Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Look what I made! Thread...

Cute!

I like those shorties and longies!! Someday, I'll post a pair of those! hehe

Quote Originally Posted by virginia View Post
    LOVE IT!! Is that fleece on the outside??
    Me&DH 9/15/2007 Santana 11/16/2008 Marisol 3/23/2010

Quote Originally Posted by Santasmomma View Post
    I just saw this.....lol heres a pic of one

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...&ref=fbx_album
    Oh, that is cute with the tulle! I ended up making a very simple one myself, but I will keep you in mind for the future...

Sara(35), DH(34), Ainsley Joy (2/22/09), and Raegan Victoria (1/15/12)
    Friend me on Facebook

Me and my mama went to Joann today and got fabric to try to make diapers!! Well, I'm sure she will be able to, I am going to attempt! I still cant even sew straight lines to put cute fabric on the ends of a burp cloth I'm really a lost cause to sewing, so if I can figure out how to do it I will definitely be posting pictures!
    megan=21 albert=25 cooper = 4.20.2010 like an open book you watched me grow from conception to birth; all the stages of my life were spread out before you, the days of my life all prepared before i'd even lived one day! psalm139

Quote Originally Posted by sara1215 View Post
    Oh, that is cute with the tulle! I ended up making a very simple one myself, but I will keep you in mind for the future...
    Thanks!

I got 6 diapers cut tonight. 2 aqua oogo PUL, one I love you this much, one red and black ooga velour, and two cupcake (I think).

LOVE IT!! Is that fleece on the outside??
    No, its velour This one is just a fitted. I gotta make up some more soakers for all the fitteds Ive made now haha

hey V u got any more pics for me

hey V I pmed ya.
    Loving wife to DH Steve and Adoring mommy to DD Becca 9/2/09 and DD Charlotte 11/15/11

Jess, tomorrow Will pm you back Danielle

I snapped the diapers today.

my little model hehe

I did this one a little different, and it ended up a little bigger then the others haha more room for him to grow!

Quote Originally Posted by wannaBmomma View Post
    I got 6 diapers cut tonight. 2 aqua oogo PUL, one I love you this much, one red and black ooga velour, and two cupcake (I think).
    Morgan! I have 2 cuts here I was supposed to send you!

I made a reversible bag for my little sister It was actually very easy, but I didn't get it quite perfect

Cute bag!! Love the pirate diaper..I have some Pirate material that i was trying to make some pj pants out of and possibly a diaper but its a MESS, its some kind of Fleece that wont stop shedding, dont think I'll use it, or maybe I need to wash it more

Cute bag!! Love the pirate diaper..I have some Pirate material that i was trying to make some pj pants out of and possibly a diaper but its a MESS, its some kind of Fleece that wont stop shedding, dont think I'll use it, or maybe I need to wash it more
    Don't wash it! seriously. that stuff is never ending until you bind those edges. The counter people at Joanns HATE it when I get that cut. It makes a HUGE mess. But once you sew it, it'll stop doing that.
    ~Kim~mama to Braeden 5-7-96,Kyle 12-8-98,Rachel 3-18-06, Emmaleeah 6-13-08, and baby Jason 3-27-12

Quote Originally Posted by Living4Him View Post
    Don't wash it! seriously. that stuff is never ending until you bind those edges. The counter people at Joanns HATE it when I get that cut. It makes a HUGE mess. But once you sew it, it'll stop doing that.
    Yep!!! the furry stuff is a pita, but so soft and nice. It will make a giant mess, but once you get it sewn, it should be just fine. Same with terry, chenille, and the fur fleece is REALLY bad LOL

can I join in the fun eventhough I son't have a LO in cloth? I still make cloth related items for friends and such.... please

Me: Robin Follow As Natalie Blooms DH: Aaron

Sure!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird_kay View Post
    can I join in the fun eventhough I son't have a LO in cloth? I still make cloth related items for friends and such.... please
    Yes!! Please.

and ot but how are you feeling after your surgery?
    ~Kim~mama to Braeden 5-7-96,Kyle 12-8-98,Rachel 3-18-06, Emmaleeah 6-13-08, and baby Jason 3-27-12

ETA: I need to make him a shirt..trying to decide if I want to just make a plain black, or do a black raglan with that print as the sleeves? Or? Any ideas???
    Last edited by virginia; 08-14-2010 at 12:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by virginia View Post
    Yep!!! the furry stuff is a pita, but so soft and nice. It will make a giant mess, but once you get it sewn, it should be just fine. Same with terry, chenille, and the fur fleece is REALLY bad LOL
    good to know....I dont have a serger so no binding the edges! I hate I even bought it!

V, I have an Ooga in that print and love it!

good to know....I dont have a serger so no binding the edges! I hate I even bought it!
    Does your machine have an overlock stitch? I don't have a serger but overlock seems to work really well in getting the desired results

V do you do raglan shirts???!! If so we really need to talk
    Me = Alison, DH = Evan, DS #1 = John 09/05/06, DS #2 = Alan 07/21/09

http://majorosfamily.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by EvandAl View Post
    V do you do raglan shirts???!! If so we really need to talk
    Im hoping to LOL I have a pattern that I'll be making Nathan jammies with today. Going to do the older kids some as well

It wont be so bad, even if you just sew it. That edge will quit doing that You could overlock or even just zig zag any of the seams and it will help

Josh got a new toy for himself today ..... so he took me to Joann's.

I had a hard time spending money. I just didn't want to pay those prices for fabric. I got some, though. And new blades for my rotary cutter. YAY!!!

To go with the bag I made for my sister It is on the edge of the couch so it has a weird angle to it and it was my first one So that can be my excuse for crappiness.

I like the pleats! Nicely done.

And can I just say I'm so freaking proud of myself right now. I just finised the elestic on 4 diapers and they are awesome! I think I've finally figured it out Just have to topstitch them all and I'll get pics up. I like doing the diapers in stages like this. I seem to do a better job too
    Amanda(24) DH(36)

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaAK View Post
    I like the pleats! Nicely done.

And can I just say I'm so freaking proud of myself right now. I just finised the elestic on 4 diapers and they are awesome! I think I've finally figured it out Just have to topstitch them all and I'll get pics up. I like doing the diapers in stages like this. I seem to do a better job too
    Can't wait to see pics!!
    Loving wife to DH Steve and Adoring mommy to DD Becca 9/2/09 and DD Charlotte 11/15/11