Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1095

Thread: Look what I made! Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by CJinWA View Post
    I don't have a picture, but I just completed my first stash of cloth wipes. Super easy! I just had to remind myself to not worry too much about perfection on the first couple I did (novice sewer, so some of the zig zagging is crooked). It is going to be wiping baby's butt after all
    Yeah ... I have to remind myself of that too. They're JUST wipes.

Anyone still making things?? Hasn't been a post on here in a while. I want to make my own but wondered what patterns everone prefers? I printed the sprout snap pattern out but I'm concerned it will be too big for a newborn. Any thought on what the best patterns are??

I've been way too busy to make any diapers lately. That, and we have like 50 diapers.

http://themafiatutu.blogspot.com/201...r-pattern.html

This is my favorite pattern. The NB or small fit my NB baby really well.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsCandace View Post
    Anyone still making things?? Hasn't been a post on here in a while. I want to make my own but wondered what patterns everone prefers? I printed the sprout snap pattern out but I'm concerned it will be too big for a newborn. Any thought on what the best patterns are??
    I've made the sprout and I think it would be too big. On the smallest setting it fit my daughter last year. But seen as how its homemade it could have been my construction.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsCandace View Post
    I just don't post lol.

I printed out this pattern for newborn diapers But I have yet to actually make one or had a newborn to test on But I know a lot of people use this pattern-there are two different sizes of it too, so a smaller for new tiny babies and a bigger one once they grow a little

Quote Originally Posted by amorton1437 View Post
    I just don't post lol.

I printed out this pattern for newborn diapers But I have yet to actually make one or had a newborn to test on But I know a lot of people use this pattern-there are two different sizes of it too, so a smaller for new tiny babies and a bigger one once they grow a little
    Yeah that's the one I used to make a few for gifts. It makes cute diapers.

Thanks!! Those are too cute! I was hoping to do pockets... can this be altered to do that or should I just do fitteds with covers at first? I'm a new mom so I'm not sure what to totally expect. I have an u/s tomorrow and might get to findout the sex... so anxious to start picking out my fabrics! I already got some PUL off ebay that I think is gender nutral... I never thought I would be so excited about diapers!

Quote Originally Posted by christineestelle View Post
    I've been way too busy to make any diapers lately. That, and we have like 50 diapers.

http://themafiatutu.blogspot.com/201...r-pattern.html

This is my favorite pattern. The NB or small fit my NB baby really well.
    I did download this one already, just haven't printed it out yet... I'll have to give that one a try too!

NOT a diaper but I made this today for my little man. It's gotten colder and he needed a hoodie. I used the heidi and finn pattern that i had to alternate because I didn't have buttons lol

Since this is the thread for cloth diapers, can you guys give me tips on how to make my own cloth diapers? I figured it would be a lot cheaper than buying the diapers. The problem is, I am not familiar with sewing or making my own things. Is there simple and easy way to make my own? Thanks!
    Proud Mommy of little Tinkerbell (8/9/08) and little Monkey (4/4/12)

Quote Originally Posted by Wants10Kids View Post
    Since this is the thread for cloth diapers, can you guys give me tips on how to make my own cloth diapers? I figured it would be a lot cheaper than buying the diapers. The problem is, I am not familiar with sewing or making my own things. Is there simple and easy way to make my own? Thanks!
    http://americanpregnancy.org/forums/...d.php?t=268013

My Pampered Chef Site and FB

Thanks!
    Proud Mommy of little Tinkerbell (8/9/08) and little Monkey (4/4/12)

My first attempt at a diaper

Ninja PUL w/ microfleece pocket (with a microfiber insert)

It came out a little small for my 22 pound 10 month old. Oh well, its pretty cute for my first try!!!

BTW trying to keep him still for a picture was almost impossible...
    Liz (24) Nick (26) Brayden (9.30.03) Gentry (11.6.10) Hudson (9.17.12)

Nice! I still haven't made anything with PUL, nor have I made a pocket. I'm a fitted gal.

Quote Originally Posted by jessievinson View Post
    To match the overalls:
    Ummm girl I use a round loom for my hats but I LOVE how yours looks, I have needles and have been able to get the basic stitch down. Is this really hard and where did you find the pattern. Tips would be appreciated.