Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 35 ... LastLast

Thread: Look what I made! Thread...

i am very proud of myself! i do not believe in velcro on bibs!

[IMG][/IMG]

i made another for thaby with a button.

Last edited by lhill8; 09-23-2010 at 04:24 PM.
    Personal space is overrated.

i finally made something so I Can share! hehe I have acraft show coming up, so I Will share things as I finish them This, though, is for an APA lady

Me: Robin Follow As Natalie Blooms DH: Aaron

very cute robin!!!

i made thaby some more matching stuff but it's a suprise shhhh

i made summer a romper to wear when it gets cooler.

Quote Originally Posted by virginia View Post
    That is soooooooo adorable!
    Me&DH 9/15/2007 Santana 11/16/2008 Marisol 3/23/2010

super cute V.

I made 4 diapers yesterday. In less than 2 hours. I'm so happy. I did snaps on these. I was really careful with my snaps. I was terrified I was going to match up studs with studs or put them on backwards or something. I did good.

Put them on Audrey right away. She pooped in one last night, and then another one this morning. Guess she likes them.

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird_kay View Post
    i finally made something so I Can share! hehe I have acraft show coming up, so I Will share things as I finish them This, though, is for an APA lady

so pretty!

now that its done, I wish I had added one more row of ruffles. But its a cute diaper anyhow

That diaper is adorable V!!!! Love the mei tai and the dress too!

Quote Originally Posted by christineestelle View Post
    super cute V.

I made 4 diapers yesterday. In less than 2 hours. I'm so happy. I did snaps on these. I was really careful with my snaps. I was terrified I was going to match up studs with studs or put them on backwards or something. I did good.

Put them on Audrey right away. She pooped in one last night, and then another one this morning. Guess she likes them.
    I wish I could do that! I have alot cut and ready to sew but finding time to do it is another story!

Quote Originally Posted by Santasmomma View Post
    I wish I could do that! I have alot cut and ready to sew but finding time to do it is another story!
    this has been and continues to be to an ongoing process. I initially cut out like 25 diapers. I've put together 7.

I finally found a groove. I hope to find another groove next weekend. My sewing time is really limited.

These are going in the Comment Festival this week, ran by Cuties for Cuties

LOVING all the posts ladies! And Janeen! LOL You have to give yourself credit, improvements are a GOOD thing.

Here's my WIPs:

A super cute cub cuddler (newborn cocoon for photography) made from some awesome bulky baby alpaca. A friend is having a newb this friday! I was originally working it up with some handspun yarn but I didn't have enough

And one of the pairs of longies I'm working up for Crystal:

Debra ~ Attached Mama to Isla! 2/08

Ok here are the diapers Ive been working on they are each messed up in some way but they are usuable diapers all thats missing is snap in soakers, havent got to that part yet....there are 2 more that arent shown because they are super messed up...gotta tear out overlock stitch and start over on those, this is the inside and out view...and I tried to use all the minky I could!

My two homemade pirate diapers for my friend's baby! The black one has pirate monkeys on it Both are the RRP patterns. They are not waterproof because I was too scare to try that yet and her shower is in a couple of weeks!

Ahoy Matey! Wipes. I'm also going to make pirate monkey wipes but I was too excited to share now. I should end up with 18 pirate-themed wipes for her and I may make some Curious George wipes so I can have an even 2 dozen. Depends on how much time I have.

Ok, I didn't make this but it's too cute. It's a Diaper Change pirate diaper.

I am also going to order her some Hemp Balm and call it good.
    Cathy, Mommy to Genevieve and Agnes

Quote Originally Posted by virginia View Post
    oooh I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Santasmomma View Post
    Ok here are the diapers Ive been working on they are each messed up in some way but they are usuable diapers all thats missing is snap in soakers, havent got to that part yet....there are 2 more that arent shown because they are super messed up...gotta tear out overlock stitch and start over on those, this is the inside and out view...and I tried to use all the minky I could!

Oh they look awesom!

Quote Originally Posted by wingsmith View Post
    My two homemade pirate diapers for my friend's baby! The black one has pirate monkeys on it Both are the RRP patterns. They are not waterproof because I was too scare to try that yet and her shower is in a couple of weeks!

Ahoy Matey! Wipes. I'm also going to make pirate monkey wipes but I was too excited to share now. I should end up with 18 pirate-themed wipes for her and I may make some Curious George wipes so I can have an even 2 dozen. Depends on how much time I have.

Ok, I didn't make this but it's too cute. It's a Diaper Change pirate diaper.

I am also going to order her some Hemp Balm and call it good.
    ooh i love the pirate so darned cute!

LOVE the pirate diapers!!! They look awesome!!!

That is the cutest diaper V! I need a girl for this reason! lol

Michelle, cute ones! Are you making Santana and Marisol matching diapers? I would so do that.

Awesome pirate diapers Wingsmith!! You can add a layer of fleece on the middle to make it waterproof--too an extent but then again who really lets their kid sit in a wet diaper that long??

My Pampered Chef Site and FB

Quote Originally Posted by prittinnpink View Post
    Awesome pirate diapers Wingsmith!! You can add a layer of fleece on the middle to make it waterproof--too an extent but then again who really lets their kid sit in a wet diaper that long??
    I thought about that but I figured I'm too afraid to do snaps and I can't find the right velcro anyway so I'll just make it a fitted with a snappi or pins. I think I'll make her a fleece soaker, though.
    Cathy, Mommy to Genevieve and Agnes

Diaper I made for my DH's cousins baby shower. I'm going to be making other stuff too for me and my MIL to give her instead of buying stuff. I'm on a handmade kick for gifts. I doubt she'll use the diaper but when the baby is into dolls she can use it. I love this fabric. I need to make Lily a diaper out of this stuff. I have enough Bamboo for a 2 layer diaper but don't know if I have enough for the soaker. We'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by karen208 View Post
    Diaper I made for my DH's cousins baby shower. I'm going to be making other stuff too for me and my MIL to give her instead of buying stuff. I'm on a handmade kick for gifts. I doubt she'll use the diaper but when the baby is into dolls she can use it. I love this fabric. I need to make Lily a diaper out of this stuff. I have enough Bamboo for a 2 layer diaper but don't know if I have enough for the soaker. We'll see.
    Um, I want that!!! So cute!
    AKA Lisa724

I almost bought some of that knit at Joanns! Cute diaper Karen

mommajess Guest

Quote Originally Posted by karen208 View Post
    I Love this diaper. I really like the owl prints

how cute!

Cute diaper, I love that print! Ktbug made me a wetbag out of that print in woven, I didn't know it came in knit. MUST GET SOME.

Sooo cute!!!

My Pampered Chef Site and FB

That owl print is my fav too! I have like 3 diapers made out of it!
    Amanda(24) DH(36)