Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Look what I made! Thread...

Possibly. I can ask my friend how much she has and if she'd sell me some Cost would depend on cost of fabric

ok get back to me once you know.
    Loving wife to DH Steve and Adoring mommy to DD Becca 9/2/09 and DD Charlotte 11/15/11

I will! Im going over there in the next few days to do some snaps lol And I just looked at HC and etsy and dont see any yardage for sale!

ETA: What size?

i would need 18 month size.
    Loving wife to DH Steve and Adoring mommy to DD Becca 9/2/09 and DD Charlotte 11/15/11

This makes me wanna try to make PJs. They seem simple enough. Oh, wait, I have issues with elastic. Nevermind. I'll just buy from V.

Quote Originally Posted by christineestelle View Post
    This makes me wanna try to make PJs. They seem simple enough. Oh, wait, I have issues with elastic. Nevermind. I'll just buy from V.
    what a good idea!

I rarely use elastic in my jammies I try to use a stretchy waistband of fabric instead...

Quote Originally Posted by dworth629 View Post
    i would need 18 month size.
    ok I'll try to get a yard or so out of her...no guarantees though I wish I could go fabric shopping in her stash. She has SOOO many cute knits!!

I'm making Lily a stash for her baby dolls. Here's the first.

SO cute Karen!
    Jessica & Matt proud parents to Elliot (6.5), Oliver (23m) and our sweet Penelope due 7-4-12

Quote Originally Posted by karen208 View Post
    I'm making Lily a stash for her baby dolls. Here's the first.
    LOVE it! What a sweet idea!!

Same sorta shape as the last one but a bit bigger and with longer wings. Aiden wanted snaps even though I'll probably end up putting it on all the time but they're easier than velcro to put on the diaper.

I'm not gonna bother to take a pic of them but I also made little cuffs to help keep Aidens legs up in the Ergo. Every once in a while he wants to ride and the thing that hurts my back the most is his legs dangling. These keep his legs around my waist with him needed to exert all the energy.

Quote Originally Posted by virginia View Post
    what a good idea!

I rarely use elastic in my jammies I try to use a stretchy waistband of fabric instead...
    What a great idea!!

I also love those doll diapers!!

Quote Originally Posted by Santasmomma View Post
    This is so cute!!! Ive got to go somewhere and get patterns for some pj's ....I cant wrap my brain around how to add cuffs and all that stuff...need instructions!
    Just jumping in here, late - Kwik Sew makes great patterns. Great instructions & the completed items FIT (unlike making things from simplicity, which when made don't fit many unless you have a child twice as big to pass them "up" to!)
    Melissa
    Enjoying our new bundle of joy - Rhys Douglas born 4/28/10 9 lb 1 oz, 21-1/2 inches long

Tried my hand at reversible pants today. these are for Rachel who is 4. Minky dot and ice cream flannel.

~Kim~mama to Braeden 5-7-96,Kyle 12-8-98,Rachel 3-18-06, Emmaleeah 6-13-08, and baby Jason 3-27-12

Those are really cute! I tried that once and didnt succeed hehe

How cute!!!!!
    Me&DH 9/15/2007 Santana 11/16/2008 Marisol 3/23/2010

I love those kim! I thought about making some reversibles too but I dont know that I have that kind of patience

Those minky pants are so cute!! I bet they are so soft when the minky is on the inside! I want a pair!

I wish I was half as talented as you ladies!! Being new to CD and all I'm going to HAVE to keep my distance or I will be buying way more than I make (which is nada right now ) I just can't help it, they are sooo cute!!
    megan=21 albert=25 cooper = 4.20.2010 like an open book you watched me grow from conception to birth; all the stages of my life were spread out before you, the days of my life all prepared before i'd even lived one day! psalm139

Quote Originally Posted by sara1215 View Post
    I want to see these bow holders. I may be in the market for one....
    I just saw this.....lol heres a pic of one

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...&ref=fbx_album

Quote Originally Posted by karen208 View Post
    I'm not gonna bother to take a pic of them but I also made little cuffs to help keep Aidens legs up in the Ergo. Every once in a while he wants to ride and the thing that hurts my back the most is his legs dangling. These keep his legs around my waist with him needed to exert all the energy.

Do share!!! I have the same problem with Ady!!

So heres what I made! Im pretty excited about this diaper.....I really like the pattern and I actually followed it this time....lol its far from perfect but Im getting better everyday....both girls are asleep so I have no idea if it fits....pattern says 15 to 30 lbs but Im not to sure about that...its knit on the inside, a microfiber towel on the inner and fleece on the outside

Cute! I love your prints! Was that your first diaper?

I don't know how I made it this long without a rotary cutter! But they are dang sharp!!

Rotary cutters save so much time! I hate cutting with my regular scissors lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Santasmomma View Post
    So heres what I made! Im pretty excited about this diaper.....I really like the pattern and I actually followed it this time....lol its far from perfect but Im getting better everyday....both girls are asleep so I have no idea if it fits....pattern says 15 to 30 lbs but Im not to sure about that...its knit on the inside, a microfiber towel on the inner and fleece on the outside

this is actually my 4th diaper and the best one by far....it fits Marisol perfect I think I'll stick with this pattern!

I love that print! It looks really good.

Good job!! Glad your getting to a pattern you like My first diapers dont look much like the last ones Ive made

Nice work everyone!

Here are some new items I knit for DS

These shorties were frogged then reknit due to the size being off, now they fit great but have horrible stacking of the colors

longies

Next wip will be longies:
    Lonnie ~ Mommy to Crabby Patty and Lovebug .