Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Look what I made! Thread...

To match the overalls:

I love it all Jessie!! Ive been working on Nathans longies. Almost to the crotch decreases now! Your knitting inspires me hehe

Quote Originally Posted by jessievinson View Post
    To match the overalls:
    super cute!!!!

Thanks girls! And you're silly Virginia! Once you get that first pair of longies under your belt you'll be flying on other projects.

Thanks girls! And you're silly Virginia! Once you get that first pair of longies under your belt you'll be flying on other projects.
    Oh yeah, I think my first pair of knitted longies was my gateway drug to the knitting world
    Debra ~ Attached Mama to Isla! 2/08

EEEP! The mama I made a newborn cuddler/cocoon and hat for (a friend of ours) sent me some pics

To match the overalls:

~Kim~mama to Braeden 5-7-96,Kyle 12-8-98,Rachel 3-18-06, Emmaleeah 6-13-08, and baby Jason 3-27-12

Quote Originally Posted by djackson123 View Post
    EEEP! The mama I made a newborn cuddler/cocoon and hat for (a friend of ours) sent me some pics

Those are super cute.

He looks really worried in there, though. Like ... "What are you doing to me?? Will you PLEASE just let me sleep!?!?!"

I love the cocoon...I am going get hooked if I keep looking at the stuff you girls make! I don't knit just sewing for now...don't know if I want to start knitting I am already a fabric addict

Mom to Leon(2008)Marcelo 2010 and Gabriel 2007

To match the overalls:

I sooooo love this hat!

Thanks ladies

Quote Originally Posted by AGDiaz View Post
    I love the cocoon...I am going get hooked if I keep looking at the stuff you girls make! I don't knit just sewing for now...don't know if I want to start knitting I am already a fabric addict
    Ehh, what's one more addiction????

Oh man, all this adorable knitted stuff is making me want to learn SOOOO bad!
    AKA Lisa724

I obviously didn't make these but I did do the snap conversions.
    the bottom two are BSRBs and the top two are GM simple goods turned snaps. I love that pink bike fabric

~Kim~mama to Braeden 5-7-96,Kyle 12-8-98,Rachel 3-18-06, Emmaleeah 6-13-08, and baby Jason 3-27-12

Those look great Kim, I love that pink bike fabric too! I've never seen it before.

Quote Originally Posted by djackson123 View Post

I don't think I've actually posted in this thread (I currently have no talents like you ladies...or at least haven't had a chance to try)...but

OH.MY.GOODNESS!!! If those are not the cutest things ever!!!
    Dawn (31), DH (39), DSS - 12/21/98, Lucas - 5/12/09, Avery - 4/8/11

Thank you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Living4Him View Post
    I obviously didn't make these but I did do the snap conversions.
    the bottom two are BSRBs and the top two are GM simple goods turned snaps. I love that pink bike fabric

wow great! I job I sooo wanted that biker diaper but it was only offered in simple goods and I dont buy those kinda dipes

I bought this pattern when I was trying to find regular stocking patterns. couldn't resist! I am making bone-shaped ones for my dogs

Quote Originally Posted by amorton1437 View Post
    I bought this pattern when I was trying to find regular stocking patterns. couldn't resist! I am making bone-shaped ones for my dogs

omg sooo cute I love it!

Only 10 or so more inches to go!

Those look great you have mad skills!

They look great V! Just keep plugging away, you're onto the easy part now!

YAY great work! Are you magic looping?!

I am magic looping. Which was tricky at first but I think Im getting it now haha I will be glad when they are done! haha

awesome, well good news is you'll get both legs done at once!

Yes! thats a plus haha Going to start on my fingerless mitts today sometime if I can as well. I gotta give the smaller size 7 needle back to my friend so I need to get the knitted part of those done asap lol

Thats nice you share needles are they expensive? Im sorry Im at a loss also hey I didnt send the fabric Im going to get it ready for tomarrow

It depends where you get them Rickiann. She has a ton LOL so loaned me these so I could get started. I bought the ones Im using now. I found a killer deal at a store that was closing, they were $15 but I got them for $5

Oh wow V thats a deal, I had no idea they cost so much!