Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Look what I made! Thread...

I have one spot I need to fix, but she loves it. So thats what counts!

V that turned out nice!!!! I love it!

Seriously awesome!!! I love it too.

Quote Originally Posted by karen208 View Post
    I use this one. Just make sure to stretch the leg and waist bands as you sew them.
    http://katrinassqs.blogspot.com/2007...r-pattern.html
    Thanks!
    Me&DH 9/15/2007 Santana 11/16/2008 Marisol 3/23/2010

Thanks She loves it too!

mommajess Guest

Well after getting a major headache from doing stupid things I finally got my first AIO diaper made. Its nothing fantastic but it seems to work pretty good. I still need to tweak the pattern more but I'm starting to like it. I am also going to have to get a snap press because the hook and loop is really not my thing. Its definetly not perfect but it works and thats the important thing!!!

Sorry, I couldn't get a front pic cause she wouldn't stop moving

Some pics of the inside Sorry about the crappy cell pics, my battery is dead on the camera.

Here is the site I got instructions from.

http://pinoyinoz.blogspot.com/2008/0...h-zip-top.html

Super cute V!!

Thanks I had to shorten the strap a little bit..but thats ok! She really likes it.

I didn't make these but I'm going to use them to make leg warmers for Lily. They were 9.60 for all of them. And they are way brighter than this pic shows.

whered u find them karen?
    Loving wife to DH Steve and Adoring mommy to DD Becca 9/2/09 and DD Charlotte 11/15/11

At work yesterday at Kmart. I had to ticket them 3.99 for a 3 pack so I grabbed the ones I liked the most. There were 2 others that I liked but I didn't want to go crazy.

WOOHOO ladies i'll be posting here sooon just ordered my sewing machine was 150 but suddenly went on sale fr 84. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ef=oss_product
    Loving wife to DH Steve and Adoring mommy to DD Becca 9/2/09 and DD Charlotte 11/15/11

Those socks are going to make adorable leggings!

Sara (35), wife to Nick (34), mom to Ainsley (2/22/09) and Raegan (1/15/12)
    Friend me on Facebook

Love the messenger bag V.

And the AIO diaper looks great. Looks like it fits her nicely!

Quote Originally Posted by dworth629 View Post
    WOOHOO ladies i'll be posting here sooon just ordered my sewing machine was 150 but suddenly went on sale fr 84. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ef=oss_product
    I love amazon for that! We got my camera for like $150 less off there, then any store we checked.

Quote Originally Posted by christineestelle View Post
    Love the messenger bag V.

And the AIO diaper looks great. Looks like it fits her nicely!
    Thanks She was showing it off at school already, and was like: SEE! My mom made this! One of the teachers is like: Wow, you should make those to sell

First knee highs to leg warmers. Seriously easy. And she didn't get to keep that crayon.

Cute!!

Heres a spongebob romper and diaper I made yesterday.....legs fit great on this diaper but gotta make some adjustments to the front and back, its a pocket and the soaker I made for it is to thick

Super cute leg warmers Karen!

Santasmomma (I don't know your real name lol), that romper is adorable!!!! And great job on your diaper, it looks really good.

Thanks!! Its Michelle.......Marisol tested the diaper out for me....I guess Im gonna have to use grand flannel on the inside she peed right out the diaper!

Quote Originally Posted by Santasmomma View Post
    Thanks!! Its Michelle.......Marisol tested the diaper out for me....I guess Im gonna have to use grand flannel on the inside she peed right out the diaper!
    I was just going to ask you if you liked the minky in there haha

I'd bet after it's washed a few more times it'll absorb! I had some Diaper Change diapers that I had to wash at least 10 times before the microfleece would let pee through it.

There's lots of diapers made with minkee inners. Just give it a few more washes. It looks great and the romper is darling!
    ~Kim~mama to Braeden 5-7-96,Kyle 12-8-98,Rachel 3-18-06, Emmaleeah 6-13-08, and baby Jason 3-27-12

Quote Originally Posted by karen208 View Post
    First knee highs to leg warmers. Seriously easy. And she didn't get to keep that crayon.
    Aren't they super easy? I love making them. I'm addicted to them and keep looking for kneehighs in various sizes to make more.

I want her to have the full rainbow of legwarmers.

maybe I'll make matching pairs so she and her sister can match.

Quote Originally Posted by virginia View Post
    I was just going to ask you if you liked the minky in there haha
    Its super soft!! Love it....I only washed one time so hopefully it'll get better!

Love it. I still need to make more for Lily's doll stash. She's suddenly a very good Momma to her babys.

He likes it. He was packing the doll around and it was naked so I asked if it needed a diaper. He goes to his pile and picks up one of his Im like: Uhm, thats not gonna fit..I'll go make you one haha

He likes it. He was packing the doll around and it was naked so I asked if it needed a diaper. He goes to his pile and picks up one of his Im like: Uhm, thats not gonna fit..I'll go make you one haha
    How cute!!!!!