Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 89101112 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Look what I made! Thread...

Not diapers but I has to share

I love the jammies you make! They're super cute. =)

Finished my longies, except they turned into shorties (ha!). As I was working the pattern I started thinking of ways I'd do things differently, so I plan on still experimenting with the next pair. But I didn't want to use a bunch of wool on the legs for my practice pair. Hehe.

Josie, Hubbyman, Miles, Nora--Josie's Crochet Hook

Quote Originally Posted by kynliod View Post

Finished my longies, except they turned into shorties (ha!). As I was working the pattern I started thinking of ways I'd do things differently, so I plan on still experimenting with the next pair. But I didn't want to use a bunch of wool on the legs for my practice pair. Hehe.

Cute. I undid what I had sone so far cause it would have been too small. But it should be better now since I've had practice.

Quote Originally Posted by kynliod View Post

OMG! to freakin cute!!
    Me&DH 9/15/2007 Santana 11/16/2008 Marisol 3/23/2010

I love this thread! You ladies are way too creative for your own good. You should share some of it with me

After 11 months of TTC we are taking a break. Praying for all of my TTC sisters to get a BFP!

I will update once its done Just needs hemmed and the cuffs put on the arms and around the neck LOL

Thats gonna be cute!!! The only thing Ive made today is monogrammed pontails sprays....I guess bow season starts again....girls are back in school!

Love all the cute stuff! The romper, the jammies, the diapers...way to go, ladies!

Sara (35), wife to Nick (34), mom to Ainsley (2/22/09) and Raegan (1/15/12)
    Friend me on Facebook

Just needs hemmed now matching pants tomorrow!

Love it, V!!

I'm trying to figure out the serger tonight.... I can't seem to get the tensions quite right. Then on the underside, the thread instead of looping around the "V" it's making a small v of it's own inside of the big V. I think I'm going to have to thread 4 different colors to really figure this out.

Oh I bought a rotary cutter today too! Can't wait to try it out!

Just dont be like me, and not realize the presser foot DOES go down Mine was all loose and weird until I realized that one

and thanks! I really like that shirt. Not bad for somewhat winging it haha I have my tensions set on 3, and it seems to work well. Though, I was thinking about threading diff. colors just so I knew which one went where easier LOL

Quote Originally Posted by virginia View Post
    Just needs hemmed now matching pants tomorrow!

This is so cute!!! Ive got to go somewhere and get patterns for some pj's ....I cant wrap my brain around how to add cuffs and all that stuff...need instructions!

I'm in love with that ooga shirt.. good job.
    Loving wife to DH Steve and Adoring mommy to DD Becca 9/2/09 and DD Charlotte 11/15/11

Thanks I think cuffs are easy, once you've done it a few times LOL but Ive made quite a few soakers, and its the same concept as that

For this, I just took another shirt the size I needed and traced it out

Again not a diaper I LOVE minky. I think I might order some less brightly colored minky and make some pillow cases

Quote Originally Posted by amorton1437 View Post
    Again not a diaper I LOVE minky. I think I might order some less brightly colored minky and make some pillow cases
    omg minky pillowcases would be soo soft!
    Loving wife to DH Steve and Adoring mommy to DD Becca 9/2/09 and DD Charlotte 11/15/11

I was having massive tension issues with my sewing machine. I couldn't figure out what was wrong. No matter how I moved my tension dial, it wasn't right. Finally I realized it was still threaded through the tension thingie for making a bobbin. DUH!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by christineestelle View Post
    I was having massive tension issues with my sewing machine. I couldn't figure out what was wrong. No matter how I moved my tension dial, it wasn't right. Finally I realized it was still threaded through the tension thingie for making a bobbin. DUH!!!!!!!!!!

I've done that before!

those look great.

thanks I love them! Im so making Nathan some haha

V u did an awesome job!! i cant wait till he is here..now the hat I would LOVE one that has the little knot at the end... ;) let me know what i will owe u for that!!

Jess, you need to get out of my head..seriously. And I dont know! $3-4?

those turned out so cute!! i watched on youtube how to make cuffs!

i love ur head though ok make it and Ill send payment in a few... ;)

Its made lmao! I had literally just said to Windy when I showed her the jammies: I think Im going to make her a hat too..THEN you posted saying how bout a hat?

I just sent u payment..lol Awesome! Im so excited!

heres what I made today....these are the first pj pants Ive ever made! No pattern either

Those look good!!!!!

virgina.. would you be able to get your hands on purple ooga and make a pj set like that teal one you jsut posted and how much??