapers the front is upside down and the other half the back is upside down.









    She wouldn't hold still for a good action shot, and I was using my phone, so it takes forever to take the shot. She's not as cooperative as Nathan.

    This is the best diaper I've made so far. And I LOVE this pattern. I just need to figure out what's wrong with my soaker size. I think it should be bigger, the pattern has it kind of small. That's an easy enough fix.

    This diaper fits her really well, I think. It's a medium, so by the time the new baby comes in December, I bet the larges will fit perfectly and they can wear matching diapers (I have matching large and NB diapers ready to sew).

    Things I need: more inner fabric, more elastic, more velcro, maybe more material for soakers.

    I can't believe how much velcro these darn things take.

  2. #542

    Default

    It looks good!! Ive made quite a few diapers. So that helps lol and Im just doing fitteds right now. So they are only like 3 layers

    Nathan isnt always so cooperative. I think he likes showing off his diapers though haha

  3. #543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by virginia View Post
    It looks good!! Ive made quite a few diapers. So that helps lol and Im just doing fitteds right now. So they are only like 3 layers

    Nathan isnt always so cooperative. I think he likes showing off his diapers though haha
    I'm doing fitteds too. What do you do inside? Do you just do a really thick inner layer? Or do you do a soaker?

  4. #544

    Default

    Some of them, when I feel like it, I add a few layers to the middle layer..but Im finding that if I make a long bamboo soaker to lay in, it works just fine for Nathan. So there are 2 layers of bamboo fleece in the diaper, then like 3-4 in the soaker, and when folded, that makes it like..heck, I dunno? 10 or so? And thats if I dont add in the small ones I make, to put in the front lol

  5. #545

    Default

    Finally finished up the last of my fabric and can happly say I'm done makind diapers. I've counted 21. Now I just need to finish some soakers and I'm moving on to other sewing projects.

    Amanda(24) DH(36)

  6. #546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AmandaAK View Post
    Finally finished up the last of my fabric and can happly say I'm done makind diapers. I've counted 21. Now I just need to finish some soakers and I'm moving on to other sewing projects.

    Those all look amazing!!
    Loving wife to DH Steve and Adoring mommy to DD Becca 9/2/09 and DD Charlotte 11/15/11

  7. #547

    Default

    super cute!
    Me&DH 9/15/2007 Santana 11/16/2008 Marisol 3/23/2010

  8. #548

    Default

    Doesnt that make you feel good too? Knowing you made her diapers! I love it hehe

  9. #549

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AmandaAK View Post
    Finally finished up the last of my fabric and can happly say I'm done makind diapers. I've counted 21. Now I just need to finish some soakers and I'm moving on to other sewing projects.

    Those are awesome Amanda.

    I think I need to find some old t-shirts to cut up for some diapers. I think DH would love an SF Giants diaper.

  10. #550

    Default

    K. I made more today. After lots of struggles with my sewing machine, I think I finally figured out what was wrong. My tension was too tight. I now have it all the way down and it seems to be better. not sure if it's because of the material I'm using or if my machine is just a piece of junk, but it seems better.

    I made 2 diapers today. I figured out my soaker problem and will work to correct that so I can get them all put together. Of the 25 or so I have to make, I've made 3. I really need a full weekend without Audrey bugging me so I can just sew. But alas, nobody understands that I need her out of my hair completely to sew and they give up after 5 minutes of babysitting. sigh...................

    OH well. Here are the two I made today. Peace frogs and Girls Rock.











    I like material like the peace frogs because there is no top or bottom.

    And about an hour after we put the peace frogs on, she pooped. Kinda makes me sad to have her poop so early in a brand new diaper.

  11. #551

    Default

    those look great!!! Ive got 8 cut...Ive got so much to do with Marisol at the hospital this week I may not be able to get to them
    Me&DH 9/15/2007 Santana 11/16/2008 Marisol 3/23/2010

  12. #552

    Default

    Made Nathan some pants He picked this alligator flannel, was a remnant. Not my fav haha and I didnt want a diaper from it...




  13. #553

    Default

    Those are cute! I need to make Santana some warmer pj pants because she hates to cover up and I like it COLD in my room
    Me&DH 9/15/2007 Santana 11/16/2008 Marisol 3/23/2010

  14. #554

    Default

    Cute pants.

    He has so much personality in your photos. I bet he is just a kick in the pants.

    Why is Marisol in the hospital?

  15. #555

    Default

    He really is And thanks!

    yea, is she ok??

  16. #556

    Default

    She has to get a PH probe done Tuesday and Friday she has to drink the barium and have xrays....I have NO idea how they are gonna get her to drink that barium...wont take a bottle with ebm in it.....she has a reflux disorder that causes seizure like episodes and I guess that wanna make sure thats what it is and not actual seizures.....since the nuerologist didnt want to do a eeg...and she has a really BIG belly and they wanna make sure there isnt anything wrong...but I think it matches the rest of her, she's a really big baby.....lol
    Me&DH 9/15/2007 Santana 11/16/2008 Marisol 3/23/2010

  17. #557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Santasmomma View Post
    She has to get a PH probe done Tuesday and Friday she has to drink the barium and have xrays....I have NO idea how they are gonna get her to drink that barium...wont take a bottle with ebm in it.....she has a reflux disorder that causes seizure like episodes and I guess that wanna make sure thats what it is and not actual seizures.....since the nuerologist didnt want to do a eeg...and she has a really BIG belly and they wanna make sure there isnt anything wrong...but I think it matches the rest of her, she's a really big baby.....lol
    ~Kim~mama to Braeden 5-7-96,Kyle 12-8-98,Rachel 3-18-06, Emmaleeah 6-13-08, and baby Jason 3-27-12

  18. #558

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Santasmomma View Post
    She has to get a PH probe done Tuesday and Friday she has to drink the barium and have xrays....I have NO idea how they are gonna get her to drink that barium...wont take a bottle with ebm in it.....she has a reflux disorder that causes seizure like episodes and I guess that wanna make sure thats what it is and not actual seizures.....since the nuerologist didnt want to do a eeg...and she has a really BIG belly and they wanna make sure there isnt anything wrong...but I think it matches the rest of her, she's a really big baby.....lol
    Yikes!!!

    So why is it everytime I put on the cute peace frogs diaper Audrey decides to go poop?

  19. #559

    Default

    New dress for Lily.

  20. #560

    Default

    OMG that is so cute!! Did you use a pattern? I LOVE that fabric!
    Me&DH 9/15/2007 Santana 11/16/2008 Marisol 3/23/2010

  21. #561

    Default

    I just followed this tutorial except I made it for an a-line dress.
    http://www.prudentbaby.com/2010/05/peasant-blouse.html

  22. #562

    Default

    Cute stuff everyone! And virginia, I saw your skull and crossbones in the OT thread, love that!

    Gift wrap romper:


    I've got another one finished that I'll post a pic of when it's done drying and I sew the buttons on.


  23. #563

    Default

    Oh that is adorable Jessie! I put a new progress pic of my longies on ravelry!

    and thanks Nathan likes the skull too. going to be going that on a few things lol

  24. #564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jessievinson View Post
    Cute stuff everyone! And virginia, I saw your skull and crossbones in the OT thread, love that!

    Gift wrap romper:


    I've got another one finished that I'll post a pic of when it's done drying and I sew the buttons on.
    LOVE!
    Me&DH 9/15/2007 Santana 11/16/2008 Marisol 3/23/2010

  25. #565

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by virginia View Post
    Oh that is adorable Jessie! I put a new progress pic of my longies on ravelry!

    and thanks Nathan likes the skull too. going to be going that on a few things lol
    It's looking great so far! Any trouble with the short rows?

    Quote Originally Posted by Santasmomma View Post
    LOVE!
    Thanks so much


  26. #566

    Default

    My sick baby modeling one of my new diapers......no this is a swap gift either!

    Me&DH 9/15/2007 Santana 11/16/2008 Marisol 3/23/2010

  27. #567

    Default

    That diaper looks awesome! Poor sick baby


  28. #568

    Default

    Not really. I did two different methods of hiding them haha my friend showed me one but I couldnt remember, and another friend sent me a link to her fav. way. I cant wait till they are done!!!

  29. #569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by christineestelle View Post
    Yikes!!!

    So why is it everytime I put on the cute peace frogs diaper Audrey decides to go poop?
    Ha same reason Christian does in the seahawks diaper Poor poopy seahawks.


  30. #570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by virginia View Post
    Not really. I did two different methods of hiding them haha my friend showed me one but I couldnt remember, and another friend sent me a link to her fav. way. I cant wait till they are done!!!
    Were you able to hide the gaps? I finally found a way I like after knitting a ton of longies, I wish I had tried this way first! I do a wrapped stitch method.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •