I was going to wait until after my ultrasound but whatever! I'll just join now, I am 4w6d my levels on wed and fri went from 660 to 1446 so we are on the right track so far; although I personaly don't trust hcg, since mine have been sky high before and still got bad news at the US . I have my first US on the 22nd. I'm also on prog supp and my prog is at 150, so if that was the problem before hopefully it won't be now.
Looking fwd to sharing the next 9m with you lovely ladies. Happy and Healthy pregnancies to all of us!