Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1095

Thread: Look what I made! Thread...

Some of my BSRB fitteds are a little ragged from all my washings to strip them So I tossed some of the outers and made some new ones to snap the inserts into. So now I have AIOs instead of fitteds-which DH prefers, and i saved a bunch of money needing to buy new diapers to replace the torn up ones that DH wouldnt use because he didnt like the snappis and I wouldnt use because I couldnt find the snappis lol

I am making more but they just aren't done yet

That one looks nice! What a great idea!

Another one Monsters. I used these snaps that I got when I ordered my pliers, they have little chicadee looking things on them. They seemed to go well with the monsters

Those look REALLY good Angela!

My Pampered Chef Site and FB

For a momma on here I had to change my pattern a little because I lost my other one

Quote Originally Posted by amorton1437 View Post
    For a momma on here I had to change my pattern a little because I lost my other one
    Love it

very nice.

I have a bunch of unpaper towels cut out and ready to sew, Just need some time to do so/sew.....

looks really good
    Me&DH 9/15/2007 Santana 11/16/2008 Marisol 3/23/2010

Just finished making some un-paper towels for Audrey and a lovey for her. I hope she likes the lovey. She couldn't stop playing with the fabric when I was cutting it out for the towels, so I took some small pieces and made a lovey for her.

It's a basic cotton top and a flannel back. I just used some scraps and a couple old receiving blankets.

Lovey

Un-paper towels

the animal print is the front on all of them. the pink and green are the old receiving blankets.
    Last edited by christineestelle; 02-10-2011 at 04:23 PM.

those look good, I bought some fabric the other day to make dinner, its washed and ironed, but we're all sick so it like everything else is on hold

I made another wallet/coupon thing It didnt come out perfect but it turned out a lot better than my first one did.

I made another wallet/coupon thing It didnt come out perfect but it turned out a lot better than my first one did.
    Cute. Nicely done.

My very first pair of shorties!!! I haven't knit in a few years, and had to learn how to do short rows, increase/decrease, and magic looping, and recall just about everything else. Even had to watch a refresher video on casting off. There are some mistakes in the back, mainly with wrapping and short rows, I still haven't figured out exactly how to pick them up, but overall I'll be happy to let my LO wear these! He's due at the end of May, (maybe I won't even go until early June), hence the shorties. I really really hope they fit or I'm going to be mega disappointed!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MamaLump View Post
    My very first pair of shorties!!! I haven't knit in a few years, and had to learn how to do short rows, increase/decrease, and magic looping, and recall just about everything else. Even had to watch a refresher video on casting off. There are some mistakes in the back, mainly with wrapping and short rows, I still haven't figured out exactly how to pick them up, but overall I'll be happy to let my LO wear these! He's due at the end of May, (maybe I won't even go until early June), hence the shorties. I really really hope they fit or I'm going to be mega disappointed!!!!

I saw these on DS and they are just adorable!! Great job and your little fella will be so sweet in them
    ~Kim~mama to Braeden 5-7-96,Kyle 12-8-98,Rachel 3-18-06, Emmaleeah 6-13-08, and baby Jason 3-27-12

Cute!

I finally sewed something since December. It's a gift for a baby shower.

those look great! Im just starting to get back to sewing...once my niece finds out what she's having I wanna make her lots of stuff

Here are some dinner napkins I made, I love this owl print!

Quote Originally Posted by karen208 View Post
    I finally sewed something since December. It's a gift for a baby shower.
    LOVE these

Does anyone here make OS wrap covers? I might be interested in buying an OS wrap cover if someone could make me one with an owl theme... But I wasn't sure if anyone here did covers. If not, do you know anyone who might be able to help me?
    Josie, Hubbyman, Miles, Nora--Josie's Crochet Hook

Its obvious who its for. I really love how it came out.

Quote Originally Posted by virginia View Post
    This is wicked cute.

Quote Originally Posted by hollyn View Post
    Here's some quilts I made this week. One still need to have the binding put on and the pillows finished.

Those look great.
    cut apart carrot

That is cool. I think I need to get some felt. Although I've already got so much fleece.
    Im not sure I posted a pic of these on here after I bound off...I didnt go for pants. so they are long shorts

just washed them, so they are drying. Once dry, I'll put them on him for a picture
    I gave up on mine. I think I might turn the yarn into dryer balls instead.
    Some of my BSRB fitteds are a little ragged from all my washings to strip them So I tossed some of the outers and made some new ones to snap the inserts into. So now I have AIOs instead of fitteds-which DH prefers, and i saved a bunch of money needing to buy new diapers to replace the torn up ones that DH wouldnt use because he didnt like the snappis and I wouldnt use because I couldnt find the snappis lol

Another one Monsters. I used these snaps that I got when I ordered my pliers, they have little chicadee looking things on them. They seemed to go well with the monsters

Those diapers look really good.
    THat's awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaLump View Post

Looks good.

Heres a Apron knot dress I made, minus the knots because Marisol would just try to eat them!

So I'm not taking a picture of it cause it's really not pretty. But I just made a hands free pumping bra. It was not easy working with elastic that long.

But I think it'll work great. I'm rather proud of myself for not only designing it, but making it.

Angela's coupon wallet inspried me to seek out a coupon only organizer pattern. I found this wonderful little thing to utilize some scraps from. Don't mind the brown marks I need to wash it to get those out. But I'm pretty happy with how it came out.

My Pampered Chef Site and FB

Quote Originally Posted by karen208 View Post
    Is that just a zig-zag stitch around the edge? I want to make some "cute" wipes for baby #2 (just cut up receiving blankets for DS and didn't know how to sew at the time so they are wonderfully stringy on the edges ). I kept thinking I needed a serger, but maybe MIL's 30+ yr old sewing machine will do the trick afterall??
    Nathan (28) & Cassie (27) ~ Married July 2005 ~ STC 18 months ~ Finally parents! My Blog