Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Look what I made! Thread...

Well if you get it worked out let me know, I LOVE Raglan shirts
    Me = Alison, DH = Evan, DS #1 = John 09/05/06, DS #2 = Alan 07/21/09

http://majorosfamily.blogspot.com/

I just made a throw blanket for my little sister. WOW. Horrible. That furry stuff sucks to work with. It is kind of stretchy or something so it is really uneven. Phooey. I am sure she won't mind though, it is garfield and has an orange back to it.

Oh and no there will be no pics!

Nathans ooga jammies Im trying to decide if I want to cuff the sleeves or not, so they are unhemmed. and ignore the thread I didnt see hahaha

poor kid. Friday, he whacked the left side of his face on the coffee table. Today, the right side on the entertainment center. Dont mind the dirt either haha

V will u take a pic of the front?

nm I see it now..lol

ok hmmm...I like the idea but Im not sure im digging were the colar meets the sleeve? Does that make sence? Almost like the black should have gont up more on the arms...

Yea, this is a curved raglan pattern. I dont think it shows as well on Nathan, since the shirt is a tad big on him, which was my goal lol I'll He took it off, so I'll get another pic of it. And who knows, I could have screwed it up haha my first one.

I totally love the idea

I love it!! It does look different when its off.....I made a Dora pillow case dress today....waiting on the pic to get to my email
    Me&DH 9/15/2007 Santana 11/16/2008 Marisol 3/23/2010

Quote Originally Posted by virginia View Post
    Is this a Fishsticks raglan? I've never been sure I love that design even though I like raglan sleeves. How do you like working with it?
    ~Kim~mama to Braeden 5-7-96,Kyle 12-8-98,Rachel 3-18-06, Emmaleeah 6-13-08, and baby Jason 3-27-12

It is and Im not sure yet. It was tricky, attaching the sleeve and I had to rip one out because I didnt stretch the sleeve enough. It doesnt SAY you have to do that, but that was the only way I could make it work. I have another one that just has the straight sleeves. I also had to redo the collar, because again, I didnt stretch enough. The instructions dont even mention that.

Cute!!!

Love it Angela!!!
    Is that your first "surged" seams?

Well yesterday a couple hours or so before we went to a BBQ I was going through my tote of fabrics and got to the bottom and got seriously excited cause I found a fabric I hadn't used yet and had forgotten about. Here's the dress I made from it. It has a bit brighter purple background but the photo sucks.

And I got more fabric. I'm trying to be good but I can't. I really gotta get working. The ones that look blue are actually purple. I couldn't get the White Balance right. The patchwork looking one is pinks, reds and blues. All the others are purples that look blue.

And I forgot to put it in the picture but I got a remnant of Red Sox fleece too. They're remnants were half off the remnant price. So the Red Sox Fleece, the patchwork corduroy and the fireworky sweatshirt fleece were remnants.

Quote Originally Posted by karen208 View Post
    Well yesterday a couple hours or so before we went to a BBQ I was going through my tote of fabrics and got to the bottom and got seriously excited cause I found a fabric I hadn't used yet and had forgotten about. Here's the dress I made from it. It has a bit brighter purple background but the photo sucks.
    Sweet!!
    ~Kim~mama to Braeden 5-7-96,Kyle 12-8-98,Rachel 3-18-06, Emmaleeah 6-13-08, and baby Jason 3-27-12

Quote Originally Posted by wannaBmomma View Post
    Love it Angela!!!
    Is that your first "surged" seams?
    They actually arent. The soaker kind of is. But the rest is T&T

Oh wow! It rally looks surged! You are getting so good!

Its my first small soaker. And obviously I have no one to wear it.

Best diaper yet. I'm really happy about this one. I modified the RRP.

$ Tree knee-highs converted to babylegs.

Josh took me to Joann's yesterday. Fun fabric!!!!

The last two came from an APAer.

GRRRR!!!!! It didn't work. Why didn't it work???? I'll have to fix those later. Dinner's calling me.

Shoot i wanna see pics.. don't forget. BTW had to chuckle a little since you were the one thattaught me to put them up lol.
    Loving wife to DH Steve and Adoring mommy to DD Becca 9/2/09 and DD Charlotte 11/15/11

Quote Originally Posted by dworth629 View Post
    Shoot i wanna see pics.. don't forget. BTW had to chuckle a little since you were the one thattaught me to put them up lol.
    different photo website, different technique.

haha ok.. love some of those fabrics have fun with them.
    Loving wife to DH Steve and Adoring mommy to DD Becca 9/2/09 and DD Charlotte 11/15/11

You found peace frogs! Everyone LOVES that one