Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 1095

Thread: Look what I made! Thread...

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Default Look what I made! Thread...

    We should just have one thread where we can post all these pictures With more and more of us making things, there are so many posts


    Case in point... I made this tonight.Color is weird-there is supposed to be some blue but my living room is very yellowly lit



  2. Default

    I make signs and have a website (http://www.thecraftyartist.com) But given my artistic ability and lack of money I also make presents for friends for baby showers, weddings, etc. I also make tons of jewelry! I am getting prepared for a craft show in three weeks when I don't feel like crap that is! Here are three I made

    Last edited by beanlady; 07-30-2010 at 10:20 PM.
    Riley 2/11/10 Peyton 8/19/10 Cameron 10/14/11
    http://www.survivingmiscarriages.blogspot.com
    Jess(30) DH(25) 6/14/08

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amorton1437 View Post
    We should just have one thread where we can post all these pictures With more and more of us making things, there are so many posts


    Case in point... I made this tonight.Color is weird-there is supposed to be some blue but my living room is very yellowly lit

    I love it!! I can see the blue..it looks really light. I love camo print and I have no military affiliation.

    Quote Originally Posted by beanlady View Post
    I make signs and have a website (http://www.thecraftyartist.com) But given my artistic ability and lack of money I also make presents for friends for baby showers, weddings, etc. I also make tons of jewelry! I am getting prepared for a craft show in three weeks when I don't feel like crap that is! Here are three I made

    Very nice!!

  4. #4

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wannaBmomma View Post
    You're such an Army wife.
    Hooah!


  6. #6

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wannaBmomma View Post
    I thought it was hoorah??
    It is different for every branch. I think the marines say "oorah". And I think the spellings can be different. Maybe it's a silent r?
    Last edited by amorton1437; 07-30-2010 at 10:46 PM.


  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amorton1437 View Post
    It is different for every branch. I think the marines say "oorah". And I think the spellings can be different. Maybe it's a silent r?
    Yup Army is Hoooahh and Marines are OOORAH!!

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amorton1437 View Post
    It is different for every branch. I think the marines say "oorah". And I think the spellings can be different. Maybe it's a silent r?
    Ooo-Rah!

    DH was a Marine. Well, is a marine, but not active. Once a marine, always a marine.

  10. #10

    Default

    Oh! Cute print! I am so gonna start making some dipes. You have inspired me.
    Jessica & Matt proud parents to Elliot (6.5), Oliver (23m) and our sweet Penelope due 7-4-12

  11. #11

    Default

    I'll have to post some of my junk....lol I make bow holders, Bows, now dresses, monogram EVERYTHING...keychains, badge buttons IM sure theres more
    Me&DH 9/15/2007 Santana 11/16/2008 Marisol 3/23/2010

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Santasmomma View Post
    I'll have to post some of my junk....lol I make bow holders, Bows, now dresses, monogram EVERYTHING...keychains, badge buttons IM sure theres more
    I want to see these bow holders. I may be in the market for one....

    Sara(35), DH(34), Ainsley Joy (2/22/09), and Raegan Victoria (1/15/12)
    Friend me on Facebook

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sara1215 View Post
    I want to see these bow holders. I may be in the market for one....
    I just saw this.....lol heres a pic of one

    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...&ref=fbx_album
    Me&DH 9/15/2007 Santana 11/16/2008 Marisol 3/23/2010

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Santasmomma View Post
    I just saw this.....lol heres a pic of one

    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...&ref=fbx_album
    Oh, that is cute with the tulle! I ended up making a very simple one myself, but I will keep you in mind for the future...

    Sara(35), DH(34), Ainsley Joy (2/22/09), and Raegan Victoria (1/15/12)
    Friend me on Facebook

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sara1215 View Post
    Oh, that is cute with the tulle! I ended up making a very simple one myself, but I will keep you in mind for the future...
    Thanks!
    Me&DH 9/15/2007 Santana 11/16/2008 Marisol 3/23/2010

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    10,543

    Default

    Coast guard is hoorah!

    Super cute girls!
    Ali, mama to Cameron 4.6.08 & Ethan 12.8.10


    Visit My Blog

  17. #17

  18. #18

    Default

    I make a little bit of everything in various crafts. Crochet, knit, cross stitch, sewing machine, etc. Just depends on my mood. Not very good at any of it.

    I have a set on my flickr page for my projects.

    My BEST projects are done on the computer. Not graphic art stuff, I wish, but more document formatting stuff. I'm such a geek.

  19. #19

    Default

    I'll have to post the new diapers Im gonna make today later haha

  20. #20

    Default

    On the bum


  21. #21
    AnnaC Guest

    Default


  22. #22

    Default



    This diaper is not pretty IRL lol the pic makes it look good.


  23. #23

    Default

    Last edited by virginia; 07-31-2010 at 07:04 PM.

  24. #24

    Default

    Jealous! I want a snap press now.


  25. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amorton1437 View Post
    Jealous! I want a snap press now.
    I LOVE my snap press so much!!! It was a birthday present from dh. Got any gift days (bday, anniversary) coming up??
    -- mom to DD1 1/98 and DD2 10/09


  26. #26

    Default

    Its so nice! I cant wait for my snap order, so Im not using up hers lol Then to save up for a press haha

  27. #27

    Default

    Sell a few of your diapers and get yourself a press!

  28. #28

    Default

    I just might Actually right now I am stocking up on fabrics for the jammie orders


  29. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amorton1437 View Post
    I just might Actually right now I am stocking up on fabrics for the jammie orders
    Noe will want some jammies. She is growing out of all her pants.
    -- mom to DD1 1/98 and DD2 10/09


  30. #30

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •