Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Look what I made! Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by i.<3.cheesysmiles View Post
    Virginia, I love that soaker!

I am jealous of all of you who have light wetters! DS soaks through all his fitteds within an hour. If we are out and about for 2 hours, I can be sure to have a leak from him sitting in the car on the way home.
    I feel your pain. R was like that up to about 10m when she started holding it more often. Freaked me out to have her in a diaper for several hours, I'd obssesively check her... she was not amused.

Quote Originally Posted by i.<3.cheesysmiles View Post
    Virginia, I love that soaker!

I am jealous of all of you who have light wetters! DS soaks through all his fitteds within an hour. If we are out and about for 2 hours, I can be sure to have a leak from him sitting in the car on the way home.
    You want one I have lots of that fleece LOL

Quote Originally Posted by virginia View Post
    You want one I have lots of that fleece LOL
    hehe..yes, but I can't buy any soakers. I am pretty good at making them and can't justify buying one!

Yea, I know how that is! I do that all the time haha

front

back

very cute!

Thanks!
    The print is super cute but too big for something soaker sized. I need to make something big out of it. Fleece Queen V! What should I make? Longies perhaps for fall/winter?

the sheep is upside down! ACK! LOL

That is cute you could totally do longies! make her a hoodie

Omg that is too eerie, I just started talking to you about a hoodie on fb as you posted this. Get out of my head V!

thats awesome right there

I've made a couple of baby quilts for my nieces, but the pics are on my old laptop. Here is a link to my current projects .
    Lonnie ~ Mommy to Crabby Patty and Lovebug .

I love that soaker. I need to see more of that tiger pattern! Love me some tiger print!
    Amanda(24) DH(36)

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaAK View Post
    I love that soaker. I need to see more of that tiger pattern! Love me some tiger print!
    It's a small block of a remnant of an animal abc type print. It had zebra on it and R is really into zebra's

Quote Originally Posted by virginia View Post
    Angela, we only really have enough for like 1 1/2 days right now LOL I need like another 10 or so, so Im not doing diaper laundry so much.

Im thinking these will all be fitteds with lay in or snap in soakers. Not sure if I can part with the dragon one! LOL I might have enough of that print left, to make one more, in two pieces like that one. That one was just a scrap really. The others I have quite a bit left
    Well, if you decide to make another dragon one in the two pieces like the one you posted in an ai1 or ai2 let me know! Super cute!!
    Jessica & Matt proud parents to Elliot (6.5), Oliver (23m) and our sweet Penelope due 7-4-12

Angela you're killing me! Ugh I need all my stuff I am going crazy wanting to sew. Darn my laziness to drive 30mins home and get it!

btw I just ordered some grand flannel and microfleece from hancocks thanks!
    Amanda(24) DH(36)

Everyone makes such awesome things!!!

I'm working on several different items, but none are diaper related (yet), so I'll have to post some other time. Love this thread though. =)
    Josie, Hubbyman, Miles, Nora--Josie's Crochet Hook

Quote Originally Posted by mythik View Post
    I've made a couple of baby quilts for my nieces, but the pics are on my old laptop. Here is a link to my current projects .
    Oh I didn't know you were starting dragon's lair! I think I might start something on dragon's lair soon too! What are you using for trim, just black cestari? I need trim for mine but it's on MMW.

Very cute Windy!

Quote Originally Posted by amorton1437 View Post
    So cute V. I should really get to cutting on all my testers Especially since Katie is coming over Wednesday so I can go to the dentist. So much to do, so little time!
    You will do it super sewing woman!! See you Wednesday. lol

Quote Originally Posted by amorton1437 View Post
    I bought this flannel last week too!!! I'm so excited to make a diaper from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Santasmomma View Post
    I'll have to post some of my junk....lol I make bow holders, Bows, now dresses, monogram EVERYTHING...keychains, badge buttons IM sure theres more
    I want to see these bow holders. I may be in the market for one....

Sara (35), wife to Nick (34), mom to Ainsley (2/22/09) and Raegan (1/15/12)
    Friend me on Facebook

ETA: This is one I put snaps on the other day. Its a fitted, and has a snap in soaker of I think 3 or 4 layers of bamboo fleece, that folds over at the end and then a smaller lay in soaker, of like 3 or 4 layers..so there is like 12 layers of fleece right where he needs it! That works really well too. and doesnt seem to be that bulky at all. I tried to get a front shot, but he was moving too much and they are all blurry haha

and he got a present today
    Last edited by virginia; 08-02-2010 at 11:39 AM.

Yep V, I think double snaps would be fitting for your wing style. That trainer prototype looks so cute on him!

I think so too Windy! and make it harder for him to pull off haha they work good with the single row, but the corners will fold down lol

It does look cute on him He likes it!

Yay! I'm so glad!

Those trainers are super cute Windy. I like them much more than any I have seen in any stores online.